Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new student is awfully strange... ( Demure+Jugger82)

Demure.Obsession

Planetoid
Trina doodled absent mindedly in her sketch book as the teacher blabbered on about history. Boring history, her least favorite subject.
She reached up to brush an errant lock of bubble gum colored hair away from her sapphire colored eyes, as she bit her full lower lip.
It was like this day after day, boring. Pointless.
She wished something interesting would happen, something exciting.
Just then a student teacher walked in and spoke in a quiet voice to the teacher, she found herself paying close attention to their lips.
" I'd like everyone to settle down and divert your attention to the front of the class room... Today we have a new student arriving, please welcome him" the history teacher - Mr. Newt- said, setting the dry erase marker aside.
The student teacher aide walked to the door and slid it open.
The whole class waited for the new student to enter.

Entering, Nathan looked at the students and remained silent as he scanned them all but said nothing. He had the same blank look on his face that showed no emotion whatsoever. He ignored the teacher and proceeded to the back of the room, sitting behind Trina but saying nothing as he pulled out his books and began with class. He said nothing to no one at all, and only gestured with shrugs, nods, and hand movements. He didn't want to be there, but he had to if he wanted to 'fit in' with those around him because of his predicament.

The teacher looked flabbergasted. Nearly all the new students had at least introduced themselves, and made some attempt to make niceties towards their fellow students.
Trina felt a chill of excitement shoot up her spine, and she swung around in her seat to stare at the new student. Her eyes were brimming with curiosity. " You are going to be very interesting... I can already tell" she noted with a huge grin. The other students around her groaned and shook their heads.
She was a notorious seeker of trouble and oddities. She was also quite eccentric.

Nathan looked up when she spoke to him and just stared at her for a few moments before returning to what he was doing. He didn't pay attention to anyone else for a while. When lunch came, he got up and headed to the cafeteria and looked at the food, but did not get any to eat. He only grabbed a water and a corndog and headed out of the cafeteria. Normally, teachers stopped students from leaving with food, but he just walked by behind their backs without them knowing.

Trina was doing her usual thing up on the schools roof, hands and knees covered in colored chalk as she colored the asphalt on top of the school.
She pushed her damp hair out of her face, streaking turquoise across her pale face, bright blue eyes wide with excitement as she looked at the brightly shining sun.
Even since the new student had arrived, she had a restless feeling in her belly.

Nathan had made his way to the roof eventually, the corndog gone but the water half full. Looking at the girl, he frowned as he walked over to the chalk and looked down, wondering what it was she had drawn. He said nothing to her, but he seemed to be curious as to why she was up here chalking. And what exactly was she chalking up, he wondered.

"Its the tulip fields in Holland, I visited last year... They were beautiful" she noted over her shoulder as she opened a can of juice and took a long drink from it.
She walked straight up to him, and studied him quietly for a minute. " There is something strange about you New kid... I can't quite place it yet... But I'll figure it out" she annouced airily, as she spun back on her heel and picked a bag up from by the door, it was large and bulky.
"So new kid, how fast can you run?" she asked thoughtfully, smiling at him.
Without another word, she opened the draw string on the bag and leaned over the side of the railing dumping its contents on the people walking below.
Glitter and confetti rained down on the passersby. Loud shouts of disgruntled people reached their ears.
She laughed merrily and began to head to the stairway. "This is the part where you run for your life" she giggled, before disappearing into the stairwell.

Nathan watched as she ran and didn't understand why she would do something like that. Looking back to the tulips she had drawn, he shook his head and poured the rest of his water on the 'art' to destroy it and turned to walk away, leaving. He walked down the hall like he didn't do anything after that and ignored the people who ran by him toward the roof. Heading outside the school, he heard the bell ring signalling that school was over. He stood in front of the school and looked at the large bell at the top of the school that chimed and held his ears in annoyance as he heard people walking by, shouting and talking all at once.

Trina turned around and noticed Nathan's expression and that he was holding his ears. She could see students who had been hit with glitter and confetti heading towards them with angry expressions on their faces. She ran back up to Nathan and grabbed his arm, pulling him along with her around the corner.
She ran, dragging him behind her until she spotted a broom closet. She opened it and pulled him inside, closing the door behind them and locking it.
She could hear the voices of the angry students as the ran by the closet, unwittingly passing her and Nathan by.

As the students passed by, Nathan's eyes seemed to glow yellow as a small low growl came from him. Something began to slither up her leg and began to slip up her skirt and rub against her panties where her pussy was. Other tentacles wrapped around her and binded her against his mostly human body as the low growl suddenly stopped and the tentacles let her go. He shook his head, regaining his posture as he looked to her. "Uh...Thanks for...Saving me....?" He said with a frown as he held his head. "Whats wrong? You seem distraught..."

First she could not fathom words to speak, she knew she had felt something slither up her leg, and press against the white cotton of her bikini cut underwear. Then there had been the tentacles that held her against his body as he growled.
Her lip trembled slightly. "... I knew it, I knew you'd be interesting" she stated with a smile, as she stood straight , unafraid of what had just happened.
"So, tell me, what are you? Not human, that's for sure... Oh! Don't worry, I wont say anything... Its not like anyone would believe me anyway... I'm sort of known for telling crazy stories and stuff like that" she explained.

Nathan blinked. "What...Are you talking about...?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Look...Thanks for saving me and all, but you're a bit weird...What are you talking about with me not being human? I'm clearly a human." He shook his head. "Look...I'm heading home. Just leave me alone alright? And don't you follow me home either." He could just tell this human would be troublesome. Walking out of the closet, he looked around before leaving the school and began to head home, not really checking on if he was being followed.

Trina smirked, amused at his act. She followed him quietly, sneaking around like a spy out of one of those ridiculous movies, sliding behind trees and telephone poles.
She followed him without really taking in her surroundings, and soon she was in a part of town she did not recognize at all.
Her mood was not dampened at all though as she smiled happily, following the new student home like a sneaky little puppy.

Finally Nathan made it to his house in his neighorbood. Looking at it, he frowned and shook his head as he entered it. He didn't know that he was being followed by Trina, so he didn't expect her at all. He, however, always stayed in his human form, even when he was down in his basement working on repairing his fallen ship. 'Good thing this hunk of junk had enough power left to drill its way here...' He thought in his head as he began to make repairs.

Trina had quietly crept into the house, noting that it seemed as if only one person lived there. She had watched in walk down into the basement through the window, and had noticed that he hadn't locked the front door.
Trying her best to be quiet, she opened the door and crept silently down the stairs.
That was when she saw the space ship.
Which was also the moment she tripped and fell down a few stairs, landing with a loud 'oof' on her rounded butt.

Nathan jumped when he heard the commotion of her falling down. "You! I told you not to fucking follow me...!" He glared at her, his eyes once more turning yellow and his voice became sinister, in tone rather than an actual voice change. "Time for some punishment...I cannot allow you to leave..." Tentacles sprouted from his body, rushing over and grabbing her limbs and holding her in the air as a fifth tentacle came out and began to hover around Nathan as he looked at her. "This is your fault...I said not to follow."

Part of her was terrified, but the other half was excited and mirthful. " I knew it!" she exclaimed, seemingly oblivious to the threatening look in his eyes. "You ARE an alien. That's so awesome... Hey... What are you doing with your tentacles?" she asked curiously.
Trina -though very mischievous- had a very child like naivete about her.
Her train of thought began to wander. "Hey, can you control them like hand and stuff? Or are they like a cats tail, and have minds of their own?" she asked curiously.

"Silence!" He roared out, one of his tentacles shooting into her mouth to silence her. Others began to sprout from his body and begin to rip her clothes off of her body. "Punishment is due!" He said to her as she was now naked, though her limbs will still being held apart to keep her from getting away from him. The tentacle in her mouth began to wiggle and squirm as another went to her pussy to rub its soft and flexible head up and down her crevice.

Trina's eyes widened considerably. She wanted to tell him that this was not very polite at all, but there was a tentacle that wiggled in her mouth.
It was strange, warm and did not taste bad at all, she could feel a pulsing feeling in it when she ran her tongue over its smooth surface.
She was slightly distressed when she felt and heard her clothes being ripped up. The cold air of the room shocked her skin, causing her rosy nipples to harden. She wanted to wrap her arms around herself, but they were restrained by more of the tentacles.
Then there was the last tentacle, which was currently rubbing against her slit, causing her to moisten involuntarily. She began to struggle more, trying to talk over the tentacle in her mouth.
Suddenly she was anxious, somewhat afraid, but also tingly down below.
She looked at the agitated boy/alien wondering what his next move would be.

He walked over to her and crossed her arms as he looked at her form. "So this is what a human female's naked body looks like." He murmured to himself as he lowered her a little bit so that he could stare at her pussy for a bit, examining it. He removed the tentacle from her mouth so she could breath better before reaching over to swipe his finger along her crevice. Looking at his fingers, he began to play with the moisture on his fingers. "I assume this is turning you on." He said as he looked up to her and shook his head.

She took a deep breath, and cracked a lop sided and charming smile. " To be fair, those are pretty sensitive parts down there" she noted thoughtfully.
She looked around the room, seeming to forget her predicament. Her eyes fell onto the ship which looked to be in a state of repair.
"Its still pretty amazing... I mean, I've always believed in Aliens, but I never thought I'd get to one" she sighed dreamily.
When she felt his tentacle against her core she snapped her attention back to him. "Do you have feeling in your tentacles? I mean, of course you do... They are just so fasinating" she admitted.

"You talk too much." He said after she asked if he had any feeling in his tentacles. "Shut up. You aren't supposed to be enjoying this!" He said with a glare as his tentacle began to press itself into her slowly, pushing the head into her first before pushing his tentacle in her even more.

(Sorry this one is a bit lacking...I'm a bit tired atm.)

Her back arched as a slightly strangled moan left her throat. "H-Hey that tickles a little" she answered breathlessly, pale cheeks flushing slightly.
As the tentacle slid up into her she felt it brush against the sensitive walls of her sex, and they fluttered lightly around the intruding appendage.
Honestly she didn't understand how she was supposed to not enjoy this when it felt so nice.

"Tickle...!?" He bit his lip. What the hell was she to think something like this tickled? 'Lets see how much this tickles if I do this...' He thought in his head as he began to thrust his tentacle deeper into her at a much faster and harder pace. Two of his tentacles went to her breasts to start tugging and pulling on her nipples while he continued. "This is supposed to scare and terrify you! I'm raping you and yet you're enjoying it...!?"

She bit her lip and moaned as he invaded her over and over. " Sorry" she exclaimed, feeling waves of pleasure build up in her body.
Should she feel ashamed for not disliking this treatment?
To her that didn't make sense. She never did understand the round about way that people did things.
"Is it really considered rape if both parties are willing though?" she asked, slightly confused as she started to pant lightly.

Back
Top Bottom