Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nurse knows best for your health! (Zero5906&Darknezz)

Mizuki broke the deep kiss so that he could speak. She then listened but also watch him get his seed from her. "How about Honorable?" She asked. She wanted that could be good to have on it. When Mizuki listened she was a little surprised but then she spoke after him. "W-well The feet thing I don't get but the ass I can understand" She said blushing shyly.

"Something more erotic and sexual, that expresses of what you do for me, here's the cup dear. Plenty of semen for test, Its not just any girls feet, theres also kind of standards for me to be attracted to. For example, they need to look clean and healthy and soft.

But if they are, just something about girls feet makes me aroused wanting to grind my member against the bottom of foot,lick it, and even suck on small toes, also kiss." Ricky blushes deep red feeling embarrassed about his weird fetish, he looks down at floor looking at her legs. He hesitantly moved closer to her to try to hold her, he slowly hugs her and tightly, not letting go. "By the way, you havent even called me by my name once..."

Mizuki listened and bit her lip knowing she had fetishes to but she couldn't just blurrt them out she never did so she could all of the sudden now. Mizuki didn't say anything and she got dressed as she went to the testing room and took the sperm to get tested. The nurse went into a different room to get the results. When she did she came back saying. "Your test came back you are absolutely healthy" She said smiling happily.

"Well that's good news! Well I'll get dressed and we can stop by your house to pick up your hygiene stuff and head onto my place, we'll sell rest of your stuff as you wont need them anymore unless you already have some nice clothing I may like you to keep." Ricky pulls his boxers on as he still had an erection though and got his pants on then pulled shirt over, then took her hand closely walking her to her boss notify that he's taking her as his pet but let her keep job but give notice of his rules that she can't do any longer as a nurse.

He spoke to the head doctor, "Hello sir, Pardon me. I am taking your nurse Mizuki under me as my all purpose pet, she has agreed to it willingly. She can still work but theres some rules to apply, is not do any collecting of sperm for patients or any work that could involve into a sexual situation including hands on touching excluding checking blood pressure,heart rate, and eyesight, those can be fine. She may also be doing part time hours to if that's possible." Doctor nodded as jotting down notes of what Ricky was saying, replied back saying. "Alright Mr. Ricky, We can work that out and I'll see about the job hours for you sir. Hope you enjoy Mizuki, she's a good nurse. You know how to pick your women." he winked at Ricky and headed back to his office. "Shall we go now my pet?" he says to his pet quietly with a wink.

Mizuki felt herself be pulled away and she went with him to hear him talk about her being his pet. When she saw the head doctor she looked away that was someone she was inspired by. When she heard all the conditions she knew that he was really really serious about being his pet. Mizuki then blushed seeing his wink as she nodded to him and waved bye to the doctor. She was finally managing to keep up wiuth her new master. Mizuki was surprised but then again she knew that after he took her out she would have new things to expect. They were heading to her place first then to his place but she didn't know what to expect when she got there.

Ricky took Mizuki to his car opening his door and climbed in with her onto his lap. "Drive to your place, we'll go in real quick to grab your hygiene things only and maybe any clothes I may like from your wardrobe to let you wear. Then on our way to my place." He took off her shirt,bra, and pants leaving her in just panties in his lap while she'd drive.

Ricky wrapped one arm around her waist with hand caressing her side as other hand gently stroked up and down her thick smooth thigh on all sides available. "Keys are in my right pocket, Mizuki."

Mizuki covered herself but then noticed that it sunny today so she wouldn't be able to be seen unless the windows were rolled down. She took the keys from his right pocket feeling him on her thigh. Mizuki blushed while she began driving, and since her home wasn't so far form here she was able to get there quickly. She took her clothes and covered herself as she got out of his lap speaking. "W-we are here"She said.

As he got out of the car and closed door, he took back her clothes from her.
"No No No, I'll be holding onto these as you're staying like that, now let's go on into your house and gather your hygiene things and we'll look at your clothes for any ones I'll let you wear." He walks her to the front door waiting for her to open door and follow her in, Ricky kept one arm around her holding her side to his. "Show me to your bedroom and any sexy very revealing clothing you have."

Mizuki ran inside the house and she went to her bedroom which was straight forward. She had a queensized bed but ignoring that she went to her closet she opened it saying. "Here are all my clothes" Mizuki went into her bathroom and put all her things he said she could take and put it into her bag.

Ricky scanned through her closet for any nice revealing clothes she may have, he managed to find some decent ones like a tank top that would show most of her stomach and a lot of cleavage. He also had found a sexy really short short gym shorts that would expose atleast half of her butt cheeks, and bunch of really cute panties with adorable designs on them like one having Elmo on it.

"Mizuki! Come here! I've found some things I like, especially a.... particular one." He waited for her to come back to her bedroom as he held up her Elmo panties and wore a big smile, with the other clothes he picked out on the bed.

Mizuki came out and saw saying. "W-what are you doing holding it up?" She asked. She then looked at the other clothes saying. "I haven't wore this in months, I need to throw these out they won't fit me" She said walking over to the bed looking up at him.

"Oh Mizuki, it's cute. I love your adorable Elmo panties. The others we can throw away then and go shopping for new ones and you can model them for me in the dressing room. We'll take just these Elmo panties then, let's head to my place and show you around." Ricky took her things along with her bathroom things before he took her hand walking out of house and back into his car with Mizuki again on his lap. He now drove himself to his house as holding her closely with one arm around her bare stomach, soon he pulled up to his place parking in driveway.

Ricky got out of car with Mizuki and picked her up with legs around him and his hands holding her butt up, he walked up to his front door unlocking it and walked inside. Ricky closed door behind him and put her Mizuki down but peeled off her panties before he would guide her through the house showing her around giving a tour and showed where their bedroom where they be sleeping together. "What you think Mizuki?"

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "O-okay and y-yes sir" She said while leaving with him. She then went with Ricky to his car awaiting for him to arrive at the house. When they get there Mizuki let him carry her inside. While she was set down she backed up a little and walked with him. After the tour she smiled a little with a blush. "I-It is good" she said holding his hand tightly.

Back
Top Bottom