Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

"I want you that's all." He he positioned himself behind her and rubbed his shaft against her backside. It felt wonderful to the new him. Then he spear her cheeks and in one swift motion he entered her tight asshole. It was warm and it calmed him some he began to fall back to reality.

When he entered her, Roxy winced, not used to the feeling of having him inside her asshole. Something odd happened, too and she barked softly, somehow it made her feel like a dog. "Dominate me." She said to him before moving so that she was on her hands and knees, figuring it would be easier for him to fuck her that way.

He moved in and out of her wile fingering her wet front. Her hips widened a bit so he could penetrate deeper. His whole shaft was now inside her. He let out a soft grunt as his pre-cum juices erupted from his head. His free hand reached up to softly grasp her breast. He pumped harder as his climax began to build."I'm going to come my love! " Her juices came spilling as he erupted in her ass.

Roxy moaned as he moved in and out of her, fingering her as he did. Then as his hand reached up to grasp her breast she moaned, climaxing again. Then, as he announced he was ready to cum again, Roxy could feel her body tense up. Then, as he climaxed again, so did she. After that she collapsed onto the bed, her body limp. "Baby, you still know just how to please me." She complimented as she closed her eyes.

He lay down on top of her and hugged her. He was so weak and hungery he could barely move. He supposed the only thing that had kept him going for all this time was his sex drive. "I love you baby ". He said weakly.

"I love you too, babe." Roxy said, hugging him back as he laid down on top of her and wrapped his arms around her. She moved her long hair away from her neck and moved her head so that her neck was exposed to him, hoping that he wouldn't try to resist feeding from her. Roxanne reached down, taking one of his hands and brought it up to her neck placing his middle and index finger on her carotid artery so that he could both feel and hear her pulse. "Warren, you need to eat. Why don't you just feed off of me?" She asked, her tone a pleading one. "I might need to sleep a little after but I'll be fine." Roxy added.

"Are you sure?" He didn't want her to think she had too. But it was very hard to resist. He could feel her blood flowing in her perfect body. He kissed her tenderly on the neck.

Roxy looked up at him, watching as he lowered his face to her neck and kissed tenderly at it. "Yes, I'm sure. You need to feed, babe and you can't really go around hunting with how weak you are." She said softly as she took her hand and placing it gently on the back of his head, applying just enough pressure so that he could lift his head away from her neck, wanting him to not be able to resist her. "I promise, I'll be fine. I know I'll probably be really tired after but I'll take a nap and then I'll be fine."

"Thank you, tell me to stop if you can't handle it.". He softly whispered in her ear. Her breath quickened as he put his lips, once again to her neck. Opening slightly he rubbed his fangs along her soft skin to find the vein. She rapped her arms around him and dug her nails into his back as he broke skin. Her blood tasted of life. It was sweet like wine to his tongue. He slowly sucked her fresh juices from her neck until he was satisfied.

Roxy nodded to his words as he warned her to tell him if the pain from him feeding became too much for her to handle. She could feel his breath quicken as he pressed his lips to her neck again and it made her smile,glad that she could convince him to give in to his hunger for blood so easily. When he finally broke the skin, she moaned, somehow finding the feeling pleasurable but after a few minutes of him feeding Roxanne could feel the tole of losing blood on her body. Her eyes began to get heavy as he finished and healed the wound. "Baby.. I'm sleepy.." She mumbled to him.

"Then sleep my darling. " he brushed a finger along her beautiful, soft skin, that was her cheek. He hummed a soft melody to put her to.sleep. He lay there as she dosed off. He did not, and could not sleep however, because his transformation. So he lay listening to her soft breathing.

When he told her to sleep, Roxanne shook her head as she tried to resist, her hand nuzzled into his hand as he brushed over the soft skin of her cheek with one of his fingers. "But baby, I don't want to." She protested in a tired voice as she was hardily able to keep her heavy eyes open. However, that all changed when he began to hum a soft melody to her, her head rested on his chest and within minutes she was sleeping like a baby with a smile on her face. As she slept her dreams consisted of what their feature as a couple might hold in store.

He was in the kitchen making pancakes for her when she woke. He had no appetite for anything but meat, so he made do with bacon. When she strolled into the kitchen, he was glad to see her lively once more. "Good morning baby! I made some pancakes for you if your hungry. "

At first when she awoke, Roxanne was more than a little alarmed to see he wasn't there. Honestly, the first thing that went through her mind then was that she had somehow scared him off or now that he was no longer human she was bored with her. But after a few minutes when she woke up a little more and the scent and sounds of food being cooked in the kitchen, she was glad to see he was still there. Roxanne slipped out of the rob she was it, putting on a pair of soft pajama shorts and an old t-shirt of his before going down stairs to find him making food for her. "Morning." She said before yawning. "Yeah, I'm hungry. Since when have I ever refused your chocolate chip pancakes, babe?" She asked, going over to him and kissing him on the cheek quickly before moving out of his way.

The kiss was delicious. He ran his hand along her back softly. "I didn't know how you felt. Are you feeling okay?" He hoped he hadnt released any venom into her. He was a beast last night.

Roxy looked at him and nodded. "Yes, I'm still a little tired but I'll be fine." She said, feeling any tension in her body quickly disappear as Warren reached around and began to run his hand along her back. Even as she said she was fine, though she noticed he looked worried. "Baby, what's wrong? I can tell somethings on your mind." She said.

"I was just worried that I might have turned you last night. I wasn't myself last night. Did I hurt you?" This is what he feared most. Hurting her just once, causing her any unwanted pain, went against everything he stood for.

"No, you didn't hurt me and even if you had, you needed to be fed, my love." She said with a small smile. "Don't I have to drink your blood for be to turn, anyway?" She asked, unsure of how the change actually worked. As she waited for an answer she turned around, looking out the sliding glass door that lead to the back yard. "Babe, look!" She exclaimed.

Outside on the deck sat at white wolf with blue eyes and a pink nose. She was examining the two of them, really she wasn't a just a wolf though, she was a werewolf and had been sent to keep tabs on Roxanne for her alpha male. Rebecca looked at Warren and fought her urge to growl at the man.

Warren looked outside in dismay. "What the hell?!" He mumbled in disbelief. He slowly made his way to the door, and as he did he looked into the icy blue eyes of the wolf. It was a perfectly white wolf. He saw anger in its eyes. He opened the door slowly and yelled "go on! Go home, get out of here!"

Roxanne went over to where Warren was after getting a bowl of water and opened the door wider before going out, clearly not scared of the wolf despite the anger in it's eyes. She slowly approached it, not wanting to scare it and sat the bowl down in front of it. "Baby, it looks like she's hurt." She said, seeing what looked like dried blood on her left paw.

Rebecca looked at Warren and then at Roxy. Clearly she had fooled Roxanne and was happy about it.

"Honey! Come back inside. That thing could have rabies or some other desease." He stepped outside to get a better look at it. "That's a big ass wolf, Roxy." The thing was staring at him now, in almost a mocking look. He watched as it slowly bent its head to drink, but all the wile the wolf kept its eyes on Warren.

Roxanne looked at Warren. "Babe, It's fine." She said, still not scared of the wolf. She slowly reached down to stroke the Rebecca's fur. "Good girl." She said softly, the wolf just continuing to drink as Roxy petted her. "Do you think there's anyway we could clean this paw for her?"She asked, sitting down next to the wolf. She didn't care the that cold wood against her skin was uncomfortable, she just wanted to help the wolf.

Rebecca lifted her head from the bowl when Roxy began to pet her, seeming relaxed around her. She then slowly got up, moving closer to Roxy, seeming to becoming attached to her and seeming to not going to let Warren get close to her.

"I don't know babe. There's something about this wolf ........" he wasn't lying either. The wolf smelled funny, almost unnatural. With his heightened sense of smell, he noticed that it smelled of both human and wolf. There was another smell too. A musk of another that hung around her. His heart skipped a beat when a scary thought crossed his mind. "Babe. That's no ordinary wolf. Get inside now." He saw the wolf look up abruptly, as of it knew what he was saying.

Roxanne looked at him odd when he told her to go inside, as if she were confused. "Why? She's not dangerous." She said, defending the wolf. Suddenly, it almost seemed as if she had become mesmerized by the wolf.

Rebecca got up and stood in front of Roxy protectively as she glared at Warren. "Why don't you go back to Harvard, vampire boy?" She asked. "Also, don't bother trying to tell him I'm a werewolf, she can't hear me talking." She said, grinning as Roxy rested her head on the wolf's back.

Warren glared at the wolf with disproval. His mouth arched into a menacing frown, showing his fangs. "I knew it! You keep your distance, ill tear you to pieces!" He thought angrily to her mind. He took a step forward to prove his point, but was hindered when the wolf showed her gleaming teeth. "Roxy come on inside and eat we'll call animal control to get this ANIMAL taken care of." He said animal with emphasis to prove to the wolf that two could play at this game.

Back
Top Bottom