Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

"You know, I do have that elf costume in my closet somewhere." She said in a sensual purr that made it clear she was trying to tease him. "I'm sure you remember the way it fits, too. Hugging every part of my body like a second skin." She added, feeling her leg relax as his fingers ran down it. In the back of her mind wandering how it was so easy for him to get her to relax now. If he were to feel up the robe, in between her legs he would feel her body reacting to him by making her vagina wet. "Do you think I've been a naughty nurse while you were away, my love?" She asked, clearly not going to quit with her teasing, unaware of the lustful look that her eyes now had.

Oh I'm sure you haven't. But I think I have a better one. How about a sexy Kitty? You'd look great darling. " he slid his hand a bit higher. She was wet, this and her sexy purr made him stiffen a bit. He noticed she was still shaved exept for a small patch above her clit.

"Imagine me dressed as your sex kitten, my love." She said into his ear. "Better yet, imagine me acting like your slutty sex kitten, too. Begging for you to dominate and make love to me." Roxanne added in a sexy purr before meowing softly into his ear. She could feel him stiffen and she didn't plan on stopping her teasing. "I bet if you wanted you could use those powers of yours to make me believe I was a kitten."

"As you wish" He kissed her neck and slowly made his way down to her perfect breasts. His fangs nibbled on her nipples. His hand rubbed her thigh with smooth long strokes. Her breath quickened as he moved higher. He stopped at her sopping wet pussy. He teased her a bit by stroking her lips.

As he kissed at her neck Roxy couldn't help but moan, feeling instant pleasure as his lips moved against her neck. As Warren made his way down to her breasts, Roxy started to feel odd and her moans turned into meows and purrs. Little did she know he was doing what she had challenged him to so by the time his fangs were nibbling are her hard nipples and his hand was rubbing her thigh she was beginning to believe she was a cat. Instead of moans she was meowing loudly to him in pleasure and her body was responding by making between her legs wetter. In fact, if he had a laser pointer she would go after it the way a cat would. If only she were dressed like a cat it would be perfect.

Warren loved the purrs the meows. But he thought she might like this, he thought. He moved two fingers into her lips, starting out slow he moved them rhythmically in her wet pussy. He speed his pace up faster. Then faster yet and finally, with supernatural speed he fingered her until she came. He was rock hard now, from her moans and meows that she emitted

Indeed Roxanne did enjoy it, even when he first started she was meowing and purring with pleasure. By the time he was done her meows had became helpless and lovesick and the sheets under her were covered in her own nectar. Roxy purred and brought her hands up to her mouth and began to lick them as if she believed they were paws. Making it clear he had achieved giving her the mind set of a cat.

"You have become one fiesty , sexy kitty. " he was as hard as could be now. His member stood at attention as he went back to nibbling on her succulent breasts. He kissed her all the way down to her hips, then back up again. He moved his hands along her smooth legs. He felt her shake with pleasure as he did so. He loved the way she could get into being a kitty. It made him bust with lust and feuled him.

Roxy meowed as a reply to his comment and as he kissed her all the way down to her hips before kissing back up she purred. As his hands moved down her small loves his touch alone was enough to make her climax again, it was also enough to begin to wake her from the trance like state she was in, her purring and meowing turning back to moans being a sign she no longer thought she was a cat.

After making her come once again, he quickly, with inhuman speed traded places with her. Now on the bottom he licked her hanging breasts that hung over him. He ran his hands along her back and down to her firm tight butt. He gently grabbed her cheeks, as if testing them. Her sweet smell, like lavender had imprinted itself in his mind. He moved all over her, as if in a daze. His cock brushed against her lips softly getting the tip wet. He grunted from the unexpected pleasure.

Roxy was confused when he flipped places with her, feeling like she had missed something. When he licked her hanging breasts and they hung over him, she helplessly moaned. When he ran his hands down her back before letting them rest on her ass she looked at him with a lustful gaze. "Are you going to spank me, my love? Was I a naughty kitty?" She teased before leaning down and kissing him on the lips and as his cock brushed against her she moaned, the pleasure only adding to her lust. "Make love to me, babe?" She asked, almost begging.

He heard her cries of pleasure and when she told him to go ahead, he didn't need to be told twice. "You may be a naughty Kitty, but your my naughty Kitty. " his cock brushed her slit as he teased her more. He was at full mast now and could not hold himself back any longer. He looked into her sparkling green eyes and he saw she was as ready as he was. He poked his tip into her. It was wet and warm. It immediatly calmed him, but soon the fire inside him grew, she saw it as well, and her eyed grew wide. He slowly put the whole of his manhood in her. She liked it slow at first and he knew it. She was warm and the feeling of her tight pussy around him was one of the best feelings he had ever felt.

As it brushed against her once again Roxy moaned and as she looked down into his eyes, she could see that he couldn't wait any longer. When he poked his tip into her it was enough to make her shudder with pleasure, having missed their physical closeness just as much as their emotional connection. As Warren put his whole length into her Roxy could feel herself stretching so he fit into her tight vagina. "I missed you, my man." She said before leaning down and kissing him. "And I never want you to leave again." She added, though she knew it was unlikely since neither of them were through college yet.

"Me too. You, my darling are like a drug that I can't quit." He rolled her over, so that she was on her back again and he was on top. He could feel her tight pussy envelope and convulse as he slowly slid in and out of her. It was as if they were made to fit one another. Her legs rapped around his hips now as he pumped a bit faster. He kissed her neck and her breath was hot in his ear.

"How did you last so long without me while you were away at school, my love?" Roxy asked, her back tensing up as she asked, as if she were afraid of what his answer might be. As he slit in and out of her she moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips as his pace sped up. Roxanne moaned when he began to kiss at her neck, she moved her head so that her neck was fully exposed to him, trying to tempt him with her own blood. "Are you hungry, my sexy vampire?" She asked into his ear.

"Yes, my love. I am very hungry." He wasn't lying either. He was famished. He could taste her skin and he knew that undernieth was her sweet blood. But he restrained himself. He wanted her badly, and he didn't know how he survived without her at college. Probibly the same way he was resisting the hunger inside him now. He pumped faster now and was shaking the bed now, rocking it, and it felt as if they were on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Her touch sent his mind into madness. She was his princess and his one love. He wanted to show her physically as he made love to her

Roxy looked up at him, able to tell that he wasn't lying about being hungry. She wouldn't force him to feed from her now, imagining that losing even just enough to feed him would weaken her greatly but she would let him feed later tonight, when she knew she was ready to sleep. For now she just wanted to enjoying having him home. As he pumped faster now and the bed began to shake, Roxy's moans became louder. As his pace became quicker, Roxy could feel herself quickly reaching her peak. "Baby.. I'm about to cum." She said before moaning, her body beginning to tense and she was sure he could feel it.

He heard her cry that she was about to come. He then did something that he never could have done being a normal human. He pumped as fast as he could. So fast, he was almost a blur. He shook her so hard the room began to spin for him. This moment was of pure bliss. He felt he hips tighten around him tighter than usual. It felt perfect.

When Warren became to pump in and out of her as fast as he could, it only took a matter of one or two minutes for her to be pushed over the edge and cum. When the room began to spin, though, she closed her eyes, not wanting to get dizzy and soon her hips tightened around him and she came, moaning as she did. Several minutes passed before she was done, but when she was she laid against the bed, her body limp but her legs were still wrapped around his hips. "I wanna make sure you cum." She said softly, knowing even before they had started that she would ware out before he did.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have made you come.....its just that my feelings got the better of me." He hugged her tight and closed his eyes. His head rested on her soft breast and his shaft was still inside her erect . He could hear her heart beat. He breathed slower to match he software pounding. It calmed him.

"Shh... You're fine. I understand my love, after all, we haven't seen each other for months." She said, closing her eyes as he hugged her tight. When his head rested on her chest Roxanne opened her eyes and looked down at him. She also moved her left and down to the back of his neck, massaging it and as she did he could feel the cool gold band of his class ring against his skin. "You know, while you were away everyone, even our friends kept asking me if I was engaged." She said with a smile on her face.

"I have been thinking about how to go about doing it." He had already purchased the ring, but was simply waiting for the perfect time to ask. Her hand sent shivers of pleasure through him. He reached around her body and grabbed her amazing butt. He had never had anal sex with her, but the thought crossed is mind now. All he needed was a sign from her.

Roxy wasn't shocked when Warren said he had been thinking about how to go about it. She remembered the years they were together before he had left for school, he had always been surprising her with gifts and romantic surprises. She could feel him shiver as she massaged his neck and looked down at him as her hands reached around her, grabbing her bottom. "Would you like to try it?" She asked, it was almost as if she were able to read his mind. Then again, they had known each other since their Freshman year of high school and had been dating since their Junior year so they knew each other well enough for it to seem like they were reading the others mind.

He looked into her eyes. "Yes please." Something wasn't the same. He felt different, and more beast like. He normally wouldn't have told her of his plans to ask her, but he did. But all he wanted was her now. He wanted to fuck her until she came again and again. He fought to control himself but the feeling was much to strong.

Roxy slowly sat up, looking down at Warren. She didn't need someone to tell her something was wrong, she could sense it in the way he was acting. Him telling her of his plans to purpose was a dead give away, too. Roxy moved her hand away from the back of his neck and placed it under his chin, tilting his head up so he had to look at her. When Roxy looked into his eyes all she saw was his lust for her and his need to dominate her. She even felt weird as she looked into them, mesmerized by them as if he was using his powers again. "Warren, baby, what's going on?" She asked, not expecting to get an answer that came from the man she knew, but rather expected the beast side of him to answer.

Back
Top Bottom