Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch88

Planetoid
The footsteps echoed in the silence, bouncing off the earthy walls. Which were lined by torches, illuminating the deep and narrow steps. Formulating the only source of light, guiding him down into a deep and seemingly bottomless chasm. The deep fissure of a rocky surface, going deep underground. The man was flanked by two stoic faced guards, their silver armor gleamed and shimmered from the flickering light that hovered above. They wore grim faces, eyes that had seen more than they pleased. It was methodical, and very professional, but it was necessary. He was the Prince after all, in heir to the Empire. He must be protected, he must take the throne someday. And when the grave news came, his elderly father, his face lined with wrinkles, Laying on his deathbed, coughing and wheezing, Like an hourglass, his life slowly running out of time. The Prince knew he would be responsible for the entire Kingdom. At the feet of the stairs, they started down a dark and winding corridor. Doors on either side of them, but all you could hear were moans, grunts, the occasional explicit, The rattling and shaking of a bed. The commotion came behind every front row door. But the Prince and his guards bolted past them, until they reached the end of the hallway. The guard dug his hands in his pockets, rummaging around. Pulling out a set of keys, fumbling with them, and inserting it in the lock. Clicking it open, and wrenching the hatch open. The Prince stepped past them, where he was met by shaky old man. With a curved back, and trembling hands. Hoisting himself upwards on a thick, black cane. "M-My lord!" He shivered. He was scarcely dressed, wrapped in rags. His body trembling from the cold, "M-My lord!" He repeated this time with more enthusiasm. "There are the finest from the whore house! Hand selected for your pleasure by the all knowing members of the Council. The best of the best, from lands near and far! The men proclaim they have never been pleasured so much!" He bowed, and lowered his hand inviting him to look. The Prince looked over the line of women, wearing exposing clothing. Lingerie, their cleavage and ass barely covered up. They smirked at him, a few winked at him. They knew what would happen if they were chosen, they would become royalty. Something they never even considered behind those closed doors."M-My Lord!....My Lord!" Count Potoki said, his curling back standing out. His scoiloses, the curling of the spine. Resembling him curling over Prince Braam's muscular shoulders. "T-This...is...This is....Delphine, from the lands of the woods. Her hair is as dark as the forest she was born into. And her desires are as dark and as deep as the forest she hails from." Delphine looked directly into his eyes, and a smirk formed on her face. "It is a pleasure to finally be in your company." She cooed, putting much emphasis on 'pleasure.' As she locked eyes with him, and looked deep within him. Staring him down, her eyes darker than the darkest night. "It is said, that she makes full grown men whimper and moan. The rumor is, she can last hours upon hours! Nights upon nights! She can last days my lord." Count Potoki whispered into his ear. "No man can attest that they have kept up with her. They claim she has no manners my lord. She is as perverse as a dog." The Prince allowed his eyes to linger over her body. Undressing her with his eyes. Before finally latching his eyes back onto her face. And smiling back at her in a devilish manner. Prince Braam paced back and forth, observing each woman. Occasionally stopping to study them, he would rest his chin on a formed fist. Taking in their striking features, their shapely bodies, their curves and breast. Before stopping at a woman with fiery red hair. Her pouty lips, red as blood. They twitched into a grin, "Hello, my lord." She breathed hotly in his mouth, raising an eyebrow as they made eye contact. "Tell me my love, what perversions do you seek?" Braam asked, as he brushed a few strings of her hair out of her beautiful face. swiping them behind her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom