Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good and bad

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
In this world one thing was for certain. That was the screw up concept of good and evil. Certain people where deemed monster just for the action of a few. A couple of races that where done to like that where the demons and the werewolf race. Due to the action of a few the rest of the race was classify as bad no matter what there action where, or what they did. Some where even hunted down by the other races.

In the middle of a forest far away from civilization there was a young demon wolf that was sitting in a tree looking up at the sky "I hate this world." He told himself, before shaking his fist a bit angrily at the sky "Why was I born into this place just to be hated." His wolf ears and tail where showing as some of his demonic aura was let out around him. It was not to strong as to effect the trees, or the animals that where around him. He reached his hand out in front of his face blocking the sun from his eyes "What awaits me today, more humans, elves, or etc coming to chase down the big bad demon." He said to himself, before sighing again and lays back against the tree.

As the sun was setting Lilly was starting to come out of her shop. She was pretty far off and away from the town but she sold flowers so it wasn't something that people could get in the town and she needed to be close to forest and her field to pick the flowers. Only as she lived by herself she was grateful that no one really came to her often. As she started towards the forest she already felt weakened. She hadn't transformed in days now. While most humans actually thought werewolves transformed due to the phase of the moon that wasn't true. Werewolves only transformed due to stress and power levels. If a werewolf was too stress or angry they would transform but if they were low on power that would happen as well.

In truth Lilly was on the last of her power supply and she knew that she needed to transform and soon. As she got into the forest a wolf joined her as she moved to the lake in the deep forest. Once she got there she started to slowly take off her corset top and skirt. As she got in the water she let the transformation take over as she gave a cry of pain as it took over. Once finished she gave a howl out as she moved out of the water giving her body a shake to dry off.

Wolf+Girl.jpg-for-web.jpg

His ear tilt up and down at the sound that she was making. He looks up to the sky and see the full moon in the sky. He scratches the side of his face lightly, before sighing "Sound like a were wolf." He continues to scratch the side of his face "Well she or he will be alright as long as the hunters aren't around." The wolf demon tail came visible as he turn around on the tree so his stomach so on the limb. His tail began to sway back and forth as he continues to listen to the sounds of the night."

Unfortunately, for her the hunters where around and they where looking for something to catch tonight. She could hear them coming towards where she was at now "I heard something." She could hear them arming themselves as they came for her "Sounds like a big one too, this will get us a good price."

As she crouched over she panted as she let the transformation fully take on. Though soon she heard the movement in the woods as she gave a growl and took off she sniffed out a safe spot. Only to realize just how far out the hunters had came tonight. She gave another growl as she started towards the mountains hoping she could get to her den before they caught her trail. She knew this wasn't going to be fun but she needed to get somewhere safe. This wasn't something she could take too many risks on.

The sound began to echo around him, he could hear them the hunters were coming. He could hear the wolf take off and he sighs to himself at the moment "Well, I so much for that." He told himself, before scratching the side of his face lightly at the moment. The hunters with there dogs come spring out of the bushes behind her. They saw her right before she disappeared into the bushes "Get that abomination!" One of them shout as they began to take off after her coming fast. She could hear the dogs and the human coming after they were getting closer by the second they hated filled the air making it tense.

Lilly gave a growl she really didn't want to kill but if they didn't leave soon that was what she would do. The dogs though as they kept up with her she quickly threw it against the tree knocking it out. She gave a growl before taking off again as she just wasn't going to allow this to happen. She had been one to keep away from humans so just why did they always have to come after her. This is something that this was she couldn't stand at all.

She may have not wanted to kill them, but they where making it hard to anything else, but. Suddenly. in front of her was another five hunter bring the total around her up to 15 of them. The where on all sides of her pointing there guns loaded with sliver bullets at her "Now, you animal will die, nothing personal, but your kind isn't welcome on our planet." One of the hunters in front of her say, before a couple of them took aim. There dogs where also around snarling at her, she had no way out other then to fight at this moment, if she was lucky, she would get out of this alive. One of the hunters shoot aiming for her heart while another aim for her leg.

Growling out she knew that now she had to act as she saw the dogs she gave a deep growl before she moved with one swing she had three of the men down and slamming against the trees. She kept moving jumping from side to side not only for them to have trouble shooting her but also to keep the dogs off her as she attacked the dogs were first to die sadly for her as she gave a whine when the first one died she moved quickly though as she the crowd she had them killed withing minutes as she stood in the center with a howl for the lives she just took still they had came after her.

(I will let you know this right now, I don't do auto hits never have and never will.)

The hunter were not rookies by far, so her jumpping around wasn't throwing them off my much. Now the hunters that where still up where not aiming at her, they where aiming at where she was going to be. With each passing second they where getting closer and closer to hit her. One of the hunters lites something in his hand, before tossing. He tosses it after she had jump again it was a crude grenade and when it blow it send out scraps of silver out around a small area the fuse wasn't long at it so it would blow up soon.

As she found herself getting closer and closer to the pain she knew that would be coming soon she grew uneasy as she gave other snarls to try and warn them. Though as she went to try to take down one of the hunters still standing she felt the sudden blast from the crude grenade as she gave a howl of pain falling to the forest floor. She couldn't believe that this was happening as she laid on the ground her left side riddled with silver as she bled she tried to push herself up to keep fighting.

"We got here now, let us kill here." One of the men chuckles a bit, before another one of them begins to talk "There is no room for vermin like werewolves in this world." They begin to come closer to her and she would realize that there life meant nothing compare to killing her. Suddenly, above her, a voice rang out "My oh my." A person drops down from the trees above her "Well, well, a gang of hunters against one lil old wolfie doesn't seem fair to me." One of the men looks at the newcomer and snarls "Get out of here hero, or will kill you two." He begins to laugh and all the men look at him like he insane, before he turns to the werewolf and leans in "Hello there, the name is Resh." Resh told her, before turning back to the hunters as his demonic aura begins to come around him "I'm afraid the only ones here dying is you all." One of his eyes glow purple. One of the men shot at him and it goes through his shoulder which he really doesn't flinch to "I'm sorry silver bullets don't effected me." The hunters were not prepare to fight a demon and they slowly begin to back off.

Giving a soft whimper as she felt the pain of the silver in her system still as she looked up seeing the male standing between her and the hunters. She wasn't sure what to think as she just couldn't believe that this was really happening as the male turned into a wolf as well. She listened to what he said as she gave a soft whine hating that she was having to be saved. Only as he was shot and it didn't hurt him she knew the hunters were about to die. "Lily" she said back to him as she laid there as she couldn't seem to really get the strength to move through the pain.

Resh looks at her, before pulling out a vile of what look like blue liquid. He throws it at her feet "That will make you feel better." He looks at all the hunters before smiling one of them turn around and begins to run off "No, no that won't do." Under the man appear under his feet before a gush of fire comes up and burning him to a crisp in an instant. The other hunters look a little worry, before beginning to back up too "Just let us live." One of them says, before Resh response with a laugh "But, I thought there no room in this world for creature like me, doesn't the reverse also carry too?" He laughs, before another few circle appear, before the hunters begin to scream in pain like they where being tore apart from the inside. Some of them begin to bleed from there ears and after a few moment they all keel over dead. Resh turns to Lily and smiles "So, Lily are you okay?"

As she watched him pull out a blue veil she was shocked as she looked to it and put on her hand over the veil. "How?" she asked him as she had never seen such a thing that would help. Yet as she heard the running of one of the hunters as she looked up she saw him burning up in the fire as she had never seen such power. As she laid there her hand over the veil she listened to everything he said to the human hunters. She wasn't sure if she knew what to do as he carried out his attacks on the hunters. Still as she felt the pain through her body her heart still went out to how ignorant they hunters had been on this and knew it was their own fault that they had been killed. "Just . . . hurting" she said as she relaxed not worrying now as he stood there.

"Oh yes, silly me." He told her, before taking back the veil and placing it into his mouth and crushing it with his teeth. He leans in before touching his lips to her and having the liquid pour into her mouth "Now, drink it." He told her, once she did that she would feel a cool feeling coming around her. The pain from injury slowly subsides. She could feel the silver push out of her body and her wounds closing "Better now?"

As she watched him pick the veil up again opening it with his teeth she was a little shocked on the way he did yet as he brought it to her mouth she drank it as she felt the effects of the liquid take place she really couldn't help but give a soft smile as she started to push herself up. "Thanks" she said to him as she felt the shiver push out of her body. She was still feeling a little stiffness and soreness from the hits but it was much better than it had been a little while ago.

Resh smiles at her, before tilting his head to the side "Well, what can I say, I'm always here to help." He told her, before walking off to the side looking back at her, He took a little walk around her making sure the medicine work. There was still one piece of sliver left inside of her body. He reaches down and pulls it out of her, before tossing it to the side. He looks up to her before speaking to her again in a calm tone of voice "Come, my house isn't to far from here. You look like you need some rest that and we don't know if there any of them left tonight we shouldn't risk it." He told her, before continuing to walk forward. His hands where crossed behind his head as he looks up to the stars "What a nice night?"

As she heard what he said she gave a smile happy to hear that someone was there still as he circled around her she gave a whimper as he pulled the last piece out. Looking to him hearing that his home was close she nodded her head and started to get up yet she stayed on all forms while walking as her body felt better that way at the moment. The truth was she could walk on two legs it just stretched her still healing wounds so she decided against him. "Well it was a nice night" she said as she kept pace with him as she didn't want to get left behind. There was no doubt that he was strong than her and yet as she looked him over she found herself becoming attracted to him.

Resh made sure to walk slowly so that she could keep up with him. He looks back at her "How are you feeling now?" He asked her, as the two of them walk out into a clearing in the woods. The moonlight seems to dance around them more and more. The flowers surrounding them on all sides. The creatures scatter about as they continue to walk the path through the clearing. The scent that came around them was that of warming and the night air was clear and warm "It's not much farther now." He told her, before continuing to walk before her.

Lily looked to him as he asked how she was feeling she gave a soft purr to say she was fine as she was just enjoying the night air as they walked. Her senses were taking it all in as she walked next to him. Grateful she was able to keep pace though she had noticed he slowed down a little for her. As he spoke to her stating that it wasn't that far she gave a soft nod of her head as she kept looking about enjoying the sights of this part of the forest as she had never gone this deep.

A little farther in they came to a lake with a little water fall on one side of the lake. They came up to the lake side, before he places his hand together "We are here?" He told her, before he begins to chant lightly. The air around them begins to wrap a bit like it was being distorted. Soon a wood bridge appears leading out to a small house on the lake. He looks back at her "This is where I live." He told her, before walking out onto the wood bridge. She would notice after each one of her steps the bridge begins to disappear, but not before she take a step forward. He opens the door, the house was bigger then it appears to be on the outside there was many things inside and it was quite spacious. There were many books and what seems to be herbs.

As she saw the lake and waterfall she gave a soft sigh at the sight of it. In truth she loved what she was seeing yet as she saw it change she was shocked to see the house there. Walking with him on the bridge had freaked her out a little when she noticed the bridge disappearing as she kept thinking that it would collapse with each step she took yet as they finally made it inside the house she was once against shocked. "So amazing" she said as she looked about her eyes going everywhere to look about the house that had looked so tiny before now she knew differently.

He looks at her and smiles a bit, before turning around "Just a little demon magic I like to not be alone, but the way they look at us force us to be to we meet other of our kind." He told her, before going over to a table and pulling out a vile of green looking juice "I like to help people that I can." He sigh to himself, before coming back over to her and tilting his head "Would you like something to eat?" He asked her, before pointing over to his kitchen "And are you feeling better?" He looks at her awaiting his answer, before sitting down in his chair. She could hear the sounds of the night around them the owl where active in this place.

Lily listened to what he said about how he didn't like to be alone she knew the feeling as she nodded her head sitting down and relaxing a little. "I'm alright really you don't have to do so much. I'm feeling much better thank you" she said as she bowed her head. She felt as though she had already taken so much from the male she didn't want to push her luck with it.

The demon wolf smiles at her, before tilting his head to the side a bit "Are you sure?" He told her, before coming over to her and placing his hand on her head "Oh and before I forget the magic in here will allow you to shift back to your human form if you so wish." He told her, before kissing the tip of her nose "Also, you can rest here for the night, if you want." He told her, before going back over to table in back of the room and looking through the papers on it "Hm." He touches his chin and scratches it lightly at the moment thinking to himself. The aura coming off him was demonic but calming like a waves at the beach.

Back
Top Bottom