Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's not the world (Yami X Shards)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
April gave a sigh as she started back from the cheerleading practice. She was the co-captain of the team with Kristy. As she pushed her hand through her hair she watched as the other girls who had gone off as soon as they could. As one of the captains she had to stay behind and make sure that everything was put up and then even talk to the adviser on certain things she saw. She was thinking of cutting one of the girls due to the fact she was actually starting to get fat. I mean size 10 is horrible and this girl was about to be size 12. Usually they never allow anyone with a size over 8.

Shaking her head as she walked she felt someone bump into her as she jerked her head as she saw a male that had dropped his books. "Hey nerd look where your going" she said yelling to him and kicking his books away as she moved into the locker room that was actually now empty for only her.

That bitch.

Jay had never liked the head cheerleader. That snobby, stuck up, arrogant, bitch! He quickly gathered his books together and hurried to his locker. April was alone, maybe it was time he showed the head cheerleader just who was boss around her. Slamming his books into the locker, he hurried to the locker room she had just vanished into. Locking the door behind him, he snuck up behind her. Reaching out, he grabbed at her breasts in each hand. He then started massaging them as he said "Ho? For a foul mouth, you sure have some nice tits there don't you, head cheer leader?"

April was a little more than shocked as she heard the door open and close but in truth she gave it no thought thinking maybe it was coach. Only as she felt hands grip her breast she cried out in shock not sure what to think. "Let me go" she said as she pulled away and cover herself as she turned to see the same nerd. "Your pervert get out!" she screamed out at him as anger started to show on her face. "I'll make sure you get shit for this" she threatened him as she wouldn't let anyone do this and get away with it.

Jay sneered and said "Go ahead, I may just make you eat mine for the hell of it." Walking over to her, he slammed her against the lockers. With one hand, he pinned her hands above her head and pushed her bra and top up. He said tweaking a nipple "Wow, the biggest bitches do have the nicest tits." He reached for his pants and pulled his belt free. Next, he flipped april around and tied her hands behind her back. He then delivered a smack to each ass cheek before he turned her around once more. Grinning, he said "You can go and give me shit all you want, but I can always play the tapes of you fucking the football players in front of the entire school." He started squeezing and massaging her breasts as he smirked at her.

April's eyes went wide as she felt the lockers against her back as she felt them biting into her bareback. He was moving a lot faster than she thought a nerd could and was even stronger than some of the guys she had been with. She tried to struggle against his hand only to suddenly feel her bra pulled up and his fingers working on a nipple as she closed her eyes groaning out at the feeling. As he moved once again this time it was so fast her head couldn't seem to keep up with what he was doing to her. She felt the smacks on her ass as she pulled her arms to try and smack him back only to feel she couldn't move them from behind her back. "how did you?" she asked as first then she heard the threat as she looked back to him actually a little nervous from that.

Back
Top Bottom