Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good, The Bad & The Heroes ( Surolath & CrimsonMaster )

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
It was midnight in New York City and high above a back alley on a roof top was a man dressed in a black bird like costume. He was watching a group of street thugs stealing electronics from an electronics appliance store. This man in the costume was not like other men, he was a skilled fighter and in his costume was many gadgets that he would use to fight crime. Those that did evil came to fear his name, as he would soar in from the night sky with his jet black outfit and mechanical wings, like a giant black bird, he was call The Raven.

Raven pressed a button on his belt which released the wings from the back of his costume, he was ready to swoop down and end their night of crime, then he felt a strong wind blowing. He knew the weather said that the winds would be calm around the city tonight, so it could only be one person, the only person that he knew could raise the winds and she was called Tempest. Raven & Tempest were two very different kinds of heroes.....she was more playful and a by the book hero while Raven did what needed done.....even if that meant crossing the line to stop a villain. They had teamed up in the past.......more then once.....Raven knew that Tempest was good at being a hero......but he always thought of her as being the supermodel of superheroes.

Dropping down next to The Raven, Tempest looked down towards where he was watching. Seeing the thugs, she just smiled playfully and looked over at him. "My my, is this some restraint on your part? Or do you just want them to get the biggest, most expensive stuff out before you do anything?" Not waiting for a reply, she dove off the building, waiting until the last second before she had to cushion the fall with her wind. Smirking up so Raven could see, she turned and started walking towards the thugs.

"Well well," she said, stopping in front of them, "What have we here? Some minor crooks out to make a quick buck?" She blasted the first one away with her powers, catching all the electronics before they smashed on the ground. Setting them down lightly she turned to the others. "Put down the electronics slowly, and gently, and then come with me to the station."

Raven gave Tempest a low growl when she questioned him on when he planned on taken down these criminals. He was ready to drop in on them, but the wind that Tempest uses to fly with took his attention away from the crooks below. Raven looked down at Tempest as she spoke to the thugs.......he grumbled a bit then dropped down from the roof top heading towards the ground.

Raven was well known as the dark brooding hero and maybe a bit too serious......but that's the way he was. He was New York's Dark Avenger......it's bad ass hero dressed in black. Sure there were many heroes in this city......males like Black Samson.......The Human Fly......Metal Man.....Crimson Archer and females like Tempest.......Blaze.......Sliver Streak & Frost......but only Raven was the lone wolf of heroes. There were times that he would team up with one of these only heroes or some of the others in New York but he always made it clear that he worked alone.

Raven settled down at the end of the alley. Some of the trugs broke for that end since Tempest was stand at the other end. They thought that it was safer to run away from her then try something stupid.....like fight her. They only got a few feet when the 3 who ran froze in their tracks. " HOLY SHIT........IT'S THE RAVEN!!! " These three pulled out guns firing at Raven, but their weapons didn't worry him since his costume was bullet proof.

One of the remaining three who were facing Tempest pulled out an AK-47 from the back of their van. " I ain't afraid of you bitch! " The hood snarled out as he pulled back the bolt on his weapon. " In fact I'll make you my bitch! " He said with a laugh as he pointed the weapon at Tempest.

Raven sent one of the thugs crashing through the windshield of the parked van while kicking a second one into the wall of the building next door. The last man swallowed hard as he started to shake when Raven turned towards him.

Back
Top Bottom