Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

« α яє∂кιиg & тαℓιи яρ || тнє вυѕιиєѕѕ ∂єαℓ »

RE: The Business Deal

Donovan chuckled as he took a small bite of his food. He wasn't going to state anything but he knew she could come up with something amazing and he knew that his mind would be totally blown by what she would come up with. He smiled lightly at Annie and then took another bite of food, making sure to chew slowly so that he wouldn't look like such a brute like he usually did. Somehow she had caused a shift in him, some kind of intense turning point as he felt there was some kind of metaphorical changing of the guard within him. He knew he loved her but he wondered if he could handle it. Maybe he was a little childish but, could he handle actually becoming the quintessential misconception of an adult?

He brushed the thought aside as he felt her hand glide across his clothed thigh. He felt her fingers tread across his leg so painfully slowly. He smiled again and felt his blood rise a tad. He wanted to keep this moment in place the way it was. At least for now. He knew that they had time to be playful and intimate as much as they wanted. It was amazingly nice to be together with her in this setting and although he hesitated only slightly about "growing up", he actually considered it. He smiled and ran his hand over her leg, lightly letting his hand glide and stroke against her thigh the way she had. He couldn't deny that he wanted to jump her right then and there, but he stayed his hand and decided to let it build for as long as possible.

He nodded and listened to everything she had to list. He knew she would want a studio, and a spot to display her paintings. He hadn't really thought about kids as much as she had apparently. But he thought about it in the instant, thinking about how good the idea sounded. He finally chimed in as she finished her little speal about her nature with real estate. "Well...I'm not that great at it either. But, I know of a few neighborhoods that would have enough room for all that...Could probably find a spot with a nice uh...Nursery space, and find it pretty easy." He said with a smile. His hand kept gliding back and forth against her leg and had to release a chuckle at her next little tidbit. "So your Marie...And I'm Donnie? Your a little country and I'm rock and roll...Minus the whole brother, sister thing" He said with a laugh, he realized that he was probably way too young to understand his own reference but enjoyed it all the same. "That sounds fine...You will probably yell at me for my lack of painting abilities but...I'm sure we can hash it all out easily." He felt her lips press against his and he returned it. He was amazed at how easy it had become and how right it felt, returning every kiss she had given him and planting kisses of his own. "Actually...." He said pulling a small bag under the makeshift table in the car and pulled out two mugs and a thermos and poured a little of the contents into her mug. "One hot chocolate for the lady...Though, can't say I wouldn't prefer being the warmth." He said with a smile and handed her the mug.

Annie felt his reservations first and then him play back sliding his own hand along her thigh, still it worried her, he’d said she was good in bed but now he seemed not to show any interest. Love, blurgh, she wasn’t ready to have him tripping all over himself or being a good boy. At this point she’d almost have begged him to actually be his public persona. His public persona was the type to jump at what she’d offered in the way of dessert earlier. She silently chastised herself for thinking this while he spoke. His hand on her thigh caused shimmers of lust to spark in her eyes. She noticed the way he said nursery space and it caused her head to tilt at him. Now it was her turn to laugh, “Um I didn’t mean we paint the house ourselves. I hope we get someone to do it for us. I paint on canvas, walls are not my forte.”

Her blue eyes danced over his face when he pulled out the thermos, “Holding out on me I see… “ she laughed and took the mug. She got his reference to Donnie and Marie, she had heard the song before, and yeah minus the incest that was probably them. She brushed her hand over his face lovingly as she sipped the cocoa and made a face, it was so hot she hadn’t even thought about it. Pulling back she blew on the surface lightly. She stood carefully and slid into his lap, “Share with me?” Her blue eyes slid over his features. Uncertain he would welcome her affection or attention. She straddled his thighs and faced him, “Are you enjoying our honeymoon Donovan?” She asked and took a small sip before offering her mug to him.

Donovan chuckled as she mentioned that he was holding out on her. And in some small way he hoped that he wasn't playing too coy. He looked at her, trailing his golden brown eyes over her body. He felt his blood rush at their closeness. He was trying to be playful but it seemed he had made the wrong decision. "I'm not trying to hold out on you...Just thought you would like some warmth...Before 'dessert'." He said with a smile and then he felt her hold out to grasp at his face. And then he let out a small chuckle as she made a face. She had burned herself on the coco and without thinking he dropped the thermos down gently and let his face launch itself towards hers. He took her mouth and tongue into his own mouth and kissed her gently, letting his tongue slide across hers. He chuckled when she pulled away and then came back to him and asked if he wanted to share.

He grinned and took her hand in his and made her softly set the mug down on the table. "No...I don't want to share...I want it all...I want all of you." He had decided he had done enough with the teasing and he brought his lips against hers once more. Landing a deep kiss against hers. Her second question rang in his ears. "I am...I really am." He said as he took her leg into his hand letting his hand brush over her thigh, his fingers dancing against her soft skin. The feeling of her flesh drove him wild and he kissed her deeply again. "DO you want more?" He asked deviously as he nibbled lightly on her ear.

“I could always go for dessert Donovan..” She stated as his mouth attached itself to hers, she groaned softly when she pulled away to set the cocoa down, before she could do so his hand was guiding hers, and she let him. Her hands slid up his chest as she kissed him back gently raking her teeth over his tongue as they kissed. Apparently he had been holding out on her in other ways. She realized he’d been playing coy and playing calm when in reality he was as worked up as she was. “I’m glad, cause I am too.” The feel of his hand through her soft trousers was enough to send tremors of want through her body.

Her blue eyes drew a bit hazy with lust as he asked his question, toying with her ear. “Yes, lots more…” she moaned. She pulled her blazer jacket off, the silver tank shimmered in the tight from the car they were in. Slim fingers glided down his torso and untucked the shirt from his pants. “Oopsie,” she giggled lightly and kissed at his jaw. “I think ‘dessert’ will sufficiently warm me.” Her eyes sought his before closing and relinquishing kisses to his lips and cheeks. She ached for him and felt the first flutters of arousal in the pit of her stomach. “If the car is rocking.. don’t come knocking.” She whispered into his ear before trailing kisses down the side of his neck.

Her admission that she wanted more made his body burn with an unknown heat. The passion within him surging lie a tempest. He felt her hands all over his body and it was all he could do to not tear her clothes off and take her then and there. He watched as her blazer flew off her body and he couldn't help but trail his eyes across her form as he bit on his lip. As he watched her pull his shirt from his pants and her little giggle shot from her mouth he grinned deeply. He pushed his suit jacket off and then unbuttoned his shirt as fast a he could, and threw it aside. He moved his attention to her and then lifted her tank from her body, as he brought his lips onto her neck. He pulled away as he felt her kiss all over his face and neck. Moaning deeply at each individual kiss. "Well I can tell you...I'm already getting warm from dessert." He said softly as he pulled off her bra and kissed and suckled at her breasts. He let his hands run across her hips and waist. He pulled away with a chuckle and then nibbled gently on her ear once again. "Well I can guarantee two things...One is that no one will knock up this high. And two, that this car will be rocking." He said with a chuckle and kissed at her neck once more before planting kiss after kiss across her chest and bosom. He brought his hands away from her body regretfully and then undid his belt and slowly tried to pull down his pants and boxers.

Annie lifted her arms to help him remove her tank, her body tingling with excitement. Her stomach brushed against his, bare and she gasped as the sensations shot through her. “Me too…” she moaned as his lips moved to her breasts, the pleasant kisses and licks he bestowed her breast made her moan in delight. Every touch, every caress sent her higher and higher. “I can guarantee one thing… if they are knocking while we’re rocking… they are getting one heck of a show.” Laughing she stood to help him remove his pants. as soon as he was exposed her lips were upon his chest and up his neck as she slid out of her own pants and undergarments. The lower she got the more excited she became. Once free of her own clothing she knelt and stroked her hands up his chest as her mouth kissed along his length before slipping into his lap once more and stroking him languidly. “Donovan…” she whispered directly into his ear. “I want you to touch me… while I touch you.” She nipped at his ear lobe and slid her body back a bit so he could touch her. The hand on his shaft moved with intent now.

He chuckled and shook his head a little at their terrible wordplay. Though he had to admit that he rather enjoyed their relative similar concept of utilizing the subtext of the same phrase with different emphasis. He watched her rise and felt the heat within him intensify as her hands helped him slide his pants off, and then with a fiendish amount of glee watched her slip off her own. His arousal only burned brighter and hotter, so much so that he was sure that it was one hundred degrees outside. Then watched with a grin as she slid down and knelt before him running her hands over his chest and her lips kissing at his manhood. Producing soft moans at every slow and methodical kiss that she planted against him. Her words excited him even more, and then he questioned whether that was possible or not. In any case he grinned as he ran one hand up her body slowly reaching for her breasts as his second traced small lines down towards her sex only to run across her opening. He let his appendage trail over her for a moment, letting it feel for every piece of exposed flesh and then let his finger slide into her inner walls.

Her blue eyes burned into his, wanting to feel his touch and achingly so. She whimpered as his hands moved, one up to her breasts to teas her nipples and caress the orbs of soft flesh. Whilst the other traveled down her body, legs quivering as she opened them further on his lap, leaning back slightly so the small of her back rested on the cold table. The cold felt good though and she welcomed it. A soft cry of anticipation left her lips as his finger teased her opening. The soft brush caused her body to quake and her eyes to flutter closed. If he knew what power, he held over her, Annie was sure he could put it to good use. The hand she used to stroke him turned so it was as though she was shaking hands with it but stroked instead of shaking. Turning her wrist, she was able to vary the sensations as he explored her womanhood. Her free hand held his shoulder for balance, if the sensations were too much she didn’t plan on falling. She felt her channel gripping his digit as it entered her and once it was in felt the same channel flutter as he explored her inner sanctum. Annie bit her lower lip to keep from screaming as his hands continued to explore. She had never been worked up, this felt so amazing, and it was only the beginning.

Donovan watched with heavy eyes. His body was soaring with lust as he watched Annie sit above him. There little act of mutual pleasuring was making him more than aroused. He felt his own hand squeeze a little harder against her bosom. The soft flesh of her skin was tingling gently against his fingers. While he continued to slip in his finger inside her womanhood. He felt every soft and subtle motion that she made as her hand ran along the length of his shaft. Her motion producing every single moan that he produced. She had no idea what she was doing to him. Her motion was making him seethe with lustful passion and he wanted more. He let another finger slip across her folds ans then pushed it in alongside his other finger. He let the two appendages go to work, but felt his blood pumping like an inferno. He pushed himself forward and kissed her as best he could, their positions a little awkward on the seat. "Annie...I want you...I need you." He said in a whisper, his eyes looking deep into hers with an unnamed passion and need that seemed to cascade inside of him.

When his second finger brushed the outside of her sex she moaned desperately and when it pressed inside she could barely contain herself and cried out in pleasure at the sensation it brought. Each drive of his digits into her moist depths brought out a moan. She gripped him a bit tighter as he pulled closer her lips hungrily meeting with his. The heat in her body welled up, almost to that unbearable point, when he pulled away and gazed at her. Her blue depths meeting his golden as he spoke, they were so in tune. Annie smiled slowly, “So take me Donovan…” Her voice was soft, “I’m already yours.” She ground her hips down on his fingers and whimpered. Her hand moved at the same speed of his fingers. She stroked his chest and kissed him again, this time more aggressively. She ached to feel him buried inside her moist chasm and needed this connection soon. “Please take me… soon.”

Her desire for him brushed any doubt from his mind. Though he had to admit after their last escapade all doubt had faded away. Her words drove him crazy. The good kind of crazy where he felt nothing but passionate heat rise up through his blood. And that heat was a feeling he couldn't get enough of, a feeling that was only dwarfed by the feeling of her skin against his. Her admission that she was already his made him feel something a little deeper. A feeling he couldn't quite put his finger on, not yet anyway. But before he could even continue his train of thought he felt her moist sex drill a little harder against his fingers and her hand began to stroke him a little faster. He grinned and slid his fingers from her and licked them before he let his hands slide to her back to reposition her atop him. He let his hand slip back down and let it connect with his length only to better maneuver himself over her chasm. He let the tip of his length brush over her folds and then plunged deep into her body from their position. He let his hands trail up towards her hips and leaned forward and kissed her deeply before he took a quick moment to let his lips connect with her neck. He felt his breath heave and he felt his body thrust up into hers as he let a deep groan out of his throat.

Annie almost melted watching him lick the fingers held pulled from her chasm, “So sexy…” she breathed out softly as he adjusted her on his lap. Her hand left his throbbing shaft and scraped tenderly along his sides as he reached between them to guide himself in. She thought she knew him and expected the timid joining of earlier, but the plunge straight in to the hilt nearly had her juices pouring out on his lap, “Ohhhnnn yesss…” she let her hips rotate on him as their lips met and tongues tangled, the kiss was a burning lust filled thing that was over no sooner than it had begun. His lips at her neck had her tilting her head and offering more. Feeling his breath dance across her skin, she quivered. A gasp left her as he thrust up into her. Blue eyes fluttered closed and she moaned feeling him within her, this was the single most amazing thing in her life, ever. Making love to her husband, love, NO! It was just sex, wasn’t it? She was ruining her own moment by over thinking it. Being ONE with her husband was her new favorite hobby. Thought, she secretly wondered if she could figure out a way to paint while having sex she could probably produce some of her best work. Annie rolled her hips and moved down on him as he came up once more. He was hitting her g-spot, that had to be what it was cause she was so close to an orgasm she could barely see straight.

Her little gasp as he connected them together was the single most glorious and sexy thing that she had ever done. The notion itself was beyond anything that he had heard from her and he couldn't even say how much he was turned on by that. His fire blood was now burning into lava. The intensity of his own fire was driving him mad as he continued to thrust inside her. The feeling of her inner walls rubbing and wrapping around his shaft as she rolled her hips back against him was more than pleasurable for him. He marveled in the notion that she was enjoying it and that only made him thrust up into her even harder. He continued to gasp and moan as he clutched harder at her hips. Letting his fingers dig a little deeper into her soft flesh. He was so close, but he wanted to hold back to offer her pleasure. However, given the state of their intensity he wasn't quite sure if that notion would last very long.

Annie gripped his shoulders as he thrust up into her and pulled herself down on him, amazed at the roughness of this time compared to the other two. She loved feeling him deep, each thrust putting her closer and closer to the edge. “Harder baby, harder…” she moaned dropping her head back her breasts leaping into the air at the force of their mating. She rolled her hips down upon him as he invaded her depths, each thrust taking her higher and higher. She could see the end and feel her body trying to give in, but she wasn’t quite ready to fall. Hating the fact this time went so fast she feared it might be like this more often and she didn’t want it to be over, like that. “When you come, stay in…” she moaned, her body was beginning to quiver and she knew she wouldn’t last much longer if he did speed up.

Donovan felt the hesitation in his mind. For one he wasn't sure that given their particular configuration that he could even go harder. While on the other hand he feared that if he did, or could as the case may be, that he would release to soon and end the pleasure for the both of them. However as had been the case before her voice made him puddy in her hands. He wanted to do anything that would give her the most pleasure as he could. Though he had to admit that it wouldn't be so bad if they shared in that mutual pleasure. He felt his body react quicker than his mind and he felt his hips colliding harder and faster against hers. He wasn't quite sure how he was doing it but all he knew was the pleasure it was causing within him was beyond intense. He wasn't sure that was even possible but it seemed that he had blown his own preconceptions. Her next words surprised him a little but he took them to heart. He felt his blood rushing faster and faster as he manhood pulsed and twitched within her moist confines. The pressure was too much for him to bear any longer. He thrust a bit harder and with one final push accompanied by a deep seated groan he felt his seed burst forth from him and his head tipped back.

“Donovan, oh, oh…” Annie moaned holding to him tighter as he began to piston in and out of her sex faster than he had yet. The deep plunges were enough and she felt her channel gripping onto his man hood tightening until… she exploded. The same instant his seed flooded her womb her sex gave up its battle and released its fluid. She dropped her head forward seeking his lips as she writhed and pulsed in his lap still. Her overly stimulated sex was ultra-sensitive now and every move was heaven. “Oh my god Donovan, that was sinfully delicious.” She quivered still on his lap, I think next time I should sit with my back against your chest, I was too stimulated that way, but if ever we need to get it done fast, THAT is the way to do it.” she blushed at the way she spoke about sex so freely now. “Is it bad that I still want you and as soon as you can move I’d like a repeat, perhaps bend me over the table…” she was feeling adventurous, something about the little car in the air. “How long did you rent it for… we won’t get left up here or brought down in the middle of our fun?”

His eyes became lidded and he felt her lips press against his and all he could do was return it with as much feeling as he could muster. He would have spoken in that moment. Told her how amazing that was right after the fact. And yet he felt utterly spent, that his famous and usually overstimulated mouth showed no ability to speak. However he could still chuckle a little at her little sinful comment. He let his hands travel over her body as he regained his breath. Each individual breath becoming slower and more regulated with the passing of each second. "Well...It was amazing that's for sure..." He said as a late response to the comment. He couldn't help but feel that his words were losing him a bit and wondered if she would always have this kind of affect on him. He raised an eyebrow at her next series of comments. The fact that shocked him the most was how open she was about it now, but given the circumstances he had to admit that he kinda liked it. "Trust me Annie...I still want you as well...Just...Gotta get my body set back up first." He said with a breathy chuckle. He had to think, a function that wasn't working so well thanks to the heightened sensations that he just got done feeling. His body was working on overdrive and he wanted his brain to instead. "Um...We have it for another...I guess hour or two...But I guess the sound of the lift working will be a better indication." He said with a laugh and let his hands continue to explore her body. "But I'm pretty sure we have at least an hour."

Lifting a slim tan hand she covered her mouth, she didn’t understand why he turned her into a blathering idiot. Before him, she could carry on full and intelligent conversations and now all she wanted to do was see how long they could go at it. Apparently, that first time together had flipped a switch in her making her addicted to him in the best way possible. She chewed her lip, glad that he wanted her still and that what they had just done was amazing for him. Glad to that he hadn’t spouted his love this time. she had no place to run if it freaked her out and it would leave him to see her guilt and she’d be forced to tell him that she felt nothing for him in that respect, at least not yet. She continued to tremble slightly as his hands ran over her skin; the flesh was a bit clammy but had quickly cooled off. Loving the fact that he had stayed buried in her body she smiled at him and stroked her fingers over his shoulders and chest as she adjusted her body slightly on his lap. Hearing his response to how long they still had their love den she smiled wider it was plenty of time. “Thank you for staying in this time, it means a lot to me to have you so close.” She leaned back and gripped her hot cocoa. Some of the heat had gone out of it and she was able to drink from the mug comfortably. Settling it back on the table she curled in against his body and kissed her way up his neck slowly, her warm tongue coming out to trace small lines over his skin as she moved her way up towards his lips her breasts heaved and pressed against his chest as she continued her kisses.

Donovan felt her hands on his shoulders and chest and relished the electricity that she was sending through him. His body was tingling at every small motion that she made and in that instant he never wanted to pull out of her. So when she thanked him for staying inside all he could respond with was "Believe me...It is my pleasure," And that was all he could really say on the matter. However, he could feel a lot. And although he knew that there were times where he knew he could have a gilded tongue this was not the time. Her body made his mind weak, and their lovemaking had totally encompassed his entire thought process. He watched her reach for her hot chocolate with half lidded eyes and then as she brought it back down he reached his free hand out and grabbed at the mug and took a sip with a deep smile. He felt her kisses against his skin and felt the tingles that it cause begin to hasten his arousal. He could only moan at the soft attack that her tongue and lips were making against his skin. He felt his manhood grow and pulse as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply as he wrapped his arms around her body to keep her as close as he could.

She had seen him sip the cocoa, glad that he would share; some men were finicky about things like that. Annie was already turned on; her body kept in a state of arousal by his. If ever they had to be apart, when they got back together, it would be like setting a bomb off. A bomb of pleasure, but still a bomb, and it was good but not good. Ach moan that fell from his lips to her ears let her know she was on the right track, but until she felt him stir within her, she wasn’t sure that she was even on the right track. Smiling up at him only a moment before their lips met in a passion-filled kiss, Annie opened her mouth to him slipping her own tongue into his mouth tracing his with the tip of hers before moving her hips on him, which in turn caused her to moan against his lips with the action. Breaking the kiss, she panted slightly. “I need to climb on the table or turn my back to you, unless we want this to be as quick as last time. She could make slow love to him in their bed, but the change of position might be fun as well.

He felt her tongue break through his lips and he eagerly let his own snake and dance along with hers. He moaned into it, her hips were now moving against him and that only increased his arousal. As soon as she pulled away he wanted to pounce and press his face into hers again. He fought off the urge as she made her little ultimatum of a suggestion. He chuckled, grinning while at the same time shook his head lightly. "Well...I must say I'm a little shocked...But you know...I kinda like it." He said with a grin letting his hands roam over her back before he helped her off of him. " I must admit...I kinda like the table idea." He said with a low voice as he kissed along her chest and suckled against her breast. He pulled away with the same impish grin and watched her naked form in front of him as if he was admiring her in every sense of the word. He rose with her, and felt the car shake a little but brushed it off as the wind outside. "Well...Mrs Fines...Shall we continue?" He asked softly and pressed his lips to her neck.

She watched his expression, the shock and the thrill passed over his face. Annie smiled at him as his large hands swept over her body. Her body ached for his and the moment that he dislodged she whimpered and wanted to step back to him and have him inside her again. She smiled as he spoke again, and moaned loudly as his lips caressed her breast. The suckling made her whimper, “Me too.” She was glad he helped her up she was weak with need. The car shook but she thought it was because they were both moving around sitting on the table she smiled at him and perched on the edge of the table. I’d say yes of course, Mr. Fines… Would you like me facing you or not?” She pressed her breasts against his chest and moaned as his lips trailed over her neck. “I want you so bad Donovan.”

Donovan felt his blood rush and although he was feeling a little more of the chill from outside, he couldn't help but shake a little with pleasure as he felt her press against him a little. Her moans made him wild, and her declaration for her want for him was making his blood run like a torrent of passion. He kissed her neck again and let his hands take hold of her waist. He let his fingers grasp tightly onto her skin and held her in their current position. "I kinda like you like this...Facing me..." He said with a devious grin and kissed her with as much strength as he could muster. He felt her tender lips against his and it only increased his heart beat. This was so wild, so primal that he couldn't help but expand in utter arousal. He couldn't even express how much he wanted her. The simple words that she used were insufficient for him and although they said exactly what he wanted to state they seemed unable to convey his feelings. He leaned in close to her and let his manhood press against her moist opening and then with a clenched moan he plunged inside her. "Annie..." He said gently and without warning or call he began to thrust deep into her walls. Letting out deep and powerful groans as he moved.

The heat in her body at the current state of their mutual desire and need was almost more than she could comprehend. How a single male could make her feel so desperate for him, through lowered lashes she smiled up at him as he slid his hands around her waist and stated they face each other. Blushing she admitted, “Me too, Donovan.” A shudder caused her to lean in against him harder as the cold caressed her skin. Their lips met and the air crackled with electricity, the attraction and desire for one another was so blatantly obvious. With a moan of need leaving her parted lips as he pulled back she felt the head of his swollen length at her entrance, ready for him she lifted her hips and met him as he entered her depths, her channel gripping and pulling him in. Stroking his chest, she smiled at the way he said her name. Though she wasn’t as prepared for his next thrusts she didn’t mind, “Donovan, oh yesssss.” She mumbled as he moved rapidly into her heated core. Her hands ran over his shoulders and chest and finally pulled his head to hers, hungrily she kissed him and then leaned back on the table as her hips lifted into his thrusting hips and the slaps of their coming together seemed to cover the movement of the car as it descended to the main loading area.

He gasped through tightly clenched teeth as he felt her walls tightly wrap around his manhood and pulled him in. Her hips were lifting to meet his and the blissful feeling made him close his eyes and caused his hands to grip a little harder at her waist. Her hands were everywhere, and the warm tingles that the tips of her fingers produced was like cool ice against his burning hot chest. The feeling made him breath hard and then moan loud. His teeth were still clenched as he heard her soft cry and felt her chasm wrap around him tighter. He let his body continue to thrust into hers. The warm sounds of their hips colliding against one another was powerfully numbing and bringing him immense pleasure. The feeling of her body around him, inviting him, accepting him was unlike anything he felt before. He knew he was addicted now. He couldn't even fathom being like this with anyone else. His motions increased in speed as he considered the notion. As if his mind was telling his own body that this was the woman that would drive him wild with desire. He felt her yank his face down to meet hers and felt her lips collide like heaven and he returned her deep kiss and watched with half closed eyes as she leaned back against the table. He grinned a little and then let his hands travel slowly from her waist and then glided up to squeeze her breasts in between his fingers, continuing to thrust hard into her.

Back
Top Bottom