Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold Into Slavery(Sapphire Vixen)

Kaido pushed his tongue up against her inside, managing to locate the most sensitive point inside her cunt, her g-spot, stimulating it more and more once he found it. He didn't care if she resisted, he would have her broken and wanting more by the time this night was over. If he failed to do so, he was sure within a few days his newly designed room down in the floor beneath the dungeons would do the trick.

Raina's back arched more noticeably as she felt Kaido's tongue brush against her g-spot, and she nearly groaned out loud at the feel of his tongue pushing up against her. She felt her resolve wavering, but she refused to be broken down completely just by this. Without warning she brought her knee up hard between his legs as hard and as quickly as she could.

The moment he felt her leg move, Kaido brought his hand down and caught her knee, slightly hitting him before pulling back from her as he stood back from the bed, chuckling in excitement."Almost got me. but you're still a bit slow. And since you're so resistant I'll just bring you to my'fun' room right now." Raina would soon see Kaido binding her legs and arms to one another before picking her up and walking out the door.

Raina's heart leaped unsteadily as she felt his hand grab her knee before it could do him any damage, but at least it had the desired effect of making him draw away from her and stand up beside the bed. She prepared to jerk away from him as soon as he untied her arms, but she had no time to react before both her arms and legs were bound again. She didn't bother trying to struggle when he lifted her and carried her out the door; she would have much rather saved her strength for other means of escape.

After walking down the hall from the stairs that allowed her to be recaptured, Kaido made his way down a wider, longer stairway down, another dimly lit room lay before them. But instead of cages, it consisted of tables with binding cuffs bolted on and many devices used for sexual torture. The man placed her down on one of the tables, starting to bind her hands and feet down on it.

Raina could do little but turn her head as Kaido walked down the stairs and through the cells again, still carrying her. She shrank back a little as she saw gleaming eyes staring at her from the darkness of the black cells. When she saw the room Kaido had prepared for her the sight made her skin prickle uncomfortably, but she still did not try to squirm away. Only when he placed her on one of the tables did she begin to struggle, kicking wildly at him as he struggled with her long limbs.

Kaido just stared with a dark laugh, running his finger up against her pussy, making his way up her body, licking his lips."And now my dear, the fun really begins." The man pulled a thick cock like object from under the table, moving so he stood by her feet at the table, his eyes slowly locking onto her pussy with a dark menacing glare."Let's see how long you can keep resisting me."

Raina watched him with a fearful look in her eyes, still straining against the ropes holding her to the table. She saw Kaido pull something large and thick from under the table and go to stand in front of her. She felt painfully self conscious as his eyes stared shamelessly at her, though she concealed it easily. She knew that even though she couldn't resist forever she could put up one hell of a fight before giving in.

Kaido slowly rubbed the tip of it against her pussy, prodding it in and out of her with a smile."I wonder, are you still a virgin?"he asked, licking his lips at the thought of her having an untainted cunt. His cock throbbed within his pants, wanting to be released and pour its rage into her body. He stared at her, waiting for any kind of answer to his question.

Raina closed her eyes as she felt the object prod at her pussy, pushing into her the slightest bit. She paled visibly when he asked her if she was still a virgin. She had indeed never been with a man before, but she wasn't about to admit to it to him. For all she knew, it woudl only make her situation worsen. She opened her eyes again and compressed her lips tightly together in a thin line, refusing to speak to him.

He licked his lips, pulling back the dildo and climbed up onto the table, Kaido pushing down his pants, revealing his large 10 inch long and 2 inch wide cock, throbbing wildly in want."Then how about I find out for myself." Intent of taking what innocence she hid from him, Kaido pressed the head of his cock against her slit, the binds keeping her from blocking him from her.After a few moments of prodding and teasing Raina would feel the mans cock slowly start to push into her, stretching her slowly open.

Raina flinched involuntarily when she saw his huge throbbing cock in front of her, only a few inches from her pussy. She tried in vain to pull away from him as he guided his cock to her slit and push into her slowly. Her hands curled into fists, straining harder against the ropes holding her to the table. She could feel him pushing further inside her, and she hated it. "Get off me," she growled, still trying to pull away.

(Apologies for my long absence - my mum just had surgery so I had to spend a few days with her.)

(its ok)

Kaido shook his head silently as she ordered him to get off, holding her hips tightly and with one thrust, forced his entire length into her pussy, groaning hard as he felt her inner walls gripping him as he took her innocence, licking his lips."such..a-an amazing pussy for such a rude girl."

Raina felt the hands on her hips tighten as he prepared to thrust, and tried to prepare herself for what was coming. She screamed anyway as he tore through her hymen with one thrust, abruptly pushing his entire cock into her. She could see his tongue wet his lips as she tightened around his cock, automatically trying to push him out. "You'll pay for this," she said, her fists clenching tighter.

Kaido laughed as he thrust hard and deep into her pussy, holding her hips and pulling her into him as he smiled."And how do you plan on that my dear?"he asked with a confident smile, his cock pressing against her cervix with each thrust.H could feel his climax building up quickly thanks to her virgin pussy, his shaft throbbing heavily inside her.

Raina's screams faded to soft whimpers as he took her virginity from her, and she could feel him jabbing her cervix each time his hips jerked forward. She started to retort, then broke off with a cry she came for the first time, unable to prevent herself from reaching her own climax.

Kaido laughed as he felt her climax round its head, her pussy gripping his cock as he thrust into her."My my..you detest this so much and yet you came from me raping your virgin pussy."

Raina groaned out loud again, feeling him continue thrusting into her, not missing a beat. She heard his words all too clearly through her pain and rage. "Get out of me!" she screamed, taking no note of the rapidly chafing skin on her wrists and ankles as she twisted against her restraints.

Kaido simply started pounding his cock deeper and harder into her as she shouted, leaning himself down and sucking hard on her tits with a dark grin."Sorry, I can't do that right now."

Back
Top Bottom