Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A farmer's bargain ( Wolvenrogue and Talin)

Martha stared at Robert, desire burning in her eyes, the wetness she’d felt before began to stir once more, “I-I’m sorry, I should take more care to where I am going.” Ducking her head she licked her dry lips and moved toward the fire to start frying eggs for breakfast, certain the incompetent woman he’d married from the city would ruin it somehow. The only reason he keeps her around is the way she bounces upon his dick..she thought. A touch to her shoulder brought her back to reality.

“Are you okay Martha?” Opal asked, concern painting her features as she saw the hatred on her face as she squatted frying the eggs. Opal wasn’t sure what was going on but she didn’t like it. Jade babbled in her arms and Opal bounced her on her hip and spun around to entertain the child. “Thank you for frying the eggs Martha,” Opal said before moving back to the confines of the barn. Furious that the young girl was attempting to take over and do everything. she could have fried the eggs and let Jade sit in the hay with her bottle. Pings of jealousy were, still going off in her head from when she watched Robert touch the female.

Settling Jade in the hay with her bottle as she set the table, the rabbit hash was heating on the fire as well. Staring at the biscuits Opal thought of “accidentally” knocking them over, but being wasteful was something she couldn’t bring herself to be. Turning she smiled at her husband, he wanted her, he’d chosen her. Not Martha, Martha was here and he already knew of her. He could have had her as a wife but he didn’t. She cared for Robert deeply, he loved her, had told her several times. Yet, she couldn’t find it in her to say it back to him. Staring at Martha as she moved towards the table she looked to see where her eyes went and they were on Robert.

Martha had heard him tell the little priss he loved her and all she said was that she adored him greatly. How could he choose her? Martha had in a way always loved Robert, and when Jenna passed she took it upon herself to step up and act as his wife. She thought in her little heart he’d choose her to marry and bed. then she’d be the one in his bed bouncing on his length and moaning in ecstasy and not that little spoilt brat. Her eyes moved to Jade, the woman couldn’t even hold the child when she fed, to concerned in feeding herself and she rarely saw them play. I will convince him that I am a better wife before the preacher comes along and makes it official. “Bob, Breakfast,” she called noticing Opal’s mouth opening to say the same.

Robert washed his hands and came back to the table in the barn, he leaned down and stroked Jades cheek, and then sat down between the women, and waited for breakfast to be served, Martha on his left and Opel on his right. The two women served him breakfast, and seemed to be compeating to do so. As he started to eat his breakfast he almost choked as he felt a small hand on his left thigh. As it began to slide higher up his thigh, he got up from the table and took his coffee cup to the pot beside the fire and filled it.

As he seated himself again, he moved his chair a little closer to opel, but was still not out of reach of Martha's hand.

Placing a scoop of hash on his plate Opal brushed her lips against his cheek while Martha placed the egg and followed it with a biscuit. Opal filled his cup with coffee and seated herself closest to Jade.

Martha had wanted to sit between them, to keep them away from each other but sat contentedly on his left. She smiled and shrugged at Opal as she watched Robert move from the table suddenly.

Opal watched her husband curiously, placing her own hand on his thigh she stroked lovingly, “Was something wrong with the coffee or are you just that thirsty this morning?” Jade whined wanting to be picked up, moving to do so she was shocked when Martha scrambled to do it. Panic in her eyes she looked to Robert and then to Martha.

“It’s ok, I’m here. You really should try to play with her as often as possible; I know I would if I were her mother.” Martha looked up at Opal and smiled softly as she rocked the child and blew on her cheeks.

“I was going to get her Martha; it is fine for her to fuss a little bit. AND I play with her every afternoon, and in the evenings, she is most awake and active then. May I please have my daughter?” Opal stated holding out her hands for the child.

Martha fumed when Jade began to squall and look for Opal, “Look you’ve upset her, I think its best if I just hold her until she calm’s down.” Martha held her to her small bosom and rocked while taking a bite of the food. “Your hash is dry, the yolk from my eggs give them the moisture they need. And my biscuits would be great with butter; you made some yesterday, right? Or where you too busy, playing with Jade?” Slyly her hand rubbed against Robert’s thigh, higher this time then the last. “Or were you helping the one you care about, deeply?”

Martha asked innocently, though Opal knew the truth behind the words and felt threatened. She knew with all her heart that Martha had watched them making love and wanted to cry. Robert’s body was hers to enjoy not the young harlot from down the lane. Rising she snatched the crying Jade from Martha’s arms and saw just where her hand was. Jaw taut she placed Jade in the basket and retreated up to the loft with not a single word.

Martha pretended to be shocked at Opal’s retreat, and turned her big brown eyes on Robert. “I guess since I am here and her running away, is there something that I might help you with Robert? A hard job for me to handle or anything?” She batted her lashes and smiled gently at him.

As tempting as Martha's obvious offer to her was, Robert knew better than to take her up on it. He again got up from the table, his cock hard in his pants from Martha's touch, and climbed the ladder. Sticking his head up to where her could see Opel changing the baby, he called out to her, "I'm heading out to the field to do some planting. Come get me when lunch is ready. As he came down the ladder, he felt Martha's hands slide up under his shirt from behind him along his bare chest. As he stepped on to the ground he turned around and found him self in her arms, he body pressed tightly against hers. He coughed, knowing that likely she could feel his erect cock against her. He said nothing, but slipped away from her and headed to the field. He loved Opel, and would do nothing to betray her, but Martha was making remaining faithful a challenge.

He headed out in the field and began to plant. His mind racing with the events of breakfast. The sun was soon out with a vengence and his shirt was soon off and hanging on the plow. He looked to the south west. A storm was brewing, the sunny weather wouldn't hold for long. He worked all the harder, his body glistening with sweat. It wasn't long before Martha came out to the field with a tall glass of water. He stopped the plow and gratefully took the water. as she waited to retrieve the empty glass, he couldn't help but notice she had unbound her breasts and as he drank she teased a niplle through the thin fabric of her dress. He handed her the glass and after thanking her, went back to his plowing.

It had felt nice to hold him no matter how brief it was, she’d thought about spilling the water down the front of her white blouse but didn’t. She’d made no mistake in his actions, he wanted her. Having felt him pressed against her in such away it left her knowing instead of wondering. She moved back to the barn with the empty glass. “If he truly loved you, he’d have married you dear, but I fear you are only a place for his cock to go at night. I say this as your friend.”

Opal came down shortly after placing Jade in for a nap, noticing the storm on the horizon she sighed, they didn’t need rain, she was sure it would bring back horrid memories for Robert and Jade wouldn’t sleep well. Listening to Martha she was appalled by her statement. “He does love me, the preacher hasn’t come around yet, it’ll be another two months before he does.

“And if you become with child? What then, how would that look when the preacher does come and what if he has to hold off til spring? Your child will be nothing more than a bastard, you need to think these things through Opal. For one older than me you are quite naïve about them.” Licking her lips she continued. “Besides, you don’t love him and I do. It makes perfect sense why the child adores me more than you, I did take care of her for a full month before he drug you here kicking and screaming all the while. I am her rightful mother.”

Opal’s jaw fell, “How dare you? I am her mother Robert chose, not you. I can’t help it that you are jealous of me and feel that you want him as your own. He is mine and will be until one or both of us die.” Moving closer to the girl Opal pushed her away and out of the barn so if they got into a heated discussion it wouldn’t wake up Jade.

Martha shoved Opal back, “You don’t belong here, let me take over and you run along back home, to the city where you belong. And let me have what belongs to me, THE man that belongs to me. You’ve lain with him yet you don’t love him!” Martha snarled as a drop fell onto her brow.

Opal glared at her, “He is my husband, I saw your hand on his thigh, the thigh that is mine! He doesn’t belong to you, I love him and I love her. Get off of our property you are no longer needed here.” Storming off toward the field. Martha’s yelled words followed her fueling her fire.

“He held me, responded to my touch. Know that when he lays with you he is thinking of me!” Martha screamed after her before taking off across the field in the direction of her home.

Opal saw him, was it her touch that fueled him? Did he think of Martha when he enjoyed her body? the thought made her sick to her stomach. “Robert, did you enjoy Martha’s touch? Did you hold Martha? Do you think of Martha when you are with me in our bed? I gave myself wholly to you with no fear and complete trust Robert. Martha claims she loves you, but is my love not enough for you? I adore you and am devoted to you.” Tears ran down from her blue eyes. “I have done everything you’ve asked. I made some mistakes, but my heart was in it. I love that little girl like she was my own and I’m not leaving so if you want her tell me now.”

Robert couldn't believe his ears. "you doubt me?" he asked as he stopped the plow mid field. "How many times have I told you I love you, even though you don't answer me? No I don't think of her when I'm in our bed with you. I've not been unfaithful, she grabbed me at the bottom of the ladder, I didn't hold her. I left and came to the field. She touched my thigh twice and though my body reacted, I got up and walked away. She is an attractive girl but you are my wife. I love you. Are you afraid of those words? and now you would accuse me of being unfaithful?" He put his hands to the plow and started up again, his heart aching in his chest. A solitary tear escaped the corner of his eye and streaked his face, as he continue driving the plow, turning his face from her.

She didn't care that he went back to work, and no longer faced her, she knew her words would reach him. "You expected me to just love you from the start, but you had to earn it... You have Robert. Your body reacted... To her touch, you.. yet you allowed it and said nothing to me!" Opal was livid, "Had she laid naked and grasped you... You would not have stopped her." Saying it out loud caused her much pain, collapsing to her knees she cried in the dirt. Slim shoulders shaking, "You are attracted to her... Not me. You only want me because I am here and love me because you feel it is your duty." Tear streaked face lifted to his, "I love you but how can I compete if you are attracted to another..." She stood and collected her dress. "I want.. NO.. I need all of you, but if I can't have all... Then I want none." Turning she moved back toward the barn.

Martha stood not far off, having doubled back too see what her actions had caused. Robert was attracted to her, that knowledge thrilled her. Watching as Opal walked away, she stepped from her hiding spot and moved on swift feet to the field where he was. "I will accept you and expect nothing. I will treat Jade as my own. I love you, I can say it out loud and not hide it away from you. Please have me... ME... Not her."

"Go home!" he said loud enough for Opal to hear " haven't you made enough trouble for one day?" he said as he stopped the plow, "go home and don't come back. I tried to protect you from shame by saying nothing, but now you may have cost me my marriage because of it!" he pushed her aside and started across the field as the rain began to fall. "Opal! wait! you don't understand!"

Opal kept walking intent on packing her things, she would make due. Her heart ached as she walked, she'd allowed him her virginity, her most prized possession and something she couldn't get back. The rain fell, mingling with her tears.

Martha gasped as he shoved her, "But I love you... She only pretends!" The rain started and Martha took off to her home. She wasn't giving up so easily. They weren't married, so she still had time. The evil grin plastered to her face.

Light blue dress drenched showing the lack of under garments as she spun. "No I do understand. You aren't attracted to me and you would rather be with another. Do that and let me go home, I don't belong here." Her words were stammered and sputtered from her tears. Her heart was breaking because Martha was right.

Robert caught her in the middle of the field, and spun her around, taking her hands in his. "You are not listening! and when you do, you hear what you want to hear, and not what I said." If you want an excuse to run, I cant stop you from creating it, but it is nothing but an excuse, and I'm not going to make it easy for you." He took her face in his large hand and held it up, looking in her eyes as the rain washed the tears and mud from her face. " I LOVE YOU! Martha is a babysitter, nothing more. She has tried to force a wedge between us , and you are letting her do it. If you want help with anything, she is all thats available, so I didnt force her away. But now thats over I've sent her home, as I'm sure you heard. She isn't coming back, even if you do leave. If I have to, I'll manage by myself."

He kissed her deeply and let her go. "Now its up to you, you can leave me and Jade and go on your way, or you can decide you love me and Jade, and we'll pick up where we left off, but If you leave, don't deceive yourself that things will be fine here, they won't. I'll probably lose the farm, and Jade as well. I just committed everything I hold dear to our relationship, and I'm counting on the fact, when you said you loved me a minute or two ago you really meant it. When I said I LOVE YOU, there was no "but" after it. If I was more attracted to Martha then you, why would I have sent her away?"

He stood there, Tears running down his face and rain running down his body in a muddy field, looking at her and waiting to see what she would do.

She felt the warmth of his hands wrap around her smaller ones as he spun her to face him. Opal didn’t want to leave, her heart was here with this farmer and his little daughter. They were her family and her heart’s desire. She sobbed as he held her face in his hand. Her blue eyes held his and when he kissed her they fluttered closed. Her arms slid around him and she melted against him. Mouth pressed tightly to his, she whimpered when he pulled away. The heat of his kiss filled her rapidly as he moved away from her a step.

“I don’t want to leave you, or Jade. Martha wants you and she won’t stop. Pointed out the fact that we aren’t truly married so she feels she can just step in. I do love you. There are no buts or ifs on mine. I have loved you since the first time we made love Robert, but I was scared. I am young and the things I feel for you scare me.” She moved closer pressing her soft body into his, resting her chin against him she looked up at him. “I never knew such deep emotions existed, the first time I held Jade I was in awe. She is mine, as well as you and Martha… the way she acted and those things she did… Your body is MINE, you tell her to STOP, don’t just IGNORE it.”

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I have made my intentions clear to her. She has no right to expect any different. " He kissed her deeply, and held her to his chest as the rain continued to fall. it was a warm rain and it just felt good." Where was jade when you came out here?" he asked. He picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the barn when they could see Jade in her basket asleep on the table through the open door. The rain ran off the barn roof like a waterfall and as they stood in the cascading water, He kissed her as he worked at the buttons of her dress. Soon the dress slid off her shoulders and her wet nipples, hard from the cool water were against his chest.

The rain water was warm as it fell from the heavens. Pelting them as they kissed in the field, Opal’s hands pressed into his bare chest. His question caught her off guard, smiling when she caught up she laughed gently. “She is napping; I put her on the table while I started laundry.” She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed trails in the water up and down his neck. Seeing their daughter still asleep she smiled as her feet touched the ground. The water that poured over her body was warm, but caught her off-guard. Though his hands were welcomed and the feel of her bare chest against his as the water poured over them made her tremble. Mumbling his name her hands slid down his chest to his pants and soon had him standing in just his shorts in front of her. Wiggling her hips gently the dress fell to the grass beneath her feet and she stood before him in only boots and a shy smile. “I love you, I love you so much Robby.”

He was hard and his cock tented his wet shorts inviting her attention. He leaned down and and kissed her stiff nipples, sucking one into her mouth. he picked her up stepping ou of his pants and leaving her dress in the muddy grass. he carried her over to the stump next to the barn and let her stand on it, letting her be ey level with him for the moment. He kissed her passionately, and let his hand stray to the smooth wet skin at the apex of her thighs. he held her close as the getle rain acrressed thenm both and trickled down between them.

As their passion grew, Robert saw Martha peeking around the corner of the barn. He broke his kiss, with her, and went to where Martha was hiding. He swept her into his strong arms, a huge grin forming on Martha's face. "Your hot aren't you? he asked her as he carried her out into the yard in full view of Opal. "perhaps this will help?" he said with a grin as he dropped her into the muddy water in the horse trough. As she sputtered to the surface, Robert said "Now go home like I asked you to!"

He walked back over to Opal and resumed kissing her as Martha sat in yhe trough dripping with muddy water.

Dragging her hand down his body she stroked his length through the fabric of his shorts. Moaning she leaned her head back a bit as he toyed with her breasts. Standing on the stump she smiled into his eyes and stroked his cheeks with soft strokes of her fingers. The water sliding between them made the experience that more delightful. When he stopped she tilted her head, watching him she laughed. Taking the moment she removed her boots tossing them over to her dress. Wrapping her arms around him she pulled him closer, “Some people don’t know how to take the hint.” Glaring at Martha she watched as the girl stepped out of the trough with a defiant look before storming off.

Small soft hands trailed over his rain damp skin and up into his hair holding their lips together before she allowed one of her hand to slip in to his shorts. Wrapping her fingers around his stiff member she moaned gently. “I need you as much as you need me…” she trailed off kissing him again. She wasn’t entirely sure if Martha was gone and didn’t like knowing that the girl had seen them both naked, and almost naked. Holding him she nuzzled his neck and jaw before bringing her lips up to his. “I want a child with you Robert, when the time is right and things are back on track can we try?”

Robert smiled at her. "Silly girl" he said between kisses" I've been trying since we were first together. You might just be pregnant now. Did that ever occur to you?" he asked. " I told you I love you and I meant it, and having a child is the ultimate expression of that." He slipped his shorts off his hips and let them fall. He lifted her into his arms and helped her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He lowered her slowly over his hard cock and pulled her tight against his chest.

Blushing she smiled at the thought, she hadn’t given it much of a chance. The conditions they were in were hard, he worked so hard and wouldn’t allow her to help much. Laundry and cooking as well as looking after Jade, those weren’t so hard and come spring she was sure he’d allow her to help in their small family garden. Canning would be something for next year, the piddly food they had now wasn’t enough to do a good canning job. Blinking, she tilted her head slightly as her hands ran down her body to her flat lower stomach. Her expression softened and she smiled at him, “I didn’t think about it, I was worried you were replacing me.”

Watching his shorts fall she understood, she began to pray that she was already pregnant, but Martha’s words lingered and bounced around. “What if the baby comes before the preacher gets here Robby?” Her eyes were wide with fear, of a bastard child, allowing Martha another thing with which to taunt her. She couldn’t think any other thoughts than of him as she wrapped her legs around him and felt him sliding into place, where he belonged. Sighing as her small body accepted his rock hard length, her sex fluttering as she stretched to fit him in. she clung to his strong body, “I love you Robby and I can’t wait to have your children.”

He held her in his arms as the rain fell. the kissed and huggsed and he took her gently, and lovingly, enjoying the rain as it fell and puddled between her breasts. As he reached his climax he whispered in her ear. I should be done with the planting in two days and then I think we should travel to St. Louis and be married. Jade is strong enough now we can take her.

"Don't worry about Martha, leave her to me." he said lovingly.

The warm rain fell, sliding down her skin, the dark hair that had escaped her braid was plastered to her skin. He held her there, their bodies meeting with gentleness. Slowly he built her up to her orgasm and allowed her to plunge gently, her clinging to him as their lips met. Nothing mattered except them and this moment, Martha and her cruelty at thinking she could take Robert away from her. As the rain grew harder she gasped and moaned with each stroke. His name falling from her lips as she arched her back and pressed her breasts more to him.

His words pulled her from her euphoric cloudiness. “Really? Robert that means so much to me, I don’t want something big. We can stay with my parents to save more if you’d like. I’m sure they won’t mind. They’d love to meet Jade.” St. Louis was home, it was scary to go back after a week, she didn’t want to go back to that life. “Robert… take me in the mud?”

Her words lit him on fire. His thighs already already burning with passion. Her request was earthy, and spoke of the basic almost animal desire she had for him. Her words were nearly irresistible. The rains had softened the earth so that it was warm and soft, and squeezed between his toes as he carried her a few steps from where they had stood. Without disengaging he dropped to his Knees and then lowered her back to the soft earth. her shoulders and head pressed against it and her hips still suspended by his cock and her legs being wrapped tightly about his hips. He held her hips in his hand so she could release her legs and began driving deep and hard into her with an animal passion which now matched hers. He let her hips down to the soft mud and and then, brought her ankles up to rest on her shoulders, and drove hard into her wet and wanting pussy. His groaning was loud, and muffled only by the rain. With each stroke she was pressed against the soft earth, and thighs slapped against hers splashing mud in every direction.

As the mud caressed her skin the animalistic nature of their lovemaking was brought out. She wanted him and felt like being a bit dirty, quite literally. Moaning she arched her back as her hips rose to meet his. “Robert,” she cried out as he drove into her with vigor. Feeling the mud splash an hearing him she was taken higher. The rain pelted her breasts as they bounced here and there with his thrusting. She felt yet another orgasm building as they moved together, each vocalizing their need and love for the other in groans and moans. The telltale twitch inside her was the first indication of the orgasm to come. Moving her hips faster against his she clawed her hands into the earth and cried out as the earth shattered beneath her and she fell into the abyss. “Yesss…” Her small frame shook as the orgasm ricocheted through and around her body. Lifting a muddy hand she traced his cheek and down his chest. The rain only added to her slickness as they continued to move in the mud.

Feeling the strong clutching of her inner walls upon him, Robert let go and added a flood of his semen to the wet and messy fluids that covered her inside and out. He rolled on his back pulling her on top but staying engaged. Despite cumming, the clutching of her body upon him and his heightened state of passion was keeping him erect. As the rain rinsed the mud from her back and curls it ran down in streaks and covered him. He massaged the soft mud into her breasts as she was now able to ride him.

Lubricating his fingers with the slippery mud, he took her ass cheeks in his hands and as she rode his cock, he massaged her soft ass cheeks and rosebud with his finger. His passion rising again, he arched up into her.

Never had they made love this long, but she wasn’t about to complain as he rolled to his back letting her on top of him. Gasping as she moved on his length. “Oh you feel amazing inside of me.” Her mud covered hands pressed on his stomach and chest as she lifted herself only to come back down and rotate her hips. Leaning forward she nipped at his lower lip dragging her teeth over it, capturing it to suckle and then release. Her blue eyes were clouded and rolled back in her head, with each touch of his hands. Her breasts bounced with each move of her body on his. Her cries of satisfaction got louder as she began to move faster. On the verge of another orgasm she hung her head over his chest and panted, “I’m… I’m so close, Robby.” It was at this point she heard it, the soft babble of baby Jade. She wasn’t crying but Opal was sure it would come.

Robert took her ass tightly in his hands, and drove her down hard on his cock again, at the same moment as his finger slipped inside her from behind. His back arched and his cock swelled and and throbbed inside her. His entire body shuddered and he felt her fluttering around his swollen pulsing cock. His body fell limp in the mud, his chest heaving from the exertion. "I think we need to be married soon" he said. "this will get us a baby very soon!"
He sat up and hugged her in his arms as he slowly relaxed inside her. Jades babble was slowly becoming fussing, and he knew they would need to attend to her. They got up and standing in the water cascading from the roof the washed each other clean with a cake of soap. only their feet remaining muddy, then went in to the barn to attend to Jade.

She couldn’t stop it though as he forced her down, she convulsed and cried out in pleasure as her orgasm hit and left her quaking his fingers had added to the pleasure but she had no time to say anything. “Only if it continues to rain like this,” she teased. Recovering and washing off she couldn’t help but still feel aroused at his washing of her skin.

Lifting the babe Opal bent and changed her diaper on the hay and filling a bottle fed the child. “Mama needs to make dinner; Daddy is probably starving after the workout I just gave him.” She said smiling. Turning to face him she smiled brighter. “We could have an early dinner and turn in early. We’ve already had our bath and the rain doesn’t seem to want to let up yet, besides we had an early start today.” She knew the rabbit stew was still in the pot and could be served cold and still taste good. It was up to him and she waited for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom