Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Thirsty (xblackxrosesx and Krys Snape)

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
It was cold and dark outside and Jasper sat on top of a bridge watching as the people of the city walked around aimlessly unaware of the true dangers that lurked around in the darkness. He searched for his next victim, there were so many choices, so many people to choose from and he was hungry. Jasper spotted a fat business man walking out of a bar and waited for the right moment to strike. It almost came instantly, the man walked into an alley way to shorten his walk home. Jasper dropped down in front of him, the man jumped in shock then looked at Jasper, "What do you want" ,the man asked as Jasper walked closer to him. The man attempted to run but before he could even turn around he was killed then drained of his blood.

The next morning the alley way was blocked off and cops surrounded the area. "This is the third one this week" ,one of the detectives said as he looked over the body. "The only wounds on him are two holes in his neck and he's completely pale, ten bucks says he has no blood in his body like the other two". It wasn't long before the news crews showed up to report the death and question the cops.

Jasper sat in his hideout completely hidden from the sun and people. He barely ever slept and when he did it wasn't for long. Jasper never really liked killing people but he had to if he wanted to survive.

Kali was hearing about a so-called vampire killer that have been killing people during the night time. It made her mad that some one was not only killing her meals but was dumb enough to not even cover it up, making everyone in the city think there was some crazy killer out there. She was happy that no one came forward to say it was in fact vampires. Although the jokes on the talks shows made her punch a hole in the wall of her apartment. Humans really did't understand what vampires had to do to hide and blend into everyday life.

One night she came out, wanting to find this so called vampire killer. She jumped from roof tops, looking down at all the allyways then suddenly something catches her eye making her stop in herself in her tracks. She seen a woman all alone coming out of one of the subway tunnels then an dark figure starting to follow her. Kali sighs, already know what was happening then stalks the killer.

Jasper followed the woman hungrily, he licked his lips at the thought of how good she must taste. He became distracted by the feeling that someone was following him. He turned and looked behind him but didn't see anyone, still somehow he knew he was being followed. Jasper did his best to concentrate on his prey. When he got the chance he grabbed the woman and dragged her out of sight. He ran his finger up and down the woman's neck toying with her.

Kali sighed, knowing it had to be this person then quickly jumped in front of him, grabbing him by the shirt then slams him up against the wall. " just who the hell do you think you are?" She asked, staring at him.

Jasper was caught off guard when the girl slammed him against the wall, "I'm fucking hungry that's who the fuck I am" ,he snapped pushing the girl away from him. "What's it to you"?

"What the problem is that your making trouble in my town!" she throws him up into the air, jumping up with him then knees him in the tummy. " hungry?! hungry?! i will show you hungry!" She said, grabbing his shirt up from behind him then swing him into a building, making him slam up against the brick wall. She then lands on the ground in front of him, then growls. " get the hint yet?"

Jasper got more and more pissed off as the girl hit him and threw him around. When she finally stopped and looked at him asking if he got the hint yet he grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. "So this is your town huh? I'm causing trouble huh? Fine then I'll just go elsewhere to feed" ,Jasper threw the girl to the ground then stepped over her and stared her in the face. "I get the hint" ,he said before turning to walk away.

She gasped, getting grabbed by the throat then throwed to ground. She smiled little as he walked away, thinking her self " well that was too easy.." Then sighed, laying there for a moment, not because she was hurt in anyway but want to looked up at the dark sky that was full stars. Most people in the city never took the time to even look up at the stars because they were too busy with shopping, partying or late at work. It was then she thought she was a bit mean to him then started to stand up and quickly run after to person but seen noting but blanks streets. "Shit " she mumbles then starts to walk down the ally ways, making her way to her favorite underground club.

Jasper sat on the rooftop of some huge building and looked down at the streets, he didn't bother hunting after the incident that had just taken place. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it taking a drag before standing on the edge of the roof and tight roping along it. Jasper was fearless and it gotten him into a lot of trouble at times. He thought about the altercation between him and the woman and felt bad he usually never hurt females even when he fed he'd turn them instead of fully draining and killing them.

Kali was partying at the club, drinking a whole bunch of blood wine then soon made her way to leave. She little dizzy after getting into a contest with some other person. Ofcorse she won although felt so dumb for even doing it. She looked around down the alleyway, seeing a few people leaving the club and then a person on the roof. She stares up at the dark figure then suddenly a drunk male falls against her saying " hey baby....what you doing tonight?" She sighed " getting away from you" she answered him, starting to walk off but he yelled some thing out and pushed her to the ground. "Get off me you asshole!" She yelled as he tried to kiss her but Kali tried her best not to kill this man.

Jasper finished his cigarette and threw it off the roof. When he looked down he seen some drunk asshole messing with some woman. Hearing the woman say no was all Jasper needed to hear. He jumped down in between them creating a gap and scaring the living shit out of the drunk. "She said no, don't you understand fucking English"? Jasper growled angrily. He didn't bother with the guy and let him walk off without killing him for once he had actually listened to someone the odd part was it was someone he didn't even know. He turned to face the woman the man had been harassing and noticed her face right away, "Oh sorry about that you probably wanted to feed off that asshole huh"? Jasper asked sarcastically.

She stares at the same guy, the one she beat the shit out of just a few hours ago. "h-hey! its you!..." She hic-ups then falls against him, laying her head on his chest " yooouu knoows whats.. iii want sayy to ssooorry...yous! have every right to hunt anywhere!" She said loudly and some-what clear. She had the smell of wine and mostly vodka on her breath as she leaned up close to his face. "you forgives me?!" she asked with a weak smile

Jasper looked at the woman as she spoke she was obviously drunk and he could tell, "Yeah I-I forgive you, let's get you somewhere to rest a little bit ok" , Jasper told her as he let the woman put her weight on him and walked her to his place. "You can sleep on the bed, and don't worry I'm not some creep that's going to fuck with you while you're sleeping" ,He told her pointing to a mattress on the floor.

She followed this guy to his place, not really caring what was happening at the moment. She then sees a bed then jumped into it, then hears him say some thing about fucking her. "well if that what you want! i do owe you one!" She yelled, taking off her then throws at his face. " woohoo!" she yells then starts laughing for no reason and laying down on the bed. "ugh...i have not had any sleep in like a week!"

Jasper looked at her in shock, "No no no I said I wouldn't fuck with you like some weirdo....but......if you really want to I won't argue" ,he said with a cocky smile, by this point he had taken his shirt off and sat on the couch to go to sleep.

She smiled looking over at him for a moment then felt her eyes starting starting to close by them self. She passed out onto the bed, sleeping through the whole night and little bit of the morning. She soon woke up, feeling little crappy but not as bad as most people would have hangovers. "ugh...w-where am i?" She rubbed her head, looking around but did't see anyone around.

Jasper had fallen asleep on the couch and buried himself under the covers like usual. When he heard the girl talk he lifted hi head and looked at her, "Good morning drunk, guess what you're stuck with me for the day seeing we can't go outside until night time" ,he smiled then laid back down. "Feel free to do whatever you'd like, this place is a shit hole anyway so if you break something don't worry about it".

"oh...um.." She was not sure what to say, then looked at her phone, seeing it was the middle of the day then sighed, seeing that she really was suck in this place. "ugh...great..." She said out-loud, not trying to be rude but the fact that she could not walk away from the weird moment

Jasper heard the disappointment in her voice and looked up from his blanket, "Well if you don't like it here then feel free to take a nice walk in the sunlight" ,He said sarcastically. "But if you can manage to suck it up and deal then get comfortable until later" ,Jasper laid back down and covered himself back up with the blankets.

She yawned, looking around the house for a few minutes. It seem like a normal apartment, a bit messy but ofcrose a boy lived in this place. She got bored after looking through most of his house the started to clean up, picking up his clothes, taking out the trash and even cleaning the dishes. By time she was all done, She felt very hungry then looked around for some thing to drink but found noting. Slowly sneaking into the living room she seen him still on the couch, crawling over to him, grabbing onto his arm and started to nibble on it.

Jasper was sleeping for about an hour before he was woken up by someone biting him. He woke up and looked over at the girl nibbling on his arm, "You thirsty huh"? He asked. "All you had to do was ask I keep my stuff hidden in case of raids".

She blushed, crawling away "w-well get it!" She waited for him to get up to give her the blood but hoped that he would look at the clean house that she did, as if to say sorry for everything she did or said.

Jasper smiled then walked over to a loose floor board, it was packed with ice to keep the blood fresh. "I took the blood from a hospital, they had enough and I needed it" ,he told her handing her a pouch. "Thanks for tidying up, you didn't have too ya know, I appreciate it".

She grabs onto the pouch of blood, ripped open the top part of the little tube and started to drink through it like a straw. "mmmm...well i just kinda wanted to say sorry...for everything really..i'm not always that mean.." She was very happy that she even made it to a bed and not some dirty alleyway.

"Oh don't be sorry I was a bit of an asshole" ,Jasper said in response. He sat back down on the couch and turned the television on. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to watch"?

Back
Top Bottom