Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

my new sexy boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake parked his new Corvette in the reserved parking spot. He had recently been promoted to head sales man at the car dealership that he worked for. This was because his old boss, the biggest dick that had ever existed, had finally died. The new boss would be starting today. Although Blake had no idea who it was. As he exited the elevator he imeadiatly noticed something was differant. All of the men were sneaking glances at the bosses office. My office was directly across from the bosses and a made my way to it without much more thought. That was until the door to the bosses office opened. And from the office stepped the hottest boss I've ever had

Sumner had worked hard to get and even fucked a few men too. When the last boss died she there a one Man party at her house to celebrate. She had long pretty blonde hair sexy green eyes and a body to die for. She wore a low cut purple tank that showed her b sized breasts well. She also had on a white short jacket with a black minia skirt and black heels.

Blake was astounded by her beauty. It was almost unreal. He immediately felt him self responding to his thoughts. God! What a day it was going to be. He thought. No wonder all of the men were distracted.

"Good morning ma'am." He said with a smile.

Summer looked at blake and said "good morning blake". She then clapped her hands " alright every one back to work you see now put your dicks back in your pants and your mind on your work ". She walked right up to blake and comer into my office pelease".

"OK ma'am." Blake said. Alert and aware he entered her office. It had been redone. Paintings noe lined the walls and the furniture had more of a plush look to it.

He sat down in a leather chair that sat in front of her desk. He wondered what she was going yo say.

As the men went back to work after being threatened if they did not she would surly fire them.

she walked into the office after Blake and sat behind her desk and leaning forward making her arms push against her breasts and make them pop out a little more on top and said "It looks to me Blake you make the most sales here then the rest of the crew so i shall make you sales person of the month and how would you like to my assistant manger i need one after firing the last one for trying to force me into sex". she hid her smile behind her hands for she thought Blake cute and not the kind to try and force himself on her she could have fun with this one.

"That would be great ma'am. I'm sorry to hear about that situation. It must have been horrible. " he was relieved to know that he was not in any trouble. He could barely contain his excitement. And god was she beautiful! He put his handsbon his lap to avoid his members growth from being seen.

jjfanrb said:
"That would be great ma'am. I'm sorry to hear about that situation. It must have been horrible. " he was relieved to know that he was not in any trouble. He could barely contain his excitement. And god was she beautiful! He put his handsbon his lap to avoid his members growth from being seen.
Summer smiled and said " That will be all blake inless there is something on your mind". She hoped he would make a move and dommante her into sexual play for he was hot and she wanted him. She sat on the edge of the desk making her skirt ride up a little bit.

His he looked into her eyes. And he knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He stood up and got very close to her. God, she smelled so good!. "I don't want to force you you into any thing....but I think you want me too..." and with that, he leaned in and kissed her full ln the lips. She tasted sweet, and her touch was soft, but he felt her respond immediately.

jjfanrb said:
His he looked into her eyes. And he knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He stood up and got very close to her. God, she smelled so good!. "I don't want to force you you into any thing....but I think you want me too..." and with that, he leaned in and kissed her full ln the lips. She tasted sweet, and her touch was soft, but he felt her respond immediately.
Yes her mind screamed as he kissed her. She put her hands onto his chest and returned the kiss. She broke the kiss and said " it seems to me Iam lucky I get to work with a sexy guy working here will turn out to be fun".

"My first thought when I saw you was 'I'm the luckiest man alive, since I am blessed to have the privilege to look at your beauty every day." Slipped his hands around her waste, and pulled her close. He could feel her heart beat quicken.

jjfanrb said:
"My first thought when I saw you was 'I'm the luckiest man alive, since I am blessed to have the privilege to look at your beauty every day." Slipped his hands around her waste, and pulled her close. He could feel her heart beat quicken.
She smiled and taking a deep breath from his closeness said" well if your good and you play your carda right you can see me naked as much as you want". She wrapped her arms around his neck and added " dont you dare stop now".

"I don't plan to." And with that he kissed her more passionately than before. His tongue slipped its way between her lips, and explored her mouth. Then grabbing her ass with a firm grip, he lifted her onto her desk, and in the process knocking everything off of its surface. His other hand found its way up her under shirt and cupped her breast.

jjfanrb said:
"I don't plan to." And with that he kissed her more passionately than before. His tongue slipped its way between her lips, and explored her mouth. Then grabbing her ass with a firm grip, he lifted her onto her desk, and in the process knocking everything off of its surface. His other hand found its way up her under shirt and cupped her breast.

Summer moaned from his kiss and the hand on her breast. Summer returned his kiss exploring his mouth with her tongue. She then unbottoned his shirt and ran her hands over his chest.

Blake felt his member respond to her touch. He moved his hand underneath her bra. And with his other uncliped her snap on the back. He had no idea how far this was going to go, but she was like a drug that he couldnt quit and had to have more. He moved his hand down to her skirt and brought it up. He could feel that she was already wet.
"God you are so hot..." he said between kisses and panting breaths.

jjfanrb said:
Blake felt his member respond to her touch. He moved his hand underneath her bra. And with his other uncliped her snap on the back. He had no idea how far this was going to go, but she was like a drug that he couldnt quit and had to have more. He moved his hand down to her skirt and brought it up. He could feel that she was already wet.
"God you are so hot..." he said between kisses and panting breaths.

She did not stop him when he hicked up her skirt. When he told her how hot she was she could not hold back and responded " do what you want my body is yours take it". After a few more kisses and hard breathing she said " your so sexy".

He gently rubbed her abdomen as he kissed he neck. His mouth made its way down to her breasts. He sucked on both nipples in turn. His hand slowly made its decent to her top of her skirt, and then beneath. His fingers rubbed her lips, teasing.

Summer moaned from his suckling on her breasts and his hand on her pussy lips. " yes right were i want it" she said while slipping one hand down his pants to play with his cock.

Feeling her hand in his pants drove him harder. He pulled her panties to the side and inserted two fingers into her slit. He rubbed her clit as he fingered her soaking wet pussy. His mouth made its way down her body kissing it all way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom