Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No way out (aprilmay and Raizu)

Suddenly his groans started turning into hard load moans of pleasure, his cocks vibrating wildly inside her as he roughly pulled her into his cocks, pushing himself as deep into her as he possibly could."G-Get ready for my seed!!"he told her, dribbles of cum pouring into her holes before a torrent of cum rapidly burst from his cock and into her ass pussy and her mouth.

His thick vibrating shafts tearing into her ass and pussy, she was held tight, pulled to him as she was gasping and crying out as she felt him start to ejaculate inside her. Feeling her pussy and ass filled with a torrent of seed, as he shot cum into her, his seed shooting hot and hard into her, filling her womb and ass with his hot seed. She was feeilng her lower tummy bulge as she was filled by the dark forces seed.

Her eyes wide, she had never had anything like this happen, she was afraid it would split her in two or fill her to bursting as she was taken hard, her eyes rolling.

Once he finished draining his cum into her tight holes, the being pulled out of her and laid her down onto the ground, standing over her with a dark grin, the tentacles slowly receding back into his body."Now, are you going to be a good girl and come with me?"he asked, licking his lips as he watched sweat drip down her body and his cum ooze out of her pussy.

Lying there trying to catch her breath, her body taken hard, her big breasts swollen and her nipples sore, her pussy and ass stretched and used, she felt his seed leaking from her red holes as she looked up at him. She nodded, knowing she really didn't have much choice. She slowly made her way to her feet and stumbling along, went with the dark figure through the wooded area.

He walked slowly, making sure she followed him as the creature smiled with a dark grin."Thats a good girl." he praised, grabbing her ass as he walked, giving it a firm squeeze

Walking along as if in a trance, her body stumbled with him, feeling him coaxing her, keeping her going, as he grabbed her round ass. Her big breasts swaying, she felt him leading her somewhere. His smile indicated he was going to do something, had some plan, but she was in an exhausted used state, she felt in a haze as she walked with him, finding herself lead to his lair.

Before long they arrived at what seemed to be a large castle somewhere in the heart of the labyrinth, many creatures circling the structure , shifting their gaze to the man and April, growling slightly in want."This will now be your new home my child."He spoke, nudging her forward with a dark smirk."If you want to rest then one of my minions will guide you to it."

In a daze, her face grimaced, she felt her body move along, looking at the castle. "nooo, I have to go home, my home" she moaned, her body continued to move. She found herself led by a strange creature to a mat on the floor of a room. lying on the mat she fell into a deep sleep. She awoke, her body was healed and looked more like her normal state.

She looked at herself, she looked fit and felt strong. She wondered what the place had done to her, she felt before she saw the darkness. She felt her heart beat faster as she turned. Her body still nude as she looked around the room, seeing him suddenly appear.

The demon stood above her, licking his lips as he stared over her naked body, kneeling down beside her and slowly moving his hand up against her ass."Tell me, are you ready to fulfill your purpose here??or do you still wish to resist the inevitable?"he questioned, moving his hand between her legs and sliding a finger into her pussy. As he toyed with her, he leaned forward a bit and gave her neck a long rough lick, growling at the taste of her skin.

April felt the finger slide deepinto her pussy, she gasped as she felt his rough tongue lick her neck. She whimppered. "Why? Why are you doing this? what do you want from me?" she gasped, feeling him move over her

Her ass and pussy were sore from his appendages pushing into her, her massive breasts crushed as he pushed against her with his powerful chest, the tentacles off his back moved around, her eyes wide, she was afraid of what he would do, but she lie there, realizing it was useless to fight him, better to endure his wrath.

The demon kissed her neck, pulling his finger out of her pussy as he stared into her eyes."We all want the same thing my dear. The beings within this massive Labyrinth seek to pleasure ourselves with the body of a young woman. Only when you give in to the pleasure and satisfy the High King will you be granted the choice to leave this place."

She gasped as her pussy was emptied. She felt her dampness cover her glistening hairless pussy. Her heart pounding. Realizing her only way out was to pleasure the high king. Her legs spread open, her hands reached for him as she nodded. "yes, oh yes, I'll do anything, anything you want" her soft hands running over his massive body.

He moved closer to her as she opened her arms and spread her legs for him, licking her neck with a grin, grinding his thick cock against her clit."That's a good girl."he complimented as his cock throbbed against her. As she gave in, the tentacles would move to her body, gently rubbing over her, wrapping around her breasts and covering them in a strange fluid. The fluid relaxed the muscles in her breasts while making it more sensitive to the touch.

Moaning as she felt the tentacles cover her breasts, her body was moving against him, feeling so filled with desire, as he pushed over her clit with his hard cock. She was gasping and moaning, she felt her breasts grow incredibly sensitive, her nipples were hard and long, her areolas wrinkled, as she desired more nad more.

The tentacles wrapped around her breasts, kneading them in its grip as he pressed his cock against her pussy, bringing his lps to her ears with a grin."Do you want my cock April?" He asked as he prodded her pussy with a dark chuckle.

April felt his tentacles around her breasts, squeezing, causing blood to make them swell and harden, her nipples darkened, grew more sensitive against his chest, his massive shaft pushing against her pussy, as his mouth pressed to her ear.

Her body pinned under him, his body hard and cold against hers, she nodded as he asked if she was ready. "yess, fuck me" she hissed as her hands gripped the ground beneath her, her curved firm legs spread wide, opening herself to the dark figure.

The tentacles loosened around her mounds, kneading them softly as she willingly accepted him, the demon growling in satisfaction as his shaft slowly penetrated her tight pussy. As he pushed in, his cock throbbed, vibrations beating against her inner walls as he licked her neck. He could feel the desire burning within her as her juices coaed his cock, making his penetration that much easier.

Gasping and moaning she was lying spread, the vibrating appendage reaching deeper she flet her hips move to his, her breasts squeezed and rubbed in the tentacles as she responded. her body was aroused and her hips ground as she grew hotter. "oh god, I'm so close" she whimpered as her hips moved faster, feeling her pussy tighten over and over around his thrusting shaft. She was scratching his arms as she felt her orgasm start to overtake her body.

He slowly lifted her up, some of the tentacles holding her in place as he pounded harder and deeper into her pussy, feeling her inner walls grip him as she came, licking his lips in satisfaction. But instead of stopping, he got rougher, sending even more shocks of pleasure through her as she rode through her orgasm, growling in lust as he neared his own."Get ready for my seed my dear. I'm gonna make sure to fill you up."

Gasping and whimpering as her body was held suspended, pounded by the dark form. Her body was filled over and over as she was pounded through out her orgasm, the vibrations kept her body arching and squirming, writhing in pleasure as she was filled over nad over. She felt his thick shaft eventually swelling inside her as she felt his seed shooting deep inside her small body, her belly so full as he pumped load after load of demon seed inside her small motherly body.

When he came his seed spurt into her, filling her pussy, as his body trembled, forcing his entire shaft into her. Each thrust forced another load into her until he finished, his body slowing to a stop.As he stopped thrusting, the demon lowered her onto the ground, pulling his massive shaft out of her cum filled cunt.

gasping, April lay there on the floor, her body full of the seed, her legs spread open, her nipples red and distended. She was gasping for air, her heart pounding. She watched as the demon elevated over her, his massive shaft jutting from his body. She felt so small and weak as he stood powerfully over her.

He licked his lips with a satisfied smile, the tentacles gently caressing her body, helping her relax as he spoke."Mmm Thank you for such a wonderful experience.. now I will let you rest before letting the next being come and take you."

Lying there, her body satiated, she felt the tentacles slide over her, her body relaxed and she fell to sleep as she lie on the floor. She awoke as she heard the massive door open in the stone walled room. her eyes trying to adjust, trying to remember where she was.

As the doors opened, a slim, busty female walked towards April, her blood red eyes staring lustfully at the girl, a seductive giggle escaping her throat"My my, so this is the lovely young woman I've heard so much about."

Back
Top Bottom