Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Gritty RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felixia_Luna

Supernova
Hey all, I am looking for a wartime / pirate / western / etc type of RP. It can be a normal RP or a furry, since I mainly play furries or aliens, heh. I know this is not very long, I am just looking for people who are actually interested in this sort of thing. This can be a group or just one on one, it doesn't matter to me. Once someone actually wants to join, I will drum up a plot idea that will most likely appeal to both me and said person(s).

You are actually the one person who has actually posted in the thread. Several other people just PM'ed me and I think I will be setting up a group RP. As soon as we get it going, I will post the link into this thread so that you can join up, if you are still interested. Currently, all we have set up is that we will have a modernistic country getting invaded by an outside power, and a group of people (survivors) get together to live.

Felixia_Luna said:
Hey all, I am looking for a wartime / pirate / western / etc type of RP. It can be a normal RP or a furry, since I mainly play furries or aliens, heh. I know this is not very long, I am just looking for people who are actually interested in this sort of thing. This can be a group or just one on one, it doesn't matter to me. Once someone actually wants to join, I will drum up a plot idea that will most likely appeal to both me and said person(s).

I am looking for someone to play with myself if you are wanting to hear some ideas by chance?

RobBase086 said:
Felixia_Luna said:

I am looking for someone to play with myself if you are wanting to hear some ideas by chance?

What ideas do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom