Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk mom's shouldn't attend teen parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
Waking up, head pounding, naked, her pussy aching, her ass sore, her lips feeling stretched, throat raw.. Holding her head, "oh god, what happened last night?" She looks over at the young man lying next to her in bed passed out.

Gently climbing out, she recalls what happened with him, moving to the stairs, she sees another boy passed out at the top, "oh god, I'm in so much trouble" she says as she tip toes down the stairs. "were are my clothes?"

She walks into the living room, four guys are passed out there, bottles everywhere, she sees her skirt, and blouse, and further on her panties, Her shoes are in the kitchen, another guy passed out under the table. "I gotta get home before my husband wakes up" ... Her mind slowly filling in the blanks of what went on.

(PM me if someone want's to play out the night before this seen, or the night after, he he)
April

I'm interested, I think it would be interesting and though i usually not a fan of having multiple characters, there are all throw aways, and maybe there is one who will try to keep her after.

RE: Drunk mom's shouldn't attend teen parties.

I would be interested in taking on the role of one of those boys, I tried to PM you but your mail box is Full. Please PM me and we can try to work out some details.

RE: Drunk mom's shouldn't attend teen parties.

Sounds interesting, let me know if you're still looking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom