Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A farmer's bargain ( Wolvenrogue and Talin)

Opal’s heart broke as her father turned from her husband, she didn’t care if she got married in her plain Sunday dress though she had put something aside in her original packing that would certainly do for the occasion. Jade had settled down and was now chewing on a hard biscuit that Opal had made. Martha’s mother had said it was good for teething babies. At first the fevers had her worried but Eloise said that it was normal and just to give her time.

Her lips met his, he knew he was trying to reassure her but that was not what his kiss did. It worried her. She lie on the blanket covering the straw and tried to sleep. Jade suckled her thumb between them, her small body curled against her father’s strong chest. She knew tomorrow was a big day and though they were already playing the part of married she wondered now if by placing a ring on her finger things would change. Eloise had told Martha, Martha glared at Opal, no doubt thinking it was her fault. She woke before the sun. Seeing the other two were still sleeping she moved to the outside and breathed in the fresh morning air.

Martha cried herself to sleep; he was putting a ring on Opal’s finger and not hers. what could that skinny city girl give him that she couldn’t. She was sturdy and squatter. She’d seen Opal naked upon Roberts hard length, and she saw her bones protruding from her skin. She wasn’t soft, is that what her preferred? Maybe it was her dark locks, whereas Martha’s hair was the color of dirty straw and curly, the tresses refusing to lay flat on her head they poked out all over. Putting on her sour puss face she did her chores in the semi dark of early morning and drove the wagon to Robert’s farm. She made a few changes to the farm, she knew Opal wouldn’t notice but it would make things interesting. Smirking to herself she drove back home.

Robert woke with jade still resting against his chest but opal gone from the bed. He got up leaving jade to rest in the wagon and went to Opel's side. "What troubles you my dear." he said as they looked out at the early morning sun. "We had best bathe before other wake, he said we can use one of the stalls. The water will be cold but at least we will be clean." He walked her to an empty stall and drew a bucket of well water. It was cold but clean. They went to the stall and Robert undressed, and helped her to undress as well he took a sponge and a bit of soap, and began to was her as he had so many times before. The water was cold.

When he had finished he handed her the soap, and waited his turn. He kissed her gently. It was not the way a typical bride and groom began their wedding day, but it was what had been left to them by her family when they turned them away. Robert said " I am sorry we cannot afford better, but at least this day, we shall declare our love for all to see, and make right what necessity and love has forced upon us. I love you my darling with all my heart."

Smiling as Robert joined her she moved closer to him, “I don’t want things to change when we get married, I’m worried they will.” She took his hand; the cold water felt good on her skin but caused her to shiver. She wanted him but thought it wouldn’t be proper since they were to be married later in the day. Her body responded as she gasped and moaned softly at his touch. His lips caressed hers with tenderness. “I do not care what others say Robert; I know what it is I feel. I love you.” Taking the soap from his larger hand she wiped her tears away, “I want only to bear you many children and make you happy.”

She did not understand why her parents were acting holier than thou. She soaped her hands up and ran them over his body. Lean long muscles under his tan skin; she took her time cleaning his body. “My love I need you tonight I don’t care if it is in the straw of our wagon along some stretch of road on the way home or a bed, I require pleasure by your hand, your mouth, your body my love.” It had been since the storm; they were too busy and had fallen asleep early in preparation for their journey. Opal smiled up at Robert her small tan stroking his length to clean it before moving slowly down stroking over his dark thighs. She hated to have to douse him with the cold water. But the way it ran down his body. She bit her lip.

"Be patient my love" he said, " there will be plenty of time for that after the ceremony", he said smiling at the obvious hunger in her eyes. "You won't be denide. I am sure I can more than satisfy you." He said smiling, "But first we have a ceremony to complete. That after all is why we are here. I love you with all my heart and the ceremony won't change that, but it will show the world that we belong to one another, now and forever." He said.

He kissed her passionately as they stood naked in the stall. Just then they heard Jade begin to cry. Robert dried himself and watched as Opel went after Jade.

Smiling up at him she let her hunger simmer at his words, she knew he could and would satisfy her. “Forever, I’m yours Robert.” Her lips met his, the fire between them igniting. Her small hands trailed down his chest and lower, pulling away with a groan. She dried quickly and moved to retrieve Jade her dress back in place. The bit of milk they had with them was in a bottle and kept fresh in a bucket of cool well water at the back of their wagon. Nestling the child down close to her she hummed and sang to her calming her as she fed. She expertly changed the babe and dressed her in a little pink dress and bonnet.

Smiling as Robert approached, “I have cold biscuits and jam. It’s not much, but it’ll do cause I love you and today we are getting married.” Jade giggled and squealed and pointed a chubby hand at Robert. Opal smiled, “Dada, dada.” Jade only smiled and suckled the nipple sitting on Opals lap. Allowing her eyes to glide once more over him she handed him a biscuit smeared with jam. “Well water to drink I suppose.” She shrugged and had a bite of biscuit. Jade fussed so Opal gave her a taste. Laughing at the milk covered face of her daughter Opal washed her off.

They arrived at the church, Opal’s hands shook slightly, Turning to face him as he came around the wagon, she smiled. “I need to get dressed; can you watch her for me while I dress?” As he helped her off the wagon she leaned down and whispered into his ear, “The next time you help me down I will be your wife,” She smiled at him and moved to the church, a small bundle in her arms. The preacher’s wife greeted her and ushered her in. She heard Jade calling for her as the door closed behind them.

Robert held Jade and rocked her in his arms. As he did a young woman came out of the church. "Hello," she said, " I'm Irene, the preacher's daughter. You must be Robert. My father sent me to hold the baby for you while you are married." "Thank you" Robert said, "her name is Jade. " he said handing her to the young woman. Seeing that Jade was happy in her arms, he went in the church and looked for the pastor. Findinghim, he asked how long it would be before they could begin. He reached in his pocket and produced a small simple silver ring. It had belonged to his grandmother.

Slipping into the cream dress opal stared at her reflection for the longest time; the dress had belonged to an aunt and given to Opal on her sixteenth birthday. She’d screamed then that she’d never wear it and stormed from the house. But the time since then changed her, Robert changed her. Plaiting her hair she wrapped the braid around her head and placed the veil the preacher’s wife gave her on her head. It was simple and beautiful. The woman handed her a few wild flowers, Opal asked about her parents and the woman shook her head. “Is it time?”

Following the woman out to the altar she smiled at Robert. She moved forward and clasped his hands with hers. Looking around she saw a young lady holding Jade. Smiling at her she turned her attention to the preacher who began the ceremony. Just them before God, it was enough for her. They each stated their vowels, Opal with her soft quiet voice and Robert in his deeper. The soft tears trickling down her cheeks were happy ones. When the minister asked for rings she shook her head no, they didn’t have money for them and had talked about saving up for pewter sets. She smiled and squeezed Robert’s hands wanting him to know it was OK to wait for them.

The preacher handed Robert the small sterling silver ring he had provided earlier, and taking her shaking hand , he sliped it on her finger smiling, ear to ear. As the preacher said you may kiss your bride, Robert took her in his arms and helder her, kissing her like he had never kissed her before. The kiss lasted long enough that the preacher had beagun to fidgit, but when Robert finally broke the kiss the smile on there faces made everyone know it was right. He swept opelinto his strong arms and carried her down the aisle and out to their wagon. The preachers daughter followed with jade, and handed her to Opel's waiting arms. Robert started the horses off and they started back to the farm.

Tears formed in her blue eyes as he pushed the small ring on her finger. Her gaze met his and she smiled, “Oh Rob..” she sighed. She didn’t know what to say, or if anything was needed. Her arms would around him as he pulled her close, the kiss he bestowed her was full of heat and passion and ignited her soul. Trembling in his arms she kissed him with wanton abandon, he was hers now and forever. Smiling at the preacher and his wife, Opal laughed as Robert swept her off her feet. “Thank you!” She called giggling, “Goodbye!” Taking Jade she smiled and they both waved as Robert drove them home.

She scooted closer to her husband as he drove, placing her head on his shoulder, she smiled up at him, “I love you, you sneaky man.” Brushing her thin nose against his jaw she smiled up at him and then looked down to the little girl in her arms babbling away. Blinking her blue eyes up at Opal she smiled a toothy grin. Opal pulled the little one to her better and rode this way for a bit. “I cannot wait until we are home my husband, my body burns to show you all the love your wife can bestow upon you.” She smiled and bounced Jade upon her knee, sending her into a fit of giggles.

Robert drove the wagon back north across the now dry flood plane to where their house and barn were. Even if it were a barn they were returning to, it was home, a place where they could feel completely at peace and thoroghly enjoy each other. The trip to St Louis had shown him that where ever they lived, she would always be the love of his life. They couldn't know that when the neighbors had heard that they were off to be married from Martha, they had banded together to give the new family a wedding gift. Their little house was all cleaned up and made a home. The furniture was cleaned and polished, the house cleaned top to bottom, new hand made curtains were in the windows, and a new tick and matress sat on the bed.

They plodded across the flood plane slowly as the light began to dissapear. They were tired, but driven by pure desire for each other , and to be home.

Opal held tightly to the child in her lap as the light waned, “The cow will need to be milked when we get back, she needs a bottle and then I can bathe her and put her down for the night. Maybe a light supper, not sure what all we have, but I will think of something.” she snuggled closer to him as like the sun the temperature dropped. She wasn’t excited about returning to the barn, but had realized lying in the back of their wagon, that the three of them were family and would make home wherever.

Her hand strayed to his inner thigh and she splayed her fingers over the area. Her pinky just grazing the fabric covering his groin. “I can’t wait to have you tonight, my desire for you grows stronger with each mile we take.” It was true she had never wanted him more, after a few days she felt as though she was on fire, burning with desire. Turning her head in the pale moonlight she caught site of a home. “Robert, are we close to home? I don’t remember a house besides ours and the Smith’s being out this far.”

A little house stood lit in the dark. Several wagons parked out front as they drew nearer. Her hand dropped from his leg and held to Jade as Robert stopped and people poured out, the only faces she knew were the Smith’s but none others. Smiling Eloise stepped forward, “Welcome home Sears family.” Opal was grasped and pulled from the wagon and led through the home. it was clean and nice, Opal barely recognized it as the muddy mess of before. With tears in her eyes she thanked the woman.

Robert took time to thank each the families that had done this wonderful thing. But as the evening went on, his desire was getting the better of him. He wanted to take her to bed in their new home in the worst way. Slowly the families left one at a time until finally they found themseves alone.

Robert followed Opal into the nursery with Jade. It was so nice for Jade to have her own room. as Opel laid their daughter in her crib, which the ladies had prepared with new hand made linens. Robert kissed Jade and then turned and kissed her mother. "Now you are really her mother " he said "and no one can question it. You are a wonderful mother, and I love you so much. Shall we try and make you a mother again?" he said, a huge grin forming on his face. Robert dimmed the oil lamp lighting the room, and kissed her deeply before they quietly tiptoed out of the room, and closed the door leaving Jade to sleep peacefully.

They came out into the main room of the house. It was brightly lit and beautiful. They looked around the room it was wondrous to them, but not nearly as wonderous as what would happen between them next . Robert put out most of the lights and dimmed the rest, leaving the room lit mostly by he fire. They sat on the soft couch that the neighbor women had recovered and made new cushions for and fell into each others arms before the fire. Robert kissed her passionately as his fingers fumbled with the tiny buttons of her blouse. He kissed his way down the nape of her neck and into the warm place between her breasts. He breathed deeply of her, and the passions rose with in him. As the firelight sparkled in her eyes he peppered her with feathery kisses, as he teased her blouse from her body. He kissed his way down to her nipples and took each one in turn into his mouth and caressed it with his tongue.

He pulled his shirt over his head and then laying back on the couch pulled her on top of him, her soft breasts pressed tightly against his bare chest. His eyes were glued to hers and he said "Welcome home Mrs. Sears!" as he said it a huge grin spread across his face.

Martha stole Jade away at the first chance she got and kept the child to herself. Opal heard her daughter’s cry and promptly relieved Martha of her duty. A flash of jealousy appeared when the glittery bauble caught the light. Opal saw the moment of jealousy, she wasn’t trying to show off she simply wanted her daughter, the one that was crying for her.

A little while later she was telling another couple goodbye from the porch. Jade had, had her bottle and now sleepily rubbed her eyes as Opal bounced her on her hip.

“Mother I shall wish to stay, as you can see the poor dear doesn’t even know how to care for my little lamb,” Martha’s voice came out pleasant enough but the evil glint in her eyes told her she was up to something. Opal wanted to slap her, Martha knew that her own nickname for the child was lamb.

“Actually the noise from everyone gabbing about has woken her several times, I thought it would be wiser to put her down once everyone was gone. Looks as though your mouth is the only loud one left.” she giggled and smiled at Eloise who agreed, “Goodnight dear neighbors.” She waved them away and moved to put Jade to bed. She ignored the look of shock on Martha’s face as she turned toward the house. Loving how his timing was perfect she smiled at him as he kissed his daughter, she melted against him momentarily before they left the nursery.

“I have told you many a times, I want to bear you many children… it has only been a week so it is too soon to tell yet.” Smiling at him she put away some of the foods people had brought for them. Mostly canned vegetables and dried meats but knowing they wouldn’t have to worry as much was a relief. She watched Robert from the corner of her eye and joined him on the couch. She moaned softly as he took her in his arms, their mouths colliding in passion and heat. Opal slid her hands over his warm hard body. When he pulled her onto him she smiled down at him. “Thank you, Mr. Sears,” her voice was low, barely above a whisper.

Smiling at him she tilted her head, “We have a home and a bed. And we truly belong to one another. I could never imagine being more happy than I am now.” her mouth pressed to his as she stroked her hands down from his shoulders to his trousers. She unfastened the button and found her way inside to what it was she craved, besides being close to him. Her heart beat steadily in her chest as she moved her hand over his shaft, she moaned his name. Her own body shuddering in delight at his pleasure.

Robert groaned as her tiny hand found its way into his pants. He kissed her hard. as he undid the waist band of her skirt. The firelight flashed across her smooth skin as he slipped the skirt down and off of her hips. He held her head in her hands. He cherished her, and he wanted the moment to last, to be more than just heated sex. He loved he body, her mind, everything about her. His hands moved down her body taking in every inch of her smooth soft curves. His hands caressed her bottom.

“We have a bedroom now,” he said “why don't we try it out” he said smiling. He picked her up inhis arms and carried her into the bedroom. It was lovely. New bedclothes covered a newly stuffed tick on their bed. The room was simply beautiful. He laid her on the bed and slipping off his pants he slipped between her thighs. He suckled her nipples as his hand slowly prepared the way for his long hard shaft.

Her lips savored his kisses and she trembled as her skirt fell off by his efforts. She squirmed when his hands caress her rump; she giggled gently and kissed him tenderly. “Yes we do and we should.” her blue eyes found his as she smiled. Wrapping her legs around him she dropped her grasp but only because to keep it up she was afraid he might accidentally drop her. the wooden walls were adorned with a frame and a few pressed flowers, something she knew Eloise had thought of for her.

she scooted back onto the bed and turned her head to rub her face on the pillows. They hadn’t had a bath tonight, but they weren’t that dirty either, she thought. She watched as his pants dropped and tugged at his hair as his hands moved upon her. Her hips bucked against him, she was more than ready but yet she didn’t want to rush it. She wanted him to know she loved him for more than what he made her feel. her breath caught in her throat and she moaned as her breathing quickened.

“I have missed you, but I don’t want you to think it was only your length I missed and not the touching of our souls like I feel. I shall need all of you, even when we are older and fragile I shall want to drink at your soul.” she knew what she said could be taken morbidly, though it wasn’t meant in that way at all.

Robert kissed her deeply and trailed his kisses down her torso. As his kises moved back up her body, his lips met hers at the same moment as his cock met the outer lips of her pussy. "I want you body and soul," he said as his cock slowly slipped inside his wife for the first tim since they were married. He was long and large, and tonight he intended that she have every inch of him. It belonged to he and he wanted her to have it, all of it.
He slowly slid in and out of her as her body gripped him and kept him well lubricated. He wanted every bit of her too. He was ready to play all night, and into the morning. He held her tight and loved the feel of her body against his . I was especially wonderful now that they were at home and in their own bed. As they continued to play, it began to rain, bringing back happy memories.

Opal cried out repeatedly in pleasure, she thought nothing would ever compare with her first time, she was wrong. Their first time as man and wife caused her toes to curl and her body to ache for his in ways she’d only ever heard about. It was as though their bodies were on fire and the only way to put it out was the other. Her hips rose to meet his, taking in everything he gave her.

Moaning out she heard the rain and gasped as he plunged in deeper. her skin was covered in gooseflesh and she writhed beneath him, ready to accept whatever he gave her. Their bed was wonderfully soft and caressed her body as she lay there. The soft squeaks were something she would have to get used to, in the hay it was only their noises that could be heard. the crack of lightening caused the windows to light up.

Robert couldn't resist the sound of the rain on the roof. It kept reminding him of their fun in the mud. He kissed her hard , and then got up from the bed and scooped her into his strong arms. He carried her out of the bedroom and on the way past the kitchen grabbed a cake of soap, then headed for the cabin door. The air was warm and so was the rain. As they stepped out the drops hit their faces and they were almost instantly wet and slippery. He pulled her into his arms , and as she wrapped her body about her he let her wet pussy down over his hard shaft. sliding her up and down his hard member as the rain cleansed their hair and bodies. Robert felt the mud squishing between his toes and decided the could use a roll in it. He laid her on her back and stayed between her thighs plunging in and out of her. As they rolled in the mud they rubbed the fresh wet mud into each others bodies.

Opal knew what would happen as soon as he scooped her up. She whimpered when his hardened shat left her body but knew he would soon return. The warm rain hit her breasts, her nipples already hard from his play with them earlier. He adjusted the way he held her and slid right in her body. Gripping the cake of soap she cried out as his hands held her hips and kept her plunging down on his rock hard length. Her head leaned back and she felt the hot water slide down her throat. When he left her again she groaned and looked him in the eyes. Her back hit the mud and she smiled as he dove deep in her once more. They rolled him on top then her, back and forth like this, mud streaking their skin and running in dirty rivulets down their skin. He felt amazing as he plunged in deeper and deeper, over and over again. She arched her back under him and cried out to the heavens, her orgasm adding to the wetness below them already.

Feeling her inner walls clenching at him, rippling along his length in their passion, brought Robert over the edge and his hard cock swelled within her and began to throb. "Oh Opel my lady! " he called out to her as he filled her warming he inside with his seed. Panting he pulled free, and sat down in the soft mud and pulled her into his lap, her legs wrapping around him as they sat and enjoyed the rain, and her hot wet pussy pressed against the length of his shaft, its lips wrapping around him.

The rain water slowly rinsed their bhair and bodies, and Robert grabbed the soap and began gently washing Opal clean. He started with her hair and then worked his way down her shoulders and back and then around to her breasts and nipples. At that point he handed the soap to Opal as the yard slowly filled with brown suds. The sight made Robert laugh.

Sighing softly she felt him slip free of her, she wanted to give him more. True he already had all, but a craving such as he would never dull. She held on to him. her body pressed tightly to him as they sat. The rain felt nice on her heated flesh. She felt his shaft against her wetted folds. The intimacy of the moment spilled over from the other night of heated passion in the rain. She relaxed against him, her lips teasing his neck with kisses as he washed her.

Curious as to what he was laughing at she turned, shaking her head she smiled at the bubbles. It was a sight she’d never seen. Joining him in laughing she lathered her hands and cleansed his body in the same manner that he had. Her hands moving over his body with ease, kissing each of his cheeks tenderly she smiled at him. Her blue eyes were soft as she gazed upon him, “I love you Mr. Sears. Even if I said it a million times before, I’ve meant it each and every time.”

As the rain drops fell around them and they stood from the mud in which they were sitting, and they continuesd gently washing each other Robert said, "I love your too, and I always will. They entwined their bodies as the last of the muddy bubles ran down and off their feet. They kissed each other softly holding the kiss until they both needed to breath. They wrapped their arms around each other and went back in their home. They took a towel and dried each other and went back to the bedroom, and climbing under the sheets athe cuddled and kissed.

Slipping under the sheets her hair was still wet, it made her feel cooler. Opal pressed her smaller form to his. Lips moving against and with his in their bed as she wrapped her arms around him. “I don’t ever want to stop craving you.” She whispered. Silently, each night she prayed for a child. She didn’t ask for a boy or a girl, just a healthy child. Something to show their physical love for one another and give Jade a playmate. Pressing her hips to his she ground herself into him gently. She wasn’t sure why but he made her feel so alive and she adored it. “Are we sleeping or..” Her hand brushed over his length, “do I get to have more of my husband?” She smiled softly at him.

"You may have as much of me as you want" he said, " I belong to you, just as you do to me, and especially this night, what have we to do that is more important. Sleep can wait!" as he said it he enclosed her tightly in his arms as if hording her to himself, an rubbing his now quickly hardening shaft against her thigh and hand. He was soon ready and found his way deeply inside her, posessing her as much as possible. He moved slowly, warmly, passionately, their eyes locked as firmly as their bodies. He wanted to see the exstacy as well as feel it this time. He wanted this moment to be the most intimate of thier lives. He knew at that moment that he would never forget, and never want to look away from her shining eyes. However old they were graced to become, those eyes were his now and forever.

He could fell his passion slowly rising, but kept a slow and even pace saying "I love you" with lips, eyes, and body with each slow and deliberate stroke. His hands roamed her body enjoying thoroughly every inch of her soft skin. His passion was slowly a wonerous release. He kissed her deeply, eyes open and focused tightly on hers.

She moved with him her hand encircling his length and bringing him to full hardness. Guiding the head to her opening she cried out as he pressed deeply inside her, no matter how many times they would make love she would never get over the feel of him gliding inside her. He felt amazing and knew what sot do to keep her pulsing and wanting more. Lying there in his arms her body moving with his accepting his length as her eyes rolled back in her head with each amazing movement. Hips lifting to greet his she moaned and whimpered. “Robert, I love you…” Her chasm squeezed down upon him rhythmically as he invaded her channel over and over.

Her blue eyes met his, hands stroking over his chest, face and back. Slender fingers gripping down as closer and closer to the edge he brought her. She could hear the silent words of his body to hers. Her response was falling over the edge as he kissed her, eyes wide open for as long as she could, before the power of her orgasm closed around her tightly. Releasing his lips she pulled him to her and cried out his name against his neck. THE power of this time rocked through her until all she could do was quiver in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom