Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

« α яє∂кιиg & тαℓιи яρ || тнє вυѕιиєѕѕ ∂єαℓ »

RE: The Business Deal

Donovan laughed awkwardly as she commanded him to get up. He looked at her, eyes grazing over her for a moment. He noticed that he could see her gorgeous breasts through her gown, but since he didn't feel like getting hit he averted his gaze quickly. He got up off of the bed noticing that she was looking him over. He wondered how long she knew he was awake for? Had she seen him look at her in the middle of the night? Had she intentionally pressed her body into his on purpose? Somehow Donovan didn't think so, but it was an interesting thought. He wondered how she felt about him, something about her said that she was warming up to him. And through it all he had to say that he was having a hard time resist her charms. The way her blond hair fell around her face and the way her blue eyes burned deeper then any light he had ever seen. He took his shirt off, and pulled out some clothes from his suit case on the floor. As soon as he got the clothes out he out them back, instead pulling out a second tshirt and went into the bathroom. His daily routine took him all of a few minuets. He used the time to check his breathing and bring his heart beat back to a level of normalcy. As soon as he got out she was talking about where they would live. "Uhmm...I don't know. I think I'm going to have to give up my small apartment in the city. Its way too small for our needs. I know you would probably want your space to paint and all that. You know, I could probably goad my parents into letting us use their 'cottage'. Its a nice spot, not too big or small, and its roomy. Plus its not in the city, but there are quite a few people around." He shrugged after he gave the suggestion.

He sat on the bed across from her. Looking at her intently as she kept bombarding him with questions. Questions he knew they had to answer, but ones he didn't want to answer. He knew he owed her an answer though.
"I don't expect anything from you to be honest...I mean that in a good way honest. You shouldn't feel like you have to change for me or for us or whatever. I mean we can just kind of keep living life and see what happens. I mean I'll turn down my antics and I don't know... Maybe my dads right for putting me as the assistant at the company. Other than that...I don't know."

"Breakfast sounds great." He said as he placed a hand on his chest. He could hear his stomach rumble like an empty cave ready to collapse upon itself. She held out the paper riddled with choices, and pointed to the Romantic breakfast for two option. He shrugged and told her that it was a good choice. He called it in ordering as quickly as possible and set the menu back over to her nightstand, reaching over her to place it back.

And then he heard it. His eyes jutted out wide, she had noticed. Though he wondered as to when she noticed. He returned his eyes to normal. "Yeah...I slept pretty comfortably too...Nice mattresses they got here." He paused and looked over to her. She looked so cute as she laid there with her legs high up into the air. He tried not to let his eyes wander over her form, but to some extent he couldn't help it. He shifted his position bringing his legs into his chest and hugged them with his arms. "No...Its alright, I understand. I mean... It's...Good that you feel comfortable enough to situate yourself like that right?" He let the sounds of his response ring in his eardrum. Did he just tell her he knew what she was talking about? He tried to shove that thought away and keep her from thinking about it too much. "Yeah..Um..Same...I mean I didn't think you did anything wrong...But if in the future I do something. Make sure to tell me if you don't like it." He slapped himself with his mind. He did it again! What was wrong with him? He kept going trying to ease her into her next question. "I slept like a rock actually. How about you?" He paused after her reply, letting his mind go through everything. "So...Umm... For our little trip. Do you...Maybe want to... I don't know, go skiing together or something? I mean I know we are together and all but it might you know...Help us get used to each other a little bit in an actual environment."

Annie swallowed hard as he pulled his shirt off and did all she could not to drool at him, then she stopped herself. They were married, she had every right to look, and if he didn’t want her to look then he’d have taken off his shirt in private and not out in the open. She couldn’t help but to gaze upon the hard broad chest she’d rested against only moments before. Glad for the small reprieve, no matter how short it allowed her to get rid of the neediness she felt was in her eyes. “But see, that wouldn’t be ours we need something that is our own. We could look together. I know what I need for painting and you know what you need as well. I like being close to the city because of business, I hope to one day open my own gallery. But I guess for now all my works can hang in a garage.” She shrugged and continued letting her eyes, unintentionally, eat him up.

She was glad he wasn’t expecting her to change and that he’d tone down his antics. “Donovan, I don’t mind that you go to the clubs. I’d just appreciate it if you didn’t bring home women or come home plastered. I know I’m not your wife on anything more than paper, but it’s just a matter of respect.” She kept her eyes lowered and waited for his answer on the way they’d slept. She shrugged, it wasn’t a conscious decision, though she had to admit that it did feel nice against him and that was probably THE best sleep she’d had in a very long time. Laughing she looked up at him her blue eyes flitted over his face. “I slept really well, I don’t think I woke up until this morning to use the restroom,” she blushed at her admittance of enjoying the company. “I felt warm and safe, though, so I didn’t even want to move then, it was more of a half to at that point.”

Her blush went deeper, before he switched gears on her. She thought of a resort with its suite and the fireplace they could cuddle up in front of. Her face burned at the thoughts that came floating across her mind. Most were of him shirtless in the golden light of the fireplace, biting her lips she nearly chewed it off trying to hold back from saying something she shouldn’t have. “I think that sounds like a splendid idea. BUT I have to warn you… I am a horrible skier. I will need lessons, and even then I won’t be able to do very well, so just be patient with me.” She rolled onto her back and kept her head sideways to look at him. “Dinner in front of the roaring fireplace doesn’t sound bad either.” She moaned slightly as she thought of him in his tux taking her for a night on the town. “We could each plan a special day, from waking up all the way to bedtime. How does that sound?” She already had ideas forming in her head about it, she couldn’t help but to feel a little excitement about it. Soon the food arrived and their day was expected to begin.

Donovan let out another shrug. He never really put a whole lot of stock in a series of walls and label it as his own. But he wouldn't begrudge her needs of she felt that way. "That's fine...We can work something out. I'll get on the phone with my families relator and see if there is anything in the area. He let his hands rub at his shoulder. He felt stiff for some reason. He thought he slept on it wrong but wondered if it was a weird bodily reflex. To what though he wasn't sure. He thought he was over thinking it and brushed it aside. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, the immensity of the last few days had caught up with him. Yet he felt at ease, like this was all going to be ok. He smiled lightly and looked back at Annette. "No you should at least have a studio of some kind. I mean a garage would work but I'm sure you would want more space." He smiled as he gazed at her. His feelings began to swirl and caused a knot to slowly form in his stomach. His feelings began to switch from the unknown dislike for this woman and gently found a way to being affectionate towards her. And it had only been two days! Maybe there was something to this whole being forced into marriage thing.

Donovan laughed heartily for a moment. "You know contrary to popular belief...I don't get that many opportunities to bring a woman home, so that's probably a moot point anyway. Also, yeah I like to drink...A lot but I can keep that at a moderate level." He shrugged his hand dismissively. He knew it wasn't going to be a big deal either way, and something about this bargain told him that he needed to be fair to her wishes. He could act like the jerk when he wanted to show it to people, but it was rare when he did. He thought of it as a mask. A mask that he enjoyed wearing, but a mask none the less.

He felt flushed as she admitted how much she enjoyed their little moment from the other night. Sure they weren't "intimate" in the traditional sense but the moment was intimate in the traditional way. He was surprised only do to the fact that he felt the same way. "Yeah it was...Nice. Very nice." He smiled hiding the blush as best he could before he paused. The moment grew somewhat awkward as neither party talked for awhile. He let the thoughts they shared sink in. He seemed to be doing that a lot, but something told him that that thought would definitely stay there for a long time.

He chuckled. "Don't worry I'm terrible at it as well. Guess it will be a learning experience for the both of us right?" He shrugged at her suggestion. It sound like she was quite the little planner. He tended to be more of the spontaneous type. "I'm ok with that. I mean, what could it hurt right?" He looked at her lying on her back. He had to say there was something mystical about the way she looked in that pose. The food finally arrived and he opened the door to receive it. He brought the roll in table over to them, and began to eat slowly. He took whatever he could. He felt starved beyond belief. "So uh... After the trip...Whats next for you? I mean other then finding a house and all that. What are you looking forward to doing?"

Awkward. The silence between them was just that, awkward. She watched him blush and he seemed in that moment to be younger than his 28 years. She fought the natural response to rise and wrap him in her arms. He was her husband, they were official titles, yet each had to earn them with the other. Understanding this made it easier. She nodded their “dates” couldn’t hurt unless they were complete disasters. Smiling at him from her upside down position, her breasts jiggling with the motion of her soft laugh, “A studio is where I create, that can be in the garage, a gallery is where I display my finished works. Silly man.” She teased him. “I never said you couldn’t get drunk, I just don’t want you hurt, you have other people’s feelings to worry about now, but thank you for saying you’ll keep it at a moderate level. .” she almost said she cared about him, it was true, she cared about everyone. This was different sort of caring though and she couldn’t label it, just yet.

Before eating, she noticed him rubbing at his shoulder maybe it was bothering him. Her mind was on his shoulder when he wheeled the cart over to her, moving to the edge she sat next to him, her thigh resting against his as they ate. She ate a pancake with fresh fruit, “Oh Donny this is good.” She moaned softly, licking at the whipped cream dotting her upper lip. She laughed at the way he ate with vigor. She was glad he wasn’t a great skier. She was horrible at most everything, except painting. “Settling down and setting up for my gallery showing in the winter. I need to get into gear; I think my travel kit is there amongst all of that other stuff over there. If I’m inspired I will paint on our trip, I can change your mind about artists. I think.” She smiled at him coyly. “May I ask what artist broke your heart? Or the reason you are so against us?” She couldn’t look at him; she continued eating as she waited.

Watching him from the corner of her eyes she saw him once again lift his hand and rub at the shoulder. Sighing she stood and moved behind him. “Something is bugging it and I mean to take care of it.” rubbing her hands together she slid them up under his shirt and rubbed the tight muscles there. It felt good to touch him, his skin was warm and she was cold. “Did I cause this?” she whispered behind him, she felt bad she had slept on him, even if he said he liked it she still felt rotten for having slept on him all night. Sighing she kneaded the muscles gently. biting her lip she thought about asking him to remove his shirt, but the way she felt at seeing him like that would have her removing a lot more, even the walls she’d built up. She was good and playing but never had she wanted to stop playing and just be. “Does that feel better?” she asked after a few minutes of silence. Her heart thundered in her chest.

Donovan chuckled lightly as she told him the difference between a studio and a gallery. Although he liked o think that he knew the difference very well, he couldn't very well blurt it out like he usually did. Why were woman so different from men? He wondered. This was the philosophical question that rang in his mind for eons. This was his thought problem and he had no idea how to solve it. "Well...I just thought you would like a better space for painting is all. I mean, it can get kind of weird painting a garage can't it?" He expected her to know from experience, but he wondered if she had ever tried it herself.
He watched her eat. At first she seemed delicate about it, but after awhile she eased up and ate normally. He wondered if that was because how good the food was. He saw the whipped cream on her mouth and she licked at it with her tongue. He had to say that he never found food very sexy, but there was something about the way she at that made it seem...Seductive. He shook his head slightly, he was having impure thoughts about his wife. The conundrum itself made his mind do a double take. Wasn't that kind of the point? It didn't really matter anyway. But he still couldn't shake that feeling he got in the pit of his stomach, or his loins. The two parts were so close together at this point that he wasn't sure which was reacting first.

And then she asked it. The million dollar question had just been popped and burst into reality. He felt like it was an elephant in the room, even though it was probably a minute problem in the grand scheme of the universe. Regardless he couldn't tell her the truth. That an artist had in fact broken his heart. Sure it was a long time ago, but still it was possibly what made his view on them so slanted. Still he couldn't tell her. He couldn't let himself be that emotional around her. Not yet any way. He stumbled around his words trying to think up a buy able excuse quickly. "Oh no specific reason I guess...Just met a lot of them that proved to be...Judgmental and well uppity. I mean this might sound weird but I love art, just there are so many jerk artists out there." He finished eating placing his hand onto his stomach and sighed. "That was awesome." And in that moment he found that his shoulder started to ache again. The he felt something else. He felt her press her hand onto his shoulder, and began to rub it. Kneading his flesh into her palm and fingers. He began to blush again. He stumbled for words. "No...no. You didn't its probably just from sleeping on it weird, I have an odd tendency to do that." He chuckled awkwardly. But he couldn't say that her hands on his bare skin didn't feel good. His heart began to stiffen, her hands gently gliding over his skin. This was the hottest thing someone had ever done to him, and it seemed so simple. He wanted to rip his shirt off so she could touch more, but he resisted at first. "Um...Yeah, that's much better. Thanks...But uh..You think you could go a little lower? I can remove my shirt if it would make it easier?" He left the question in the open air hoping that she would help him.

Annie could tell he was lying as she stroked her hands firmly over his slightly tan skin; the bit she could see was tan and smooth. Having seen him without his shirt she knew what was under it and it both thrilled, and frightened her. Moving so her rear was against the bed she positioned her legs on either side of him as she worked. They’d been closer when they’d slept but now, when they were awake, things were different. “Well I was there, I don’t remember anything weird,” smiling she silently added, except my feelings for you, her hands slid down from his shoulder intent on moving away. “You’re welcome.. Um yeah, sure.” Smiling she scooted back toward him and rubbed lower on his back.

Biting her lip she silently debated, what was the harm, they were married and well she thought a time would come when they would want to be nude around each other. “Yeah that would be helpful.” She fought for control of her voice. Sighing gently when his shirt was finally gone she smoothed her hands over his flesh. His back and sides were fair game to her chilled hands. She could feel the burn of his skin to hers. “Here?” she asked gently scooting closer her feet and calves slid against his thighs as she straddled him from behind. Stopping her motions she had a thought, rushing to the bathroom she came back with a small bottle of complimentary lotion. Smoothing the cream over his back she worked thoroughly and efficiently. She had held her notions of him to be true, but underneath it all he was just a human. “All better?” she asked and before she could stop herself pressed her lips between his strong shoulder blades. It was a light touch yet it still made her shiver.

Blushing deeply she moved from the bed quickly, red-faced and embarrassed at her actions. “I’m sorry Donovan, I-I-I, I don’t know what came over me.” Lust, plain and simple, though it wasn’t a bad thing since he was technically her husband. He was gorgeous too and now that they had spent more time together, she found he wasn’t all that bad of a guy. A little cocky and arrogant, but that was just him. She needed to fight it, that was her first instinct, to protect herself when he couldn’t give her what she needed. Putting the bottle of lotion back in the bathroom she splashed some water over her face to calm her. Stepping from the small room, her face burned with heat. Mouth suddenly dry she swiped her tongue along her pink lips then took a deep breath. She allowed her eyes to meet his and was unsure of what she saw.

Donovan felt an intense heat warm his entire body. It seemed to radiate from her hands, and yet they were so magnificently cool to the touch. It was an amazing contradiction. Her hands made his body feel good, his shoulder ache was completely gone, but in no way was he in the right state of mind to tell her to stop. Her hands gently grazed over his skin, kneading his shoulder muscle with a skill that was unmatched by any back rub he had ever had. Not that he had a lot of back rubs. But he felt her hands cascade down and left his skin for a moment as she slowly tugged at his shirt. He held his breath for a long moment as she brought the shirt over his form and flung it to the ground. He wasn't afraid of being shirtless in front of her before, but the intensity of the moment caused his heart to pound so fast that he was sure that she could feel it pound from just touching his back. Donovan closed his eyes. He couldn't explain the way her hands made him feel, the way she moved so naturally over him. It was like she had done this before. Or, she had found some reason to do it. Though he knew it was true that they were married now, he couldn't believe that that would be the reason for her...Enthusiasm in her movements. "MM..Thanks, that feels really good...Do you give a lot of back rubs?" God he was stupid. In that moment all he wanted to do was crawl into the corner and die. Die for his utterly stupid question. He felt his words instantly haunt him,as he cringed as if he knew how bad that was. What happened to his occasional charm? Had it faded within the intimacy of the moment? He wasn't sure but all he did know was how cool she felt against him, and was he liking every single move that she made. He felt the cool lotion collide, and her cool smooth legs rest against his. His breath grew hotter til he thought he was breathing fire. Her hands made him gasp softly, and the lotion caress him. It felt a lot like an extra appendage that made him feel amazing, and somewhere deep inside him he wished it was another appendage of hers.

He felt her cool and soft lips graze across his back and his mind went utterly blank in an instant. His eyes opened wide. Had she just done what he thought she did? Did she kiss him? He was beyond speechless. Words seemed to catch and stagnate in his throat. His heart pounded harder as if it was banging at the walls of his beings screaming at him to let it out. He felt a lump in his throat, he felt his temples pulse with heat. He felt his brain fry like rice stuck too long in a pressure cooker. He breathed heavy, the moment seemed to linger in slow motion. She offered her instantaneous apology, but his ears were burning that he didn't seem to hear it. Nor would he of cared if he did. He felt the fire rise inside him as it collided against his head. Needless to say that the fire won, it always did.
The snap of the quickly slammed door brought him suddenly to the hazy reality around him. His breathing continued but he couldn't stop himself. He rose and waited at the archway of the door. As she left the confines of her hideout. She offered meager mumbles to explain herself but he didn't care. He brought her body close to his, his right hand set firmly onto her waist while his left was brought up to her cheek. And then he took the plunge as he dipped his mouth deep into hers and gave her the most passionate kiss that all his will could muster. He let her arms dance around his, letting her body collide towards him to get a better vantage as their lips entwined in the strongest kiss he had ever experienced. He felt his body soar the heat and fire that had built within his body burst forth from his body and channeled it through his kiss. He felt her melt slightly into it. His mind was a haze, he wanted to do more. Touch her more then he was. His hands caressed at her back and as he brought his hand further down his mind snapped straight back into reality. He pulled away, the heat turned into a bright blush against his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he just did. What was he thinking? What was he doing? His thoughts were a flood of panic. "I...I...I'm, sorry. I'm so sorry. I... I-I don't know what I was thinking..." He stammered what kind of hell was he in for now he wondered.

Lust? Desire? She wasn’t sure what it was she saw there, but she allowed him to move her. His hands on her felt amazing and her heart beat out a hearty rhythm as it sped up. Sliding her hands up his bare chest she trembled and melted her body into his. Tilting her head almost completely back she opened her mouth to him, telling herself she was only trying to make it work. She moaned when his tongue broke into her mouth and did a testing sweep. Timidly hers met his as on hand tangled into his hair pulling, holding his mouth to hers. She knew it would be this way, somehow she just knew he would be addictive. Pressing herself closer, still, one hand wrapped about his waist fingers splayed on his heated lower back. Her body felt hot and she wanted him, in that moment she would have willingly gave over every bit she’d ever held back and it scared her.

Fireworks, raw heat, magnetism; she felt it all as she pulled him closer as though trying to wear him. Her body ached as his hand slid over her back and had just barely begun to descend over the curve of her backside when he pulled away, suddenly. Whimpering as he moved away, she almost collapsed on the carpet of their suite. Closing her blue eyes she couldn’t let him see the hurt she felt. The disappointment she knew would come through. His words hurt, he didn’t even know why he kissed her, visions of her first time popped in her head, things had started much the same. Turning she went back into the bathroom silently, if he thought she’d slammed the door before, this was the slam to top all slams. Spinning the lock it seemed to grind and slam as well in the silence that followed her. Certain he was only testing her to see how far she was willing to go. She was certain that he was out there laughing at her now. Stripping her clothing off she tossed it to the floor in a heap. Spinning the knobs roughly she stepped in under the scorching water and let the heat of the shower wash away the heat he’d given her. She would plan the childish most ridiculous things to do on their “date” and keep him away from her.

Climbing from the shower, the tears still fell but they were softer now. She knew she’d have to leave the comfort and face him eventually. Instead she dried off slowly and blew dried and straightened her hair, brushed her teeth a few times to try and rid her of the syrupy sweetness of his kiss and the feel of his lips and tongue on hers. She couldn’t, no matter how hard she tried it just wouldn’t go away. Finally shoving the door open she moved swiftly to her bag holding the towel around her for dear life and avoided looking in his direction or even listen to him. She wanted to hear nothing he said. “The shower is all yours; feel free to wash off the artist imprint I left.” Her clenched jaw as well as the angry fire in her eyes told him all he needed to know. Though she was sure he had no clue WHY she was even mad, she’d leave him to wonder.

He paused. Watching her form sway, what appeared to be angrily, across the floor as she slammed the door to the bathroom behind her. What had he just done?! Donovan couldn't speak as the words came out in nonsensical groans and sounds emanated forth from his now very confused vocal chords. He brought his bare palms up into his forehead and held it in place. He felt like his head was going to roll of his head. As far as he was concerned he did the right thing. Yes they were married but he didn't want it to seem like he was taking advantage of her, and that overly intimate and stimulating moment that they shared together. He trialed his hands down his face resting them at his cheeks as the fingers pulled and dragged his skin with him. He would have stayed in that moment for as long as time itself would have allowed. So why did he pull away? He was sure that he thought she would be sour with him that's why! But apparently she was going to be sour with him regardless of what he was going to do. He sighed in frustration. Whatever feelings of comfort that he had built with her had been shattered within seconds. The heat of the passion that had formed turned to anger, not anger towards her but anger towards himself. He took a deep breath and slapped himself in the face, as hard as his body would allow. He was sure there would be a mark on his cheek. He sighed, he was ready to do the unthinkable, he was ready to appologize for this situation. It wouldn't be so bad to do so if he knew he was the problem. But a strange and irrelevant inkling told him it was something that she was dealing with. He walked like a zombie towards the door of the bathroom. He tried to speak loud enough for her to hear over the running water of the shower. "Annette...I'm sorry...You don't have to believe me. At all in fact, but I...Didn't want you to feel like I was forcing myself upon you. I wanted you to feel comfortable and...And..." He trialed off in his thought as he knew other words would do no help to get her to see his side. "Annette...Annie...I'm sorry." He pressed his hand against the barricade that the door had formed between them. He brought his hand back down. His rage turned gently into sorrow. It was something that he thought sad violin music should be followed by.

He went over to his suit case and pulled out a pair of swim shorts and a towel. He sighed and his head jerked up as he heard the door open and her form, now only clothed in a single towel, escaped the bunker that she had made for herself. He opened his mouth for a moment but then closed it and shook his head knowing that no words now could ease her. Or him. She was seething with pure rage, the dark side of the fire that burned earlier had now raised its ugly head. He sneered as she spoke in the harsh and condescending tone But he tried his best to maintain his composure while she seethed. "Thanks but I think it would be best if I leave for a bit, I'm going down to the pool. If you want to talk about this you can find me there. I'll call the ski lodge and set it up down there." He pulled his sunglasses from their nightstand resting place, and put them on. For the first time in a long time he wore his glasses to hide his emotions behind. In this case it was sorrow and guilt.

Several moments passed as he made his way towards the men's showers that connected to pool. He ran his form under the water washing himself clean of the hideous turn of events that happened in their room. He stripped out of his clothes and put on his swim trunks, and made his way to the poolside. He always felt comfortable around the water. It was soothing for him. He dipped his body quickly down into the cool waters of the pool. He needed it to dispel the heat from his body. He began to swim laps, letting his muscles bend and stretch as he swam the relatively short distance from side to side. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and breathed. He saw several women point and grin towards his direction and then eventually wave at him. He nodded back with a smile. However his smile turned to a deep frown. He felt hollow inside, and and the thought of even waving at other women left his head reeling from disgust for himself. He sighed and went back to relieving his stress.

The soft mattress beneath her only served as another reminder of what had been. She felt the heat from him, hell she felt his loins stir against her thigh. Maybe she was over-reacting. Perhaps he stopped cause he didn’t want to feel like he was forcing her to make a rash decision. Most people could get lost in a kiss, but that wasn’t a kiss. Far from it, that was souls touching and uniting. She was sure of it as she’d never been kissed in this manner, ever.

Climbing to her feet she paced as she weighed her options. Finally making a decision she slid on her bikini and the sundress cover up she had, grasping a clean towel she made her way down the stairs. Unsure of what she’d say, she knew she needed to apologize for her anger. She would explain that she thought he was only toying with her and had not true intentions on her part. Then came the fun part, would she beg him to come back upstairs and try again or would they hold off, swim and then retire.

Sure feet moved her to the pool area. Pushing through the doors she spotted him. Red hair slicked back, and then she saw his huge, rock star smile and the acknowledging nod. Looking across the pool area she saw the ladies clad in nothing more than dental floss and Band-Aids. Composing herself she spun back around and left. She didn’t care if he saw her, she’d had enough of his foolish games. If he couldn’t see that he had a good woman, a willing good woman who was willing to give him a shot and everything else then he wasn’t worth it. Taking the elevator she stormed into their shared suite and picked up the phone and dialed.

“Daddy, daddy I can’t do this. I tried. He doesn’t want me, he’d rather flirt with women at the pool than acknowledge the fact that I am willing to make this work. Please come get me Daddy, please.” she sounded so sad, that fact she acknowledged. It was everything else that she wanted to ignore.

He felt the water glaze across his skin. He felt right for the first time in a few days. The kind of right where a person is secretly part of the universe for that one moment. A moment of pure oneness. The only problem was the images. The images of that last confrontation floated in his mind and kept repeating, like a broken roll of film that kept skipping over the same scene over and over again. Those flashing thoughts were the only things that the water could not break. He felt his heavy breath as he swam letting the water suck all the negative energy out of him. He had no idea why the water always made him feel right. Although he did desperately want to know why it always made him feel so calm. Maybe it had to do with the symbol of water itself, its ability to fluidly bend and served as the malleable bridge between its violent and angry attitude and its gentle nature. Whatever it was that he loved about it he still let it soothe him while he gathered his thoughts.

What had he done? The question played out over and over in his mind as if he was doing an experiment, or a math problem in which he desperately needed to solve for x. He knew that he had screwed up, yet he didn't know how. And not knowing how was much worse then not knowing at all. Was it the way he pulled away? Maybe he had been too forceful? Maybe he really did piss her off by even trying anything. The proverbial x eluded him and the only way he could figure it out was for him to actually ask her. He needed to ask her, and he knew that was going to be the most difficult hurdle to get over.

He pulled himself out of the water as fast as he could. And dried himself off with the towel. He knew that those women were still there, but he couldn't care less about them at this point. He placed his shirt onto his body and picked up his cellphone. He quickly set up the reservations for the lodge as he briskly made his way back up to his room. He should probably be calling it their room now he thought to himself. He needed a new lease on this situation and he hoped against hope that if he asked her why she was upset maybe she would talk to him and tell him how she felt. He readied his key and unlocked the heavy door. He opened it and stood in the doorway as he heard her crying and stammering into the phone. The reverberating sound of her tears made his heart sink. The frown from earlier returned to his face with new found intensity. He hung up the phone in depression. He wanted to crawl back into the corner and die. And he knew there was no reason for him to feel this way! There was absolutely no reason for this, at east to his mind. As she hung up the phone herself he stood in the doorway. He fought back a few tears. He just wanted to say he was sorry again but he knew it would mean nothing, less then nothing. What effected him the most was her tears, and he knew he never wanted to make her cry like that again. He wanted to embrace her, hold her tightly but he knew it would cause more confusion and sorrow. Why did he feel this way? At what point did she jar this change in him?

"I-I'll um...I'll uh...Yeah. I'm going to..." He paused. He didn't even know what he was going to say, what he was supposed to say. He needed a signal, and until then all he could say was the three dreaded words that his mind told him would break the two of them to pieces. "I'm Sorry Annette." He waited in dead silence and closed his eyes waiting for her to break him both emotionally and physically.

She heard the key in the door and closed her eyes. Her father was on the other end of the line giving her grief about it having only been one day. He didn’t understand, no one did. Everyone else involved had been married upon falling in love, she and Donovan were forced to marry and then possibly find love. Opening her eyes she shuddered, she didn’t and wouldn’t meet his gaze. Slipping the phone into the receiver she sat on the edge of their bed and cried, slim shoulders heaving. She looked up at him as he stood in the doorway stammering. Why did he kiss her like that? Then shove her away, nothing more than a tease of what could never be. Her heart ached; she’d attempted to give him her all, committing herself to their marriage. He’d only shown her how unmarriageable he could be.

She heard his soft words of apology, they sounded sincere, he looked guilty as he said it. Blue eyes flitted over him as he stood there awkwardly, the door hung open behind him. “What ARE you sorry for exactly?” she asked softly. Did he know why she hurt or what had caused her this pain she felt? Did he see that she was trying? Was her BEST, not good enough? “You hurt me and you did it purposefully, can’t you see I’m trying to make this work? You and that, that, THAT kiss…” she couldn’t even fulfill her thought. She fell to the bedspread and cried. “We’re stuck in this situation, we have to make due. But I can’t go on if all you will do is give me false hope and flaunt your floozies in front of me.” Lifting her head she stared at him, “Can’t you give me a decent shot? A fair chance to prove I’m not like that other artist…” she paused.

It was the only explanation that made sense. “Yeah I’m sure now it was an artist that broke your heart with the way you treat me. I’m not her Donovan; I’m not even like that. A cheater or a user or whatever she did to ruin you!” Her blue eyes stayed locked on his golden, “I know what it’s like to be used, you think YOU are the only one? I’ve been with one boy, ONE. He was a jerk so I swore them off and I still get married and I still gave it a fair shot. I can give you no more of me!” She hit the flat of her palm against the bed to emphasis her words. Sitting up her voice was soft, hushed. “Until you decide to treat me as your wife… I see this only working on paper. Please keep yourself, to yourself and I’ll keep myself to myself.”

"Well...I guess...I guess I'm sorry cause I know that... Well, I know that your trying. Trying to make this all work despite the fact that you didn't deserve any of this like I did. I mean...The way I've acted I deserved much worse then what I actually got. I know this sounds all kind of high and mighty or you know that I'm just saying all this to say it. But honestly, I know you've been trying and I guess it just seems like I'm getting in your way, and it seems like I'm trying to throw a wrench into all this but I'm not intentionally trying to do that. I-I realize that I hurt you I thought that the kiss was what hurt you at first. I guess I just thought that I repulsed you so much that that kiss itself was going against your feelings. I thought you would be so disgusted by me kissing you that I...Well, I guess I tried to be less repulsive I guess by stopping. It's hard for me to explain. Annie,Annette I know it doesn't seem like I'm trying but I am. And believe me I...I actually didn't want to stop that kiss. But something told me that you would be mad if I didn't pull away. And I do want to try to make this work, I actually do. So I didn't want you to feel like I was forcing myself on you." He paused to catch his breath. He said a lot. A lot. He wondered for the moment of that break if she actually cared to hear his words, or cared about them at all. He caught his breath in his throat before he let it escape. He let her finish her thought. "Floozies? Floozies? Annette I have no idea who your talking about...I haven't talked to anyone but you since we arrived here. That was by design honestly, I mean like I said you've been trying really hard at this and I'm not going to try to argue that I've put a huge amount of effort into it. But I am trying Annette, I really am trying..."

She said it. She had finally figured it out. He caught another breath in his throat, this one took a little longer for him to release. She was good. Really good. Or, he was just way too obvious. Which ever one it was didn't truly matter now though. He expelled the breath and shit his eyes tightly and opened his mouth. Yet no sound had come out. And then he urged himself onward. "Yo-Your right I was hurt by an artist. It was a long time ago, and I can't say that it didn't effect me. It effected me a lot. And believe me I know you aren't like her. Not even close. And I think...I think that's why I do really want to make this work. It might not seem like it, but I do want to make this work. And I'm not trying to sound selfish Annette but I need your help on this one. I don't mean you pull all the weight, that isn't fair. And I know that this cannot be easy for you in any way, but I'm lost. I'm really lost, and your amazing at this. Can we still make this work?" He had said and asked everything that he could think of. He had finally for the first time let everything that he thought and felt flow like a tidal wave and now all he could do was hope that she could somehow find it in her to see that he was telling the truth.

She heard him and built up her walls higher, he was good at his little game. So good he’d fooled her, but now she had her blinders off. He seemed sincere but she knew better. Waiting until he finished and asked for her help with it she glared at him from her position on the bed. Sitting up she slid off the bed and wound her arms around her protectively. “When I want something stopped I sure as hell will tell you. Cause you succeeded in making me feel cheap and like you were only using me as a play thing, here for your amusement only. It’s insulting and childish.” She bit off her rant there and took another deep breath. What floozies? That’s right he probably thought the tramps at the pool were ladies.

“You wouldn’t know a lady if she was standing before you!” Glaring at him she shook her head a bit, “Yes, floozies… at the pool.” She pulled at the sundresses top, peeling it down off her shoulder to reveal the purple bikini she wore beneath. “I put this on and went down there, after you… in hopes to make amends and well I get down there are you are flirting with those bimbo’s from across the room. Nodding your head ogling them, it’s disgusting. Whether you like it or not YOU are a married man.” She didn’t believe him, couldn’t believe him about trying. “I don’t see it, you freaked out and pretended to sleep this morning when you woke up and found me wrapped around you like a pretzel. I ENJOYED IT, you could have opened your eyes and said good morning then pulled me close. I would have LOVED that.”

She shook her head; the few tears that clung to her lashes fell and trickled down her cheeks. “You fear me getting close, Donovan. Well that’s fine I’ll just keep my distance. NO, I don’t think we can make this work. I refuse to give you 100 percent when you only give me 5. I’m not going to kill myself bending over backwards cause YOU need help learning. Do what feels right, if it is I’ll respond back with something besides anger. Now it’s my turn to go work off some steam. I’m going to the gym, leave me be.” She moved to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt. Dropping the sundress she slid the clothes on, intent on taking a cool down swim afterwards. Her blue eyes met his, the depths sad and hurt. “I’ve nothing left to say to you!” She slammed the door to their room and walked a few steps before sliding to the carpeted hallway and sobbing into the towel she clutched firmly in her tan hands.

Donovan had said his peace and that was all he could do. He heard her berate him. Utterly destroy him verbally. He shook his head slightly as she told him that he had apparently made her feel cheap and like a plaything. Apparently she was going to be this way regardless of how much he tried to apologize. He wanted to yell at her, scream at the top of his lungs that he had her feelings in mind. Hers and not his. The first time he had placed someone above himself in a very, very long time. He closed his eyes tightly as tears began to well up in his eyes, though he tried as best he could to hold them back. That was the last thing he wanted, was to feel weak in this very moment. He knew she was venting, and she deserved the opportunity. He certainly wasn't going to try to take that away from her. That could only make things worse.

Donovan had completely forgot about those two women at the pool. And as he thought back, he hadn't really paid any attention to them. Not that they were giving him much of any. All he did was nod and acknowledge their presence. However in her mind he was romancing them. Making them swoon over his very presence. Although he did no such thing, he couldn't truly blame her for thinking that way. He did still acknowledge their being alive. He let that comment slide, not wanting to try and explain that one away. He was surprised at how calm he was being as she verbally jumped down his throat, letting him know just how pissed off she was. He breathed quietly, trying to not give her one more thing to use as a weapon against him. She was very good at this, he had to give her that.

As she equated his effort to five percent he felt his heart sink. He couldn't believe that that was all she thought he was putting into this. He shook his head again, trying not to giver her more verbal ammunition to try to convince him that he wasn't trying. Maybe she was right, had he really been trying? Had he really? The thought made his stomach turn. What was she able to do to him? He was questioning his judgment and he couldn't believe that he was allowing her to do it. He watched her as she walked towards the door. He let his mind become a singular tunnel focused on his only thought and let it vocalize. " So you know...I made our reservations for the Ski resort. I hope you like Austria this time of year. Our flight leaves in two days at nine a.m. I hope to see you later." That was all he could say, and that was all he would say. Whatever else was on her shoulders.

Annie finished her work out and swim, perhaps now that she was cooled off she could talk, THEY could talk rationally. Her head hurt with all the thoughts she had swarming it. Unlocking the door she saw him asleep in their bed. Looking at the clock it was just past midnight. Sighing she moved to the open windows and closed them off from the world once more and slipped into the shower and into bed. Covering her body with silky sleep shorts and a baby tee she slid into bed and faced the opposite way.

Waking up Annie stretched and moaned and groaned. Her lithe body was once again wrapped around her husband’s. One hand in his hair the other slid just under the waistband of his pants. Her head cradled beneath his chin against his chest as they lay facing one another. His hands held her to him, almost desperately one around her back wrapped up to slide his fingers in her hair and the other gripping her ass. Horrified by her own actions while sleeping she slid from the bed and dressed. Packing her things she moved from the room quickly and quietly. She let his parting words stand; she hoped to see him on the plane. It was a package deal, they had to go together and they both knew it.

Walking in the door she threw her suitcases to the side, she knew they were full of new clothes, her mother would never have packed any of her other clothing, as paint stained and sloppy as they were. Well not all but most. Throwing on an outfit from that collection she began to paint, she let her mind wander and drift and when she was done she was exhausted and went to her bedroom. Slipping in under the steamy water she washed the paint off and the feel of his skin against hers. Her loft was home yet laying in her bed that night it felt empty, she missed him. Annie cried herself to sleep.

Waking the next morning she looked over her painting, her mind didn’t let her comprehend what she’d done the day before. Before her blue eyes was a black and white of Donovan, bare torso and all, pants riding low on his hips. She gasped as her body responded to what she had created and she buckled falling to her knees she sobbed again before moving back to her bed where she spent the rest of her time.

Dressing she pulled on the tight black pants, they hugged every curve on her body the tan sweater that sloped off her shoulders exposing the black straps of her tank top she wore for decency. the brown fuzzy boots and her hair was slicked back into a ponytail, large dark thick shades covered her eyes from the world. The large coat she had with her was draped over her suitcases as she waited. Glancing down at the slim black leather strapped watch attached to her wrist told her he should have been there about ten minutes ago. Sighing she pulled off the glasses, he really wasn’t ready for a wife. Grasping the handles of her suitcases she began to move towards the counter, to turn in her ticket. If he showed up he’d know that she was there and he missed out.

Donovan couldn't quite remember exactly when he had fallen asleep. The last few events of the day had thrown him through a loop. A loop he didn't enjoy being thrown through. He did remember undressing and switching into his pajamas. He had stared at the door for awhile, hoping that she would return and want to talk. Be willing to talk, and not just yell and scream at him. He sighed as the low humming sound of the television sang in the background. He wasn't sure what he was watching, considering that he wasn't really paying attention. His mind was still to flustered to do anything other then think. The last words that she spoke had really stung him. Five percent? Was that all she really thought he was trying with, five percent? As he thought it over it effected him different then it did before. Instead of anger, he noticed disappointment, and not in her words but in himself. What had he really done to help make this work? Other than kiss her a few times. Yet he had to admit, he certainly was by no means giving all he could. That had to change, and he know it did.

As he slept he felt calmer and more relaxed, like the events of the day had little meaning in his dreams thanks to the blackness of the experience. He heard her open the door. His dreams were lucid and caused him to stir slightly, however he didn't wish to continue their little sparing match from before. And then he felt something...Warm and inviting. He didn't wish to open his eyes, but he could feel her body press lightly into his. He felt his heart race, but he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. He brought his arms out to embrace her, bringing her even closer to him. He didn't want to do too much. But he had already seen what too much less would cause. He thought about his actions for a moment. Was he doing this because she asked him to? Or was he doing this cause he wanted to? Without skipping a beat his heart had told him the answer. He had wanted to. Something about this woman had sent him reeling. Whatever it was, he liked it even if he wouldn't admit it out loud. At least not for now. As he woke up he found that the warmth he felt had vanished. The closeness was gone and then he opened his eyes and saw that she was no longer there. He felt regret twinge at his mind. Had he done too much? Too little? He wasn't sure. He got dressed as quickly, his mind reeling from all the feeling, his body twitching cause of his mind and that he couldn't do anything about it. He could only hope she would be at the airport.

The day seemed to roll straight into the next. He barely slept as he put on one of his best suits and placed his favorite shades onto his face. He arrived at the airport a good 20 minuets early. He could only hope that she would be surprised, and happy at his punctuality. He unruffled his suit and stood by the gate, waiting desperately for her arrival. He felt like time slowed down to a crawl as he watched the clock above one of the columns like a hawk. The hands on the clock ticked and tocked, but as if they were egging him on, teasing him. Thought about what he would say, what he would do when (and if) she arrived. He had several speeches thought out all ready to go, but the knot in the pit of his stomach had grown tighter as he didn't see her. His heart began pumping faster and faster. And then like a streak of lightning he saw her walk down the long marble tile. He smiled slightly and made his way casually towards her. He quickly forgot everything that he prepared and wondered if the last thing he had thought up would upset her. He had to go for it though. He hugged her close, and kissed her. Letting his lips press deep into hers. He was afraid that she would be sour with him, but now he didn't care. Not this time. He pulled away, but kept her tightly within his arms. His mind was still reeling and all he could say was "Hi Annette."

Her stomach was tight as she walked those final steps, him appearing, seemingly from thin air. Relief washed over her as he wrapped his arms around her. Time faded as their lips touched, at first it was a soft brush but slowly it turned into something else. She moaned holding his body against hers. Her heart was clamoring against her chest. She wrapped her arms around him sliding one into his hair and the other wrapping around his waist. “Hello Donovan.” She was happy to see him, relieved above all else. She followed him onto the plane after handing over her boarding pass. First Class, she sat in the wide grey seat and slid her shoes off. “I was afraid you weren’t going to show, I thought you weren’t coming.” Looking out the window at the tarmac, the skies were clear and, she smiled, her hand slid into his. “I-I’m glad you are here.”

She rested her head against his shoulder, instantly she relaxed and pulled her glasses off. She knew she looked tired, but now she wanted to relax against him and sleep. “Can we take a nap when we get to our room or… please?” she wanted to be close to him she could feel the tension already building. Her fingers twined with his as they began take off. Annie was scared, she hated flying but she wouldn’t let her new husband in on this information. The flight was idle chit chat and drinks, she drank sprite as her stomach hurt a bit. The day was just beginning, their lives just at the start. “Do you want children Donovan, this is me honestly asking you. No games, no fun, just me and you. I’m just curious, is all.” She watched him for a moment before she looked away. She was trying to get her mind off of the flight, squeezing his hand as a bit of turbulence hit and she yelped.

He smiled and his heart began to thump with joy. His mind sank away as he gave himself an internal high five, somehow she was willing to give him another chance. By the grace of the universe himself he would get his chance, and he knew that he couldn't waste it. He walked her over to the booth and the two of them gave their tickets and boarded onto the plane. He sat down into his chair and let the warmth of her hand seep into his. "And I;m glad that...You gave me this chance." He said with a smile. He couldn't believe that he was feeling this way, but he also knew that he wanted to feel this way for quite some time.

The plane began to take off, making its slow ascent into the immense wonders of the sky above. He felt her head rest against his shoulder as he gazed out the window. He loved flying, staring down through the clouds to watch the hustling and bustling of the people who were now so much like ants below him. He smiled and felt the warmth from her body seep into his. He clutched at her hand tighter. "I-I would like that. Plus...This might be a long flight. You might even want to take a nap on the way." He said, letting his words seep slowly into the open air and then into her ear. He hoped to calm her down. "Oh and the resort itself caters to foreigners so no need to worry about a language barrier or anything, unless you already speak German." He said letting his head rest lightly against hers. He couldn't believe that he was already acting this way but decided to shrug his inhibitions away and let the moment sink into him. Donovan began to sip very slowly at the soda that he had ordered. He didn't want to drink anything that would take him way from her at the moment. He sighed lightly as she asked him about kids again. "Well...I...I haven't really thought about it to be honest. But I think...Two, three at most. What do you think?" He gazed down at her and tightened his grip on her hand as she jumped. "Its ok...I'm here." He smiled and brushed a single lock of hair out of her face.

The flight took much longer then he had thought it would. But it was more time to talk and get to know Annette, and that was as good a reason to spend it on as any. After they had got their bags and moved towards the exit to the airport, he called in for a service to come pick the two of them up a few minutes later a black Volkswagon pulled up and he led her into it, letting the driver take care of their luggage. The ride was short as they made their way into the main hall of the lodge. He paid for their room and grabbed the key leading the small group of people up as he opened the door, finally ready to start the honeymoon they actually wanted.

She was trying to rid her mind of the fact they were flying. Annie knew she could possibly be persuaded into children. She liked the way his rested on hers and felt a moment of comfort before the fear of the turbulence hit her. Her blue eyes found his in that moment, locking on them. Oddly enough she did calm a bit and smiled at him. Pressing her head into his hand she lifted her free one and kissed him tenderly, “Thank you…” she whispered into his ear before settling in close. The older lady across the aisle saw them and asked if they were newlyweds, the woman congratulated them when Annette nodded.

They spoke softly, laughing and carrying on for most of the flight. All accept the part where they fell asleep for an hour. The flight attendant woke them for their inflight meal, chicken parmesan, green salad, pasta and bread. Annie’s stomach rumbled in response. They ate and talked a bit more. They, surprisingly enough, were very compatible. It comforted and made her nervous. Linking her arm through his she allowed him to guide her through the airport and to a waiting car. The resort was in the modern style but with touches of the old.

Their room was beautiful, dark wood and cream. a Jacuzzi snuggled in the corner , a large canopy bed against another wall. A central balcony with a spectacular view. turning back toward Donovan she gushed, “This place is amazing Donovan,” moving across the room she was in his arms her lips peppered his face. “Thank you, I’ve never been to someplace like this.” She moved to the bed and flopped, She moaned softly, “It’s so soft, mmm I almost forgot the nap. Can we and then maybe go and look around?” She was already tugging off some of her bulky layers. Revealing a white tank and a pair of white lace boy cut panties. She pulled back the covers her fit tan body slipping beneath.

Her heart raced in her chest. “I didn’t sleep hardly when you weren’t there, I needed you.” She blushed gently and lay on her side so she could face him. “I want to try to make it close to a true honeymoon, not all the way, but close.” She smiled softly at him and yawned gently.

Donovan nodded slowly gazing around at the amazing surroundings. He hadn't expected the room to be as nice as it was. His hands resting into his pockets as she pulled away. He watched her gorgeous form as she began to slowly undress. He caught a lump in his throat and he loosened his collar trying to let it out. He had to silently marvel at her from his short distance, her tan skin gleaming off the unnatural light that hovered above them. He watched her gently slink down. He finally managed a response. "I don't think I've been anywhere quite as nice myself. First trip here in fact. Though I've heard a lot about it." His mouth was rambling as he continued to watch her and though he thought her choice of underwear was less then..."Appealing" to the eye. He had to silently admit that she looked good in anything that she wore.
"Of course we can take a nap...I just need to make this quick call. I'm going to call my Uncle, tell him we arrived safely." He said pulling out his phone as he stepped into the bathroom. He dialed the number to the hotel and told him he was staying with his wife. Whispering softly into the receiver, "Yeah...I was wondering if I could set up a romantic ride on one of the ski-lifts? You can do that? Alright excellent. I was hoping for something later tonight? Nine p.m? I think we can make that work. Great thanks." He hung up the phone and made his way back to the bed. He looked at his watch noting that they had plenty of time for a long nap before their intended romantic "date". "We can definetly take a nap. That long ride made me quite tired... Though I have something set up for us at nine p.m." He said with a deep smile. He began to undress slowly as he climbed into the soft confines of the bed. "Your right it is very comfortable." He chuckled lightly. He inched closer to her as she lay beneath the covers. He wrapped his arms around her gently as he rested his head against the pillow he kissed her forehead gently as she revealed to him her sleeping troubles. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." He said as he brushed a single strand of her hair out of her face. He grinned at her admission. "So do I. So do I." He drew her near to him, clinging her body close to his. He closed his eyes and let his body rest against hers.

She smiled as he walked off to the bathroom, she snuggled against the pillows and relaxed waiting for him to come back. Annie smiled thinking if it were his uncle he could have made the call in front of her, he was planning something. Smiling up at him as he returned she yawned and nodded, “Ok.” Her breath caught in her throat at his body, he was immaculate. Not that she had forgotten she just tried not to dwell on it. She had the least amount of clothing on in bed with him now and felt slightly shy.

“It wasn’t you’re fault I was the one that left… I- I needed space.” she wrapped her arms around him and pulled her body flat against his. She could feel his hard muscles through the thin material of her tank top. “Donovan, I’m sorry I left. I still want to try and make this work; I’m willing if you are.” She didn’t give him time to speak; instead she pressed her lips to his. The soft caress of his lips against hers she trembled in his arms, moaning softly she allowed the kiss to go deeper as she timidly allowed her hands to wander his body.

Soft warm hands moved over his flesh, the strong muscular frame that held her made her quiver with desire. Before she even knew what she was doing she had rolled them so he was over her smaller body the heat was there and she wrapped her leg around his, just one as she allowed her hips to rise and press against his. She actually craved his response. Having no idea what she was doing she broke the kiss and trailed her lips along his jaw and neck. “I’m sorry, I don’t know why I did that. We can stop if you want. I swear I won’t get mad, cause this was all on me, not you.”

Donovan laid in the bed, letting her form press heavily against his body. He felt the warmth from her radiate through her and into him. He felt slightly flushed, his body began to tense at the utter closeness between them. He couldn't tell where they separated and he couldn't care less. His breath heaved contentedly as he let her melt against him. He couldn't believe how close they were and yet wanted more. He needed more. He let her words fall into his ears, as he kissed her forehead. "Its okay. I know you needed your space... I've kind of been an ass about all this." He could barely finish his thought let alone let words form as she pressed her lips into his. He felt the warmth from her lips rush into his as he returned the kiss with as much passion as he could bring to bear. He felt his body ache and his blood tremble. Hot fire now coursing through his veins. This was as close as they had been, and he wanted even more.

He felt her hands explore his body, her fingers producing tingles across his skin. The tingles that made his blood course and throb in his body. He felt his heart race like a marathon runner as she explored his every fold. Gently gliding over his form as they produced trembling moans from him. The booming and throaty groans rang out through his kisses.He felt her roll them over, his body pressed hard against her as she now lay back against the soft mattress beneath them. He felt connected in a way that he thought wasn't possible as her body began to press tightly against his. He longed to do more and the blood that was now fire, began to boil into lava. The heat only escaping through his fingers as he let them rest against her body beneath him. He felt her pull away as his heart sank. His mind wracked with worry. She didn't want him after all, and he certainly wasn't going to push the matter. And then he heard her desperate rambling, the words sticking to his brain like glue. His heart awoke from its resting spot and returned to its burning position. He stopped her word trail cold as he pressed his lips firmly against hers with a deep kiss. All the fire he had escaped into her mouth as he gave her his sweet retaliation. "Its okay...I want this. There's no way I want this to stop." He formed a wide smile and slowly caressed her cheek with his right hand. While his left held her leg firmly in his grasp as he brought it back over to loop over his leg once more.

Secure in his own intentions he began to kiss at her lips, sliding them softly towards her neck. His lips flowing over the smoothness of her skin. His heart was soaring He felt her leg envelope him his hands now free to explore her body as she had explored his. He felt the stifling heat from her clothing and he wished he could do more. His mind began to numb with desire and lust. His heart racing beyond anything that he could bare. He began to slowly lift up her tank top, letting his hands collide against the flesh of her chest. His hands tingling against her stomach as he brought his face down to kiss at her chest. His hands returning to their task of sliding her top off. He felt like he was going to fast, like this was going to far. But something primal nagged at his spine and brain and told him that he wanted this. And more importantly that she wanted this. His body tensed at the thought. He had come to admire her and now he wanted even more then before. He kissed at her bare skin as he lifted her tank top off of her body entirely. He kissed at her breasts letting his mouth slide over her mounds slightly. His mind yelling and screaming at him to stop, but ultimately he thought his brain was stupid. He felt his mouth press firmly against her nipple as he began to suckle lightly. He stopped in his ministrations only to stare at her longingly. "Annette..." He whispered her name into the soft air, his body tense with desire. He ran his hands down to her thighs as he began to slowly remove her underwear. He looked at her gorgeous form, as he slowly began to caress her thighs. He stopped only for a moment as he shivered. What if she didn't want this? Was he going to far? All he knew was what he felt and he wanted nothing more then to feel her.

When he kissed her like that Annette felt the world fade away, the burn of her body against his was highly intoxicating. Like a new exotic drug, her back arched from the heat pressing her body more firmly within his grasp. “Oh God…No,” she moaned in his ear as he broke away and her ocean blue depths burned into his as he spoke. “You do?” Her voice was breathy, soft as his hand held her leg in position and his fingers brushed against her cheek. Turning her head her lips caressed the rough pads of his long tan fingers, “I do too.” She smiled softly up at him and pressed her own lips up against his. as he moved she angled her body so as to give him maximum skin. Her own tan hands stroked his neck and tugged on his red hair. Murmuring his name as he slid her tank top up, Annie could feel his hands leaving trails of gooseflesh behind them as they moved over her skin.

Her abdomen muscles quivered under his touch and she lifted up to help him remove the garment. His lips felt cool and she could feel each breath he took, each one dancing across her skin. Gasping for air herself as the garment came off and went to the floor, his mouth kissing the globes of tan flesh. She watched as his mouth latched on to her nipple causing her blue eyes to roll back in her head and her hips rise to grind against his. She felt her sex moisten with the actions of her husband and knew she wanted him to have her, to make it a true honeymoon. She whimpered softly when he pulled away, “No don’t stop, please,” Her blue eyes, slightly cloudy with desire as she gazed into his. Her lips lifted in a smile as he said her name, she giggled and whispered his back, “Donovan.” Feeling his hands move lower she lifted her hips as he tugged at the lacy shorts.

Unwrapping her legs she let him slide them off Writhing beneath him she moaned as his hands moved over her thighs. Moving her leg back around him she opened herself up to him more. Leaning up she caressed his neck with soft wet kisses. Her tongue bathing his pulse point as her lips wrapped around the spot. Marking his neck lightly she drew the tender flesh between her teeth and nipped gently. her hands moved down his back and stroked up lightly, short blunt nails scraping the skin gently. “D-Donovan, I wasn’t lying when I said I’d only been with one guy. I’m not really secure enough to tell you how I like it, I just know what my body is telling me and I want you.” she kissed him tenderly before pulling back. “I want you in the best way possible.”

He shifted in his position slightly, and rather un-sexily, as he tried desperately to get his own underwear off his body. When he finally finished his rather surprisingly difficult task he watched her with an intensity. He had only hoped to hear half of what she said. He felt vindicated, natural. He felt right. Right. That was not a feeling that he had very often. But now he felt it well up inside him like a dam ready to burst. He felt her kisses against his neck, moans of pleasure escaping from his throat as her teeth gently grazed across his skin. He felt the lava in his blood simmer once more into something similar to the heat at the heart of the sun. His breath heaved lightly. He had done something like this before. But he had never done this before. His head tilted back as he felt every glide of her hand against his skin. The pulse of his member beginning to increase as it pressed lightly against her skin. He wanted to take her now, to wreath himself in her body. He wanted to worship at her temple, and wanted her to enjoy herself. He felt nervous against his own heat. Worry deep sinking onto his face. Was he going to be good enough for her? Would he be able to reach her expectations? He couldn't be sure, all he knew that he needed her now. And it looked like she wanted him as well.

He felt her nails gently rake against his flesh, their tips beginning to pierce his skin like he had never really felt before. He felt tense, even more so then their wedding day. The night hadn't proven so bad. But the immensity of that day welled up into his stomach. The exact same reaction welled up inside him now. He nodded to her as she made her history known to him. His thoughts were completely on her now. However he had no way of judging what she actually wanted, and it seemed like she didn't have a good feel for it either. "To be honest...And contrary to popular belief...I'm really not all that knowledgeable myself. I haven't slept with many women but I want you Annette. I really want you." He felt the heat continue o rise in him. He felt like steam was going to seep through his pours like a locomotives chimney. His heart raced, and he had never felt it beat so fast. He wanted to try to please her but it seemed like neither knew exactly what they were supposed to do. He leaned down to kiss her deeply, his hands still firmly trailing the length of her thighs before they found their way to her hips and grasping their way to her waist. He felt every pour of her body as his fingers dove right into her flesh. "Annette...I'm going to...Um...I'm going to put it inside now." He offered, the words not flowing and his mind numb once again as he readied himself against her open folds. He was poised to strike as hesitation began to sink in for a moment his fingers clutching her tightly. He breathed one last heavy breath as he closed his eyes and then slowly and gently entered her confines. His length sliding in through her moist opening as the two became entwined together. He gasped in pleasure feeling her body tighten and fold around him, every breath that escaped him became groans of want and desire. He couldn't restrain himself but he wanted to do this right. He began to move his hips slowly thrusting into her body with careful attention to her. He could only hope that she would respond warmly as he continued his motions. Wondering if she would find him as pleasurable as he found her.

Back
Top Bottom