Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

éclaboussures de sang Français

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying home all day for a week straight, drinking, taking naps and watching AFV IS a real vacation. But yes, you're very good to me and blahblahblah. <3

This lady tried to walk out of the store with a cartload of shit today. Thankfully, she was caught and we filed a report with the police. Unbelievable the gall of some people.

Drinking vodka + cream soda.

that is insane but i guess some people are getting really desperate now a days right?

i forgot to ask u earlier who won first place during draft? was it seabass?

Bahaha! I cant believe you just asked me that! no! seabass sucked with his dinky green elf deck! AND he was high! S and K had to keep helping him out dring the casual games between matches because he couldnt remember shit. lol

**gasp** i did not--! you know whut? i am not going to dignified that with a response you ungrateful ho.

RoryN said:
So, I'm being forced to take a vacation. Due to recent health issues and just overall stress levels related to work(and the fact that I take as many hours as I reasonably can without getting the company into trouble), I have been told to take a hike and use up some of my vacation time. Mentioning this to Makky(okay, I was bitching about it), she offered to take me to see the capital of Canada for a week in March. Needless to say, my tune completely changed and I cannot fucking wait for next month!

<3 Ottawa!

start figuring out where you wanna go and stuffs you wanna see pussy-pants! you have less than a month to figure it out and if you do not have a list of sites by the 19th i am taking you to fucking florida instead! >:-D

Makida said:
RoryN said:
So, I'm being forced to take a vacation. Due to recent health issues and just overall stress levels related to work(and the fact that I take as many hours as I reasonably can without getting the company into trouble), I have been told to take a hike and use up some of my vacation time. Mentioning this to Makky(okay, I was bitching about it), she offered to take me to see the capital of Canada for a week in March. Needless to say, my tune completely changed and I cannot fucking wait for next month!

<3 Ottawa!

start figuring out where you wanna go and stuffs you wanna see pussy-pants! you have less than a month to figure it out and if you do not have a list of sites by the 19th i am taking you to fucking florida instead! >:-D

Jesus, I'm working on it, lady!

=/ i am sorry all that i read out of that babble was "i wanna go to fucking florida!!! <3 <3 <3"

Some of the people I work with would call me an asshole. Sometimes, I can be. I know what the rules are, I know the way things have to be done and I have a low tolerance for those who don't catch onto that pretty quickly or who deliberately disregard it. I can be diplomatic but I'm not going to step lightly around feelings when I need to articulate something that has already been made clear. I will admit right now, I do not have a lot of respect for my employees as people. As employees, I of course understand their worth and appreciate and reward good work. But on a personal level these are people I would have a hard time enjoying off-the-clock interaction with.

That doesn't mean I don't feel loyalty towards them. Like when you come into my store and harass one of my cashiers or treat them badly, you WILL get fucked up. This week isn't starting off well when these types of situations happen and it aggravates me because I wasn't even there when it happened. And it shouldn't have. And it won't ever again.

Currently, security tapes are being reviewed and we'll keep a lookout for this guy if he comes in again. In the meantime, starting tomorrow the store will be implementing safety measures for when cashiers close the store at night. Which I think is ridiculous because the things we already have in place should have been enough.

rory darling you know i <3 you babe but please knock it off i am getting tired of watching this play out over reruns. i have explained to you offline and in private why this sort of thing is a bad idea and i told you right from the beginning how i felt about your 'online relationship' and you ignored me even though you were starting to feel over whelmed by it. i can not tell you what you want to hear and give you good advice at the same time. this whing and pining is not getting you any where and it is time to move on because she obviously has. you can do better and you deserve much more.

*she slaps you*

now quit your balling bitch! >:V

Makida said:
rory darling you know i <3 you babe but please knock it off i am getting tired of watching this play out over reruns. i have explained to you offline and in private why this sort of thing is a bad idea and i told you right from the beginning how i felt about your 'online relationship' and you ignored me even though you were starting to feel over whelmed by it. i can not tell you what you want to hear and give you good advice at the same time. this whing and pining is not getting you any where and it is time to move on because she obviously has. you can do better and you deserve much more.

*she slaps you*

now quit your balling bitch! >:V

As always, you're right Makky and I appreciate the bitch-slap of reality. And I apologize for not listening to what you told me during your visit. I think if I had, not only would things would have been clearer, I would have had the room I needed and I still have the friend I wanted.

:/ well duh toopid. *she gives you breast squishing hugs that choke the breathes out of you* if you getting sad just remember canada and how great it will be to see parliamant and just think of all the french people we will see in gatineau! ^_^ omg........ i will have to put a diaper on you because of you cumming so much every time any body talks to you lol! XD

Makida said:
:/ well duh toopid. *she gives you breast squishing hugs that choke the breathes out of you* if you getting sad just remember canada and how great it will be to see parliamant and just think of all the french people we will see in gatineau! ^_^ omg........ i will have to put a diaper on you because of you cumming so much every time any body talks to you lol! XD

....huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I stopped reading after the word "french" and I kinda zoned out for a moment. ...why is my hand down my pants?

*dis-TURbing!* =P

do not touch it rory! D: *she sprays you with a water spritzer*

Really pissed off right now and trying to relax. Why did you hasve tyo move? If you'd stayed here then at least you'd be around people you know who could help you.

Drinking vodka, gatorade and raspberry iced tea. Don't ask me why. It was the only shit I had around to mix tpnight.

Thanks, Hahvoc.

I am horrified to report that I have become enamored with Hellraiser fanfiction. The first two movies had so much potential for the Pinhead character that I desired to see more. He's so badass and I really wanted to see him get his hands on Kristy. But the rest of the series seems like an embarrassment for Clive Barker and the Cenobite characters. So, I looked elsewhere and I found what I was looking for. I will agree that a great bulk of fanfiction is crap and full of "wtf?" but there are well-written gems amidst the sewage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom