Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson Moon ( Mojito & wolvenrogue )

"He kissed her again, this time with more passion, "You told me in the middle of the night. I came to you when you woke screaming", he said. Being careful not to fall from the tree, he pulled her into his lap, and held her tight in his arms. "The man Filip is lucky I did not know the full extent of his intentions. I might have killed him for it. As it is, he will not threaten anyone for a while."

As they sat, hidden by the tree, he continued kissing her his passions rapidly growing. He knew that he could not long continue what he was doing lest he would dishonor her. He gave her one last kiss, full of passion and lifting her carefully from his lap, set her where she had been and dropped from the tree, and was off.

A soft cry of surprise escaped her lips as her fiance placed her in his lap. The pieces made sense. She hand never slept so soundly since the incident. He could have only learned from her very lips. And the feeling of being wrapped in his arms was sweetly familiar. The sinfully sensuous feeling of his kisses took her to another world. For a moment she found herself incapable of thought. Robert left her a bit dazed and confused as he moved her aside and took off as he did. Judging by the rising heat beneath her skin, it was probably for the best. She didn't know what would have happened had they continued. Carefully she stepped down, after collecting her wits, and walked off to her study. After walking through the double doors she took a seat behind her desk. The walls were lined with bookshelves. The was a huge window with a bench connected to it for a gorgeous view of the garden where a passionately intense moment almost unfolded.

Later that evening, Robert went to his chambers and prepared for bed. As he stood in his room where a night shirt, he couldn't help thinking of their time earlier that day in the tree, or carrying her to her chamber, or responding to her cries the night before. Finally, when he could stand it no more, he opened his door, looked out in the empty hall, and then quietly went to her door, and tapped lightly upon it. "Ava!" he called to her in a half whisper. "Its Robert"

It had been a very interesting and odd day, to say the least. Ava soaked her day away in a lilac and lavender scented bath. Soon she was dressed in a thin, thigh length chemise with thin straps. Her mind wandered about, wondering what Robert had done after their little surge of intimacy in the garden. At the moment he gently knocked on her door.Curious, she opened the door and looked at her husband to be. "What's wrong?" The cool air if the stone wall caressed her exposed flesh. She wasn't sure if it was the sight of Robert that sent a wave of heat cascading down her body or the fire in her room. Ava looked down the hall before pulling the man she loved into her room.

"Oh Ava, I couldn't stay away. I know i souldn't be here, but here I am. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling he tender flesh , so thinly clad, to his warm body, only his thin nightshirt and the gossamer chemise stood between them. He kissed her passionately. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed and sat upon it, cuddling her in his lap as in the tree, but this time his passion was in control. He kissed her, and his hand rand gently along her thigh, the short chemise, doing nothing to hide them. His fingers brushed her maidenhood, and he soft warm breasts pressed against his chest.

The furious quickening of her heart- beating now with excitement and not fear- matched his. Anticipation was a potent aphrodisiac. The touch of his lips on hers instantly rekindled the passion invoked by their last heated kiss. Ava felt a bolt of desire shoot through her body. She knew that she wanted him. Her need was primitive. She wanted him as a woman wants a man. Robert overwhelmed her senses, rendering her limp with desire. Unable to form a coherent thought other than hunger for the man holding her. Her skin tingled where he left his touch. His hands were everywhere, exploring the sleek contours of her body. Like a conquer- with each touch he brander her as his. She shivered with the with the tingling rush of excited anticipation growing where their bodies now touched. The heated pulse between her legs felt so sensitive, tingling with heightened awareness.

His hand slipped up under her chemise and gently massaged her warm breasts teasing her nipples to attention, Robert's cock stiffened beneath her, and his index finger ran along her slit slowly teasing it open. He kissed her passionately, and explored her mouth with his tongue. "Ava I love you" he spoke into his kiss. He laid her back on the bed and lifting the Chemise began smothering her body with kisses, starting on the tops ofher breasts, slowly working his way down her breasts and nipples, and then on down across her stomach and the hollow of her hips. His kisses found the top of her mons and then he rose and pulled the night shirt over his head and off. His cock was standing at attention as he resumed his kissing and began to tease her clit from its hood with the tip of his tongue.

Ava gasped when she felt the first stirrings of dampness between her legs. A liquid heat pooled between her legs, making her wildly restless. She clutched at Robert's bare back, savoring the strong muscled feel of him. His thick, unyielding manhood pressed against her upper thigh. A shock of energy sang through her. She had already forgotten how to breath in a normal fashion, but when he caught hold of the hem of her gown and pushed the material up and teased her sensitive nub, she thought she would never require air again.

Robert trailed kisses up her body until their lips met and at the same moment his cock brushed her now wet pussy. he moistened the tip in her honey, and looked deep in her eyes. "Ava is this what you want?" He wanted it with every fiber in him, but he was a gentleman, and wouldn't take her with out her consent. He kissed her deeply and waited for an answer as he massaged her clit with his cock.

Her heart was beating a million miles a minute. Every kiss branding her as his own little by little. She stole one more kiss from from her betrothed. "Yes...yes Robert...I want this." She heard rumors of the pain that came along with what they were about to do. For some it was bliss, to others..painful. "Please." The word dripped of want, laced with a bit of nervousness. The torture building up as he rubbed upon her clit.

Robert kissed her gently but with a passion built of want and love and longing, Skiding back slightly, he brought his now moistened manhood to her entrance pushing popped the head just inside. waiting a moment for her to become accustomed to his intrusion on her most precious of places. His next kiss was harder and his chest heaved, and he pulled out and popped back in and then pressed against her hymen. He looked deep in her eyes, a hungry passionate look in his shining blue eyes. He looked deep into her eyes and pushed harder as her hymen tore away and he slid the length of his hard member into the warmth of her body. He gasped at the wonderful feel of her body wrapped tightly around him, her warm breasts pressed tighthly against his chest. He drew out again and the pressed in again harder and faster, his jewels slapping against her as he did. One arm held her torso tight to his own while the other gripped and massaged her bottom pressing it against his thrusts. The muscles rippling as he took her fully with passion.

She felt him moisten himself in her humid heat as he took her in gentle strides at first and then drove himself into her with a strong thrust. She had known enough about the matter to expect some small pain, but she was not braced for the feeling of being filled and stretched to the very limits of her endurance. "Robert." She could hardly speak. His name emerged as little more than a squeak. "oh..oh..." she whispered when it finally seemed that she could breath. Feeling that her heart would stop, she pressed her face agaisnt the base of his neckhe gave herself up to the waves of emotions crashing over her, and the ache of his intrusion subsided. Her hands roamed his back, feeling hard ridges of his muscles body, enjoying the feel of his strength under her hands. She arched against him and met his thrust instinctively. Each movement was now forceful and hard, as if he were trying to reach her very soul. It brought her to a new plateu of pleasure.

Her hand caressing his back and the mention of his name, only fanned the flame of his passion. He kissed her hard and invaded her mouth with his tongue. His thrusts became powerful, each seeking the very depth of her. He began to feel himself reaching a point of no return as his body stiffened and he swelled and throbbed deep within her. He pulled back and thrust hard pushing in and straining. "Oh Ava!" her name escaping his lips. He slipped over the edge and hot semen splashed within her. Robert's body shook with the intensity of the moment.

She responded to his wild, ardent kisses, her tongue playing with his. Suddenly she was quite incapable of reason. Somewhere along the way she had lost her fumbling innocence and was driven by a fierce desire to keep him there, inside her, the tip of his heated shaft moved inside her in an ever increasing rhythm, knocking with sweet symphony against her womb. She buried her face in the hollow of his throat, whimpering at the glorious agony of sensations he was creating in her. She was consumed by rippling waves of exquisite sensation as the warm, healing fluid from his body passed into hers. Her body now shaking from sweet bliss.

They were breathing hard as their passion overtook them. Two bodies entwined in pure passion and love, locked together in their embrace, and quaking with excitement. The multitude of pleasures, sweeping over their bodies, and invading their spirit. He loved her deeply. That he could remember, he always had, and this wonderful evening together confirmed that love, and built upon it. Though they were as joined as they possibly could be he wanted more were it possible. He kissed her with abandon, as all tension flowed from his body and he relaxed and cuddled her in his arms, their bodies still pinned together by his manhood, which was refusing to soften as he felt her body still rippling around him. As they rolled to lie side by side and face to face, his smile told everything, as two pairs of eyes met gleaming at each other, in the wonder of the moment.

"We must be married soon now" Robert said. He smiled at the next thought. "you may be carrying our child at this very moment."

Her hand move down to where they were joined. "I never realized.....that all of you could fit inside of me." She could feel his smile against her face. She giggled happily and laid her head back against his arm to observe his face, but all she could see was the white flash of his teeth when he smiled. "I love my virginity."She said as if she had just thought of it. "If you hadn't proposed, I would have been a maiden forever," she said staunchly, then moved her head and kissed his lips lingeringly."I love you," she whispered sighing. "We were playmates, then friends. Now we're lovers." She slide her hand over her stomach at the thought of bearing his child. The smile upon her lips was priceless. "Let's get married tomorrow. Father may understand. I can't wait any longer." Her hand caressed the dampness upon his very brow.

"Your father will likely understand, but your mother will probably want a little time to plan a wedding. A week won't hurt anything, as long as we are discrete, and then you mother will have some time. I love you too! I have waited a long time for this." he continued his kissing, and his passion began to grow again. He loved the feel of her nipples against his chest. His cock was growing stiffer with in her. as he slowly slid in and out he could feel her body clamping down on his. He rolled on his back, allowing her to ride him, and as she sat up he took her plump breasts in his hands and teased her nipples with his fingers, pinching them, first gently and then with greater intensity.

The air left her body as she felt his hips shift and the filling sensation of his stiff ever-throbbing manhood making waves within her body. She beamed a smile as he rolled and placed her on top of his impaling shaft. Her head tilted back, eyes slowly closed as she took in the feeling of his fingers milking her precious mounds. She racked her fingers through her long straight hair. Hips rocked with the palm of her hand pressed against his chest. What was was two, was now one. She couldn't tell where he began and she ended.

As they rocked against one another ther passion built again. He sat up keeping her impaledas she was now sitting in his lap, they held each other in each others arms. He kissed her deeply and now they were as lose as to people could get, entwined in every way possible . he felt his body responding to hers beyond control and he started to throb. Soon he was filling her again, and his body shuddered with pure pleasure. They layed over on their side and Robert pulled the covers over them. They kissed each other and slowly the drifted off to sleep.

An end to the coiled need was all that mattered now. Without warning, the damn inside her burst. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her. Robert pulled her head down, covering her mouth with his own when she should have cried out. For a few dizzying seconds he seemed to savor the tiny shivers of her release. She roused herself reluctantly from sweet lethargy a few hours later. Her kiss swollen lips, hair was a mess. Luna awoke cradled in Robert's arms. She feigned sleep for a few minutes longer, relishing the sensation of those steel bands encircling her, the heat of his hard chest against her back, the spicy masculine scent of him, and the deep soothing sound of his uneven breathing. Safe. Warm. Content. She could stay like this forever.

Feeeling Ava move , Robert was roused from his sleep, though it was the middle of the night he had to get up. He couldnt be caught in he room in the morning, but then as then he had a plan that would alow him to stay all night. In the back of their closets was a pair of doors which would allow passage between their rooms. They had beenplaced there for security reasons, but only the knights knew of them. He got up and unlocked the door in her closet, then snuck out in the hall and back to his chamber. He went in his closet, and unlocked his door and re-entered through the closet. He returned to her bed and her arms.
"there" he said to her softly, "I can stay all night now and no one will be the wiser."

Ava sat up in bed and smiled as her sly husband opened up a concealed passageway to allow him access to his room and hers without being seen by someone else. " Wow... I can't believe we're getting married. I can't believe who I am marrying." Her soft hands framed his face as she placed a lingering kiss upon lips. "Robert ... I have waited for you, but you... I didn't think you wanted me at least not when you got back." He had so many years. While it would have been no surprise if he did fufill the natural desire that men crave. He came back to her in the end.

"How could I not wait for someone so beautiful" he said smiling as he pushed her back on the bed, admiring her body through the semi sheer chemise. He lay next to her and propped himself up on an elbow, looking down on her body as she was stretched out before him he pulled her hands above her head and gently held them there in his large hand. As he did so, he slowly traced her body with his finger, his touch light and feathery, just enough to let her know of its presence. He started at her hands and then slowly slipped down her arms and along her neck. He paused to tease behind her ear and out to the tip of her chin and then over her soft full lips. He ran his finger down her nose and then trailed lightly down her neck and between the soft mounds of her breasts. He circled each and then slowly spiraling up ward reached the soft brown peak. Moving to its mate, he paused to tease it then spiraled back down and across her belly circling her navel. He moved slowly now, tantalizingly slow as he approached the warm triangle nestled between her thighs. He circled its perimeter and then made a slow escape down one thigh.

He paused a moment at he knees and then traveling in slow spirals, he moved back up her other thigh and catching her chemise carried it up and off of her maidenhood. Returning there he lightly ran his finger along he slit as it glistened with the moisture it was barely able to keep within. He moved slowly up and down it teasing her outer lips open like a flower. Finally, he moved to the top of her slit and lightly teased the tiny button there. The seat of her arousal. He smiled down at her, her hands still immobilized by his own, and just brushed her lips with his own. "I love you" he said softly, so close to her face that she could feel the words on her face.

A soft sigh of surprise escaped her lips as her betrothed held her hands in place. For a moment she had forgotten how to even breath. His finger tracing, taunting, and teasing his newly explored vessel. Her eyes were half closed as she relaxed and relished this moment between the two. She had never felt so adored in her life. Her knees lifted themselves as he slid his little explorer through the moist folds of her heated sex. Her back instinctively arched at his touch. Heart racing as she felt helpless, but well protected. At times her heart wold stop as he explored her most sensitive areas, like between her things. She learned that she loved when he played with her breasts and wondered just how much more she would discover in their intimacies. The captivated girl licked her lips as he whispered his confession. The temptation was astonishing. To have what you want, but a hair away from you and not be able to touch it. His hands would feel her minor surges of squirming to break free, but they quickly subsided. "I love you too." Her breathing was barely audible. The beating of her heart filled her ears. To have a warrior with such a gentle touch was breathtaking. Ava never wanted to leave the confines of this room, let alone his very arms. "We will have to leave, eventually. We both have our duties. " The look of her face hated the words that left her very lips. Those deep emerald eye observed every feature of his face. She knew him when he was younger, much younger. Now to have her playmate as her husband, it brought a sweet smile to her lips.

Robert hearing her word answered softly "but not yet". His smile met her own, and as she lifted her knees her soft lower lips were fully exposed to him. His body was ready for her and he moved to kneel at her opening, presented and ready for him. He moved her ankles to her shoulders and brought his manhood to the opening of her tunnel of love. It was moist and ready for him and he teased at the entrance a moment, then seeing the want on her face he entered her quickly and with an authority that said you belong to me. They continued their love making far into the morning hours. There would be little sleep this night.

Back
Top Bottom