Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No way out (aprilmay and Raizu)

April felt her pussy and ass plunged with the fists from a goblin, her body reacted as she gasped adn cried out, her body squirmed on the ground as she orgasmed over and voer, feeling her body respond. Crying out, her body was humping his fists as she moaned and gasped, her body pushing out her own juices and the seed of the ogre. She was gasping and moaning, the goblins finally leaving her alone as she regained composure and crawled to her hands and knees. Her legs shaking, her knees weak. "oh my god, I can't believe this"s he moaned as she stumbled deeper into the woods.

The shadow followed her from behind, slowly inching himself closer to her, small tentacles crawling towards her, coated in a slick red fluid, three of them hot on her trail. Within the sound of a slight breeze, a soft whisper echoed through her ears, the source of the sound unknown within the dark depths of the forest.

April walked into the darkness, she found herself deeper in the darkness, her legs spread as she walked, sore and stretched her pussy and ass were so sore, her legs tired, she decided to sit against the tree that was along the path.

She was leaning against the tree, trying to regain her composure and find her barings, she wasn't sure which direction she came from, or where she should go, her eyes felt heavy as she sat unaware that another creature was close by, with intentions that were less than honorable.

As she sat down to relax, the ground beneath her slowly started to surround her body, dragging her down into the soil as the rots of the tree she leaned against started massaging her body, one of which focused on her ass and her pussy, coating it in a strange fluid. As it would tease her, the feeling inside her holes seemed to tighten back up, as if the roots were heping to repair the damage done to her pussy and ass.

Feeling her ass and pussy moving, she gasped, feeling her body seem to repair itself, she was sitting there, her body healing. She felt the roots move against her, the ground surround her ass and thighs. Her body sitting there as she felt her body geting better. Unaware the tentacles of another creature were reaching out, exploring the heat of her body from the darkness, probing a place for it's release.

Once she was in prestine condition once more, the soil moved her back to the surface, leaving her alone now that her body was prepared for the being that came towards her, letting out a dark chuckle when he was a few feet from her."At last you come into my domain my dear. I have been waiting a while to catch you here so that I may enjoy you."The being now stood in front of her, thick tentacles hovering behind him, looking in her direction, waiting for a reaction from her.

April felt so good, the soil had made her body heal, she felt like her pussy and ass were brought back to the original state. She was clean and refreshed as she suddenly heard the chuckle, she looked up, eyes wide. "Oh my, I'm.. I.. what?" She gasped, shocked as she stared up at the being, she had never seen anything like it. It had thick long tentacles behind it, wavering like so much hair. It was dark and non-descript. She pressed back against the tree, tryiing to disapear into it. "please, dont hurt me" she finally managed to squeek out.

He laughed a bit, soon stepping into the light, covered in a dark robe, the hood of it raised over his head, hiding most of his face in shadows, his metal boots pressing down into the ground as he stood above her, a few tentacles slowly lifting her away from the tree and onto her feet."I have no intention of hurting you my dear. I only seek to show you some of the most blissful deepest pleasures you have not had with anything within this labyrinth. And if you're lucky enough I may take you in as my queen and allo you to control all the beings within this place."

SHe felt a darkness over her body, suddenly he lifted her, she was standing, the tentacles holding her as she was standing in front of her. "I.. I really just want to go home" she whimpered. Feeling his strong tentacles holding her legs and wrists as she looked at the dark figure before her, powerful and controling, she felt a chill run through her. She didn't trust this one, it seemed more evil.

His had shook when she pleaded to go home, his lips curling into a grin as one of the tentacles wrapped around her right breast."I'm afraid that is impossible since you still have many more beings to please. And because you wandered in here, you are sworn to live here forever and please us all. No whether you want to or not is not for debate. You WILL do as we ask of you."

April felt the tentacle wrap around her breast, pulling tight, she felt her breast held up,round as the tentacle wrapped around the breast close to her chest. "oh god, please, I can't" she moaned, feeling her nipple so hard as the blood rushed to the hard nipple from the tentacle wrapped there.

She felth er body held tight as she was a prisoner for the dark creature that held her prisoner, playing with her, using her, as she was told she would be required to pleasure all creatures here.

Another tentacle grasped her other breast when she refused to do as he told her, pressing her up against the tree, his agitation echoing in his voice."You have no say here anymore woman, your body belongs to the labyrinth now and we can go about this the easy way or continue to do things the hard way. There are far worse things I can do to you than the monsters you have fucked so far have done."

Terrified she trembled,she felt her body pressed tight against the tree, held in place as she whimpered, her breasts squeezed harder, making her big breasts swell and look bigger, her eyes wide, she could hear and feel his rage. She was whimpering as she watched the anger flash in his eyes, she had no idea what he was going to do and it terrifiedher.

Soon he dropped his robe, his body a dark blue tone, his gut holding a six pack as a few more tentacles lifted above him, his cock standing limp at abot 6 inches long and an inch thick."If that is how it's gonna be then I suppose I have no other choice but to make you understand and accept your new life here."With that she was suspended in the air by the tentacles, holding her up with her legs wide open, level with his hips as h walked up between her legs.

Her body held up, spread apart, her legs open, exposing her pussy, her breasts squeezed in tight grips of the tentacles, her nipples once pink were now red and standing out. She felt him move closer to her. His body so powerful. She was feeling his body move over her. Her legs spread wide, his hips move between her legs, his eyes glow as she trembles.

Once he was inches from her lower area, his cock quickly stiffened up, going from a limp 6 inches to an erect 9 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches wide. But that wasn't all, a second cock appeared, fully erect and as big as the original, only this one had bumps all around the shaft and the rim of the head surrounded in bumps as well."get ready for the fucking of your life."

"oh god, whater you going to do?" she gasped, the two thick long shafts looked ominous, she was certain this guy would tear her up, he was so thick and hard, his double shafts were hard and jutting up, looking unreal, the bumps were long and hard, and looked like it would push into ever part of her pussy. Now she knew why she was healed up, so the sensations would be that much more powerful.

She felt the head of his first smooth shaft press against her pussy, as she gasped, her body tensed, held tight by the tentacles. Her breathing heavy and fast as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. "oh god, please" she moaned.

He chuckled as she continued to plea, his hands gripping her hips, holding her still for a few moments before he started pushing into her,groaning hard as his body suddenly thrust forward, forcing one cock into her pussy and the other into her ass. Once inside her he thrust hard and slow, pulling her to him as he thrust."Damn you're so tight."

April cried out as she felt him grip her tightly, his thick appendages pushed into her two holes. She let out a scream as the rigid shaft pushed into her tiny pink ass, the bumps on his were stretching her, pushing against her insides, as his other shaft stretched her pussy wide. She was gasping and pleading as he pulled out and drove in again. His long slow draws of his shaft before slamming into her, causing her to cry out with each thrust. Her big breatss bounced with his hard pounding She was gasping for air, her heart was pounding as her mouth was open trying to get as much air as possible, afraid she would pass out.

The demon held her waist firmly in his grip, pulling her hard into him as he pounded into her holes, his cocks throbbing deep inside her, vibrating to provide her with further pleasure and stimulation." Yes! such a lovely pussy and ss for my cocks. I'm gonna enjoy filling you with my seed you delicious human."

gasping and crying out as she was pumped by the vibrating shafts, her body was trembling, her breasts were swollen from the tight grip the tentacles had on her. She flet her slick body coated in sweat and slime. She was pounded faster and faster, faster than any human could as her tight pussy and ass strained to take his massive thrusting shafts.

he rammed his cocks deeper into her holes, twitching inside her, pressing up against her most sensitive areas as he thrust, groaning in pleasure as one of the tentacle released her breast, forming into a cock and pushing into her mouth where it thrust fast and deep.

The cries were soon muffled by the tentacle that shoved into her mouth, blocking her throat as it pistoned in and out of her mouth. She felt her pussy and ass taken hard as her mouth was as well. She felt like she was in a gangbang from hell, as her orafices were pounded and used. Her delciate nostrils flaired to gain air, as she drooled on herself, her body taken hard and fast.

both the thrusts of the tentacles and his own pounded into her, forcing themselves deep and hard into her, each shaft stretching her holes, swelling slwly as he was about ready to climax.

Feeling him hold her in place, pumping into her over and over, his thick shafts spreading her tight holes. She could feel him throbbing, her tight holes feeling sore and stretched as she cried out, his hard pounding taking her, her cries muffled by his thick tentacle that was pounding into her throat. Her legs spread wide as she was suspended in front of him as she flet him striving to filll her small body with his seed.

Back
Top Bottom