Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

"Heh...Lets focus on the now...and worry about the future later..." He said as he continued to massage her breast as he kissed up and down her neck. "I'm gonna make you feel good today...as an apology...I'm going to finish what I started the night before..." He said as a second hand slipped into her pants and began to massage her pussy, not finger her, but massage her while he continued to do everything else to pleasure her. "How does that feel...Tell your boss how it feels to you..."

As he continued to massage her breasts while her lips returned to her neck she did as he said and began to just focus on the moment, pushing any thoughts she had about what the future might hold for them to the back of her mind for now. "I see you are a man that always finishes what he starts." She said in a lustful tone as she watched as he slipped his hand into her pants. When he began to massage her pussy it didn't take long for her body to respond as her pussy started to become wet and she started to try grinding against his hand. "It feels great." She said, kissing him passionately on the lips. "Or was Boss looking for something more... Descriptive?" She asked, right now she just wanted to show him that while she was a hopeless romantic and could loving and attentive she could also let loose and be just a dirty as any of his play things and that she even enjoyed some of the kinkier things. "Why don't you throw me down on that couch or the table and fuck me nice and hard, Sir? After all, I was a naughty girl last night." She purred into his ear.

He smirked. "Not a bad idea..." He said as he picked her up and put her against the table and began to force her clothes off of her. Once they were off, he began to undo his belt and let his pants down along with his boxers, letting out his bare cock. HE smirked as he pressed the head of it into her butt cheek and spoke to her. "You've been a naughty girl...and its time for me to punish you." He said as he continued to tease her by poking her butt until he finally began to slowly push his cock deep into her pussy.

As he picked her up she looked up at him, her eyes staying on him as he laid her down on the table and began to force her clothes off, blushing once he had her stripped down to her black lacy bra and the thong to match, the thong soaked with her own juices; surely Nathan could smell it. Her Emerald eyes stayed on his as he began to undo his belt, watching as his pants and boxers fell to the floor. When his cock came into view Roxy's eyes became dark with lust just at the sight of it and her mouth began to water, it made it seem as if she was fantasizing about giving him a blow job. While he pressed the head against her butt cheek she groaned impatiently, just wanting him to pleasure her. "Boss..." She moaned when he entered her, wincing at the same time making it clear that she wasn't used to having a cock inside her. "I'll be a good girl, Master.." She purred, wandering how he would react to the word.

"You're anything but a good girl." He replied to her as he grabbed her hair and pulled it back lightly as he began to thrust into her. "Now tell your boss how bad you've been...And why he's doing this in the first place...make the secretary out there begin to wonder what the hell is going on in here...Don't be afraid to be loud...Be as loud as you want." He replied as he continued to thrust into her, his free hand going to massage her ass as he thrust into her.

When he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back she let out a scream of pleasure, even with it just being a light tug. "I've been a very bad girl, Boss. I talked back to you and that's very, very bad. Good girls are to look sexy for Boss at all times, wearing whatever they want and sitting by his side or in his lap serving as his arm candy and eye candy for his buddies. They respond with moans when Boss touches them and never refuse his advances. Most importantly they never talk back and that's what I did. Boss is doing this to teach me a lesson." She said, sounding more like one of his sluts rather than his lover now. As he thrust into her, her moans got louder and his free hand massaging her ass helped feed her arousal, her moans at this point almost screams of pleasure.

He smirked and pulled her so that she was now in his arms, hanging in the air as he held her up by her ass and brought her up and down on his cock, his hips thrusting to help as her legs were spread. He moved to the window of the seventh story office and pressed her body against it, presenting her body for anyone who would look up to his office. "See that...Don't you just love this rush? The rush that they'll see me making love to you and see your face and know who has been such a bad girl?"

When he moved to the window and pressed her body against it she moaned, blush forming on her cheeks at the thought that anybody who would look up into his office would see her body on display and that anyone who would come into the office would see him making love to him. "Yes Boss. Everyone will know I've been a naughty girl." She agreed in the lustful tone that had now taken over her voice. "Nathan I feel like such a dirty, slutty girl." She said to him, moaning as he thrust into her. While he made love to her something that was also fueling this lustful side of her that had been awakened was the idea of him humiliating her in front of his men, although she wasn't voicing it to him just yet in her head she was fantasizing about her being all dolled up for him with all her make up in one of his meetings and yet she was on the floor, acting like a dog for all of their entertainment and all she had on was a collar around her neck as she humiliated herself.

(Last post for the night and then I'm headin' to bed. G'night! :] )

He smirked as he continued to thrust into her, thinking of a good way to give her a good scare. He began to thrust into her faster and faster, his growls sounding more animalistic as he thrust into her until siddenly he began to shoot his seed out into her pussy, filling her up nicely and even some of it came out and shot onto the window. He would not impregnate her, no. He took medicine to keep him sterile and unable to breed, just because he did not need any paperwork done on family additions or have his son be held for ransom. Though he did not tell her this.

When he shot his seed into her Roxanne didn't worry about it, too consumed with her desire and lust for him. In fact, it wouldn't even begin to worry her until their love making was over with and she returned to her normal self rather than the lustful slut she was now. As he filled her with his cum Roxy could feel her muscles beginning to tense, readying herself for climax. Several moments later, even as Nathan continued to fill her with his seed Roxy let out an almost howling sound as she climaxed and her muscles relaxed.

Eventually he stopped and he pulled out of her, letting his sperm slowly seep out of her pussy as he laid her back against the window. He sat in his chair and smirked as he pointed down to his cock. "You made a mess down here...But I think you're through. Normally I would have ordered you to clean me up, but I think you're pretty much spent." He said with a laugh as he looked to her. "Get up...People might see you." He joked.

When he pulled out of her Roxy watched as his sperm slowly seeped out of her as he laid her back against the window, her eyes moving to follow him as he sat in his chair and watching as he pointed down to his cock. "N...No. Good girls clean Boss up when he's done." She said, clearly still quite the slut yet, not thinking anything of humiliating herself in front of him. "Please, allow me to clean you, Master?" She asked, asking for permission ready to get down on her knees to clean him even as he told her to get up.

Nathan smirked as he nodded to her and laid back. "Then do as you wish and clean your master off." He replied as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, waiting for her to go over there and start to clean up his cock however she wanted to.

(Sorry for a small post.)

"Thank you." She said before going down on her knees and beginning to use her tongue to lick his cock clean. In a way as she did Roxy hoped he found someway he could control her, the sluttier side that she was showing him loved to be dominated, controlled and hated to think for herself; more or less taking on the persona of one of his toys. She did it partially because she enjoyed some more... kinkier things and partially because she thought he might enjoy it, figuring he would tell her if he didn't like for her to act that way. Several minutes later she pulled back from his now clean cock but remained on her knees for now. "There you go, my love." She said with a weak smile, blushing as she said it, by the look in her eyes it seemed she was returning to normal.

"You've done a good job...but because of your treatment, I am ready for another round. Yet, I don't want to be dirtied by your pussy again...You need to do something that will clean my cock and keep my seed from spilling onto it when I cum...Take those breasts out and start working some magic with them on me." He said as he pointed to her breasts and leaned back in his chair, waiting for her.

Roxanne was already nude and looked down at her chest as he pointed at them, her eyes going back up to him to watch as he leaned back into his chair. Despite not being in the mood for another round or energy for another round she didn't refuse him and moved so that his cock rested between her two nicely sized breasts. She then began to move so that her breasts slowly slid up and down his cock. "How's that?" She asked, seeking his approval.

"Its good...But put more pressure. Squeeze them together, have them hugging my bare cock." He replied as he moaned out, feeling her soft pillows against his rod. He was moaning out lowly, not loud but he was moaning in pleasure. He looked down to her, eyes watching hers as he waited for her to continue on with the treatment he had asked her for. He reached over and placed a hand on her head, petting her like an animal as she would continue this pleasure.

Somehow when he reached over and placed his on her her head, stroking her like you would a cat or a dog it awakened the slut in her once more. She nuzzled her head into his hand as her hands reached up, squeezing her soft pillow like breasts together so they hugged his cock. "Does Nathan like it when I act like one of his dumb down, cock obsessed sluts or does he prefer me to be who you know her as: your intelligent, beautiful lover?" She asked with a purr to her voice and while she waited for an answer she kept holding her breasts together but making no move so that they began to move up and down his rod again, her best guess what that he liked a mixture of the two sides she had shown him.

"Heh...It would be interesting for you to dress up as an intelligent teacher one day and play the role of your intelligent self...But I like it when you act like one of my pets. Though, you are far from being one of my sluts." He replied as he continued to pet her, feeling her continue to rub his cock with her breasts. He could feel the motion of her hands moving her breasts up and down his cock and it only started to bring him closer to erupting. "Almost there...Just keep going, Roxanne..." He whispered to her.

It made her smile to hear him say that she was far from being just another slut to add to his collection and as he continued to pet her she made a soft purring noise. Her hands continued to keep the even pace of her breasts moving up and down his cock until he said he was almost there and then her hands moved quicker, making her perky pillows move faster up and down his cock, wanting to push him over the edge. "Cum all over my breasts and you get the treat of watching your sex kitten clean herself, Boss." She said, sure that he would get enjoyment out of seeing it.

He smirked. "Gladly..." He said as he felt her continue to move her breasts up and down his cock. He eventually cried out into a loud moan as his seed began to shoot out and fall onto her breasts. He slid his cock out from the bottom of her breasts. It was still clean and dry. "Now then...Where is this treat of me watching you clean yourself my sex kitten?"

When he pulled his member out from between her breasts she watched before looking at her now cum coated breasts. When she heard his voice she looked up from her breasts with a smirk on her face. "You, my love, get to watch me lick every drop of your sticky cum off my breasts." She spoke in a lustful purr. Without waiting for a response from Nathan she took one of her breasts in her hand and began to slowly lick her breast clean. After about a minute of doing this she lifted her head from her breast slightly, looking up at him with her Emerald eyes to gauge his reaction.

"I am amused." He replied with a smirk as he stood up and stretched. "Get dressed...You're done for today." He said as he walked over to the window and laughed as he looked at his cum on it. "Go ahead and head home if you want to. I'll be sure to have your desk ready for you tomorrow morning. You're still hired...But you're probably tired after today...or something." He shook his head. Turning to her, he walked over and patted her head. "Good job."

Roxy finished cleaning his cum off of her before getting up and walking over to where he had tossed her clothes as he had ripped them off off her, picking them up. "Tired? Yes. Too tired to stick around if you need me or would like me to stay around? No." She said as she looked over her shoulder at him to see him laughing as his looked at the cum on the window, and despite seeing his seed on the window she didn't seem to realize that he had came inside her just yet. Sure, she would like to stay but was sure everyone in the building, including his men, probably knew she was fired by now and might wander what she was doing in his office. Not only that but she was sure he had work to do. "What if I don't want to head home?" She asked jokingly, dressing slowly than she normally would so he could enjoy the sight of her nude body for as long as possible.

When he turned away from the window and walked over to her petting her head the top half of her body was still nude and her bra was in her hands, ready to put it on. She leaned in and kissed him with a smile, letting the kiss last a few seconds before pulling back just far enough so that she could look up into his eyes. "I'm glad you approve, Nathan." She said softly and as she stood there so close to him she made no move to cover the upper part of her body.

(GAH! Stupid glitch on Assassin's Creed! I can't hear any sound whatsoever now! D: Sorry if this is short...I'm trying to fix the problem.)

"Heh...Glad you made a change." He replied back. He walked over to his desk and turned his computer on to start working once more, allowing her to do whatever she wanted, to stay with him or to leave. It was up to her, as long as she didn't get in his way.

Back
Top Bottom