Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A farmer's bargain ( Wolvenrogue and Talin)

The whimpers of Jade caught her attention; quickly Opal was at Roberts’s side. Smiling she took the child, spoon and food and sitting on the edge of the bale she’d used to change her she fed the child. When finished she wiped her gently and changed her diaper. Handing her over to Robert she took the diaper to the edge and sat it down until morning. Turning she watched as her new husband gently patted the babe to sleep. Uncoiling her hair she noticed that the sun had finally set. Unbraiding her hair she heard him shuffle to the bed. Her whole body tensed. Hearing his voice speak her name she turned to him, innocent blue eyes peered at him while she shook her head no gently.

Brushing the hair out took her only a moment longer and she could no longer excuse herself from his bed, their bed. Asking to sleep separate from him would be scoffed at. On trembling legs she moved to the bed. The long white gown she more now hid her body from view but nothing hid her away beneath it. Smiling nervously she toyed with the blankets edge as she slid beneath them and joined him. She lie on her back staring up at the rafters above them, he had not been unkind or mean to her since she had been rude to him, yet she feared him so much she quivered. “Robert, I can’t replace her and I can’t be her. Please I beg of you, be ever so gentle, please.” Tears trickled down her face as she turned to face him. Her blue eyes wide with fear.

Robert wrapped his arms around her and pulled her gently to the warmth of his chest. "I know you are not Jenna. Though I loved her she is gone. I did not marry you to replace her. I married you to be my wife, and to share equally all that is mine, both joy and sorrow, and to be what I can not be to little Jade. No amount of loving and tenderness will make a father a mother. She needs both.
To make this work we must share everything, even our bodies, without reserve. I know this is new to you. I will be gentle, I promise." He ran his hands over her back gently massaging her soft skin through the thin cotton nightgown and ran his fingers through her hair. He could feel the warmth of her large breasts as they pressed against his chest. He began gently slowly, deeply kissing her sucking on her lips as he did. he rolled on his back slowly pulling her on top of him and holding her bottom in his large strong hands. "Opal, you are my wife, and iI shall always love you" he said.

Opal gasped when he brought her close to him, the feel of his chest pressed so tightly to her was new and caused her heart to triple in its speed. She knew she was needed, for Jade. Though she did not want to be wanted by Robert, she sought only to be needed by him as well. Fearing she was needed in only one area would cause pain in her heart. She could learn to love with time, it wasn’t something she could just pick off a tree and carry around in her pocket. He would have to earn his spot. The young child that lay sleeping in the corner had already earned a spot in but that was a given. Promise made of gentleness; she knew she could believe him. It was unspeakably wrong to deny ones husband the right to his wife’s body, though Opal considered it heavily.

Her eyes met his as his hand smoothed over her gown, warming the cold bare flesh beneath. Caught off guard by the gentle kisses he bestowed her lips she reacted swiftly and was soon tenderly kissing him. Chilled hands clasped his neck, not in a choke but in a tender embrace as his actions of pulling her lips into his mouth brought forth a soft moan of pleasure. “Robert, I will try to love you. I really will same as I will try to be a good wife and mother. Both of these still do not calm me, but I trust you.” On top of him she could feel his muscles bunching and relaxing, the control and power he contained within him made her shudder. She felt his erection, still, pressing on her thigh as his large hands held her shapely rump in his grasp. Blue eyes bore into his, apprehension still shining through.

Robert saw the fear in her eyes. He wanted love born out of joy not fear. He knew this was an almost impossible situation, but he had little choice in how it had all been arranged. The life of his child had depended on finding a mother soon, so he could repair the farm and restart the crops in time to have at least something of a harvest before winter. He softened his grip on her body and leat his passion ebb as he saw the fear and the circumstances they faced began to weigh heavily on him.

He held her tight in a hug and cuddled her softly as he rolled back his side and pulled her back snugly against his chest, his arm wrapped securely around her slim waist beneath her breast. " I promise to love you always". he said, "no matter what." He ran his other hand gently through her hair, and just comforted her for now. He demanded no more of her that evening, but gently kissed her neck and cuddled her through the night.

Staring into his eyes from above him she saw something go out, like a lantern being put out for the night. It both saddened and relieved her. Perhaps he wasn’t such a vile man as she had first suspected, nothing he had done had made her feel like a possession or a slave. At first she had felt that way , but those were her issues, issues she would have to get over. She was here, she was staying. Jade needed her and in a way, she needed that little one. Pressing her back against his broad chest as he relaxed his grip and positioned her, she felt safe and calm. Running her hand over his arms she twined their fingers, a gesture of thanksgiving and gratitude for not claiming her that very night. His simple, yet moving words caressed her soul and flitted through her mind as she slept peacefully against her husband.

Somewhere in the night she had turned to him, pressing her face in the crook of his neck. She wrapped her arm around him and pressed the other palm to his chest over his heart. Pressing her lips against his collar bone she kissed him gently and went back to sleep. It wasn’t until the early in the morning when she awoke with a noticeably aching bladder that she stirred. “Robert,” she whispered and rubbed her nose against his. “Robert, I need to use the john.” her voice was quiet she was embarrassed to tell him of such a personal thing, even though he was her husband.

Robert woke to find his wife now facing him, and her soft high voice speaking to him with urgency in the tone. " under the babies bed is a chamber pot. Pull it out and use it . He said, as he unwrapped his arms from around her. The air was cold and crisp now and it chilled him as he lifted the blanket for her to get up. He chuckled thinking that so simple a thing was an emergency, but he knew she was trying desperately hard to make this work. and then so should he. He waited for her to return to the bed, and when she did he couldn't help noticing how erect her nipples had become in the crisp predawn air. His cock responded instantly and stiffened. something he was certain she would notice as they snuggled together trying to get warm again. "Is everything ok now ? he asked as he cuddled her tight against his warm chest.

Shuddering in the cool morning air she shifted easily across the hay to the other side. Making quick work, relief flooded her. Her soft flesh was riddled with Goosebumps as she climbed back into bed with Robert. A soft gasp left her lips parted when she felt him against her. The way she slid in next to him placed his erection near her warm sex. The gown slid up a bit so her legs just above her knees were exposed. “Yes, thank you. I slept well but forgot to use the pot before bed, I’m sorry I woke you.” The sky wasn’t even lightened with the coming sun yet she felt wide awake as she lay curled against his chest. “Thank you for last night, you’ve shown me that you are nothing but a true gentleman and for that I am grateful. A lesser man would have pressed his advantage.” The way his body pressed into hers affected her slightly as she moved closer to him. Curiosity would get the better of her, so she backed off a bit.

As she moved slightly away from him, he placed a hand gently on her breast and gently massaged the nipple, which was already hard. he kissed her passionately again one kiss following the next in rapid succession. He cuddled and lightly teased in this fashion wanting to increase her desire but not scare her away. He was gentle and and affectionate, and he let the passions of her own body take her. As he felt the passion building with in her, he paused holding her in suspense, not knowing if he would continue or stop. He could feel her heart beating faster within her chest.

A soft moan escaped as his fingers glided over the rock hard protrusion at the forefront of her breast. If at all possible the pink bud tightened even more under his ministrations. Opening her mouth to him somewhere between the third and fourth kiss she allowed her tongue to explore the depths of his mouth tentatively. Each time he broke the kiss Opal groaned, but he came back again and again. Her heart thundered in her chest when he finally stopped coming back. Soft lips trembled in the dark, whether he could see it or not, she was unsure. She whimpered and moved the lower half of her body back against his, but only slightly. “Robert?” she questioned. Before letting him answer she had decided to carry on and pressed her lips to his in a needy kiss, a soft sigh of relief at the continued pleasure left her throat.

As she responded to his touch, he continued to caress her nipple with his fingers and then strayed to give the other equal time. His fingers played there until it was as hard as the first. He met the explorations of her tongue with those of his own, and his other hand moved down to he bottom and caresses it, slowly gathering and pulling up her night shirt until his fingers met her warm soft flesh. He gently rubbed her soft behind and moved down onto her inner thigh his finger just brushing her nether lips. He let his thumb play at the edges of her slit collecting the beads of moisture it found there. The discovery raised his passion, and he let a low moan escape him into her kisses.

Robert moved his hand from her nipples and began to unbutton her night shirt, slowly letting it fall open exposing the soft flesh of her ample breasts to his touch. He lifted her and pulled her up the bed so that he had easy access to her breasts with his warm lips. He began slowly kissing at her collarbone and then let his tongue escape. He traced a wet line down between her breasts. As he moved to suck in a nipple, his finger slowly traced the length of her slit, gently opening its folds, exposing its warm, slippery, pink inner surfaces to his gentle touch. He again paused. Looking up from her breast to her shining eyes as she curled around his head. His expression seeking her heart.

His hands on her body caused her breathing to halt for a moment, she wanted his touch and this scared her. A soft moan caught her off guard when he’d only brushed against her, now, heated sex. Willing to give him what he deserved she was glad he was moving slowly, if allowed her time to adjust. She felt the cool air move down her throat and to her breasts as he undid the buttons holding her nightdress on her slender frame. The slow drag of her smaller, softer frame against his hard caused an even louder moan to leave her body. His mouth upon her flesh eliciting small cries of pleasure at the feelings it brought. Having never felt like this before she knew it was something HE was causing.

Her hands were not idle in all his flurry of motion, she gingerly traced the lines created on his body by the years of hard labor. Along the strong jawbone and neck, her fingertips ran. Her legs had found their way between his and when moved she could brush her knee gently against his manhood. His lips at her breast caused her to murmur his name in a way that did not leave him room to wonder. Pulling his head closer, her hips arching to greet him, her voice was soft and pleading, “Robert, don’t stop, please… I want you.” Her knee moved again and she wished she could have caressed him in the way his calloused finger caressed her own sex.

As he continued sucking and kissing her nipples, Robert's finger continued tracing the length of her slit until she was fully open at his finger was moistened in the dew her body had created. Her body was ready to receive him, and by her words, he knew that her spirit was also. Gently, he let his finger enter her womb until he felt the barrier of her maidenhood. He gently slid his finger in and out of her tight entrance, letting it collapse around his finger and be stretched again each time. This kisses became deeper and he probed her mouth with his tongue his passion clearly rising. Robert lifted his hips from the bed, and hooking the waistband of his shorts slid them down to his knees, then kicked them off. His heart member now rested unencumbered against her knees.

Again as before, he rolled onto his back, and took her hips into his strong hands. Lifting her body as though it were weightless he moved her down until the head of his manhood rested lightly against her open flower. "Are you sure you are ready my love?" He asked. He looked deep into her eyes, again waiting, to be sure she understood his intentions.

Drawing her legs apart she lifted one over his outer and blushed deeply in doing so. She didn’t want him to think her a harlot, but his touching, she needed more of it. Slender fingers sifted through his sandy locks tugging ever so gently him to her breast more. Breathless moans racked her body upon his finger entering her, the sacred channel no longer untouched, the brush of the calloused pad against her maidenhead caused her to quake. He didn’t press or hurt her in anyway, she welcomed his lips against her own, moaning out in satisfaction as her hips moved with his finger in the rhythm he had set. She felt her tight chasm pulsing around his finger as he glided the digit in and out of her time and time again. each movement taking her to a new higher place.

Her tongue, now accustomed to his slid easily along his stroking over the sensitive roof of his mouth and exploring what other places may be of pleasure to him. When he stopped his motions at her entrance she groaned in unshed frustration and in need she whimpered for him. Feeling him bare against her knew caused her sex to flutter as an understanding to why he stopped took precedence. She knew he’d wanted her, his body had told her so last night. Looking down upon him as they rolled, her legs falling to either side of his body. Feeling his length brush against his body she knew what was to come. Nodding her head she smiled down at him. The snow white gown still wrapped about her body, bunched at her middle and falling off one shoulder exposing a breast to her husband that lay beneath her waiting her answer. Nodding she tugged at the offending material, one that hid her from his sight. If he was going to have all of her, he was going to see all of her.

As she lifted her torso from him, and her nightgown lifted up over her head, her beautiful breasts and erect nipples hung naturally before his mouth. Pulling her to him again he sucked in her left nipple, and once again took her hips in his hands. This time, without hesitation he lined her tight opening up with the head of his manhood, and after moistening it in her slit he looked deep in her eyes, and seeing the want in them, he pushed her hips down and entered her. As the head of his cock followed her hymen he paused, presto passionate kiss to her lips, and pushed her down until she fully encased his member. As he looked into her eyes, he saw a mixture of surprise and passion, with a hint of pain.

He loved the feel of her warm walls wrapped tightly around him, and held her there a moment while she became accustomed to his presence inside her and then pulling her back almost to the point of escaping her he drove deep into her again, this time quicker, and ended the stroke with another passionate kiss. As he watched her face, he love the change of expression she underwent, as the pain disappeared and pleasure replaced it. He released her hips, and left her control the pace of their lovemaking as she lay astride his manhood and he continued to stimulate her sensitive breasts with his tongue and run his hands over her upper body.

His lips upon her breast made the thought of what they were about to do fade into the back of her head just a bit. His lips were hot over her pebbled bud. Feeling the head of his member brush against her sex she moaned and closed her eyes briefly. She trusted him and knew this should be done, the time wasn’t exactly right but come what may they would deal with whatever was tossed their way, together. She convulsed the moment he slid inside, the large engorged member of Robert stretched her channel wide and she cried out softly before biting her lip and casting a wary eye to Jade. Turning back to him she was greeted with a deep passionate kiss. Her breasts pressed into his chest and her hair flowed around them as he came fully inside of her body. She didn’t cry, she didn’t want that for him, not after what he’d been through.

Letting her eyes tell the story the surprise of how good he felt and the passion she felt at his touch, and the brief pain their joining caused. Heart thundering in her chest as he stilled just watching her, she blushed. Feeling her chasm stretching to enrobe his hardened length she didn’t feel any pain until, he moved. The slamming of him back inside her body caused her to cry out, a cry he swallowed with his kiss. Driving into her she felt the change, the soft slap of their bodies and the fire welling within her. As he released her she slid up to an almost seated position and using her curled legs pushed off of the bales beneath them and moved her up and down his length. Her small hands held tight to his chest as she moved. The feel of his mouth on her breasts caused her to moan and whisper his name. She moved as well as she could his large body was hard to lift off and she could feel him hitting something deep within her and it felt amazing. Lifting fully off of him she slid he feet up to grip and help lift. Moving as she did it was like riding in a saddle. Gasping for breath she met his gaze and smiled softly, one hand holding one of his and the other against his stomach as she spoke his name gently.

Robert matched her thrusts with his own, arching his back and rocking his hips, driving his long hard cock deep inside of her. He sat up on the bales pulling her body tight against his, his arms wrapped tightly around her torso, and her legs just naturally wrapping around his back. Again he took her hips, in his large hands, and began to slide her up-and-down the full-length of his hardened shaft he groaned with each stroke, until finally, feeling the walls of her rippling about him, he could hold back no more. His cock swelled and throbbed and with a cry that was stifled by her mouth as he kissed her, he gave her all that he possessed, filling her with his seed. His body shook, and a satisfied smile filled his face as he ran his hands through her beautiful hair and smothered her face with kisses. "Opal I love you with all my heart" he said breathlessly as he held her tightly in his arms, is still hard cock buried deep inside her now flooded womb.

When he setup pulling her close she was thankful for his help, uncertain about what felt best for him. The sheen of sweat made moving easier and they slid against each other, Opal panting and gasping for air as he filled her with each quick stroke he gave her. His groans telling her that she was pleasing him. The movements pleasing her as well, she felt him gliding along her channel and rubbing something that made her want to scream out his name, she held back and let the feeling build. Digging her nails into the smooth flesh on his back she felt something give. Her eyes, which up until this point, had remained on him watching his face as he enjoyed her body, suddenly rolled back into her head. Leaning back she arched her breasts up against his chin and coming forward melded her lips to his as she cried out in pleasure. Worried her screams would wake the baby. Soon after she cried out he cried out as well. She released his mouth and clung to him her brow resting against his. “I am yours, for always.” She smiled at him. She still felt him buried deep within her and knew he felt the same, hard. “Are we going to do more Robert?” she questioned. She knew in this moment that she could love him, it would take her a little bit of time to adjust.

Robert lay back on the bed, gasping for breath, and smiling at her innocent question. He pulled her down against his chest and kissed her. It is still hard cock remained buried deep within her, and Robert slowly rocked his hips maintaining their pleasure. "We can do as much as you like my love" he said. "It's not yet light and the baby is still sleeping. We were meant for each other's pleasure, as well as each other's helpers. There isn't much in our life right now that is sweet, we might do well to fully enjoy that which there is." He looked into her shining eyes and placing his hands on her bottom gently rubbed it as he continued to kiss her, not wanting the moment to end. The feel of her soft skin against his, and her warm body wrapped around him, gave him peace and helped him to make sense of the chaos that his life had become since the flood.

“Mmm,” she moaned as he began moving again, “I-I never knew something could feel this heavenly. Thank you for sharing this with me Robby.” Blue eyes shined down at him as he spoke. Great adoration for her husband was what she felt. Times are hard, must we be careful? Or does it not matter if we conceive?” She knew there was little they could do to stop it, and only were able to pray for a healthy baby and a safe delivery. She felt exhausted from the long day before and she knew that when they finally did wake, it would be another exhaustive day. “Will my chores be much of the same as yesterday or do you have more for me to do?” Her blue eyes began to glaze and she yawned lightly.

Robert smiled as she called him Robby, the lack of formality, and adoration in her eyes, told him what he wanted to know most; that their marriage would be more than one of convenience or necessity, but rather, one built on love and mutual admiration. As she rocked her hips upon him, he once again reached the point of release and holding her hips in his hands, he thrust hard up into her and groaned as he filled her again this is seed. As he relaxed panting on the bed, he said between breaths "we shall enjoy each other to the fullest, and as God sees fit to give us children, we will trust him for their care". He kissed her gently as she laid her head on his chest and they fell asleep. It seemed only moments before once again they would be awakened by Jade's insistent, and hungry cries. Robert kissed his wife awake, and said "you change the baby, and I'll get some milk from a cow." He pulled on his shorts and climbed down the ladder and returned in a few minutes with a quart of fresh warm from the cow.

Pressing down on him she reached her peak once more and felt his seed splash upon her womb coating her, reminding her she was his now and forever. The soft kisses and words made her smile, seeing them through, trust. She nodded and kissed his jaw before falling asleep on him, still connected. Shattering the silence was the peals of need from Jade as the sun barely showed its face. Nodding she rose and pressed a kiss to the babe’s head. The soiled diaper off she had a new one off and was cuddling the child to her. Filling a glass bottle she affixed a rubber nipple and slid the bottle into the hungry child’s mouth. Shyly while he’d been out she had seen the mess they’d made of the sheets, her virginal barrier and their combined release now tainted the sheets that covered their bed. “When she is finished I will get dressed and strip the bed. Then start on breakfast, is there something special you like to start your day off with Robert?”

Hearing her request, Robert thought for a moment. It had been sometime since he had had someone to cook for him, especially in the morning and he grown quite used to fending for himself, though this took valuable time away from his chores, and he was grateful for the help. "Pancakes" he said "if you look on the shelf, you'll find a small bottle of sugar syrup, I made the last time we ate them. If you collect a couple legs from the chickens, we should have everything you need. It's stored in the corner of the loft in the cupboard.

Robert had already pulled on his overalls and a longsleeved T-shirt, and was busy down the barn below feeding the animals and changing their bedding. He grabbed two eggs from one of the chickens and place them in the basket at the foot of the ladder to the loft. "I collected the eggs for you there in the babies basket! Be careful not to break them. I'm going out to build a fire for you to cook on."

Smiling at him, she was happy with the request. “I love pancakes; I will brew some coffee as well.” Pulling on her clothing she smiled at him, he looked so handsome in his overalls, she trembled remembering the power in the male body that lie beneath his clothes and she blushed watching him as he descended. Rummaging the cupboard she pulled the basket to the top careful not to break the eggs. Sitting Jade in her bassinet she smiled as the child held the bottle and suckled on it. Stripping the bed quickly she tossed them over the side so they landed next to the ladder. Loading her items she lowered the basket and carried the items out. In a large bowl she combined the ingredients and yawned gently as she watched him build the fire.

The batter was a little lumpy but it tasted fine. The pan he’d cleaned the night before was dry and she sat it on the fire. Continuing to stir she attempted breaking up the lumps Giving up she added a bit of dough to the pan and started her first pancake. Flipping it she smiled, it looked perfect. She filled the kettle and began making coffee as well. Once all the pancakes were done she sat them on the rocks surrounding the pit and covered them with a cloth to keep them warm. She sat the table and went to the loft to retrieve Jade. Calling for Robert she sat the breakfast on the table. Jade lay on a soft pile of clean straw playing with a handmade doll. Sliding a pancake on his plate and then hers she added a tiny bit of syrup and poured them each a cup of coffee. With the first bite she took she knew something wasn’t right. Lumps of flour riddled her pancakes and the added crunch of the eggshells wasn’t welcome either. “I’m sorry,” she said softly, her eyes welling up with tears and her small hands covered her face. “I have not done well at this task.”

Having been warned, Robert took a bite of the pancake he had been given. She was right it was crunchy, with bits of raw flour here and there, but seeing her tears, he was in no mood to humiliate her further. So rather than complaining, he quietly ate the whole thing, setting aside the bits of shell that he came across. Then surprised her, by taking another. Truth be told, he had eaten far worse, that had been made with far less love. When he looked down at Jade, what he saw was far more important to him, then lumpy pancakes. As she finished her bottle, Jades little eyes were fixed tightly on Opel, and her smile was unmistakeable, even with a nipple in her mouth. He hadn't seen Jade's eyes so bright since before Jenna was lost.

Taking a long swallow of coffee, he got up from the table, and said "I'm off to get Martha, I'm going to have her help you today with your chores. She is experienced on the farm. That way I can get some corn in the ground so that we have a crop before winter."

Watching in awe as he ate not one but two of them, her eyes went wide and she smiled. Eating her own she tugged at the little girls feet, smiling up at her around the nipple. Watching him watch his daughter she smiled gently and reached a hand across the table and gave his hand a squeeze of thanks. As he stood so did she, moving to him she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him tenderly. Her eyes meeting his, the longing for him to take her to bed was still there, “Jade and I will clean up this mess.”

“I will do better on pancakes, I’ll be sure to ask Martha for some pointers. Do you have chunk of meat for dinner? I will use the remains of last night’s dinner to make a hash for lunch if Martha will show me how to make bread.” Kissing him again she gathered the dishes in a bucket and lifted Jade to her hip. Moving along brown skirt trailing the ground around her dark blue shirt tucked in at the waist, straw hat on her head, she sat the bucket down in her makeshift kitchen. Spreading a blanket out on the ground she put the child on her tummy with her doll and made quick work of the dishes.

By the time Robert and Martha appeared she was done and sitting and playing with Jade on the rug. Lying on her back she brought her up and down while laughing. “Hi welcome to our home!” She said to Martha and stood to greet her. Smiling she moved to Robert and kissed his cheek. Moving back to stand at his side she saw something flash in the other woman’s eyes. Opal slipped her arm through Martha’s and moved toward the loft. “Would you help me make the bed and then you can show me how to make bread and then I’ll put Jade down for a nap while we churn butter and start the hash for lunch.”

Back
Top Bottom