Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death, when I grow tired of you. -- Relix&Fashion

Relix

Supernova
"Raz! What is one of her kind doing here!?" A female voice called, clear in shock.

"Don't worry, sister. It is all in my glorious, beautiful plan." The male elf spoke, staring at the human female who rested on the small cot. Humans were .. marked for death by anything. Elf, Orc, Dwarf, weird animal creature-people. It was a beautiful thing to see, their blight of a population was wearing thin. To ensure there would be no population spurts; officials of each reigning race gathered, all agreeing - rather quickly, too - that all humans should be flushed from their hiding grounds and killed. Every single last one of them.

So, Raz, in thinking it through after catching this one rummaging through some of his crops, thought it was truly a waste to let such a fine looking creature go to waste by sending it off to their officials. Here, she'd be safe in hiding amongst him and his sister's home.

"Raz, I don't think I can go through with this .. "
"Sister, imagine the possibilities. Cooking? Cleaning? Sexual favors? I see the way you look at those other girls." The male elf teased, a small tint of red crossing the face of the girl. "So, just look at it in the way of we are hiding our very own servant. If she wishes to leave because we are unjust, well, we can take her to our leaders and then she will be killed. Which do you think she'd prefer then?"

The only tricky part would be concealing her as an elf, just for when people got suspicious of the male not gardening his own crops. A random girl elf just so happened to stumble into their lives to be their servant? Things don't work out that handsomely for people.

Raz ran a hand through his short dark black hair, his silver eyes studying the figure of the sleeping human. The male was a Dark Elf, for what reasons? Well, they were more violent in nature then their brothers to the West. Thus their dark rituals, dark violent streaks earned their race a sub-title. Skin tone was a slightly bit tanner then those from the West, as well so it fit.

A small sigh passed through his lips as the male plopped down on the end of the cot, his sister still showing worry in her face about the idea. "Sister Elina, if you wish, you can go back and live with mom. If you tell a soul, I will burn you and our siblings alive .. in the house." Watching her swallow hard, her face bringing about more worry.

"I-I w-won't tell anyone." She stuttered lightly. A displeased sigh being heard from the male.

That was sadly disappointing, he didn't bring this human in so only he could benefit. One time that he wasn't thinking about himself, she gets uppity on not wanting to be punished for something. "Fine, pack your stuff and get a move on." Turning his head to the girl laying in the cot, well, that freed up a room. To ensure the chance of her staying, he'd offer the girl his sister's old room. Stretching out his lean, firm arms the male let out a small sigh, his sister was hurried packed .. as if she was wanting to leave before. Cocking his brow, "Well, see you around, sis." The girl hurrying from the home, the door slamming shut.

Turning his head to focus his attention on the human, placing his hand on her calf. Raz shook lightly.

"Hey, wake up."

Elessa's eyes flew open at the touch, she started to sit up and her hand went automatically to her hip to grab her knife. Then, groggily, she remembered that her knife had been taken. She'd been trapped by a couple of hunters and they'd stripped her of her weapons so they could have their way with her before they killed her. It was the only reason she'd been able to escape from them. Their greed for her flesh had given her an opening to slip away. But now without a cracked rib and a raw, bruised throat. These injuries made themselves known with her first breath in, beginning to ache and burn to remind her of her close encounter.

Even after her escape, Elessa's assailants continued to look for her, but just as they inched closer and closer to her hiding place, trapped like a rat an unexpected ally showed himself, sending the hunters off in another direction entirely. The last thing she could remember was being pulled out into the open and seeing that her savior was not a crafty human as she'd supposed, but a dark elf. The rest of the journey to his home was hazy and blurred in her memory.

She was not inconspicuous. Her rosy skin set her apart from the elves. Curled, golden-blonde hair set her apart from the dark elves. Too tall and lithe to be a dwarf... and, well, there were many things that proved she was not orcish... the main thing being a lack of the horrendous scent.

Blinking green eyes, Elessa strained to speak. Air scraped painfully against her throat. She managed only a couple words, swallowing painfully.

"Thank... you."

She was not quite naive enough to think that he had saved her life in an act of selfless human-tolerance. But... for now... whatever price he would ask was better than death.

Raz waved his hand dismissively at her thanks. The chances of her saying thanks were very unlikely after he decided on what to completely do with her. At the moment, it was a bit of just keep her around for company and have her clean. Well, okay, the home he lived in was rarely - if ever - dirty. Elves being neat freaks by nature, they tried their hardest to not even make the slightest mess. That small little mess unchecked would pick and pick and pick at them until they finally went to clean it. Raz's sister was horrible with it, she was one of the more tidier Elves. Over-obsessive at times about cleaning and keeping the house spotless. Maybe it was better for her to go live with their mother.

So, what exactly does that leave the girl there for? Well, the male did find it slightly unfair for the call to annihilate all humans. Why not just keep them alive, under a controlled, watchful hand? When they over-populate, just issue a small execution plan and see it through. Knocking out half of their population, if not more. Simple.

Raz tilted his head a bit, a small sigh following. Studying the female to see exactly what they needed to hide .. well, it was a bit obviously. She was a clear skin tone difference from any and all Elves, so, they'd need to find some sort of paste to rub over her face that matches Elves. Otherwise, she can just wear a long robe with a cloak over that, one with a hood that will cover most of her face. Not like she really needed any of that, if she stayed in the house. She'd be fine, only window in the whole house was in the male's bedroom so it was pretty easy to stay hidden in the house. What would she be going out for.

"First off, what shall I call you? By name? Human? Scum? My little slave?" The male spoke, clearly amused at the choice of names. This whole thing might be relatively funny when it comes to an end, she was at him whim. Wasn't any choice about it.

"I'll just call you by name, so, what is it?"

Elessa's eyes darkened slightly. She was not surprised to hear him joke at her expense. It was becoming apparent that he had her under his thumb and they both knew exactly what that meant. For now, it was better than being raped and killed, so she did not react. Instead, she looked at his face boldly- to show she would not be intimidated easily if he tried- and spoke.

"I am... Elessa. What do you want of me?"

She ran her fingers through her hair casually, glancing around the room in nervousness to take in her surroundings. She had never been inside a proper home before. She'd lived most of her life hiding in the wild or packed in with others of her kind like rats in secret slums. Staying ahead of the hunters meant constant moving. Even if there was any way for her to get inside a proper house, she was not the type to take the risk. There were some that were thieves and scavengers. Elessa preferred to keep her head down mostly, stay quiet and not draw attention.

For the first time ever she felt... dirty. This place was so clean compared to anything she'd ever known. To her, life was covered in bits of grime and dust. There was no real shelter from the rain and the wind and the dirt. To see a place unmarred by filth left her in awe. She shifted uncomfortably where she sat, feeling as though her uncleanliness was sure to ruin anything she touched.

Good question, good question.

What exactly did the male want from her? Prior to his sister's leaving, she would be here to help around the home in ways that most Elves wouldn't do out of wedlock. Figured it was a perfect fit for the situation the girl was in, humans were hunted. Live to please or die.

Cocking his head to the right, "Well, it is nice to meet you Elessa." Raz spoke, shutting his eyes, smiling lightly. Opening his eyes quickly, not trusting the girl .. she could scratch his face off .. gouge out his eyes while they were closed and defenseless. Moving toward the small wicker basket in the corner of the room, shuffling through a few articles of clothing. Robes, shirts, skirts, dresses, pants. Flinging them out of the wicker basket, dirtying up the place. Kicking over the basket, the male had a small smile on his face. He was content with .. messy.

"I am Raz." The male spoke, turning to face the girl. Bowing lightly, "And the first thing you should do is probably bathe. Look .. and smell, like you haven't bathed in weeks."

Scratching his chin lightly, tips of his ears twitching lightly. That was probably the most annoying thing ever. Kneeling down, the male picked up a dark blue robe, hooded. Quickly tossing it to her, "Wear that .. you'll be safe under that if you need to go outside, will make you look more like an elf. Probably assume you are my sister." Shrugging lightly, the male hadn't addressed her question yet. Better to make her wonder what he'll do then be forth right and tell her, yes?

"And, you'll be sleeping in my sister's old room .. the one on the left, bathing room is in between the bedrooms." House was step up .. weird. Was just a square; kitchen and front were split off at the left, then three rooms. "If you need undergarments .. my sister may have left some of her's in her room. Might be a bit .. lacey and what not for humans." Elven women defined themselves on fine silk and elegant fabrics. Didn't stop at the undergarments either.

"So, yes, hop to it. Then we'll discuss why you are here."

Back
Top Bottom