Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Nathan chuckled lightly as he looked to her. "Well then. I guess thats enough for me babe." He said before standing up and looking to the time. Just a few more minutes before he'd actually have to leave. He had to make sure he was there the whole time for alibis and other sorts of stuff to keep him hidden from the law's eyes. He eventually looked to her. "So...You ready to go in a few?"

She smiled weakly at him as he looked to see the time. "I'm ready whenever you are, Nate. Although if you would like to wait about the puppy we could find something else to do today." Roxy said although with how obviously excited she was about getting a puppy she was sure he would insist on getting her one today. Roxy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you always stay as long as you have to?" She asked, part of her not expecting an answer.

"The puppy will have to wait...I have no place to put it in this office. And your house, I will perhaps allow you to get a dog...If you surprise me on this little walk we have." He said with a small chuckle, holding her against him by wrapping his arm around her waist. "Yes...I have to stay until the latest I can...but that time is still in a few minutes. You'd understand that I need to stay to always have an alibi whenever deeds are done...Get it?"

"And how is one to surprise her sexy Mafia boss boyfriend?' She asked, whispering into his ear before kissing Nathan on the lips as his hand wrapped around his waist while she held him close. Roxy nodded. "I understand, you need to cover your ass." She said with a shrug. After all, the family couldn't have the guy at the top in jail. Roxy figured the only man higher than him was his father.

"Exactly mi amor." He said with a small smile as he brushed the banes out of her face. "Now then...Shall we be off to this little trip around the city? Whatever you want...you shall have it. Do not be afraid to be spoiled." He assured her as he began to walk out of the office with her and out into the city, walking, rather than driving around. It would be nicer to walk.

"Something makes me think you want to and will enjoy spoiling me, am I correct, my love?" She asked as she was lead out of the office by him. "I think you also know I don't expect you to buy me anything, though." She added, not wanting him to feel as if she was with him simply because of what she knew he could get her. "I just don't want to seem... Greedy." She said, thinking that was the best way to explain why she was reluctant to ask him for things. As the two of them walked out into the city she walked close to him, in the back of her mind she wandered what he would call her if they ran into somebody he knew.

"You won't seem greedy. You'll just be spoiled...Greedy will be when you want something you don't truly want because of what it is, but because you know its expensive and it makes you look good." He said to counter her statement as they walked. "Just be happy to get whatever you want...now should we stop at the pet shop first or would you like to go out somewhere else before we go there?"

"The pet shop is fine." She said, smiling at him. She was like a little kid, excited that their parents were allowing them to get their first pet and I might have an idea of where we can go after that but it's something that will be enjoyable for both you and I." She added as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. Her idea was to stop at a lingerie shop and try some things on for him. Of course if she got any outfits they wouldn't be things she wore when she sat in on his meetings but rather things for his eyes only.

Nathan chuckled when he looked at her, seeing her smile as he moved behind her and hugged her from behind as they walked. "And after this...I'm sure I can figure out SOME way for you to pay me back baby..." He said as he kissed up and down her neck gently before letting her go, wrapping an arm around hers as he continued to walk with her.

Roxy watched as he moved behind her and when she could feel his arms hug her from behind as they walked it made her smile to know that Nathan didn't seem to mind being affectionate in public. "Well I had an idea about how to begin to pay you back." She said, managing to suppress the urge to moan as he kissed up and down her neck. "I'm sure there is a lingerie shop around here some where. I could model a few sexy things my boyfriend wants to see me in." She suggested after he released her before returning to her side and wrapping an arm around her. As they walked together she felt safe and protected as his arm remained around her.

"Heheh...Perhaps. Perhaps you could indeed model for me." He said with a smile as he looked to her. "Model you will then...And perhaps I'll even give you a bonus..." He said as he continued to walk with her, arm in arm as they began to approach the pet store. Once inside, he was surprised at the strong scent of animals but remained silent as he walked in with her. "Anything you see that catches your eye, love?"

Roxanne shook her head at him when he mentioned that he might give her a bonus if she did model some things for him. "No, you, my love will keep your damn money." She said, looking over at him, at least she assumed he was talking about money. What else could he mean by "Bonus"? As they approached the pet store Roxy stayed silent, trying to figure out what else he could mean besides money. Once they were inside the pet store, though, she pushed it to the back of her mind and focused on finding a pit bull she liked, just hoping she could pick one. She smiled when he asked if she saw one she liked. "I actually see two but I want your opinion. "Which one looks cuter, the blue and white one or the brindle and white?"

(Crap. My bad...Forgot to reply. So sorry.)

"Hm..." Nathan said as he moved over to the two small pit bulls and began to size them up in terms of attack-strength wise so that they could keep his lover safe from anyone who tried to kidnap her or something. He saw that the blue and white one would seem to look stronger with more muscles, but seemed too playful...so he told her that he would prefer the brindle and white one. It was still playful...but it didn't seem to bark and shake around as if anxious that there was his master in the room.

(It's fine)

"The brindle and white one it is." She said with a smile. Roxy had always had a soft spot for brindle dogs. "What should his name be?" She asked, trying to think of name that would make the puppy sound tough yet something that wasn't really common. As she rested her head on Nate's shoulder she watched as the two puppies began to play. While she awaited a reply she tried to think of what she would need at her place for the puppy.

He shrugged. "I don't know...I've never had a dog before. Never had the mind to try and get one. Never really cared for animals to be honest...Though if you want one, I'll let you have one as long as you do care for it. Don't expect me to know anything about how to take care of them...alright?" He patted her shoulder. "Now then...For a name...Well...first off, is this thing a guy or a chick?"

"It's a girl." She said, kind of surprised to hear that he had never had a dog. Though, the more she thought about it the more it made sense. With his lifestyle it made more sense to have a few lives to worry about as possible. "Alright, but don't blame me if you get attached to her." She said jokingly as she looked over at him with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her and you won't have to house train her or nothing." She said before leaning over and kissing him on the lips.

"Never said I wouldn' get attached. Just never had one before." He replied before he heard her say that she'd take care of her. She kissed him on the lips, and it made him smile before turning over to the clerk to start paying for the dog. After filling out the paperwork, he also bought a collar that would be imprinted with the dog's name when they would come up with one. "So...What should the name be? If its a female...Well...I don't know. I don't know pet names."

"What about Cassie?" She asked, wanting to know what he thought of the name. She said, the clerk had gotten the dog for her while Nathan had began to fill out the paper work and Roxanne was holding her, stroking from the back of her head down the dog's back. It was clear just by watching her with an animal for a matter of minutes that she had a way with them and it was just as clear that she had already become attached to the small puppy who had it's head rested against her chest.

"Cassie..." He murmured as if contemplating the thought before smiling and nodding. "Sure...At first I thought I heard that name from somewhere else...But I believe it was a show about a dog named LASSIE." He said with a chuckle. He turned and began to input the name into the Dog Tag machine and began to watch as the name would be etched into the face of it.

At Nathan's comment Roxanne couldn't help but laugh. "Lassie was a rough collie, my love." She said, kissing him on the cheek as she continued to pet Cassie's fur. "Thank you, Nate." She said, watching as the machine began to etch the name into the bone shaped dog tag.

"Whatever...I don't know dogs." Nathan replied in response to what Roxanne had said to him. When the machine was finished etching the name of the dog into the dog tag, he pulled it out and smiled as he began to work it onto the collar of the dog. When it was on, he smiled. "Cassie huh...Interesting...Now then Roxanne...Are you ready to go?"

Roxanne smiled as she watched him work the dog tag onto the collar and when he finally got it on and spoke, she kissed him. "I'm ready to go when you are." She said with a smile as she looked down at the puppy that was sleeping in her arms, knowing that as Cassie grew up she would become protective over Roxanne, Nathan and anyone else she grew to know as members of her pack.

Nathan looked to the sleeping dog and frowned. "Let us return home for the time being and show the puppy to its place to where it will sleep...We cannot simply carry it around the entire time. I planned to take you to a restaurant, remember? I do not believe they will allow us to bring pets into the facility." He said with a smile. "Shall we get going home?"

"Home sounds good and if I remember right I also said I would try on some lingerie for you." She said, while Roxy knew she didn't have to model things for him she wanted to have a few sexy things that only Nathan would see her in, it would also help to give her some idea of what he liked. "I already have a kennel, some toys and food at my place for her." She explained, clearly she cared for animals and she took good care of her dogs, in fact it was surprising she had been looking for a job in his office when she had gone to school to be a veterinary technician.

"Alright. Thats good...We'll bring the dog to your place then, Roxanne." He said as he took her out of the store and walked her into a limo. He sat in the back with her and began to pet the dog's head gently. "Now then...Just gimme the address to tell the driver and we'll be there within a moments time. And then we can hit the stores like you wanted."

Back
Top Bottom