Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Warren drove all night and all day, then night again. The deep tinted windows on the Range Rover provided him with sufficient protection. He needed no sleep, no food or drink at the moment. He just needed to get home. The memories of his final days at Harvard had proved to be ones hard to forget.

He was at a party celebrating the end of the semester. The beer was flowing like water. The sex and drugs were rampant. Drunk and high, he had fallen into a deep sleep -like state. He remembered a woman coming to him and attempting to seduce him. She was like a model. But he had a girlfriend back home that he loved. So he rejected her offer.
And then she bit him.
It felt horrible. He withered in pain for hours. He returned to his room to call the hospital. But by the time he made it there, the pain was gone. All that remained was two puncture marks. Teeth marks. He did some research, only to find that he had all the traits of a vampire.

As he neared the town he knew, that his parents were in Italy. So the house would be his. Every house was dark as the sky as he passed. He pulled into the garage and entered the house. He picked up the phone and called his girlfriend.

When Roxanne's phone rang, it was almost four in the morning and she had been asleep. Luckily, she had set her ringtone as their song: The chorus of "You And Me" By Lifehouse. She woke up on the second ring and as she reached for the phone, she found she didn't even care that Warren had woke her up, upon realizing it was him calling.

Roxy quickly hit the "Answer" button and put the phone to her ear. "Hello? Warren, baby, is that you?" She asked into the phone. As Roxanne awaited a reply she stood from her bed and put her hoodie on, walking over to the window she looked outside with her Emerald green eyes. Noticing that the moonlight caught the Ruby in the class ring on her left hand ring finger, she looked down at it and smiled. It was Warren's class ring that he had given to her before he had left for Harvard. She had given him her's too, which she remembered he wore on a chain around his neck. It had been their way of promising to each other that they would always be together. Roxanne ran her fingers through hair as she waited for a reply. She didn't want to get her hopes up, but she hadn't heard from him for a few days and maybe this meant he was coming back to her.

"Roxy, baby...."his voice was rougher than usual. "I'm home. Sorry I didn't tell you before hand. I'm on break. Do you mind of I come over?" He needed to show her or some how tell her that he was a beast. If he could bring himself to do it.

"Yes, of course you can." She said. "You can stay the night if you want, Mom and Dad are out of town on one of Dad's business trips." Roxy added and as she waited for an answer decided to bite her tongue and not ask what was wrong, though the rough tone to Warren's voice worried her. "I love you." She added, trying to keep her voice from coming out in a worried tone.

"I love you too, babe. Ill be over in a second. " he hoped she still loved him after she saw him like this. It was just another question that he had no answer to. He had many. Would he live forever? Would he want to? Did he need blood, and if he did, how would he get it? He pondered these questions on his way over to her house. He could have ran if he liked, but he decided it would be foolish to be seen running around as fast the wind. He pulled up to her house, and walked up to her porch and rang the bell. He couldn't wait to see her beautiful face.

"Okay." She said, a smile forming on her face and she was sure he could hear that she was smiling in her voice. Roxy headed down the stairs, waiting for the door bell to ring and a few minutes later when it did after Warren pulled up and walked up onto the porch, Roxy hung up the phone and answered the door with the smile still on her face. When she first laid eyes on him, Roxy wrapped her arms around him. As she did, Roxy noticed her class ring was still on a chain around his neck. "Warren, babe.. I missed you so much." She said softly, speechless now that she was seeing him again for the first time and for now, at least, any worries she had about how he was were gone.

He hugged her back. He never wanted to let her go. He was scared. Scared of what he had become. He felt stronger with her. "I love you too. I'm glad to be back." He kissed the top of her head. Then as she looked up, he kissed her on the lips. It tasted sweeter than ever. His heightened senses allowed him an ecstasy he had never felt before. When he finally pulled away he felt as if a part of himself were left with her. "Roxy....I have something to say ..." he hoped she would understand.

Roxy could tell that as he hugged her back he was scared of something, it came with the two of them feeling so connected to each other but she could only guess at what was scaring him so much. Then, when he kissed her lips, she moved her left hand so that it rested on the back of his neck, deliberately doing it in hopes that he would see she still wore his class ring; hoping that it would calm his fears some. Then, when their lips separated she moved her hand from the back of his neck and let it rest on his shoulder, where the Ruby in his ring caught the moonlight. As Warren stated he had something to tell her, Roxanne could feel every muscle in her body tense as she began to worry again. "Warren, please tell me it's not that you want to break up.." She said, tears already beginning to fill her eyes as she spoke. As long as it wasn't that she could handle anything he had to tell her. Of course, she had no idea what he was about to tell her.

"No baby! No." He noticed his ring on her finger again. He had noticed it before but hadn't really taken much thought about it. He realized that she felt the same way about him as he did her. This calmed some fear that had been present. "Come on. Lets sit down. " he led her to the couch. She snuggled up next to him as he thought a moment before starting. He told her everything he remembered about that night, but paused at the part before he got bit. " the woman, she bit me. Here on the neck" and he pointed to the scar that remained.

When he assured her that it wasn't that he was going to break up with her, Roxanne felt both relieved and confused. If it wasn't that Warren wanted to end things with her, what could it possibly be that he thought was so bad? "Okay." She replied, confusion in her voice as he lead her over to the couch. As they sat together, Roxy moved closer to him so that she was sitting in his lap and snuggled with him, her let hand moving down to take his. She wanted Warren to know that no matter what he had to tell her, that she would always love him and that they always would be together.

When he then started to explain, Roxy looked up at him. She wanted him to know he had all of her attention and that she was really listening to what he was telling her. Then, when he paused she moved her right hand up to his neck and lightly ran her hand over the two small bite marks that made up the scar. "Does it hurt when I touch it, my love?" She asked and as she awaited an answer, she allowed everything he had just told her to sink in.

"No. It really feels OK. Go ahead." He looked into her beautiful green eyes. He saw love, compassion, and understanding. He trusted her more than himself at times. She was everything to him.

Roxanne looked at him, up into his eyes and was scared by what she might find within them. But, what she found was the same love and compassion he had felt for her since their days in school together and she noticed that those emotions seemed to be even more intense in his eyes. It made her smile to see that he still saw her as his one and only. Once more Roxanne ran her finger over the puncture wounds on his neck before pulling her hand away, as if they made her realize what all of this meant: that he would outlive her by thousands of years.

Roxy leaned in and kissed him, it was both filled with love and sadness and after a few seconds she pulled away and looked down, trying to think of something to say. A few minutes passed before she spoke and as she did, her eyes stayed downward. "Warren, why did you come back? I love you and you no longer being human doesn't make me love you any less or not want to be with you but..." Roxanne cut herself off as tears filled her eyes, unable to bring herself to say it.

"I asked myself this many times on the way home. And the only answer I could think of was...." paused for a moment to fight the tears that he rarely shed. " I couldnt live without you Roxy. And I never will. I know what your thinking. That I'll be immortal, but that doesn't change the way I feel for you." He brushed her long brown hair from her eyes. "I know what I want to do, but I don't know if its right. "

At his last comment, Roxy looked up, it sparked her interested and she was surprised to see him fighting back tears as he spoke. She took his hand and looked up into Warren's eyes. "I don't care if it's right, my love. Just tell me what it is."Roxanne added, finding herself glad that he had finished her sentence for her. If it was that he wished to turn her, she would agree. Roxanne didn't care what she was as long as she could be with him. She just worried that he wasn't fully healed from the change himself and that it might be dangerous to him to turn someone so soon.

"I want to be with you forever, my love " he rubbed her back slowly. "I want you to become as I am. Immortal. Will you?"

When Warren reached around and began rubbing her back, Roxy's muscles were still tense but they quickly began to relax almost as if he were using some kind of magic on her. "Babe, you know you don't even have to ask that question. I'll do anything I have to, if it means being with you. Can we just.. Be together tonight, though?" She asked before kissing him. All Roxy wanted was one night for them to not have to worry about anything. After that Warren could turn her, if he still wished.

"Of course baby " he moved his other hand to her leg and began slowly rubbing it as well. He could tell this was alit for her. So he wanted to loosen her up a bit. He leaned I'm and kissed her passionatly. Her lips were soft and sweet, and he could feel and taste so much more now. He moved his hand up to her flat abdomen and slid his hand beneath her silk robe.

As he moved his hand to her leg Roxy could feel it quickly relaxing, much like her bad had, as he used the same slow rubbing he had before. When Warren kissed her, she returned his kiss with as much passion and her hand moved to the back of his neck sure that he could feel the cool golden band against the pack of his neck. When their lips parted Roxy looked into his eyes and smiled at him, recognizing the raw desire for her in them. "I see you've noticed I'm wearing the beautiful silk robe you gave to me before you left and I'm sure you can feel I'm naked under it." She said with a slight sexy purr to her voice as his hand slid under it.

He could indeed. And she felt wonderful. Her nipples were already as hard as himself. Her C breasts felt warm and soft to his touch. He loved the way she massaged his neck. it loosened it up. "You are perfect, do you know that?" He asked her. He thanked god every day that he had her, always and forever.

Roxanne blushed at his comment, fighting the urge to moan as Warren touched her breasts, feeling them becoming sensitive to his touch. "Nope, I am nowhere near perfect, my love." She said before kissing him, letting it last a few seconds before pulling back just enough so they could catch their breath and speak if they wished. They could feel each others breath on their skin, too. "You however, are the kindest, most loving and perfect man I have ever known and I have done nothing to deserve you." She added before kissing him again before taking his hand. "How about we go up to my room, my bed in far more comfortable." She said, having a feeling he would insist on carrying her up the stairs.

He smirked at her modesty "you are perfect for me. I will carry you to your room, its only fair to do so, seeing how you treat me with utter kindness " he scooped her up and carried her up to he bedroom. He lay her on the bed and kissed her once more. "This feels exactly the same as our first time. Do you remember? "

"You would be carrying me anyway, my love. Do you think I forget how you seem to think I'm some kind of princess that you must spoil every chance you get?" Roxanne asked and kissed him once he had her scooped up into his arms. As he carried her up the stairs to her bedroom she rested her head on his chest, looking down at his class ring and smiling. During the time he was gone it had kept most men away from her, serving as a warning that she was taken. Once up stairs and laid down on the bed she looked up at him, smiling against his lips as he kissed her. "Yes, I remember. Except the first time it was storming out real bad. We had been dating a few months and you drove me home from school. You insisted on staying with me since both Mom and Dad were away on business." She said, wanting to prove to him that she remembered.

"Yes. I was as scared as you right then. But we overcame it." He put his arms around her. He kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue inside her lips and tasting the sweetness of hers.

When he kissed her she smiled against his lips, letting out a soft moan as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. After several minutes of kissing she pulled back so they could catch their breath. Roxy was surprised to hear he had been as scared as she was. "Let me ask you a question, my love." She said with a sexy purr to her voice, feeling very aroused by him. "If there were any sexy costume you could see your princess in what would it be?"

He thought for a moment. "Well..... I think it would be a nurse. Or maybe an elf . Both are so tempting. " he smiled as he ran his fingers down her leg.

Back
Top Bottom