Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Andie's Dames! [Sci-Fi, Fantasy, some monster/girl, one-shots and plots!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndromedaF

Meteorite
SO HERE IS A COLLECTION of my female characters, or at least story ideas that will primarily feature a female character. For the most part, I think I am looking for het pairings for these, but I will always ALWAYS consider female or other-gendered characters if they fit the story.
Also if you have any cool monster/girl ideas hit me uuuup that is my favorite. Though I will point out, because I know it is kind of insane, that while I love monster/girl I am not a huge fan of bestiality or rape. So, that. I am totally down with kinky angry awesome hate-sex, though, and two characters with a particularly unique dynamic/balance of power is just my favorite thing to RP. I'm not super crazy about romance, but sometimes it's appropriate.
So yeah, onto the ladies! A thread for my gents'll be coming soon, if any of you straight lasses or queer lads be yearnin' for my mad text-fu.

ONE-SHOT NERD-CRAVING. More story-focused (not to mention original) ideas after this one. :)
My Character: A Thalmor on the run seeks protection from an Orc stronghold.
Your Character: Chief of said stronghold
altmer.png

So yes this is pretty straightforward I guess. I am wanting to RP some Orc/High Elf IS THAT SO WRONG. Anyway. I figure my character rolls in after committing some horrible atrocity that has the Thalmor after her yella ass. I am admittedly kind of early in the game so I don't know what atrocity that might be. Trying to blackmail/otherwise wrest power from a superior, perhaps? Making the hot sex with a worshiper of Talos? Who knows. Who cares. I figure she rolls up to the stronghold, and the chief figures that, while he could send her on some lame quest to get some stupid artifact from some stupid tomb, it's really not every day that an altmer chick shows up on your doorstep needing a place to hide, and willing to do anything for it.

Original Characters, Original Stories

My Character: A young heiress turns to dark forces to aid her in reclaiming her family's estate
Your Character: A mythical being who has chosen, for whatever reason, to concern him/herself in the affairs of this desperate mortal
galuz.png

Name: Aveline (placeholder)
Backstory:
Originally conceived for a medieval Irish-based roleplay with heavy mythological themes. I will admit that I don't know much about the history and mythology of the period, so if you are some kind of super historian I am guaranteed to annoy the crap out of you haha. However, if you are willing to bear with the fact that I am still working and researching on this character and will definitely get some things wrong, then awesome.
Also I am willing to rework this character to fit a different region/time period, or even for a purely fantasy-genre roleplay with less of a basis in actual history. It just depends on the type of character you would like to play. That said, even if it is in a fantasy world, I would prefer it to be one where magic/fantastical beings aren't exactly common or even heard of among most people.
Anyway, the good stuff! The loose backstory I have worked out for this character is that she is the first heiress to a substantial estate. After the death of her father, her in-laws, desiring her land and her power, frame her for witchcraft. Aveline is convicted and sentenced to death.
They didn't count on her actually being a witch.
She is tossed into the lake as part of her trial, and her body is never recovered. In my original storyline, she had previously made a bargain with an unseelie fae for some minor dark magic, and, using that to keep herself alive at the bottom of the lake, happens across a kelpie.Her magical ability gives him pause, and the creature is willing to aid her in her return to power. Secretly, he plans to eat her. And secretly, she plans to bridle him.
I don't particularly want to go that exact route -- that is just the sort of dynamic I'm seeking. I want a certain balance of power and a good heaping spoonful of distrust, from both parties.
Depending on what you have in mind for your character, I will probably have to tweak her at least somewhat. I want them to be almost evenly matched, but with her definitely at a disadvantage. She is physically weak, moderately capable with her magic, and incredibly freaking conniving and manipulative. We'll see how it goes. :B

My Character: A tough, tattooed space-mercenary, whose only loyalty is to cash and DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
Your Character: Dude there are infinite things I like to do with this character so just TOSS ME SOMETHING
frrrp.png

Story: She grew up in the industrial slums of Earth, doing what it took to get by. Violence and crime has always been part of her life, but instead of letting it be a crippling force she's honed it into a driving power. She began working in organized crime when she was fifteen, taking up the handle "Friday Black" (again, she was fifteen) and filling the niche of everything from robber to drug mule to hired tough. But despite her exemplary performance at any task assigned to her, Friday's only loyalty is to violence. When given the opportunity to leave Earth behind forever with a mercenary gang, Friday sold out her crime boss for an exorbitant sum of money, leading to a massive bust that cost the organization millions. With a price on her head and nothing tying her to ye olde 3rd Rock, Friday shot herself out in space, working as a hired gun in an impressive variety of offworld jobs.

She gained a hell of a reputation as a mercenary, to the point where she was more and more frequently sought out for private contracts. She eventually broke away from the gang to work as a freelancer, still occasionally taking up the basic bread-and-butter combat job because it's what she loves, but making the majority of her income from more secretive work, pursuing work in private-sector security, assassinations, and hush-hush operations for the massive corporations operating on and off-world.

Appearance-wise, she's shorter side of average, well-cut, dark skin, covered in tattoos with a combination of polynesian and celtic influences. She lost her right eye in a fight, which also left a massive burn scar across the right side of her face. It's been replaced with a cybernetic eye that allows her to see in infrared.

I generally play her in a situation where she's either a.) fresh out of prison, stranded on some crime-addled seedy rock somewhere, trying to find work so she can get back on her feet, or b.) her initial capture before her imprisonment. Coz I mean, chick's a rather wealthy, seasoned mercenary. Kind of lame to start with a character at the top of the ladder, you gotta knock 'em on their ass first. I have a LOT of well-developed plot seeds for this character, as well as a healthy batch of characters to go with them. I am not really hurting for games with this character, but I always love to do more because she is totally my Mary-Sue.

My Character: A tribal chiefess who is using the death of another chief as levrage to rise up against the Empire
Your Character: An Imperial soldier or knight
galswip.jpg

This is still in development and needs a good amount of brainstorming to get started. My character(s) would be part of an original race of mine, scroll it down to Korgians if you would please kindly. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28203
The kickoff I wanted to do is that maybe some of the soldiers at your dude's disposal piss him off, so he sends them into the swamps on a mission to teach them a lesson because they're pretty much guaranteed to get killt the shit out of down there. They capture a Sivareen slavegirl who is in there gathering sapphires, and manage to squeeze some information about the tribe out of her. Perhaps wanting all the gold and glory for himself, your guy leads a massively successful attack on the tribals that results in the death of the Sivareen chief.
After his death, the korgian attacks get worse and worse, the clans slowly uniting behind a single warrior and fighting more viciously and relentlessly than they ever have before. Korgian tribes that were once peaceful are becoming organized and brutal, beginning to take up steel and for the first time launch actual offensive attacks on settlements along the southern borders.
The individual responsible for this new surge in violence is a woman, a Nareek chiefess named Xikal. I don't really want this to reek of the "peaceful indigenous tribe vs. industrialized military society" trope. Xikal is a self-centered jerkbag using an unfortunate situation to gain power, and what would be interesting, I think, is to force these characters into a situation where they have to freakin deal with each other and rely on one another's strengths to get themselves out of some terrible situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom