Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group BDSM ♥ Girls Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Banned
Banished

BDSM Couple Threesome

Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism; my girlfriend and I have shared these interests for some time now.
We met online, a perfect match for each other, as some would say, and ever since that day we've had the most amazing sex life. Our relationship is one big orgasm.

It crossed our minds the other day though that we're sick of doing most of the torturing to each other, when we could very well find another to be our submissive doll. So that's where the flyers came in. We sent them out to all the raves, clubs, parties, and bars in the area with only one two words labeled below in the fine print:
BE PREPARED.

A couple days later, my girlfriend and I came across a young girl at the step of our door, waving a flyer she had found with a ticket attached and the right identification. The two of us had the same zesty look in our eyes, and as for this timid little thing, my girlfriend and I knew we'd break her easy, like a bronco.

→ Acknowledgements ←

-I'm very new to BDSM, myself. So nothing hardcore, please? I can encourage whips and other assortments of toys and items, though no blood and gore and whatever usually goes on. Let's keep the sadism and masochism levels low for now.

-The characters' ages can range around from 17-26 only.

-We'll start off the RP in the dungeon the male character's girlfriend and him have in the basement of their house.
We can decide what we want to do with the girl from then on.

-The female guest won't be the only one getting played with,
we can also bring the male's girlfriend onto the table and all toy around together as well as partake in threesomes.

-Please keep active, I promise and vow to keep this roleplay up for as long as I can.

-Post character names and pictures in this thread after you agree to the terms and say you want to sign up.

-If you have any other questions, please contact me through private messaging. Thank you.

↓ Sign Up ↓

Boyfriend ... Vito del Lupo (Lycan)

Girlfriend ... Anya (MyHappyWorld)

Guest #1 ... (Kassandra)

Guest #2 ... (designerblood)

Guest #3 ... (Anna4Bama)

My character's name will be Vito del Lupo. Heterosexual; born and raised in Europe, came to the United States when he was 19 and is currently 23-years-old.
If you would like to include a picture of your character that would be great. :3

attachment.php

Profile pic^

RE: GROUP BDSM ♥ NEED FEMALES

I would love it you would. <3

I'm glad you're interested, though you'll have to please bear with me, dear, as you understand we can't quite start until we get the last position filled.

RE: GROUP BDSM ♥ NEED FEMALES

:)

Have you gotten an idea for your character's name yet, or an appearance?
Haha, I don't think we even know you role yet. Who would you rather be, dear?

BUMP!

RE: Threesome BDSM ♥ Need Females

Lycan said:

BDSM Couple Threesome

Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism; my girlfriend and I have shared these interests for some time now.
We met online, a perfect match for each other, as some would say, and ever since that day we've had the most amazing sex life. Our relationship is one big orgasm.

It crossed our minds the other day though that we're sick of doing most of the torturing to each other, when we could very well find another to be our submissive doll. So that's where the flyers came in. We sent them out to all the raves, clubs, parties, and bars in the area with only one two words labeled below in the fine print:
BE PREPARED.

A couple days later, my girlfriend and I came across a young girl at the step of our door, waving a flyer she had found with a ticket attached and the right identification. The two of us had the same zesty look in our eyes, and as for this timid little thing, my girlfriend and I knew we'd break her easy, like a bronco.

→ Acknowledgements ←

-I'm very new to BDSM, myself. So nothing hardcore, please? I can encourage whips and other assortments of toys and items, though no blood and gore and whatever usually goes on. Let's keep the sadism and masochism levels low for now.

-The characters' ages can range around from 17-26 only.

-We'll start off the RP in the dungeon the male character's girlfriend and him have in the basement of their house.
We can decide what we want to do with the girl from then on.

-The female guest won't be the only one getting played with,
we can also bring the male's girlfriend onto the table and all toy around together as well as partake in threesomes.

-Please keep active, I promise and vow to keep this roleplay up for as long as I can.

-Post character names and pictures in this thread after you agree to the terms and say you want to sign up.

-If you have any other questions, please contact me through private messaging. Thank you.

↓ Sign Up ↓

Boyfriend ... Edmund McGregor (Lycan)

Girlfriend ... [position available]

Guest ... [position available]

My character's name will be Edmund McGregor. Heterosexual; born and raised in the united states and is currently 23-years-old.
If you would like to include a picture of your character that would be great. :3

Id like to join as the guest :)

Are positions filled for this one?

Haha, depends...

Would you be interested in being Vito's girlfriend? Or perhaps the guest's friend?

Sounds like fun.
Are there any spots left?
I wouldn't mind playing the girlfriend, I am quite the dominant type.

Haha, well I guess I can tweek the RP to hold a bigger group.
So how about this: MyHappyWorld, you'll be my character's girlfriend.

DesignerBlood, Kassandra and Anna4Bama will start out in our "dungeon" where they'll either begin strapped against a wall or bound to some other device. Does anyone have anything in mind?
As I said, I don't like blood and gore and this RP won't be hardcore BDSM-- besides that, let me remind you that the guests are willingly giving their consent to join the dungeon.

And again, I need from each of you these things:

Name:

Kinks/Fetishes: (that would be nice)

and you may even include a pic/description.

That sounds good to me.

Name:
Anya

Kinks/Fetishes:
- Bondage (Light and extreme)
- Toys and devices
- Multiple partners
- Corsets, collars and gags
- Public scenes.

Picture:
[Anya]

Status