Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher Makes a Student a Deal ---(( Blair and Earon57))

Blair1216

Pulsar
blake-lively-sexy-8.jpg

Cassandra was sitting in her English class, staring out in space like she usually did before the bell rang. Only five more minutes until school was let out for the weekend, and she could not be more depressed. Biting her lip and putting her fingers through her long blond hair nervously, she tried to think of an excuse to hand around a little later, or possible find a way to not have to go back to the shelter for the weekend.

Yes, while the other teens were thrilled about the upcoming weekend, thinking about the parties, the football game, and simply laying around their houses, Cassandra had to think of where she would even go... During the week, the shelter wasn't so bad. She could get a shower, change into whatever clothes she stole from the laundry mat that day, and go to her favorite little twenty four hour coffee shop so that she could study. Then, a few hours before school, she's convince the custodian to let her in to do some extra studying. He always would, and she would always go to sleep in one of the large arm chairs in the fancy library of her school. But no, this was the weekend, and it wasn't so easy on the weekend....

But even when she is at her weakest, she didn't contemplate the idea of going home to her father. No, nothing would make her go back to him after what he did to her. Nothing.

To Cassandra's disappointment, the bell rang, people cheered, and she sulked as she back up a few things into her ratty backpack. When she stood, the black skirt she was wearing did not leave much to the imagination, for she found it in a washing machine, and it was a little too small and tight. Her long legs looked even longer in it, all the way down to the flats she wore. Her button down shirt was a little tight in her bust area, giving anyone who cared to look a sneak peak at her lacy black bra, but she was never very modest, and didn't think much about it.

Mr Anderson reminded the class that they have a paper due on Monday and that it is worth two test grades. He went from the front of the class to his desk dodging students as he did. Sitting down to a large stack of papers he looked up noticing that one of his students was still in the room looking out the window in the back of the class. The classroom was on the third floor of the school and looked out over a city park giving a view towards downtown and the office building in the distance.

Wondering why she was still here he cleared his throat "Everything alright Cassandra?" Looking at her from his desk the brows of his green eyes up.

Cassandra looked up and saw that everyone but her and Mr. Anderson were gone. She blushed and looked down, grabbing her things and standing up. "Oh, yes sir," she said, nodding and looked back out the window. "Um, you know... If you would like some help with anything... Grading papers or making copies... I wouldn't mind staying late." She looked back over at him, leaning against her desk enough for her skirt to ride up her thigh a little bit. Her big blue eyes shined at him, wanting nothing more than for him to give her some busy work so that she didn't have to go back to the shelter any time soon. They were bound to figure out soon that she was a minor, and she couldn't handle a foster home. She was too stubborn and independent for that.

"Well I do have some copies that need to be made and some maps that need to be graded for the freshmen classes.... I suppose if you want to spend your Friday afternoon doing that you can." He looked up and scratched his cheek his stubble starting to show after not shaving that morning. Then ran his fingers through his brown hair. He signed and leaned back looking at the stack of papers on his desk needing to be taken care of over the weekend. "Sound appealing?" Looking back up at her.

Cassandra's face lit up and she nodded, instantly grabbing some papers off his desk to read through. She was one of the better students in the school, for she didn't have much else to do besides study in her spare time. Not to mention, she really wanted to make something of herself after high school so that she could be ensured to have a better life that didn't involve her father. College was her dream, even though she had about five dollars to her name. That was why she worked so hard. She needed a scholarship.

"I would love to," she said, smiling over at him and tucking a piece of blond hair behind her ear. Taking the papers, she went and sat down at one of the front middle desks in the room, directly in front of him. She immediately got to work, curling a piece of hair around her finger while her other hand worked at grading with a red pen. Her left leg crossed over her right leg, not realizing that her short skirt made her white panties visible. "I didn't have plans tonight, anyway..." she mumbled, chewing at the end of the pen and staring at the paper intently.

He looked at her noticing her short skirt and flash of white under it then snapped out of it, taking a deep breath and going back to the papers. "Why dont you have any plans?"

He turned his chair leaning back reading through the student reports on his desk as she graded away.

Cassandra bobbed her leg and turned to the next paper, looking up at him from beneath her lashes. She gave him a vague shrug, the looked back down at the papers. "I don't know," she murmured, "I just moved here... Not many friends, I suppose." Sighing, she circled a wrong answer and turned to the next page. She didn't even need a key. She had studied all of this material over and over. "I could ask you the same, you know," she said bluntly, still looking down. "Doesn't your wife want to see you on a Friday night?" Her eyebrow arched when her blue eyes finally looked back at him, and she cross her legs the other way. Another unintentional flash of her her panties could be seen.

He shrugged still reading. "Im not married and Im a teacher. My life consists of lesson plans, grading and reading books."

He looked over at her instantly noticing that he could still see flashes of white as he leg bounced up and down. He stood up and took a stack of papers. "I need to run these to Mr Smith downstairs."

Cassandra scrunched her eyebrows, finding it hard to believe that someone as handsome as him didn't go home to anyone, but she snapped out of it. It was none of her business, and she needed to just concentrate on stretching out the amount of time she didn't have to go back to the shelter. She nodded when he stood up and went back to grading the papers. Hours went by, and before she knew it, she could hear the football game ending across the school. It was dark, nearly eleven at night, and everyone was walking across the park to go celebrate at someone's house, she assumed. She pictured a party with drinking and people laughing... Something she had never really experienced.

How did the time fly? She knew she had kept grading stack and stack of papers, but it didn't feel like she had even been there that long.

He looked up from the desk. "Damn it's late. Cassandra you can go at anytime. I didnt intend for you to stay this long. I lost track of time." He rubbed his eyes and shook his head in bewilderment of the time.

Cassandra looked up at him and bit her lip, afraid he was about to make her leave. "Oh, no, Mr. Anderson," she said, shaking her head and putting her pen down. "I really don't mind... I love helping out." She gave him a golden smile, trying to be as genuine as possible so that maybe he would let her stay more often. She ran a hand through her hair and stood up, giving him the last stack of papers she graded. Leaning on the desk, just enough to make her skirt ride up unintentionally, she looked over his shoulder. "Would you like some help with anything else? I promise, I can stay as late as you like."

"I am going home. I've got a date with some cleaning, or some video games. Which ever one wins out." He started stacking the graded papers and put the left overs in his bag to take home. He stood up and gathered his things.

Cassandra's face fell a little and she nodded, walking over and bending over to pick up her bag. Gathering her things, she nibbled her lip and looked out the window. It was a five mile walk to the shelter, and it was already eleven... She should have thought that one through better, for the streets weren't exactly safe at that time at night for a girl wearing a school girl uniform.

"Well, uh.. Thanks for... letting me help out," she said, smiling softly at him before walking out of the class room and down the stairs. She walked across the parking lot, crossing her arms to keep herself warm as she headed across the dark park.

He went out and to his car loading his stuff in and starting it he drove around the park towards downtown and the high-rise building. Trying to hurry since it was late and he was tired. He reached the end of the park and a red light, stopping he waited.

If it wasn't already cold enough, it started to rain, making Cassandra have to run and duck her head. She waited at a light, then started to run across when the light was red. She had no idea she was running in front of Mr. Anderson's car as she did so... When she got to the other side, a man gave her wink and whistled at her. He was one of the towns pimps, issuing out all of the prostitutes that walked the streets at this time. Cassandra only knew this because a lot of the women at the shelter have made some money that way. He always went for them first, and he had his eye on Cassandra since she moved here. She ignored him as he yelled at her from across the corner, even when he started to let his voice get more intense.

He looked as she passed infront of him not believing it was her at first. Then as you continued down the sidewalk he noticed the man yelling at her and recognized him as a local pimp. He quickly changed lanes and followed them pulling up beside her as the man was behind. "Get in"

Cassandra looked over at the car and her eyes widened when she saw it was Mr. Anderson. She bit her lip, looked over at the pimp, then nodded quickly and jumped in the car. Her shirt and skirt were soaking wet to her body, and her hair went wavy from the rain. She looked over at him and frowned, then looked out the window. "Um, thank you," she said awkwardly, her heart racing. Her handsome stranger just picked her up off the side of the road, and she didn't even have anywhere for him to take her...

He drove off and back onto the main road to a stop light. "Where too?" He looked over at her noticing she looked pretty good soaking wet, but trying to get the thought out of his mind, she was his student.

"Where too?" he asked again

Cassandra tried to figure out a place he could drop her off, but nothing sounded very convincing. Biting her lip, she looked over at him a shrugged. "Um... Uh, you can just drop me off at that coffee shop two blocks down," she murmured, pulling her legs up to her chest to get warm before going back into the cold. "I'll be alright there."

"Why are you out in this area alone at night in the rain?" He looked at her. "Dont you live on the other side of town anyway?" He questioned her wondering what was going on with her.

Cassandra shook her head and looked on the window, avoiding eye contact. "I was... just going to get some coffee," she said, shrugging. "Thought I would study for a while..." She knew she was lying, and it made her feel awful that it was her handsome teacher that she was lying to, but she couldn't risk getting sent back to her father or a foster home.

"Youre lying" He picked up on it immanently. "Now tell me whats really going on? Are you meeting someone? Doing drugs? What?"

Cassandra looked at him like he had lost him mind. "No, I don't do or deal drugs," she said, and clenched her jaw. She got a little teary eyes and ran a hand through her hair. "It's not really any of your business! Just take let me out here!" She went to open the door, but it was locked, and in her sudden emotional state, she couldn't find the lock for the life of her. "I'm serious!" She started to sniff and look away from him, jiggling the handle.

Cassandra looked up at him slumped in her seat. "I don't have one, okay?" she said, crossing her arms. "I ran away... Hitchhiked three states over to get away from my dad, and I wasn't walking to go pick up drugs or a man, I was walking to take a shower at the shelter." She looked over at him with her eyebrows raised. "Are you happy now? I can't let anyone know... They will send me back to him, or worse, to someone else." She shook her head and looked out the wind shield.

Back
Top Bottom