Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

яσ¢к му ωσяℓ∂, ѕнαкє ιт υρ ~ кяуѕ ѕиαρє & тαℓιи

Cameron kissed Kerri back as he relaxed, "I love you too" ,he told her. He held her close to him as he caught his breath he liked the feeling of being inside her it just felt right and not just sexually. He reached behind him and grabbed the blanket he had on the back of his couch and covered them both. Cameron rubbed Kerri's back as she sat on him he was enjoying every bit of her and didn't want this to end.

Pulling him close she moved very little as he draped the blanket over them. She leaned forward as his hands urged her to do so. “Has it really only been one day? I’ve never said I love you to anyone outside of my family but Cam, you… you take my breath away. “ She pressed her soft lips to his . They repeated the process for the next month. Sex was amazing, then they would eat dinner do homework and then each other again before turning out the lights, she would leave early in the morning and sneak back to her sorority house saying she had gone for a run. most everyone knew the truth. The only hollow point came when her period didn’t show up.

She texted Angela, -OMIGAWD… I think I might be preggo-. Angela thought it was funny. Kerri was on the pill but because of staying the night at Cameron’s she didn’t get to take it on a regular schedule, she skipped practice and class and was sitting against the door to his apartment when he arrived. He’d texted her she was sure but she’d left her phone sitting on the desk in her room. As soon as she saw him she moved forward and wrapped her arms around him and clung to him as though she were a small monkey. Kerri had never been so scared in her life. She pressed her fingers to his lips to stop any questions that might come pouring out. “Cam…” Tears spilled over her pale cheeks, “Cam I think we have a problem… I’m late.”

((hope the FF was okay))

Cameron texted Kerri to tell her he would be late, when he didn't get a response he got a little worried and rushed from what he was doing to get to his apartment. He walked up to his door and seen her standing there waiting for him. When she told him that she was late he simply smiled and spoke calmly. "Listen I'm sure you'll get it soon and if not I promise I won't just up and leave you, I'm not that kind of guy" ,He told her before kissing her. Cameron opened the door to his apartment and let Kerri in. "I'll make you something to eat go sit on the couch and put a movie on, relax and don't worry so much".

Her cheeks were pale, not their normal tan hue and she’d gotten sick a few times, it was something she told herself was just a stomach bug. Just like that the fear dissipated. She released him and followed him in the apartment. “You aren’t upset?” She peeled her sweatshirt off and tossed over the back of a chair. The tattered and ripped jeans off set the silly vintage Minnie mouse tee she had on in yellow. her hair was pulled back in a sloppy up do of some sort and her face was drawn. “I don’t know if I could stomach anything right now. I’ve been queasy.” She tossed in a random movie, not even paying attention to the title. She lay down on the couch curling her legs up to her chest. She was glad he wasn’t upset and the thought of a baby between them, suddenly, didn’t upset her. “I’m a cheerleader on scholarship. If I turn up pregnant I can’t cheer, and there would go my scholarship and I’d be shipped back home.” This was the reason she hoped she wasn’t pregnant. Without that she would be forced to leave and home was too far away. A small town where she would possibly never see him again, the thought was crippling.

"Of course I'm not mad, why would I be things like this happen and if I were mad that would make me a dick, if you are pregnant I'm gonna be the responsible father because no kid deserves to be deserted by either parent" ,Cameron ranted a little bit, his father had left when he was only five and ever since then Cam vowed to never abandon any child he may have. "And you know if we are having a baby then I'm glad because I love you and that kid's gonna have a shit ton of love from both of us" ,Cameron walked over to the couch and sat next to Kerri he put her legs over his lap then grabbed the blanket off of the back of the couch and laid it over her, "Do you need anything"? He asked looking at her, he smiled and part of him wanted this to be true but the other part scared him the fact that Kerri could lose her scholarship and end up having to leave scared him, "Kerri we'll figure everything out, if I have to I'll play a few gigs with my band and save up to keep you in school and you can always move in with me, babe I want to do right for you". Cameron may have been a tough guy but he was respectful towards woman mainly because his mother was his hero so to speak, she had raised him and his two brothers by herself and still managed to stand up at the end of the day. Cam's mother brought him up right.

Back
Top Bottom