Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Blood (Zero5906&koolaidroxs)

Sintan

Supernova
Petite_20111201004814.jpg

Petite2_20111201004819.jpg

Me_20111204232723.jpg

Lucy wondered the mall before her shift. She yawned and figured she didn't get enough sleep. It was cold outside as snow began to fall. She hated winter, she hated how cold it was. She just rounded the corner and bumped into to someone. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." She looked down at her watch and realized that if she didn't get going, she would be late for work. She smiled at the mall and started running.

Lucy ended up making it on time. she was breathless and couldn't help feel bad for bumping into that guy. But now it was the past and she had work to focus on.

Ricky, a couple hundred years old vampire is living in the today's modern world and adapted to it, he looks though of a twenty two year old man. He was strolling in the mall browsing through in and out of stores, secretly looking a healthy mortal girl to feed on and mostly of all, get a blood pet of his.

As turning a corner he bumped into a young petite girl of ripe age eighteen barely, he took a good look at her as she was apologizing to him before she ran away to work that he safely assumed for why running so fast. Ricky sniffed her scent of what left behind, smelling her sweet shampoo she had used and body wash plus of course her blood. Taking note of watching which store she went into that she's works at, beginning to walk casually over to her store to meet her again properly. The vampire strolled into her store and browsed around looking at clothes while purposely making himself visible to her sight and hoping she would try to come up to him and talk to him.

Back
Top Bottom