Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No no i figure you have allt he organs, but where are they places, if you look at it form my prospective you are a whoel human body put ontop of a horses body where it's head should be, do you have twohearts? Two pairs of lungs? I'm goign to gues two rib cages form your build but what else?" Kenny asked excitedly as she gav ehimt he go ahead to inquire about her, somehtign she probably would regret soon as he begna throwing otu questions as fast as cindy had been doing with him. "I've never sene a male of your kind where is thier phalis(penis) do they had two, a mater of fact wha tabout you? you where a dress infrot, is it jsut an asthetic or do you.." Kenny paused agian as his common sense fianlly caught up with his mouth and he paused. "Never mind that is definatly personal." He said as eh avertied his gaze form ehr to finally realize they were farher formt eh cafe than he had thought. "where are we any ways? i was expectign to be back ont he side walks by now." Kenny mused as he looked around at teh tall grown shrubs, runnign hsi hands over the layer of leaves amazed at how straigthtye had been cut, sure humans coudl do jsut as good work but he hadstill never been to a place such as this. "You relaly enjoy the Dryad cliche of always beign in nature dont you?" Kenny mused jokingly.

She nodded her head and took her time to think before answering his questions. "Dyrad's do have two of most organs and ribs. Its part of the reason we live past the average human lifeline." She informed him. Though when he began to speak about phalis' and her more private areas she paused in her stride and looked over to him. Her violet cheeks where flushed a redish tent.
"This is a shortcut I like to take back to the grocery store." She told him as she allowed him to change the topic off of anatomy for now. She laughed lightly at his comment. "I will admit I prefer nature to manmade structures. Sometimes even cliches are hard to avoid." she confesses as they turned corner down another aisle of flowers. Even though it really was a shorter walk than if they had backtracked it felt like it might be longer. The winding bushes made it hard to tell how long they had walked and how much farther it would be to get to the end. For someone new it could be overwhelming and one could get lost easily but Ivy was calm and clearly knew her way. "As for the rest of my anatomy... that is a personal. I don't doubt you can find the answers you want in a library or online." She suggested to him. "Though you don't look like the book type." She reached out and took his hand. She had a question for him. "Where do you see this leading?" She asked him. "Do you find me fascinating because I'm a Dryad... or do you see us hanging out again?" She asked though after asking she felt like she might have been a little too forward.

Kenny nodded appreciativly when she answered his questions, ti made sense not the life expectency equating tot he redundancy of her organs. the boy didn't turn aroudn when she stopepd walking, he already could guess er reaction, it was refreshing to meet a mroe modest girl after the years spent int eh masion. "now now don't judge a book by its cover, i love to read when it comes to fantasy books." kenny mused out with a chuckle, openign hsi mouth to speak though he stopped as she put her hand on his, forcign him to turn aroudn curiously as she spoke. he didn't respond rigth away as he let the question sink in, thougth it was less than a second befoer he smirkedand began walkign again. "Yes to both, I will admit i wouldn't have walked intot he grocery store if yo hadn't been somethign interestign like a dryad. but that doesn't mean i don't want to getto knwo you as a person, the facttha ti'm actualy talkign to you and nto stalking you liek some observer should be proof enough i want to get toknow you. It's just this is my first time really around such exotic species, you don't know how its liek to live twety years amongst only one sentient race before getting thrown into a place like this, I'm close friends with a Naga and a mermaid and well I asked jst as many racial questions if nto more with them while i started off the friend ship." kenny informed her as he shrubs began to shrink and the path began to harden itno cement hen they finally go back to the main road, "the question is, would you have hung out with me if i hadn't been so fascinated?" he asked curiosuly as he stopped a few meters formt he exit of the labrynth rigth where the gras was givign way to the cement.

She smiled as she liked his answers. He had a point. Normal humans or scientists would be more stalkerish around her. It was even more flattering knowing he was interested in her both physically and personality. As they reached the end Ivy stopped beside Kenny. She did not hesistate in answering his question. "If you had asked me I would have." She said with a nodd of her head. Then she brought his hand up to her chest in the center. Her other hand took his free hand and guided it over her back and slide it up over the mid upper section close to where her human and animal half meet. "Do you feel it?" She asked him in a low tone with a soft smile. If he paused and paid attention to his hands he would be able to feel two heartbeats beating together at the same pace.

The boy smiled as she answered, he could have guessed, she obvioiusly was friendly and social yet humble enough not to knock away a new co"I should have known that answe..."Kenny paused in his musing as she took his other hand, this face contorting into a curious look , his eyes goign wide as she moved it between her breasts, his fingers going stiff uncomfortable as what todo, his mind was going in amuch darker direction than Ivy seemed ot be the type fo girl for, he didn't know hot to respond atfirst until hsi hand came to her back, the boys stillness made it easy to feel her pulse, and he nodded silentlyin contemplation. In his mind he had to think for a second, he felt her pulse but it did not mean she had two hearts, you could touch your wrist and feel your pulse but it didn't mean you had a ehart onyour wrist, though the way she was lookign at him and where she places his hands, he couldnt think fo a major artery that would pulse liekthat on ehr back, it had to be two herts, a grin appearong on hsi face for asecond befeor it soften so as not to offend. "I feel it.. i also feel you breathing." HE added as he felt hsi hands rise and fall with her breath, the boy unsure of what todo now he slowly slipped his hand form her back, lettig it fall to hsi side as he took longe, hesitantly to pull form between her bossom.

After buying all her electronic needs Cindy wondered through the shopping center for a while before her eyes caught something sparkly in the jewelry case of an accessories shop that was similar to the Claire’s she used to shop in mortal malls. It was a red teardrop bejeweled in sparkling red stones. Cindy glanced down at her belly button. She had wanted a belly ring when she was in high school but was always too afraid of the pain. After a year in the mansion it was not so scary anymore. She glanced up to see a reflection in the glass of someone standing behind her.
“See anything you like?” A deep voice came from behind as Cindy turned to face him the stranger. “Woow…” Her eyes going wide and her head tilted up to look at the towering figure. He was tall and large to be working in this type of shop. The boy was a minataur, half bull and half man. He was almost twice her size in hight and had a large ring between his snout and another golden earring in one ear.

“Oh…Yes, I want that one.” She said pointing to the droplet. “But, I need to get my belly pierced first.” She confessed even though in her clothes it was quite obvious.
“That’s not a problem.” He reassured her with a very large toothy smile. “Right this way.” He led her behind curtain in the back room. Soon Cindy let out a squeel and whimper. It hurt abit more than she thought actually. Being the vampire she was, moments later she came prancing back in the store with a shiny new belly ring. “Thanks Michael. I’ll see you in school.” She waved good buy to the Minotaur as she left the shop with a new pep in her step. Leave it to jewelry to cheer a girl up.

His hands were warm and gentle, once he was able to relax that was. Ivy could tell how nervous he was. She could feel his hand stiffen as if he wanted to resist her. It was a good sign, showed her he had humility. Perhaps he was not as much of a player as he first let off. "Sometimes its better to learn from the the source rather than text books." She informed him. She glanced up towards the sky in the distance then looked back at Kenny. "I better get back to work." She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Lunch was nice. I hope we can do this again." She said politely as she began to leave the maze towards the store.

Kenny couldn't help but smile as she kisse dhis cheek, watchign ehr walk away fro a moment in his tunned state before he spoke out again. "when do you get off work?" Kenny calle dout behind her. "I'm sure cindy will be shopping all day, and i was wonderign if you wouldn't mind givign me some more.. hands on.. studying." Kenny mused, throwign his pitch out their as he caught up to her. "you want me to get to know your personality more then why not let me sedate my scientific side today so the rest of our meetings wont be so, intelectualy exstensive." Kenny added trying to add some mroe reasonign into what he had hope dbeen an obvious pick up line, the date ended nicely but he was still so curious, especially now after all her little signals, that and he knew cindy was still shoppign and probably still moping about him, he figured she could use the aloen time, if the dryad said yes he would text cindy to tell her to just head home, as for him he would window shop while he waited for Ivy to get off work befor emeetign back with her.

It was getting late. Cindy had lost track of time but she was sure Kenny must have been finished eating by now, unless he was having more than just lunch. She tried not to think about what happened earlier. It was only making her sad again. Cindy was almost at the car when something in the store front window moved. Turning against the glass she cupped her hands over her eyes and peeked inside. Little furr balls of all colors and sizes were scurrying around inside a glass box with bedding. “No way…They have a pet store too!” In a flash the excited vampire was inside the shop staring curiously at tiny little sea monkeys in an aquarium tank. They were like tiny little merpeople but they were not as pretty or colorful. Cindy curiously went from one cage to the next, cooing at and petting all the different mythical creatures. Most of them she had thought were make believe until that day. There were even ones she had never heard of before.

The last habitat she came across was in the back of the store but it was the one she was most excited about. Piled together in a nest under in what felt like a sana was what looked like a bunch of gaint easter eggs. The sign red dragon eggs. Cindy looked over each one, trying to decide which she liked the best. They were all pretty in their own way. Cindy kept imagining a cute little baby dragon flying by her side wherever she went and playing ball in the back yard. She imagined the creature cuddling up with her in bed and spitting out fire at bad guests. It was the perfect pet and more importantly the perfect companion when Kenny wanted to be left alone. Who needed him when she had a dragon!

“Escuse me…” She said quickly stopping the first worker to pass near her. “How much are the dragon eggs?” She asked since there was no price marked anywhere. When he told her how much they were she understood why. “Wow, that’s a lot…” She said as her eyebrows raised to the price. “I’ll take one!” She nodded her head confidently. She did not care the price. She had already decided before asking it did not matter the price and it was only a hundred dollars more than she expected it to be.

Cindy hovered over the nest and picked out an icy blue egg that sparkled from different angles depending on where the light soarce was and had light purple swirls mixed in the pattern like marble. The egg was rough and bump as if it was made of crystallized rock and was about the size of a cantalope.

Cindy cradled the egg in her arms as she spent the rest of her time in the store shopping for supplies she would need to raise a baby dragon. Along with the egg, Cindy left the pet store with a collar, leash, some toys, two food bowls and a bag of artifical dragon food.

“I just baught a dragon!” Cindy giggled to herself as she placed the back in the back seat of the car and drove off. With her new piercing and the dragon egg Cindy had let all her concerns about Kenny float away from her mind.

Ivy paused when she heard Kenny speak up. "I get off at 5" she smiled as she looked behind her towards him. She got the gist of what he was saying and was surprised he was asking her out again. He did not even get a real kiss on their first little lunch and yet she somehow got the impression he was the type to move fast on girls. "Where would you like to 'study' this afternoon?" She asked as he caught up and she began walking again towards the back of the grocery store.

"Well the maze back there seemd like a nice quiet place to study." Kenny mused, his sugestion butting a smirk on his face, first day and alreayd he was going to have alot fo fun learnign experiences. he wave dthe girl goodbye as she went bakc to wrok allowign himt o browse the shops again, a smile comign on his face as he noticed somethign int he window he knew cindy would look adorbale in with her new school outfit, soemthign to add a different flare to it that he would like. after that he heade back to the enterance of the maze to wait for Ivy and finish their first 'study' setion if not only session.

the sun was paintign the sky a vibrant pink byt he time Kenny got home, a wide grin on hsi face as he fiddled with his key befoer swingign the door open, cindy had been home fr a whiel ti seemed as his car was parked on the curb, the engine alreayd cold. "Cindy? ya home?" Kenny caleld out in a playful tone as he slipepd his shoes off and begna headign towards his room wantign to see if the movers came to put up his bed already.

Cindy was in the kitchen when she heard the keys fiddle in the door. She had just finished creating her at home incubation chamber for the newest member of the household. Not wanting to be seen in the kitchen of all places, Cindy made a sprint into her room. Shopping really did make her feel better. It was only a temporary fix. She was still upset with Kenny but worst she did not know if he was still annoyed and moody or not. "I'll be right there." Cindy called out, pretending to be busy in her room. Which she wasn't. She had already unpacked everything and set up her new room the way she liked. Being a vampire it took less time than she had hoped.

Quitely and calmly Cindy waited for Kenny to go into his room before she went into the hallway. Her footsteps were quite indicating that she wasn't wearing any shoes. Kenny's door slowly creaked open as if she had poked it rather than firmly pushed. "Kenny?" Cindy popped her head into his room to see what kind of mood he was in. "Did you enjoy your... lunch?" She asked curiously before the rest of her followed into the room. She was wearing a light blue night gown that flowed with each step since it was made of silk and fluffed up on the little sleeves. She was wearing matching stripped stockings and ribbons in her hair. She wanted to change before Kenny came home, since it was night time in the school she thought it was fitting to at least look like it was close to bed time.

Kenny was int eh middle of undressing when she came in, his clothes reaked to him, the smell of his werewolf musk was geting annoyign and he figured it best to get in atleast a clean shirt as he tossed his old shrit itn eh corner and turned with a smile to met Cindy. "My lunch went great, remind me to take you to that cafe one day." kenny mused as eh walekd up over to her, puting a finger under her chin to lift it up as he spoek again. "the question is, how godo was your day? did you stay out of trouble?" he musede curiously befeor leanign in for a teasign kiss, letting their lips brush before quickly turnign away and walkign to his new bed, though it was puleld out in tis L-shaped sofa forum, plopping down on the sofa and sprawlling out as he sighed, hsi muscles relaxing finally. the day ahd been itnerestign and he relaly hadnt had time to just relax, the cafe was fun but no back support. "I'm sorry abotu the little outburst today, I know you just want to make me happy... Its just strange beign inan atmosphere liek this with you acting liekt hat still, but i sitll shouldnt have snapped. I hope i wasn't too harsh." He admitted. "I truely am sorry... but anyways i promise dyou a gift.....so ahv eyou really been a good girl today?"

It never failed, not matter how she felt about him as his warm fingers lifted her chin the vampires heart gave a light flutter. "Mhmm" She replied, too afraid to talk to ruin the kiss coming in. She was satisfied with the tease as a sign that he was in a better mood than earlier. "It's alright. You don't need to apologize." Cindy smiled and pretended that what he had said earlier did not bother her. "I was a really good girl." She nodded her head as she walked over to the couch. "I went shopping all by myself just like you asked." She said proudly like she was a big girl "I met a few people and bought some new clothes without causeing any trouble." She said confidently. Then she lept on the couch onto her knees beside him. "Where is my gift?" She asked excitedly as she leaned forwards on his shoulder.

KEnny cocked a brow amusingly as he watched her seem to fill with excitment,she was always so great when whseh was her usual perky self. and as she rushe dover he admire dher atire, the flowing thin nigth gown stickign oto ehr body as she rushed over, ripplign passe dehr curves as her soft feet seemd to glide over the ground to him befoer she hopped up on the couch makignth e boy chuckle as she hung on his shoulder. "well i admit i starte dof the day figuring on givign you only one thing today but, it slowly turned into two.. and now three." Kenny mused ashe dugg into his pocket and pulel dout some thick rimmed glasses. "I know you probably hate yoru uniform, but glasses usualy make an outfit better, thought it woudl be cute if you wore these, fake lense so don't worry." Kenny said as he handded them to her, the large round lense framed in blakc and even horn rimmed. "the other gift, the first one i planend on gettign you.. i relaly don't know if i want to giv eyou, when your alreayd in such a cute otufit." Kenny mused teaingly as he tilted hsi hea dot kiss her whiel his hand fell on ehr lap, strokign her inner thigh fro a second befoer he puleld hiis lips away. "I'n my duffle bag there should be a box wrapped in some news paper, I could nto find actual wrapping paper sorry." Kenny added with a chukle as he nodded overto hsi duffle bag, inside the gift was a pair of footsie pajamas to fit cindy, of course he had it ctomized to fit her curves instead of one size fits all, especialy sense he knew she wasn't going to grow, it was light blue all over with a dark blue heart over one breast, the heart had to red bleedign dots on it just for the fun vampire touch.

Cindy took the glasses, looked over them for a moment, then she slide them onto her face. She did not expect three gifts and immediately suspected they were pity gifts. He was trying to make up for all the mean things he had said at the bar, which he should. "They are cute." She mused as he went on talking about the second gift. She leaned into the second kiss. She was on a roll. The instant he motioned towards the duffle bag she was off the couch and on her knees on the floor. "Your wrapping is pretty." She teased as she pulled the box out the bag. "What is it?" she asked before ripping through the paper and opening the box. She reached in and pulled out pair of blue footsy pajamas. "I did not know they made these in my size." She giggled as she stood and held it up against her chest to see how it would look. She looked down at the bleeding hear, running her finger over it then looked up at Kenny. "I love it!" She firmed. "So... What's the third gift?" She asked him curiously.

Kenny bliushed softly with emberasment when she teased his wrapping job. "just open it and see." He said eager to see her expresion, his eye slighting up the moemnt hers did, takign note of her excitment of the emblem"i figured you would like it, i remember how you first came here, you didnt much like the skimpy lingerie for sleeping. I got a few people i know, and well i have pretyt much memorized your sizes. They do make bigger ones as well." Kenny mused with a content smile as he leane dbackint he sofa glad she actualy liked it. "You can try it on later tonight, but as you say you do deserve your third gift." Kenny mused. "This one i will admit is because i felt bad for today but... if your hungery." Kenny sighe dotu as he scratched the bakc of his neck awkwardly. "you can feed on me where ever you want..... and ..... you know...."Kenny trailed off figuring the girl and her sexual mind could figure out the rest. "I'll please you how ever you want.... tonight is your night." HE finally added.

Cindy was smiling from ear to ear as Kenny went on about how he had connections and boasting about remembering her size. She truly was happy right now. He was acting as if what he had said this morning and earlier was not really what he wanted. He leaned back on the couch. In her mind it was a welcoming gesture from a man. He was practically waiting for her to get on her knees or strattle over him. Once again he confirmed her suspicions when he actually confessed he had felt bad for saying all those cruel words to her. And when he mentioned hunger her eyes went down to his pants. It took a moment for her to realize what he had meant. He did not say just to feed on him, but to do so where she liked. Her eyes slide up to his neck. It was a more common, possibly less intimate place but it was also somewhere she had hardly fed on him, more importantly it was where the Mistress often took a taste. She wondered if he would enjoy it more or would he prefer the place he had taught her to bite, further south. He loved her special blowjobs but the thighs supposedly held alot of blood and were sensative as well. She wondered if he needed to try something new. Perhaps he was getting tired of her and needed something like that to spice things up.

Before Cindy could make a decision on where to bite he sprung up something much bigger. He wanted to please her? Tonight was hers. What did that mean? Did he want her to chose between being fingered or toyed with? Or was he really giving into having sex with her, even though he had made it clear that would not happen today? Her eyes were growing wider and she did not even realize how the soft gasp of breath she took from the surprise or how quite the room had gotten.
Her cold heart was beating faster with excitement. Maybe he really was giving her a chance at sex. Should she let him dominate or should she go on top? Or taking it at the bottom sounded nice. This could be her chance to get intimate with him. He could take her nice and slow like the night she was turned. But he might think that was boring.
Then it finally hit her like a hammer to her chest to knock the breath right out of her. This was a test. He was trying to see if she would break his no sex rule. Or maybe he did want sex. This could be Kenny trying to learn about what kind of sex she liked. If that was true should she be honest? Cindy kept her smile but it did grow weary and weak. Her posture grew nervous but she tried to hide it. It was quite for too long. She needed to do or say something before Kenny thought there was something wrong or worst he takes his third gift back. Mentally Cindy was in a panic. Should she go with what she knew he liked. What if he knows she knew he liked it and gets mad that she is trying to please him again and not be herself. Even though she really was being herself. The pressure on the girl was intense. She wanted to move forwards and do something but her legs felt like jello, her tummy felt funny and before she could say anything everything went black.

Kenny watched her curiously as she stood their, he could se ethe confusion in her eeyes as she kept silent harldy moving, he coudl swear he could hear her heart beat harder as she sigeh dout, and the next thing he kennew she was falling.

altain had just gotten home and was heading to his room when he heard the thud in Kennys room, ti wasn't rythmic, there was no gasp or other subtle signs of sex, all he heard was kenny 'OH SHIT', and within secodns Altian was burstign througthe h door. "IS EVERYTHIGN.....whats....going on?" Altain stopepd as he looekd a the scene, cindy on the floor by kenny's dufflbag in a nigth gown, the werewolf over her franticly lookign over her.

"I, I don't knwo what happened... can vampires faint? isn;t that suposed ot be forme a lack of oxygen?" Kenny asked as he put his head to her chest, her heart was beating franticaly and her breathign stopped, he had nevr heard her heart beat so fast, Altian was over them by nos . "How how do you chekc if a dead person is okay?!" Kenny asked worriedly looking up to Altain whos facew was jsut as confused as his.

"I don't know I mean i have heard of them faintign form extreme emotions but.. what coudl you hav edone to ehr to get liek thsi?" ALtian asked as he felt ehr head, cold as normal she seemd perfectly fine but she was ont eh groudn and non responsive.

"all i did was.. well.... i offered her sex, I jsut aske dhow she wanted it was all." Kenny confessed with a heavy pink on hsi cheeks as he picked her up in his arms and laid her down otn eh sofa befeor lookign back to altain. the boys eyes were wide as he stood at he doro way, the angel seemed compeltly mind blown to what kenny had said. "DON'T YOU DARE FAINT TOO!" KEnny warne dmroe jokingly thogh.

""You...youo... this is what tis about? SEX?!" Altain asked his face i his palms as he sighed. "She probably jsut got surprised, call me if she is still liek that after an hour." Altain growned out his heart calming down as he stpepd otu fot he rooma dn closed the doro behidn him ."this.. is goign to be an interesting semester." He groaned out as he begna headign to hsi room ffor some well needed sleep.

"I..but.. man this is serious-" kennies sentence was cut adrupt as the door close dbehidnt eh angel leavigneth werewoflf alone, slwoly rubbign Cindys shoulder worriedly lookign over the unconcius blonde. "what did i say?" He asked in a soft voice,t eh concern risign as he betn down to kiss her ont eh forhead.

Cindy felt the warm kiss on her forehead. She was not sure whether she woke first of if the kiss work her. It didn't matter. A soft smile grew on her lips as if she was having a good dream then slowly her eyes opened. It took a moment for her to register what had just happened. She had obviously fainted because the last she remembered she was standing in front of Kenny waiting for her third gift and now she was now lying down on the sofa staring up at Kenny. He looked worried. "Are you okay? You look a little pale?" She asked while trying to pull the attention off her. CIndy sat up hoping to find a way out of explaining why she had fainted. It was soo embarrassing. "I'm sorry." She said in a low tone as she looked down at her feet. Her toes were turned inward and twiddling. "I felt dizzy. I guess I did not drink enough in the bar." She lied blaming the faint on blood lust.

Kenny coudltn help btu hug her as she awoke, the boy ahd been geuinly worried as he pulled awya once she spoke, the awkard gaze looking over to her toes makignt he boy smile softly seeing that she was till her self. "I was worried is all." He added finanly a she sat back behidn her as she sat up slightly so his lap was under her head when she spoke, his heart sinkign when she said the last part. had it been that much of his fault, had denying her blood really weakened her to eh point of fainting, maybe her body jsut wasn't used to synthetic or perserved blood yet. "I'm sorry...here are you still hungery?" kenny asked in a shamed tone as his arm draped over her shoulder as he hovered his wrist infront of her face."if you need a faster flwo you can try my neck." He offered still int he beaten tone, nto sure if this truely was hi fault but she had fainted whiel talkign to him and after a day of him ignorign her so he knew it had to be partly his fault.

Cindy was starting to feel a little bad about the lie. Mainly because she could tell Kenny was feeling guilty. He was guilty for putting her under all that emotional stress. But he was not guilty for not feeding her and she did not like seeing him sad though. "Its not your fault." Once again she lied in hoping it would make him feel better and put a smile on her lips. When his wrist hovered over her lips she was a little hesistant but willing. Her lips had parted just in time for him to offer his neck and she gently pushed his hand away. "I am a little hungry I guess." She confessed as she pulled herself up and readjusted herself to climb into Kenny's lap. Frowning as she strattled a leg she realized something. She had ruined the mood. She leaned forwards against his chest, placed a hand on each of his shoulders for support and slide her face beneath his neck. She closer her eyes and sniffed the fresh blood. Her eyes flickered from the delicious aroma. Then she bared out her fangs and sunk them deep into his flesh. With a soft moan Cindy began to suckle and drink through the two puncture marks. it was warm dripping down her throat and was the best thing she had tasted all day. None the less she had probably over fed on the synthetic blood when she was at the bar and found herself pulling her fangs back in not too long after she had started.
Cindy straightened her posture and sat back on Kenny's leg as she faced him. "Thank you.." She once again had to stop herself short from calling him master. Instead she let out a soft sigh of satisfaction. There was a trail of blood dripping down each corner of her lips. Her tongue slide out to reach another taste. Her hands left his shoulders to slide down his abs and her head tilted to the side as her eyes followed adoringly over each peck. Each ab was perfectly firm and shaped.

Kenny gave a soft smiel as she accepted hsi neck, he knew she couldnt resist, and would have offered a more intimate area if it hadn't gone limp already fromt eh chock of her fainting. He felt it as much as her , the mood felt awkard as he was mroe relieved she was okay than anythign else, he tilte dhsi head ot eh side to give her accses as he kept contemplating, only wincign very slightly as she bit down. The mistress loved to take form his neck and was rarely gently abotu he bite, sometiems even ehr normal teeth would make him bleed if not bruise his neck, so compare to victoria, cindies bite was mroe of a tender kiss , liek everythgin she did it was soft feeling no mroe painfulthan a shot. , the boy totk this tiem though to wrap his arms around her, one runnign slowly up and down her spine, leting hsi fingers trial over the bumps as his other rested on her buttox. He closed his eyes and jsut let ehr feed, expectign ti to take a few mintues only for her to pull away from in less than that time, a curious look on the boys face as he wathced her lick the blood away. "was that all? was somethign wrong witht he taste?" Kenny asked, wonderign why she had stopepd so early.

"No" Cindy shook her head "It was the best blood I have tasted all day." She told him confidently. With the look on his face though Cindy knew she would have to say something else to cover her lie otherwise she would have to confess the truth. "But...." She paused and looked down at his abs, a finger ran down the center crease of his abs as she tried making something up. "If I take too much you won't have enough energy to give me my third gift."It shocked even Cindy how sly and quick the response came. It seemed the fresh blood had given her more energy and more importantly more confidence. Cindy took his hands and moved them beneath her gown to each of her sides and slide them up her smooth cold skin as a sign of what she wanted, to get the gown off. As his hands went up the gown bunched at his wrist and revealed more and more flesh. "Your not going to take my present back are you?" She asked in a pouty tone as if she would be very sad if he did.

Kenny couldnt help but chuckle as he pulled her night gown up slowly, his hands slowing down even more as he got toher bossom, his thumbs rubbing the soft underbelly of her bossom while his hands curld aroudn and his fingers began to cares the top. "well it looks like i gave you somee of your spunk back." THe boy mused with a mischievious grin as he slowly leaned forward forward, hsi eeys keepign locked on her bright blue oceans as he went in for a kiss, but second before their lips touched Cindys sight would go black as he quickly pulel dher gown up over her head with a loud chuckle, his arms wrappign aroudn ehr after he made sure the gown was thoroughly tangled over her head, hsi own head dipping down to press hsi lips upon her colloar bone, sucklign het flesh to leave a hickky before she could get hegown off and pullign bakc to lean back. "so the rules still stand, i'm all yours...how do youw ant me?" the boy mused in a smug manner as he awaiteed her response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom