Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Roxanne nodded closing her eyes, feeling tiredness wash over her as she did but she was fighting to stay awake. Her children needed her and so did Warren.

When the door opened Becca seemed to tense up as she wandered if Warren had been standing at the door to long enough to hear what her and Nico had been talking about. "You know it's okay if you tell me you still are in love with her because I know you do. Why don't you go make sure her and your pups are okay?" She asked in his mind, stroking his cheek. "Near the lake on our lands is usually a good spot, although most of what you'll find around here is deer."

"Thank you" said Warren. " I uh, better get going then." He then stood up to leave.
"Warren, why not hunt later? I have blood right here already prepared. " Nico reached into a mini -fridge and pulled out a water bottle filled with deep red blood. Nico tossed it to Becca. "You're going to have to beg though....." he smiled and left.

Roxanne stroked her pups as they continued to feed, them fighting with each other to get one of two of her nipples. "I love you, my children." She said softly.

Becca grinned as Nico tosed her the water bottle, seeing the way his eyes fixed at on. "Good boy." She cooed, walking over and stroking his chin. "I bet you're nice and hungry right now." She said, opening the bottle and holding it close enough for her to smell it but her hand held his hair, to keep him for lunging for the bottle. "I know what happens when you get hungry, my vampire pet, your body gets so weak and you become a beast, don't you?"

Warren's breathing deepened and quickened when she tempted him. "Please, "he growled. " I will do anything ...." he got down on hi knees and made low growling noises.

Nico slipped into the bedroom with Roxy feeding their kids. "My darling, how are the puppies treating you? Would you like me to fetch something? "

"What if I asked you to leave Roxy, to surrender her over to Nico?" She asked, keeping a grip on his hair even as he got down on his knees so that he was forced to look over to her. "After all, you aren't worthy of her and if I keep you chained up here for a few days I could have that mind of yours trained just the way I want it." She said with a smirk on her face.

Roxanne opened her eyes and looked up at him with weak eyes when he entered the room. "They are treating me good, they are just hungry... Something to drink for me would be nice, but I could just have Warren get it when he comes back."

Warren couldn't help but pant at her temptation. "Please .....I need it! He " he was on the verge of really getting pissed. He wanted it. The blood. He would go to hell and back for it. "Yes....I will be your pet." He bowed his head obiediantly.

Nico grabbed some water from the fridge and made his way back into the room. He gave the water to Roxy and asked "do you feel better yet?"she was beautiful like this. Her pups on her breasts, sucking them.

"And you'll tell Roxanne you no longer want her." She ordered, still holding the water bottle. She could see him becoming angered quickly and could even see he was torn between choosing Roxanne and the blood he needed to keep him alive.

Roxy opened the bottle and took a long drink when it was brought to her. "A little, but where is Warren?" She asked as the pups finished feeding and moved to the bed beside Roxanne to sleep.

Warren was silent for a moment. He loved Roxy. And he would die for her "no. I won't lose Roxy. I'll take it by force! " with that, he leaped up onto her and tried to grab the bottle with what little strength he had left.

Nico petted Roxanne's head and smiled "he is busy with Becca. She is showing him around ...."

Roxanne nuzzled into Nico's paw, it was a reflex of sorts. "No he isn't. He was far too weak to walk much of anywhere before feeding."

Becca pinned him to the wall with one hand. "You will do as I say! As we speak Nico is tending to her and I'm sure in the weakened state she is in she won't fight him much." She said and then moved the bottle close enough for him to drink out of it and grinned as he did, knowing the blood had been drugged with sleeping medicine that would even knock Warren out for hours.

Warren drank eagerly, as if he had been deprived of this blood his whole life. He felt himself getting drowsy though. Strange. He was supposed to be......getting ..........St...rong....er... these were his last thoughts before darkness enveloped his mind.

"Hush." Nico said to Roxanne. "We gave him some. Buy she is teaching him how to properly hunt." He massaged her shoulders and hummed softly.

Roxanne could feel herself relaxing as Nico's paws massaged her shoulders and could hear him humming something. "I...I want to see him.." She said, trying to fight the drowsy feeling that over came her as Nico hummed to her.

Becca grinned as the drugs knocked him out. She moved him over to the wall and used metal chains to tie him up. Next she removed Roxanne's ring from around his neck and sat next to him on the floor, stroking his hair as he slept. "She won't be saving you this time, my pet and you won't be saving her." She said, knowing he couldn't hear her. Sure, Becca knew that centuries from now they would find their way back to each other but by that time they would have long since forgotten the past they shared.

Nico pushed Roxanne back onto the bed. And knelt down to whisper in her ear. "You see Roxanne, I have sold myself to you as an idiot. A puppet. But I've only been acting. Becca will have her way with Warren. That much is curtain. But what of you? " he chuckled a bit. "I will make you my dirty little bitch wife that you should be. Your weak." As if to prove this he grabbed her head in one hand and made him look at him. He destroyed her defenses and wrecked her memory of Warren. He twisted it. Made her believe he was evil. Then he moved on to her memory of herself. He reconstructed her mind to his liking and withdrew. "Now you are Sabrina my wife and sex slave. I have no use for you now. I have done this a thousand times before. Before I met Becca, I had plenty of slaves. But now......I threw them all away to find a soul mate. And none exist for me. So I will make everyone my slave!!!!!!"

Roxanne looked up into Warren eye's, her gaze turning from a glare to a look of love and devotion to him as he twisted her mind. "Shh.. My love. I am that soul mate you have been looking for. That monster kept me from you for years." She said, nuzzling him. "Sabrina is this mate you have been searching for, for centuries." She said happily, clearly not remembering her life at Roxanne or the love that her and Warren had shared. "I don't wish to be a slave, my dear Nico but I do wish for you to claim me as yours, and bind me to you for an eternity." She said, licking him on the cheek. "If it takes you collaring me and brainwashing me do so, my love but I wish to forget everything about my past life, that monster Warren included and I wish my soul to be mated to yours."

(Look, if I can get a bunch of people to pm me and tell me to keep going I will. But otherwise we will start another. This plot isn't going anywhere.)

Back
Top Bottom