Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never be the new kid (Slayer Knight and Shards)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
The school
Karasumori-academy.jpg

Chase gave a sigh as he rode in the back of a car heading off to his new home and school. He had lost his family in a car crash as they had been scientists for the government so many weren't shocked when he was taken into the government's care. No family to speak of he was the ward of the government that wished to use his mind so that he could continue his parents work. At a young age Chase had shown signs of his brilliance in science and math. While he was a good year younger than his peers he was already in high school. He would have already been out of high school and in college if his parents hadn't held him back in school so that he could enjoy a somewhat normal life. Yet now that he had no control of his life and only sixteen already a junior in high school.

At his old schools he would get picked on sure but being able to leave kept him safe he didn't know just how save it kept him as he was now being sent to a boarding school for those of brilliant minds to be taught. It was an all boys school and as he felt the car stop and he looked out he knew this wasn't going to be so much fun today. He made his way inside as it was already after school he wouldn't really get to meet the other students in his classes until the next day but he would meet his roommate and dorm mates on his floor today.

Sam was a junior at the Madison Academy, a government boarding school in the hills of rural Southwestern Virginia.

The raven-haired and green eyed boy was a native of Colorado, but he found Madison Academy to be quite welcoming. There would be a new kid coming over, and Sam would be his roomate. He couldn't wait to meet the new kid, and get...ahem...acquainted with him. Sam sat in the plush chair of the dorm room, relaxing as he sipped a can of Pepsi cola.

Then, the door opened, and entered the new kid. He was a cute long-haired brunette, with an aura of fear and innocence to him. Sam knew this was going to be interesting. The room was a one-bedroom, so they would have to share the bed, and Sam knew that it was going to be fun.

"So, kid. What's your name? I'm Sam, your new roomate. I think you're gonna like Madison Academy."

Chase gave a sigh as he was given his key to the room, he knew that he had a room mate but he was an only child so the whole sharing thing would be new to him. Just as he opened the door he walked in seeing his new room mater right away as he caught his name and started to look about the room. "Chase" he answered quickly not sure what else to say. He was from Washington D.C. as his family had lived near the capital city all his life he knew nothing more than that so while this wasn't far he had never actually left D.C. before. "Why is there one bed?" he asked not liking this at all as he was happy it was at least a king size bed plenty of room for two growing boys still he wasn't use to such things.

"Chase, huh? That's a nice name. I'm Sam. Yeah, due to some rescheduling and other factors, some roomates have to share a bed. We're among them. It's not too bad, the mattress is soft and the blankets and pillows are extremely comfy. We get one bedroom with a TV and Dorm Fridge, and we get a bathroom with a shower stall big enough for two or three people. Sit down and relax. I'll get you a soda."

(Please do a little more than just your talk. Put in more than that. like what his doing or thinking or even emotion just don't do speak only.)

Chase gave a nod of his head as he just kept walking about the room putting his bag down as he was thinking about where he would be keeping his stuff. "Where's my area?" he asked as he just wanted to get started on packing away what he had with him yet he knew that he still had a little more being sent to him so he wanted to know all that he could. THough as he was told about the dorms he made notes of what was said. "So we have public shower stalls? what for each floor?" he asked as he looked around the room finding the dressers and closets.

Sam was pleased with the new kid, he was going to have so much fun with Chase.

"Nah, there's a public shower for each room or dorm. And there's a walk-in closet to put your stuff in. Speaking of which, I'm gonna shower in a few minutes. Why don't you come join me?"

Sam walked over to the fridge to get two cans of Pepsi, and handed one over to the cutie. He could still sense the fear in the brunette's eyes, and it made him hard and horny. Sam wanted to fuck this boy, and he would go to any means to have this fine piece of ass.

"Let me get your stuff. Then we can take a shower. You look worn out, maybe it could do you some good."

Sam walked down towards Chase, picking up the somewhat heavy luggage and taking into the closet, before walking back to Chase and placing his arm around the boy. "Come on, kid. Let's hit the showers!"

((Sorry if my last two posts were so short))

Chase wasn't so sure about this guy while he was being somewhat honest from what he could tell still there felt like something was off. Though as he was told the walk in closet he was happy to hear that much only it seemed Sam moved a little faster at putting his bag in the closet for him. He took the can opening it before taking a swig. He was rather tired it had been a long ride for him at least five hours in a car not including what stops were made for them to get something to eat. "Yeah sure shower sounds good" he said as he grabbed some night clothes as it was already in the evening so getting ready for bed after the shower wouldn't be so bad.

Sam was delighted by the brunette's response.

"Glad to hear that, kid. Let's introduce you to your dorm friends. We all take a shower together at the same time, around night time. It's sort of a recreation period for us. We can assemble and talk, have some fun, and just relax. I'll give you a heads-up, since you're going to be with a bunch of naked guys, some of them do fool around with each other. There's no girls at Madison Academy, so you take what you get. As weird as that sounds, don't pay them any attention. Shower time is just a way to relieve stress and relax for us, everyone in our dorm takes their own approach to it. Don't be afraid, and just chill. We'll share a corner, since we're roomates."

Chase seemed to be even more nervous, but Sam led him to the dorm commons. There were four or five other guys, including two brunette twins, a tall red-headed boy, a black-haired boy of Japanese heritage, and a somewhat muscular and extremely tall boy with dark blonde hair. All were bishounen and very beautiful.

"Alright guys, this is the new kid, Chase. He's ready to hit the showers and become one of us. Chase, these are the guys. You can learn all their names later, but right now, the ones you need to know are Shogo and the twins, Willis and Henry. They're my close friends and we kinda share a wall of shower space together. You and me have the right corner, it's got the best water pressure."

The blonde said "Sam, you told him about what goes on, right?"

"Yeah, Martin, I told him. This cutie knows about all the fun we have. Now, let's stop fooling around and get to this!"

The group left the dorm lounge and entered the locker room, dropping their clothes as fast as they could get them off. Sam undressed, and helped Chase out.

The boy was ecstatic, Chase was fucking hot! He was so cute, femme, and helpless, and that ass was to die for. It was full, soft, and curvy, covered in milky ivory skin. Sam couldn't wait to tap that.

Shogo, the Japanese student, turned on the showers at full blast and they entered in. Sam and Chase went to their wall with the twins and Shogo. Already, the twins were starting to go at it, making out and fondling each other as Shogo watched lustfully.

Sam began to cuddle up against Chase underneath the flow of water.

"Listen, kid. It's a custom of ours to break in the new kid during shower time. I was going to take you by surprise, but I like you, so I thought I'd give you a heads-up. Trust me, it'll feel good and I'd rather have your caring roomate be the one to do this rather than someone like Martin."

Kissing the brown-eyed beauty, Sam pressed his incredibly hard dick against Chase's ass, ready to take him.

Chase was getting even more nervous as he heard what Sam told him about what happened in the showers. He really wasn't sure he wanted a shower now but with Sam's arm around his shoulder and pulling him along he had a feeling this was just the beginning of something yet he wasn't sure just yet. As they got there and he saw all the other guys there he was shocked at how they all looked. Each one seemed to be rather hot he wasn't sure what to think. He really didn't think this was something he was even really apart of yet as he was pulled in and started to undress he tried to keep his back to them only for Sam to come over and help undress him faster. He blushed and tried to keep calm only as they got into the showers and he saw the twins already going at one another he was shocked his eyes wide as he got under the water he felt Sam behind him. The warning had him looking back in fear yet as he felt the cock against his ass he actually didn't pull away. His mind screamed for him to move yet he didn't. It seemed strange to him that he couldn't get his body to move yet as he listened to his body his hands suddenly came down to cover himself as he realized he was actually a little more than hard from just seeing the twins.

Sam looked down to see that Chase was rock hard as well, and not just from seeing the twins, who were already in full swing, one fucking the other's ass while Shogo jacked off to the sight ot it.

"I see you're gonna like this. You're as hard and horny as I am!"

Sam then forced his manhood into Chase's beautiful butt, his rosebud hole putting up quite the resistance as it spread around the head of Sam's member and shaft.

"Ah, Hell! You are so warm and tight! I could stay inside you forever!"

Ramming into the brown-eyed brunette, Sam began to ram Chase's ass like a jackhammer, brutally and frantically. To give some pleasure to the boy, Sam began to jack off Chase in rhythm to the ass pounding he was recieving. Reveling in the tight heat, Sam felt on top of the world.

Soon, he saw that they were surrounded by the guys, who were jacking off to the sight, save for Willis, who was facing the couple as he plowed his twin brother.

Chase couldn't believe it he tried to shake his head to deny it only as he felt the pressure of him pushing into his virgin hole he gave a whimper and leaned against the wall. He didn't know why yet as he felt Sam full seated within he actually felt relaxed as he gave a groan with panted breathe. He didn't understand it, yet as Sam started to pound into him he started to give a moan as he felt the hand grip and stroke his member in time. It was painful no doubt on that yet he kept feeling pleasure consuming him slowly and even as he looked to see other watching he only got tighter around Sam's cock as it got him even more turned on. He couldn't deny the fact he was liking this he only wished that he could.

Sam couldn't believe the beauty of it all, the pleasure of plowing into the ass of such a beautiful person like Chase. Even better still, Chase was a virgin. Sam could feel it.

Moaning and groaning in ecstasy, he knew his orgasm was drawing near, it was just so tight. His balls tightened and his member warmed up, tension building in his entire body as he was buried balls deep inside the young brunette's ass.

Seeing the others around him, stroking their own manhoods to the beautiful erotic sight only made things more pleasurable.

Soon, the audience of his fellow dorm mates began to cum, one by one. Henry, the uke twin, came first, shooting his seed downward onto Chase's toes, his dominant twin Willis following a minute later, inside of his brother. It was kind of a double feature of sorts, Sam and Chase saw Henry and Willis fuck each other, and the twins got a good show themselves.

The circle jerk around the couple continued in the shower. Martin, the tall blonde, groaned loudly as he shot his spunk all over the legs and hips of both Sam and his submissive partner, while Shogo, the beautiful Japanese boy erupted onto Chase's beautiful face, coating it. Sam himself felt his own climax, filling Chase with his hot, thick, virile essence.

Chase couldn't believe the way it felt as he hung his head no longer looking around as he lost himself to the pleasure. Even the pain wasn't pain for him anymore. "oh god" he moaned out as he actually started to feel his own climax the same time as the other's came. It was as he felt the cum splatter across his face that he came hard on to the floor tile. Panting even going to the point he licked away the cum on his face. He seemed to not care at the moment with how good it felt for him. Though it was starting to settle over him at the fact that he had just enjoyed that experience. His body tired and shaking as he had to press against the wall to keep from losing his footing.

Sam gently pulled out of Chase, marveling at the river of spunk that flowed out of his ass. Holding the brunette to keep him from falling, Sam licked Shogo's cum, which was covering Chase's beautiful face.

Sam was full of pure joy as he kissed Chase underneath the shower, washing him off. It was around that time, after they had been cleaned, that one of the twins shut off the water.

Stepping out into the locker room to dry off, Sam grabbed Chase, making sure that neither of them would get dressed.

"Kid, we're going in the nude tonight. Besides, sleeping naked feels really good and is very soothing. Come on, let's get to bed. You look exhausted!"

Sam kissed the boy, and the two walked off to bed, completely naked. Cuddling under the sheets and covers, Sam spooned Chase, kissing him.

"I love you, Chase."

Chase seemed to be a little more than out of it as he was washed. Though as he was pulled from getting dressed he was shocked. "But . . . I don't" he said only to be pulled to the room rather quickly stopping him from even being able to speak. As he hit the pillow and the covers came over him he found that he lost the urge to fight against this. His body tired as his mind seemed to be gone. He gave a sigh as he fell asleep not hearing what had been said to him.

Back
Top Bottom