Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for my bad boy or vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidroxs

Super-Earth
I'm in the mood for some hot kinky role play. But in order to role play with me, you must know a few things about me.
The ones that I'm craving at the moment are in pink
new

What I'm into:
-Romance. It's okay to be a little smutty but I can't really get into the pure smutty
-Long term. I can't stand short term role plays. But be warned I am in college and at times I will be gone. So I will PM you whether I'm going to be gone for a while. Or if I just get bored
-PM please.
dominance- a man or woman who knows how to take control

the type of role plays i like
reality:
pure smut
bad boy x good girl (favorite)
teacher x student (me the student please)
runaway x runaway
childhood friends
Spy x assassin (think black widow and hawk eye)

Fantasy:*******
Vampire x human
Vampire x vampire
werewolf x werewolf
demon x angel
demon x human
human x angel
angel x human
Greek god x human
Greek gods
the kidnapper x Kidnapped
Gifted Students

fandom
Dark Hunter (Sherrilyn Kenyon)
Blood and Chocolate
The Goddess Test
Cry Wolf series really want to do
Others series
X-men
-Kitty (shadowcat) and Bobby (Iceman)
- Kitty and

Plots - Craving *****

***She was kidnapped. She doesn't how or even why. Hell, she doesn't even care why. she just wanted to get out of there. Instead she was sent to a human trafficker. There she stayed there for what seemed like weeks or even months. Because of her parents dying at a young age and her being a workaholic, no one seemed to be finding her. Then one day a man came and picked her out out of all the girls there. Then he took her home and gave his nephew her as a present. At first, the nephew didn't want her or encourage his uncle for his behavior. But when his uncle decides to keep her for himself, the nephew comes to the rescue and takes her to his place.

****She's popular. He's not. She's the head cheerleader. He's the president of the chess team. She's rich. Well so is he. Every girl wants to be like her and all the guys want her. Including him. They have almost all the same classes together but the only class he can get close to her is student government. See while he's just the vice president, she's the president. One day when working on a school project together, he suddenly gets the courage to talk to her. As the days pass, they get close.

I don't know. I kind of want him this arrogant (that's what I'm into) type of nerd. The type that knows he's smart and too good for the school but yet I want him to be the stereotype of nerd where he's shy and cute.

Two sides of a coin

Again she's the popular cheerleader. She's has everything anyone could want. Or at least that what she makes people think. You see, she has all the clothes, the hair, the make-up but her so called "perfect life" isn't so perfect. Her dad is always gone for "business" trips and her mom is always critizing on how she looks. Her only way out is college. And the one class she needs to pass is chemistry.

Meet the trouble maker. He's only going to school because his mom wants him to graduate. What does he want? He wants to make his new bike gang bigger. He doesn't see the point in spending all that time in school, where he knows he's not going to college. He wants to make a name for himself and earn his money by dealing drugs, selling motorcycles and other ways. He's rude, arrogant, perverted. But he also has a soft spot for his mom and those close to him.

When these two are suddenly paired up in chemistry class, all hell breaks loose. There's no way she's going to be paired up with a slacker who doesn't give a damn about anyone. And he's not going to be paired up with some prissy ass cheerleader. But the sakes suddenly become higher when not only his friends make a bet but so does her friends. His bet is to make her this wild child and maybe a slut. Her bet is to change him from this bad boy biker to a preppy football player.

*****Moon Phase
She never thought something like this would happen to her. She didn't even do anything. But in order to protect her brother, she sacrificed everything, including her pack. Her father sent her away to live with another pack. One that lived in one of the darkest, coldest forest. And that's just the weather. Most of the wolves in this pack are arrogant, cold, and plain mean. As her punishment, she must survived living with them. And not only as a wolf but as a human too.

He's one of the most feared wolf in the country. Being an Alpha of his pack, he strives on being the best. But when the daughter of another pack comes because she's forced to, he knows it's going to be a bumpy ride. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't start having feelings for her, feelings that could indicate that she is his mate, his soul mate. Possessive over her,wanting to protect her, wanting to love her and be loved by her, Could she be the one? How can he show her that he's not just the beast born to torn something apart?

will not be having sex as wolf x human or wolf x wolf .... also this plot has to do with imprinting-
When a shape-shifter imprints on a specific person, he becomes unconditionally bound to her for the rest of his life. When it happens, the experience is described as being gravitationally pulled toward that person while a glowing heat fills him; the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only the imprintee is left to matter, leaving the shape-shifter with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the person.It is unknown whether the shape-shifter could go one day without being in contact with his imprintee, the separation involved potentially causing both of them pain. What would happen if a wolf is rejected by his imprintee is also unknown, though this is assumed to be almost impossible; the imprinter is deemed to be the "perfect match" to the imprintee; he will be anything she may want or need, making rejection extremely unlikely. Should it happen, however, the imprinter may feel unspeakable pain, but he will still respect her decision. He also won't be able to find another person who can satiate his loneliness or replace his soulmate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal Demons
Everyone has demons. You know like the ones on your shoulder. The problem is you don't have an angel on the other side. That's your decison to make. These little demons are the ones that make you do stupid and mischeif things. And like I said everyone has one. Well almost everyone. Zoe Belle is your typical girl who has hopes and dreams. Not to mention that she doesn't have one of these little demons on her shoulder. Does this make her a good girl? Oh no, if anything, she wants to stay away from these guys. Why? Because she's the only one that can see them. As if she has enough problems with these demons, her boyfriend dumping her she has to find enough money to keep her bookstore open, now she has to deal with the demon lords that are coming after her. She's convince that she's finally becoming nuts until He comes.

He's like every other demon second-of-command. His job is to do the dirty work that his boss doesn't want to do. So when his boss told him to go find Zoe Belle, he didn't think she would be so...attractive. She makes his blood rush like no women or demon has. The only problem is that he's suppose to bring her back to his boss. He doesn't know what his boss wants with her but he's sure it has to do with the fact that she doesn't have a personal demon. The stakes rise when his boss is assassinated and he becomes the new boss. And now he'll try and get her no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't really have a plot for this but here is a slight sketch.
A young man's grandfather passed away and left him his mansion and the business. The thing is, the young man never even meet his grandfather. On the day of his arrival, he's surprised to find 15 or so girls living in the house. The young man soon comes to find out that his grandfather owned a nude magazine, much like Play Boy. There's one girl in particular that he's fascinated in. She's smart and he's wondering how she got here

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Werewolf
She was a normal girl. Everyone in the village called her red because of her hair. To her, it was annoying. One day her grandma called saying that she was sick and couldn't make it to their day out. Her grandma was the town baker and had taught Red how to make all of her treats. So Red decided to take some to help her grandma feel better. But on the way, she discovered a wolf. Feeling bad that it was stuck in a trap, she released it not realizing that it was a werewolf. Now he wants her as his mate and he's willing to do anything to get her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Impress Her
She's the daughter of one of the most powerful mob bosses around. But when someone tries to shoot him and his family at a party, shit is about to hit the fan. He insisted that she needs a bodyguard. She thinks she'll be fine on her own. But instead of listening to her, her father hires one of his best men. He's strong, confident, arrogant but hot and knows what he's doing. She refuses him but he keeps with her.
From Hell with Love
Hades is back and he's looking for a new wife. Persephanie broke his heart by choosing a mortal over him. If he doesn't find a new wife soon, he won't be able to rule the underworld. And how is he going to find one; by going to the mortal world of course.
Kaylee is your average high school senior. She's captain of the dance team, student body president, and on the debate team. When a new student comes to her small town school, she thinks of nothing of it. She's even going to not think of him other than another guy. She's too busy concentrating on going to college and dealing with a her activities to have a boyfriend.
But hades thinks she would be the perfect wife. Trying to use his bad boy charm, he wiggled his way into her life.

vampire
Long ago there was a vampire princess who swore on her life that she would bring Light into the Darkness that filled others. On her quest, she meet a young man. He was handsome and strong but the Darkness had a strong grip on him and his heart. The princess stayed by him and soon came to love him as he did with her. As their love grew stronger, Darkness grew weaker. When the young man was finally free from Darkness, he swore that he would always love and protect the princess. And thus, becoming her guardian and warrior.

Sacha is from a wealthy family but she's far from being spoiled and a brat. As she grew up, she heard the story of the princess and the guardian. She knew that after falling in love the princess and her guardian made a school for vampire from all around. And the lucky ones would find their guardian/princess. Sacha knows all to well about this since her own mother and father were princess and guardian. Her parents pushed her to go this special school created just for that. But Sacha also knows that you just don't go and pick some random guy. No he'll find you and he'll imprint with you. Sacha knows this but never excepted to get one. And of course it had to be the bad boy, Kallan.
Kallan comes from a family of warriors. And not only that but he always gets into fights and gets in trouble. You can say he's pretty ruthless and really doesn't care about anyone... well except his family. But when he meets Sacha... Let's just say they get off on the wrong foot. Rather then falling in love at first sight, he almost gets an arrow shot at his face. Awwww now that's love. But when he finds out that Sacha is his "princess" he'll do anything to protect her, even from himself.

Rules
-no godmodding - no one likes it
-be literate- this means I like paragraphs. One paragraph is fine with me but absolutely no one liners. And when I mean paragraph I mean a detailed 5-7 sentences. I usually try to write 5-15 sentences. But the more you write the more I'll be able and the less I'll get bored.
-be creative. Yes this means, either come up with a good character, and/ or detailed paragraph(s). Put in twists.
- I must have a good plot. I'm not very good at winging it. If you don't have one, don't panic, we'll figure it out.
-PM me please. I don't do email or AIM so please do not ask. I will do threads.
-I do have age limits. 20 years old is the highest I will go and 18 is the youngest. Also 25 is the age limit for my partner and the youngest is 18

My Rabbit Hole

RE: Looking (super bored)

I would love to discuss a possible rp with you, but your pms are disabled so that might be a bit hard lol.

RE: Looking (super bored)

okay so i'm back. Sorry I was away for a while. It was only because finals came up and I had projects and papers and tests to study for. But I updated

RE: So fucking bored, it's not funny

Bad boy and good girl could be fun... been ages since I've done a good youth RP! Check out my intro at http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29961 if you feel we can talk further. I have a few plot twists and turns we could use to take this plot/pairing out of the cliched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom