Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Roxy watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a stack of cash then caught them as he tossed them to her. She put the stack of cash into the pocket in her jacket she put on earlier when she had gotten cold just sitting at her desk. She then listened to what he had to say and she was a bit hesitant when she was told to come to him, it was fairly obvious she didn't fully trust him but she did go to him and sat in his lap so that she was facing him. Roxanne didn't bother to ask why he was doing this, just wanting to see what happened next.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss up and down her neck, holding her there as he did the treatment to the flesh of her neck. He continued to kiss up and down her neck, despite if she began to struggle or not. Eventually he reached up and began to massage her breasts, forcing her to stay there as he whispered to her. "Just punishment....I'm not gonna fuck you...but I do love to get grabby sometimes...Remember...IF you don't want this to happen again, don't fuck around when you're under my employment..." Eventually he let go of her and allowed her to get up if she wished to.

When he wrapped his arms around her to keep her in place Roxanne couldn't keep her body from tensing, instantly fearing the worst when despite her weak struggles, Nathan wouldn't let go of her but when he confirmed he wasn't going to rape her, she almost instantly relaxed. Surprisingly, when he began to kiss up and down her neck it felt good and even earned a few soft moans from her. When he began to massage her breasts, Roxy's moans became louder. Then, when he eventually let her go she didn't make any move to get up. "And what if I were to want this to happen again?" She asked blushing as she spoke, looking up into his eyes as she awaited an answer, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Then I would suggest you work hard and prove to me that you're a reliable secretary who won't fuck shit up. I will reward you for that." He said as he looked to her before going to his computer to start shutting it down for the night, all the while still in his chair so she could sit there. "The next time won't be so gentle though. I will promise this to you." He said as he looked to her. "You can get up now. Unless you want me to keep going...I might have to take back your overtime money for pleasure."

Roxanne got up when he told her he could, beginning to feel herself tense up again and was sure he could see her tensing up. "Nathan, tonight was my first taste of this life style you're so used to; that you were born into and I do enjoy what you do to me both physically and the way you challenge me and won't back down from me when I don't agree with you but I refuse to be like a whore you pay off once you've had your fun with me." She said, obvious hurt in her voice. "I do want you to keep going and part of me feels something for you; I don't know why and I can't explain it so please don't ask me to but I have to mean something to you to if we were to become anything. She added, no longer looking at him but down at the floor. "I'm sorry." Roxy said after several moments of silence, she then looked up at him. "I'll do whatever this job requires, sir." She said, the hurt tone still in her voice as she returned to addressing him as she did during business hours rather than casually.

"Tch. Who said anything about us becoming a pair? I just wanted a piece of you is all. You think you're the only woman who's in my life, so to speak? If you want to earn a place in my 'heart' you gotta earn it. Otherwise, we're pretty much playing with each other, aren't we?" He said with a small chuckle. "Now get out of here. Come Monday I want you to be in top condition. And cheer up already. That gloom in your voice is starting to annoy me." Clearly...it would take some time for him to accept her as anything other than a secretary that was hand candy.

"I'm not naive enough to allow myself to think you aren't sleeping with at least twenty other women and I refuse to be another one you can add to your "Collection." She said, looking at him with a glare. "It seems everything about me annoys you. And this will be the first and last time playing." She snapped at him before moving away from him. "You and your men can look all you want but you aren't touching me, not unless you're in it for more than a good time." She added before turning to leave. Roxy paused long enough to take the money out of her pocket and toss it onto his desk, though. "Keep your damn money. Go have a good time with one of your girls and pay them off with your dirty money. I don't want paid for anything besides my job." She said and with that turned and walked out, slamming the door loudly behind her before stopping at her desk to gather her things.

He shook his head, obviously disappointed in her. When he got up to go see if she had left, his disappointment only seem to grow in her. "You really are pitiful. What did you expect when you found out I was a mob boss, and that when I felt you up, it was nothing more than just for me to feel you up?" He smirked before laughing a little more, shaking his head before he locked the door to his office. "If you ever go to the police though...I can't promise they'll protect you. My men are everywhere...Just remember this." He said before turning to leave for the night, leaving her there.

When he followed her out and spoke to her as she gathered her things Roxanne bit her tongue, not seeing it as the right time to smart off to him more. She watched him turn and leave for the night, letting him leave her sight before heading out herself and out to the parking lot.

When Monday came and he came to work, he would usually be the first one there. He walked into his office and unlocked everything before sitting down in his chair to turn his computer on to start working on the supermarket's business, which didn't take much because he had others do it for him, but some important decisions had to be made by him and him alone. He would usually finish about fifteen minutes after the store opened, meaning everyone who was working that day should already be there along with some customers. He ignored Roxy presence, not caring if she was there or not for the first bit of the day because he was too wrapped up in business.

Roxanne had arrived on time but simply stayed seated at her desk, waiting for Nathan to be done with his business because she was sure he had things for her to do. While she waited, though, her mind kept wandering to the events of Friday night and she found herself almost sick at the way she hadn't kept her emotions in check around him. She looked at the clock, and sighed, trying to find anything to distract herself.

Eventually she would receive a message from Nathan via a speaker at her desk. "Roxy. Come into my office. We have things to talk about." He said before the voice box clicked to show that it turned off. Nathan sat in the back and waited for her to come in to discuss what tonight's plan would be, something similar to what she had to do before, but he would punish her once more for her tone of words the last time they spoke. This punishment would be a little different than the one he had given her when they were alone.

When Roxanne heard the speaker click off she got up from her desk and walked into his office, closing the door behind her. "What is it, boss?" She asked, staying where she stood just barely away from the door and looking at him from across the room. She wasn't scared of him but she seemed guarded and extremely hesitant to allow herself to get close to him.

"You are required to stay after again today. I will pay like I did last time, though this time I don't give a fuck if you take the cash or not. I already put the 100 dollars from last time into your bank account, thanks to some hacker friends of mine." He replied as he stood up and moved to a wardrobe that was in his room and began to rummage through it. "This time...however...I want you to wear something." He pulled out a tight corset and a garterbelt and tossed it over to her. "You're gonna wear these the whole time. Choose not to and you're fired, from this job and life itself."

Roxanne watched as he moved to a wardrobe and began to look through it and caught the corset and garter belt he had threw at her. "What, so now I have to play dress up for you and your buddies like one of your little sluts? What's next am I going to have to fuck them to?" She asked, not for a second believing he would protect her if one of them wanted to have some play time with her. Roxy continued to stay where she was and kept her eyes on him, watching him carefully.

He grew angry and walked over to her. "If I were to treat you like any other of my 'sluts' then you'd be fucking me right now and gagging on me! Now unless you don't want that to start doing that to me or anyone else, I suggest you shut your mouth and show some respect to your boss!" He said angrily. "I won't let them fucking touch you if you sit there and play nicely, otherwise I'll let them take turns with you for the rest of the night if you make me snap."

Roxy tried to bite her tongue as he came over to her but found herself unable to keep quiet. "Is that what you do, kill everyone who doesn't fit into your idea of how they should be? To be shown respect you have to earn it and you sure as hell aren't getting any from me until you start treating me as more than a possession!" She growled at him. "Let me make this clear, I don't trust you enough to keep them from hurting me, Boss. Now, if you don't mind me asking, why is it always me that stays after and none of your other assistants? Even one of your girls could do what is required during these "Meetings" of yours." She finished, wanting to make it clear to him that she wasn't like his other girls, that she wasn't going to back down because he scared her.

"Because the secretary is the closest to my door and is supposed to listen to any order I give her already. If you are going to be a pain in the ass..." He pulled out the same revolver and aimed it at her. "I will not hesitate to make sure you don't come back as a zombie in some horror movie." By that, he meant putting a bullet through her head. He holstered his revolver and moved to his desk. "Now put the outfit on, sit at your desk like a happy secretary, and play nice before I lose my temper once more and I decide to force myself on you to show who is truly the boss here."

She watched as he pulled out the revolver and aimed it at her, not even seeming scared by the threat or at least not daring to show it. "Go fuck yourself, Nathan." She said, not watching her tone with him and not leaving when he ordered her to go change. "You want to know what I think it is? I think I'm like a stallion to you; you want to see how easy or hard it is going to be to break and train me." She said, throwing the outfit onto a chair as she walked over to his desk and glared at him from across it. "You want to shoot me, go right ahead." She said, challenging him.

"I'll do better." He said as he put the gun on the table and moved himself over to the door, locking it. "I told you if you just shut your mouth I won't do anything to you or won't let anyone hurt you...but you've forced yourself to make me do this." He said as he began to undo his tie and begin to unbutton his shirt as he walked toward her, glaring daggers into her as he got his shirt open before he grabbed her and moved her over to the table, laying her down on it as he began to try and undo her shirt against her will. "All you had to do was simply sit there and wear the costume as punishment for how you talked to me...but it seems I'll have to break you forcefully."

Roxanne watched him as he put the gun on the table and moved over to the door, locking it and continued to keep her eyes on him as he walked to her undoing his tie and unbutton his shirt as he did. Next thing she knew he grabbed her and moved her over to the table, more throwing her onto the table rather than laying her on it. As he began to work on undoing her shirt Roxanne moved both her feet up, kicking him away from her. She didn't hesitate in quickly sitting up and running over to the door, moving so that her back was against it so she could look at him. "You aren't going to break me, Nathan and you better keep your damn hands off of me!" She yelled, making no move to unlock the door. She knew better than to run for even if she left the building his men would be sent to retrieve her and she knew it.

He glared at her. "This 'stallion' has a kick to her." He said with a glare as he moved over to her, grabbing her by the neck and keeping her against the door as he pressed himself against her, making sure her legs could not be used to kick him. He smirked as his face was only inches away from hers as a second hand slipped in between their bodies and began to massage her breast. "I will break you one way or another...Otherwise I'll have to dispose of you."

When he grabbed her by the neck Roxy tried to reach her hands to pry his hand off of her neck. "Let go of me!" She yelled although it came out as a tone closer to a whisper. She tried to struggle against him him but she found that the door against her made it easier for him to trap her. As his second hand slipped in between their bodies and down to massage her breast she closed her eyes, trying to stay focused and now allow herself to react to the pleasure but that became harder when her body began to respond. "What do you want me to be for you, Nathan?" She asked, not talking about tonight or even on the job but what his plans for her long term were.

"That depends on your course of actions." He said simply as a reply to her, not letting up with the pressure he had her against the door with, nor with how he was fondling her breast with his other hand. "How you act in the long run will determine what you are to me. As of now, you're nothing but a rebellious slug that needs to be salted or tamed." He said with a glare as his fingers began to pinch her nipples slightly through her clothes and tug on them, the fabric rubbing against her bare flesh as he did so.

Roxanne moaned as he began to pinch her nipples through the fabric of her clothes and tug at them. She then opened her eyes and looked up at him, glad that he had let go of her neck. "Nathan, if what you want is some docile bitch who simply does as she is told, never questioning order from anybody I am not that girl. Now, if you were to gain my trust and respect would I loyally obey you? Yes, at least where matters of business were concerned, but would I obey any one of your buddies who work for you, most likely not unless told to by you." She said, letting out another moan as she could feel between her legs getting wet.

Back
Top Bottom