Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Puppy - (MissBubbles and Erikoa)

Lexi was feeding on a random human she brought home from the club when she heard a cough. "Love, I have a present for you" She looked up licking her lips. The blood was dripping down her chin onto her chest. She stood with a smile. She was 5,4 and 155lbs. Dressed in a short strapless black dress, Lexi wiped the blood from her chest and brought it to her lips. She sucked her finger dry. Her so called king stood before her. He was smiling at her and still holding his bag. He had just arrived and was already leaving. She had a feeling he wasn't going to stick around when he had a present. He thought if he kept giving her things she would never leave.

Lexi walked over and hugged him loosely. They hadn't really touched in over 4 months. She pulled back with a smile. "Well where is it?" He grabbed her hand and led her downstairs to the dungeon they had in the basement. They kept random creatures locked up that they had come across. Her mind was racing in excitement. It could be anything or anyone. He led her down the stairs and stopped her in front of one of the cells. A blonde boy no older then 25 was chained to the wall. He was in just a pair of shorts and very built. He looked delicious but smelled a bit odd to her. "What is it?" He was out cold but covered in dirt. His lips pressed against Lexi's ear "You always say how you wanted a puppy in your human life so I thought I would get you one." She smiled brightly at his words. "A werewolf?" She said in disbelief. He nipped at her ear causing her to moan. "Yes. I wish I could stay to help you train him but sadly I must go. Do not unchain him or let him out. He is very volatile and angry. I'm sure you can calm him down though. Also remember you are the owner, make sure he knows that too." Her husband kissed her neck and said his goodbyes before leaving Lexi alone with the wolf.

Once her husband was gone Lexi opened the cell door and stepped inside. She walked over and knelt in front of him. "Hey, wake up" She said softly. Lexi knew he would not be happy to see his surrounding but she took her husbands words to heart and knew she needed to show him she was his owner.

There she was again, in his dreams... The first person he had ever killed when he was turned. It came back to him now and then in nightmares but he hadn't seen her for a very long time. The dream was filled with blood and tears, pure agony. Suddenly an unfamiliar female voice seemed to strike into his unconscious dreaming and brought him slowly to awaken. Lupin didn't know what had happened to him but his face cringed a little as he felt some pain and discomfort. Slowly his eyes began to open and saw a strange girl in front of him. His eyes began below and slowly moved up to her face. She was beautiful.

His eyes shot open suddenly, then, as he felt his body trapped in metal. His movements became a lot more jerky as he looked around what appeared to be a cell that he was locked in and looked at his wrists that were chained to the wall behind him. His eyes immediately then darted back to the girl in a deathly glare as he growled. "What is this!?" he shouted as he lunged his body towards her with intent to attack in whatever manner he was able to.

Lexi barely flinched when he lunged for her. He was held in complete silver and she knew he wasn't going to move much while in them. "This is your new home", she smiled at him as she spoke. He growled at her and he was looking at her as if he wanted to kill her. She knew that a werewolf would never want to be kept as an animal but he would give in sooner or later. "I'm Lexi, what's your name?" Lexi had overseen her husband break in new pets that he brought in and she wasn't sure if she could do the things he did. It was a long and brutal process but she knew it needed to be done.

Lupin glared intensely at her, feeling his strength dwindle back a bit from his normal high. "Like hell it is!!" He shouted as he tried to lunge at her again. "Let me out of this thing!" He growled, his body writhing to escape the chains and attack her. He glared as she introduced herself and growled some more as he then continued again to writhe in a frenzy trying to escape. "I will not be held captive here!!" He shouted, eventually stopping just short of her with his face glaring and breathing heavily and angrily directly into hers.

"Actually you will be help captive here." Lexi continued to smile at him, she had never actually met a werewolf before. He was obviously not going to follow her easily but she knew what she had to do. "Are you going to calm down or just keep yelling at me?" Letting her eyes move over his body she couldn't help but smile more. He was more then good looking and he was quite big. When her eyes met his he was still glaring at her. He was extremely angry and she couldn't blame him but he was hers now. He was going to have to learn to give in sooner or later.

Lupin continued to pant and growl in anger at her, eventually moving back to struggling again. He rattled the chains as hard as he could and trying continuously to lunge at her, not willing to accept that he couldn't break himself free. He was not yet entirely aware of who and what were holding him captive.

"So I'm assuming by all of this growling your not going to calm down." Lexi walked out of the cell and grabbed a cart pushing it inside. It was filled with knives and thinks alike. "Well we can do this the fun way then, I have a feeling that you might enjoy it." Grabbing a 4 inch knife from the cart she smiled at the werewolf. "This is silver so it might hurt just a little bit", before finishing her sentence Lexi lunged the knife inside of his stomach.

Lupin continued to growl and rattle his chains, refusing to forfeit to her. He didn't pay too much attention to what she brought in until he felt the cold silver enter his stomach. A sound almost light a whimper escaped him as his face was immediately turned to that of shock and pain. His face relaxed somewhat back into his glare as his head lowered. His eyes looked upon the knife that was inside his stomach and he growled while ignoring the slight shivers of pain. His growl grew more intense as he looked back up at her again, not moving but showing only pure hatred in his eyes as if to say she shouldn't have done that.

Back
Top Bottom