Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

"Wrong answer." HE said as he pinched and pulled her nipple once more to tease her. "You're going to be a nice sex secretary and be happy about it. I won't fuck you right off the bat...but I'll do things like this to you more often, and you might just get some respect around here. If I gave respect for sex, I'd never have any because most the women around here are stupid fucks except for a few of the mob bosses and their daughters." He said as he let go of her breast and moved to slip his hand into her pants to start slowly massaging her crevice. "You're so wet."

"I know." She said, it coming out as a half moan as his hand reached into her pants and slowly massaged her. In fact, her thong was soaked in her juices and she already smelled like sex. "Nathan, I don't care if the others respect me. I just care about you." She said, looking up into his eyes while her own were slowly becoming dark with lust. Truthfully she wanted to be his one and only girl, but she didn't dare admit it after Friday evening had gone when she had opened up to him.

"Thats nice to hear...and you only care about me...you'll listen to anything I tell you to do...and I promise you won't be just another whore to my collection, as you put it." He said as he began to slowly finger her pussy, one of his fingers sliding into her. "You really are wet down here...You must have been getting turned on this entire time or something." He taunted as he continued to finger her slowly and teasingly. "You know...I think now that I've tamed this beast...She can become a great asset to me." He said with a small chuckle as he continued to pleasure her.

"Yes Nathan.. I only care about you and I'll listen to anything you tell me to do." She said, letting out a rather loud moan as he began to slowly slide his finger into her. "Or something." She said with a shy smile, letting out several more moans as he continued to finger her. Roxy didn't give the usual smart ass comment she usually would. "What kind of asset is that?" She asked, finding her eyes wandering from Nathan's eyes over to the wardrobe, letting her mind wander as she imagined what kind of sexy clothes he had in here to choose from, also imagining the kinky things he might do to her as rewards.

"The kind of asset that will help me when I need to be helped...There is nothing more I need to tell you." He replied as he thrust his finger into her more, his mouth now going to her nipple to start sucking on it while he let go of the pressure he put on her body, seeing as how she was now tamed and would not fight back against him. Eventually he pulled his finger out of her and began to undo her top so that her breasts were exposed, and then continued to finger her and suckle on her now bare breast.

Roxy nodded to his response, although she didn't like being kept in the dark she knew not to question him further. As he thrust his finger into her more she let out a loud moan, her hand moving to the back of his head and running her fingers through her hair while he sucked on her now hardened nipple; her moans grew louder as he did. When he let go of the pressure he had put on her she moved a bit away from the door but she was still close enough that he could pin her against it if he wished. When he pulled his finger out of her she watched with Emerald eyes that were now dark with passion, watching the way it seemed to glisten in the light because it was covered in her juices. Her attention was pulled away, though when he began to undo her shirt and watched as her breasts were exposed a blush forming on her cheeks as they were. On her breast, just above her heart there was a tattoo of a red wolf howling at the moon and for a moment she wandered what he thought of it. Of course that thought quickly was pushed to the back of her head when he continued to finger her and suckle on her breast. "Nathan..." She moaned.

He remained silent and ignored the wolf tattoo for now. He only continued to suck on her nipple and finger her until she would release. Eventually he moved his mouth away from her nipple and replaced it with his other hand, which pinched and twisted her nipple just enough to cause maximum pleasure for her as his mouth went to her ear to whisper, his hot breath hitting her flesh gently as he did so. "Go ahead and let it out if you have to...Orgasm if you need to...This is what its for..."

When he moved his mouth off of her nipple and replacing it with his hand, twisting it so that she received maximum pleasure Roxy moaned helplessly. Then as she felt his breath on her ear it made her shiver in pleasure and as if his words were a command, she could feel her body tensing up, preparing itself for climax. Then several minutes later she let out a long moan as she released, her muscles relaxing as she did.

When it was over, Roxanne would have fallen to the floor had Nathan not be there. She lad almost limp between him and the door and looked up at him. "You are great at love making." She complimented.

'Heh...love making.' He thought in his head as he helped her to her feet. "Now that you've been...'tamed'...Its time for you to get back to work." He moved over to where she had thrown her clothes and tossed it over to her. "You're still wearing this for tonight though. Now get back to work, Roxanne." He said as he put his shirt back on and moved back to his desk, going to his computer to begin working on it, not really caring if she were still there or not.

It took Roxy a moment before she could stand on her own without leaning against the door after Nathan helped her up but she nodded, catching the clothes as he tossed hem to her. "Yes Sir." She replied with a nod, watching him as he put his shirt back on and returned to his desk before turning around, unlocking the door and leaving, closing the door behind her. She then picked up her bag and made her way to the bathroom to change.

After some moments later, Nathan would get up to go and see if Roxanne had changed into the clothes he had given her. When he saw that he did, he smirked. "Very good...Now, the store is closing in about an hour. Your overtime starts as soon as the first man walks into my room. But the difference this time, is that I want you in the room with me the whole time. No need to be out here, just sit by me while we discuss our deals."

Roxanne looked up at him as she heard the door to his office opened and listened to what he wanted her to do. "Am I to do anything else aside from sit there and look pretty for you and your men?" She asked, half expecting him to tell her that she had to act as if she were some bimbo; willing to do anything for a cock inside her. Somehow the clothes; the purple corset that fit her perfectly in all the right places and black garter belt made her look like a new woman. She also had her long hair down rather than pulled back like she had had it earlier in the day, her make up had been redone and she had used make up to hide her tattoo; unsure that he would want it showing. She also had a pair of black heels on. "Sir, where there any certain shoes you wanted me to wear?" She asked, unsure if he really wanted her wearing any.

He shook his head. "No...There aren't any specific shoes. Just wear what you have now." He said as he looked to her from his desk. "And don't worry. You aren't going to do anything but sit there and 'look pretty'. If anyone tries to rape you...I'll take care of it. You have my word, Roxanne." HE said as he moved back to his desk to start on his work on the computer. "Just be ready to come and take your seat next to me when the time comes."

She nodded, looking back at him as he watched her from his desk. Somehow, when he said he would keep his men from doing anything unwanted to her, she believed and trusted him. "Yes, Sir." She said with a nod. "For now, is there anything you need done for you?" She asked, running her fingers through her long, thick and curly hair as she awaited an answer. Surely if he sent her around the building to do work for him she would get all kind of stares from both the men and women.

"No. Not unless you want to come over here and relieve some of my stress with a lap dance or a blowjob or something." He said with his eyes still planted on the computer with him tapping away on his keyboard, sending and receiving things that were important to his mafia business. "If not, just sit at your desk and make sure no one comes in to bother me."

Roxanne nodded, actually surprised that he had given her a choice in the matter. "Maybe later we could do... Something. Perhaps when it is just the two of us." She said, knowing that his men would begin arriving soon and the last thing she wanted was for them to walk in on her pleasuring him and get the idea in their heads that they could do anything they wanted to her. "Shall I come in when the men start arriving or do you wish to for me to wait until the meeting starts?" She asked.

"I want you to come in when the first man arrives to come in. Thats your cue." He stated as he sat back in his chair and leaned against it rather than looking dead on into his computer. He smiled to her. "Now then...Go about your work business before then. If you do good, I might reward you. With something more than simply my mouth and fingers." He said with a small chuckle before waving her off to go to her desk.

"I don't need a reward, Nathan. You do mighty fine with your mouth and fingers." She complimented, winking at him before turning around and slowly making her way out of his office; doing it as slow as possible so he could admire what the outfit he picked out for her did for her body. She then closed the door behind her and took a seat at her desk, waiting for the first man to arrive. As she sat there in the back of her mind she wandered how his buddies would take her sitting in on the meeting, staying by Nathan's side the whole time.

Nathan grabbed Roxanne and pulled her into his lap when she came in, and began to massage her breasts while the men filled their seats. He did nothing to her other than that, and his eyes didn't look down to her nor did he speak to her. When everyone was in, he looked to them and began to talk about the business deals and to ignore the woman, as she would be trustworthy. He bet his life on it. As the meeting continued, one man asked her to get some vodka for him, and thats when Nathan finally let go of her so that she could go and get some vodka. When she would pass the man, or hand him the vodka, he would try to grab her for himself as well.

When Nathan let go of her Roxy got up with out hesitation despite seeing the hungry look in the man's eyes and it wasn't just because he was thirsty. Roxy trusted Nathan when he said he would keep her safe, though. If no reason more than that he saw her as his to play with and handle however he wanted. She left the room for a moment, going to the refrigerator and getting a bottle of Vodka. She went back into the room and sat the bottle and handed it to him. "There you go, sir." She said, feeling extremely nervous which she was sure Nathan picked up on. As she handed the man the bottle she glanced at Nathan.

As soon as he glance was shot to Nathan, the man grabbed her and pulled her into his lap, snickering evilly as the fat bastard began to grope her breasts like Nathan had done so before. Nathan stood up slowly and watched the man with a blank look as he seemed to enjoy himself before Nathan reached into his holster and pulled out his revolver, shooting the man's arm with the revolver. The force of impact took the man's arm off and he fell over the chair wailing in pain as another man came to tend to his bosses wounds. Nathan moved over to Roxanne and held her in his arms and began to wipe her off of blood. "Are you alright?"

Roxanne jumped when she heard the gun go off, not because she was scared but because she wasn't used to being so close when a gun went off. Roxy quickly moved off the man's lap, getting off and quickly moving away from him before the man fell to the ground in pain. When Nathan moved over to her and held her, she looked shaken but simply shook her head as he started to clean the blood off of her. "I'm fine, Sir." She said, despite wanting to tell him the truth; that she wasn't and she would have, had his office not been filled with his men.

He moved back over to his seat, pulling Roxanne back into his lap as he looked sternly at the men in his room. "Thats a lesson to you all to never touch a woman I'm handling personally. You should all know that." He said sternly before going back to massaging Roxanne's breasts, his hands now slipping into the corset to play with her bare nipples while he then continued to speak about his plans for the future...as well as some plans to expand this little marketplace he was already working in as a cover. The larger it was, the easier it would be for some more income as time would slowly push on.

When he pulled her into his lap Roxy didn't fight him and when he went back to massaging her breasts she tried to fight the urge to moan, it becoming harder not only as her body began to react to the attention he was giving her but also began his hands were touching her skin as apposed to through the corset. As she sat on his lap she didn't look at any of the men, keeping her attention on Nathan unless one of the other men needed something such as a drink. Finally after several minutes of him massaging her breasts she let out a soft moan, blushing as she did. In the back of her mind she wandered how his men would react to her moan.

They all seemed to react normal when she began to moan. No one looked at her, despite how many of them seemed to urge themselves to be careful and try to sneak a peak, but no one wanted to meet the barrel of Nathan's 44 caliber revolver. As the meeting went on, Nathan would soon move his hand to slip into her garterbelt and start fingering her pussy, now putting two fingers into her as opposed to just one from the day before.

Back
Top Bottom