Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Energy Drinks

Boris

Meteorite
I wanna know that what kinda enery drink you would like ? or you drink most ? i like Xs energy drinks,
They use B Vitamins as their major source of energy,
They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee....

Mr Master said:
I hate it when you have a cold can of Bawls on a hot, humid day, and it gets all that condensation. Nothing to like about sweaty Bawls.

You know you love sweaty balls.

Mr Master said:
I hate it when you have a cold can of Bawls on a hot, humid day, and it gets all that condensation. Nothing to like about sweaty Bawls.

Best post.

I have tried many but I usually go w/ the sugar free red bulls or 5 hour energy if I'm really desperate. And always coffee.

Been fond of Zun recently. Tastes kind of like what I'd imagine rocket fuel to taste like.

Amp Sugar Free, Rockstar Zero Carb Double Size Double Strength, Sugar Free Rip It (cuz its 99 cents and packed full of caffiene!), and more recently, Monster Absolute Zero Double Strength.

Hands down my favourite energy drink is NOS.
Dunno what's different about it, but I've been up for 36 hours straight after chugging two of them. XD
My friends asked me if I was on E I was so hyper and all over the place.

I normally don't go to energy drinks, but there have been a few all-nighters in my past where I had no choice. I chose the tea-flavored monsters. But most of the time, a cup of coffee will help me finish my day from a sleepless night.

I don't really drink energy drinks either. But I've had some NOS too. Which usually helps... But have barely drank them like I said. :)

I usually drink coffee, but for that quick fix when I'm too tired to use the coffee machine I always have a can of Rockstar in the fridge.

Theres one here in the south thats really good .. taste like monster and half the price.. its called red strike ..

Is no one going to even attempt to say Power Thirst or Brawndo?

As for me I don't think energy drinks work on me, or the effects aren't as amazing as they should be.

However when I do get one to attempt to stay awake and energetic longer I usually go for Monster.

5 Hour Energy makes me puke. Hoorah.

Back
Top Bottom