Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher Makes a Student a Deal ---(( Blair and Earon57))

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he replied "Now let's see what you can do" he stepped away from her and admired her body.

Cassandra nodded and gently pushed him back to sitting on the couch. Straddling, she kissed him deeply, feeling more turned on than ever. Her lips traveled from his to his neck, unbuttoning his shirt on her way down.

He leaned back and stretched out his arms watching her as she moved down his body. He open his legs to give her room in front of him.

Cassandra kissed all the way down his bare chest and stomach as she pushed the shirt off his shoulders. Sitting her knees between his legs, she bit her lip and looked up at him while unbuttoning his pants. "I've never done this before..." she admitted nervously.

"Thats alright" he replied. He ran his fingers through her hair and helped with the belt buckle. He groaned and raised his hips as she tugged on his pants.

She pulled his pants down and off, then wrapped her hand around his cock, gently stroking it and watching it get hard. She looked up at him for approval as she leaned down and hesitantly licked at the head, then moved her mouth around it, sucking on the very tip like she would a popcicle.

He moaned as her hand grasp him. His cock enlarged more as she stroked then as her tongue touched his head his eyes closed and his head leaned back. His breathing picked up and he let out a low moan as she wrapped her lip around the tip of his cock.

Cassandra felt herself get wet at the sound of his moans. Reaching around,s he cupped his balls and squeezed gently, before giving a try at taking more of him in her mouth. Taking about half his length in her mouth, she gently bobbed her head up and down and let her hand stroke the rest in rhythm.

He moaned as her mouth took more of him in. His hips started to slowly move up and down in rhythm with her had. At the touch of her hand on his balls he moaned in pleasure.

She gave him suction and worked him over for several minutes before slowly sliding his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him innocently. Her thighs were slick with her own juices and her nipples were rock hard, brushing against his legs. She had never felt this way before. "Mr. Anderson, am I doing alright?" she whispered, licking her lips.

He panted breathlessly "Yes my dear please continue..." he looked down at her and move some hair from her face. "Youre doing great"

Cassandra smiled and nodded, going back to work and pushing more of his cock in her mouth than before. She was nervous about taking all of him, so she continued to strong the base with her hand. She went between giving him suction to simply licking him like a kitten does milk. It was turning her on more than she ever though possible.

His hips move faster now with her rhythm and his head leaned back and his breathing started to pick up. His hand on her head helped her bob up and down on his cock as he moaned.

Cassandra started to moan around his cock, and her hands went down to hold the tops of his thighs. Balancing on them, she let him take control and move his cock in and out. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but decided to wait.

He moan now thrusting his hips up and down his cock in and out of her mouth. He took a deep breath then thrust into her mouth as he started to cum.

Cassandra groaned around his cock when he started to thrust harder into her mouth, and soon, she felt his cum sliding in her mouth. It took her by surprise, but not wanting to displease him, she swallowed it whole. With one last suck from base to tip, she slowly slid his cock from her mouth, then went down to lick at the cum that leaked from her mouth. "Was that good, Mr. Anderson?" she whispered huskily, still licking around his cock.

"Oh yes...." he replied out of breath. His cock still bobbed as she cleaned it. He sat breathing hard amazed that his student had just taken his load and swallowed it all.

She smiled and stood up, walking over and sitting beside him on the couch, still in her naked glory. "That wasn't too bad," she said, smirking and licking her lips. "I think I can earn my keep around here... To keep a warm bed and to stay away from me dad's place." Excitement was boiling inside her and she leaned over and put her hand on his thigh affectionately.

He sat still breathing hard and looked at her. I'm sure that you will de great with your "rent payments". He stood up and headed to the bathroom

Cassandra nodded and stood up, picking up the towel and wrapping it around herself before she made it to his guest room that he had prepared for her. Feeling as if she should not ask about borrowing his shirt again, she decided to just slide in the sheets of the bed naked. It felt incredible to be in a bed for once, and for it to be a in a home that was safe and nice... It felt so good, she didn't even care to wear pajamas.

He took a shower and then headed to bed relaxed with thousands of thoughts going through his mind for his new "tenet"

Cassandra woke up the next morning a little late, being it was Saturday and her amount of sleep over the past few months had been minimum. She sighed and wrapped the sheet around herself and walked out into the living room. "Hello?" she called out hesitantly, not knowing if he was home or maybe had changed it mind.

He was in the kitchen eating a bowel of cereal. "In here" he has wearing only a pair of boxers. Hoo looked at her as she entered the kitchen. "Sleep well?"

Cassandra smiled as she entered the kitchen and sat across from him, leaning over and resting her chin on her hand. "Very, very well," she whispered, "Thank you so much... That bed made me sleep better than I had in months. You have no idea how much all of this means to me, Mr. Anderson..."

"It's no problem really. As long as you keep up the good work." He stood up and put away his dishes. Then looked at her and grinned as he headed to the shower.

Back
Top Bottom