Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Thirsty (xblackxrosesx and Krys Snape)

She drinks more at her blood then sits next to him on the couch " eh..i don't really watch that much TV but i guess cartoons." She answers, drinking the blood like it was juice of a little kid

"I like cartoons too" ,Jasper replied as he turned on Tom and Jerry, one of his favorite cartoons. "I love this one" ,he said as he drank some blood of his own then lit a cigarette. He turned to Kali and offered her one, "Do you smoke"?

She stared at the TV for a few minutes, smiled at the old cartoons that was on and finished up on her blood. Day dreaming for a moment, she suddenly hears him say something and sees a cigarette in his hand. " eh..no thanks...." She could have smoked, but thought she was already dead enough, even if it did't affect her or not.

"Ok suit yourself" ,he said as he took a drag of his cigarette, he got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a case of beer and placed it on the floor next to the couch. "Do you want a beer"? He asked. "I usually drink early on the weekends".

( i'm so sorry! the Holidays got crazy for me!)

She shakes her head then asked, kinda like a joke " trying to find every way to kill your self? i think you would have more fun with the pills that float around. Although i'm not sure if would even affect us in anyway....have not ever been sick.."

"No I'm not trying to kill myself I'm immortal remember" ,he said sarcastically. "I just want to have fun and who are you to talk Miss Drunk pants, you were wasted last night" ,he laughed a little bit then looked at her. "Seriously though if you want anything help yourself".

She blushed at his comments of her being drunk last night. Yes, she did get pretty wasted but that was alone because she felt like shit after almost kicking out one of the most nicest vampires she had met in months. "T-thanks.....even though i was a bitch when we first met.."

Back
Top Bottom