Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Gift To Never Forget by RobBase086 and Darknezz

Mizuki kisses him and she lets her eyes close while putting her arms around his neck and kept her into the kiss. While she then let her tongue join them so that they would begin to french make out.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki kisses him and she lets her eyes close while putting her arms around his neck and kept her into the kiss. While she then let her tongue join them so that they would begin to french make out.

Don felt her arms go around his body or neck region feeling Mizuki pulling him into her. His tongue slides into her mouth to play with her tongue as they begin to french kiss deeply and passionately. He sucks onto her tongue and lower lip with a smile. His fingers rubbing her clit and pussy slit. He then starts to slide his fingers into her virgin pussy that she has.

Mizuki looked up at him into his eyes as she kissed him more intensley when she felt him enter her virgin. When she finished she leaned against the counteer still making out with him.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki looked up at him into his eyes as she kissed him more intensley when she felt him enter her virgin. When she finished she leaned against the counteer still making out with him.

Don just smiled gazing into Mizukis blue eyes that she had that were so beautiful. He felt her kiss him deeply and passionately as he slid his fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her pussy felt nice and tight though.

"Ahh ahh y-your fingers are so good" she said. She then rubbed his pants where his cock was and she began to bite her lip. "I wonder how your cock feels" Mizuki said kissing him again.

Darknezz said:
"Ahh ahh y-your fingers are so good" she said. She then rubbed his pants where his cock was and she began to bite her lip. "I wonder how your cock feels" Mizuki said kissing him again.

"I am glas that you like my fingers Mizuki." He said to her as he began to slide a little faster and faster into her pussy. He felt her rubbing her hand onto his cock and was becoming very aroused by it. "Only one way to find out about it." He said with a smile to her and kissing her back once again.

Mizuki bit her lip listening to him while she kissed him back smiling and she put her arms around his neck letting her tongue dance with his. She got off the counter while pulling him to the couch.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki bit her lip listening to him while she kissed him back smiling and she put her arms around his neck letting her tongue dance with his. She got off the counter while pulling him to the couch.

Don enjoyed Mizuki kissing him onto his lips and felt her pulling him to his couch in the living room. He did not know what to expect since it has been quite sometime since he was with a woman. As he felt his back hit the couch he was looking up at her and smiled about this move on what she did.

Mizuki took off the shirt and let her red top show while ripping that apart and she smiled. "Hmm if I show you mine then you show me yours" She said pulling down his pants. Mizuki then kissed him intensely with her tongue dancing with his and she kissed down his neck then started another make out session.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki took off the shirt and let her red top show while ripping that apart and she smiled. "Hmm if I show you mine then you show me yours" She said pulling down his pants. Mizuki then kissed him intensely with her tongue dancing with his and she kissed down his neck then started another make out session.

Don just watched as Mizuki removed her shirt and showed her red top that she was wearing as he heard her rip it apart. He just smiled in amazement shocked at her actions even thought he loved it. "Oh I will definitely show you what I have Mizuki because I have no problems with that at all." As he started to reach up and fondle her breasts giving them a nice squeeze to them and his fingers playing with her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom