Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

They sat down and Guido assessed the situation. Do your best, he whispered in Serena's ear. There were men in the shadow on both side of the table. The light from the desk lamp played on Serena's ample curves. As Guido and the young man talked and postured, a battle of wits and concentration was going on between the men behind them. This was where Serena came in. She needed to draw their attention. One of the guards was already staring.

Serena nodded, and she caught the eyes of large, hulky guard behind the man that was negotiating with Guido. Smirking at him, she licked her rub red lips seductively, then crossed one leg over the other one. Slowly, she let the smallest flash of her pussy be revealed in the dim lighting with the movement of her legs, her skirt coming up her thigh a little more. Her eyes we locked on him the entire time. Pushing her breasts out, she gave him a good view of the shape of her nipples that could be seen through the thin fabric of her dress.

Wanting to get the guards to look away from their boss, she noticed a bottle of wine and a few glasses on the counter, and she slowly slipped off the arm of Guido's chair to walk toward them, her curvy hips swaying with each step.

Leaning over, she gave the guards a seductive glance, letting them get a nice peek down her dress as she slowly poured a glass of wine.

The guards followed her every step with with their eyes in the meantime Guido's men moved around in the shadows until they had drawn down on them with their guns. At that moment, one of Guido;s guards said "drop em boys" and it was suddenly obvious they had lost the battle of nerves. Guido smiled and kissed Serena. " Your my secret weapon babe." he said.

Guido presented the contract to the young man, and he reluctantly signed. "You, young lady, are worth your weight in gold" the young man said to Serena.

Serena laughed a little and leaned into Guido, giving a nod to the young man. She smirked, "Why, thank you." Her words came out like silk and she gave him a wink.

Turning to walk with Guido, the guards surrounded them, and she noticed that the young man, Mr. Bianchi, has is eyes on her the entire time she moved out the door. When she looked back at him, over her shoulder, he gave her a suspicious look, his eyebrow cocked and a smirk playing on his lips. It looked deadly, as if he was telling her that this would not me their last meeting.

Guido smiled at her. "you did magnificently " He said. "I'm sure Bianchi will never forget that performance. Now , though you will require protection. Are you happy with were you are?" Guido asked.

Being my mate will never be an easy thing , But it will be exiting.

"I know," she said, sweetly, "But I'm here... Because I want to be, not because I have to be." When they got in the limo, she leaned over and kissed his neck before looking down at her ring. She loved him. It was that simple. These few months have been hard, buy she adored Guido, to the point of resting at his bed side while he was sick when they went on vacation. She cared so much about him, even though she knew how dangerous and frightening he could be.

When they got home, she kicked off her heels and walked into the sitting room in the master suite, resting in an armchair while Rosco, her little dog jumped up in her lap. Smiling, she kissed him on thenhead and began to pet him gently. Her stomach was bothering her, making her feel nauseous again, so sitting down helped. Putting a hand to her head, she sighed. " I don't know while I feel so ill all of the time now..." she murmured, pouting up at Guido innocently.

"We should have you see doc he said, hopefully he can help you feel better," he said. Guido was not impressed with the dog but he would put up with it. Today had been a success, and she deservd a lot of the credit.

Serena's face turned pale when he mentioned a doctor, and she shook her head. "No, doctor," she said, flatly. "I hate doctors... I just... I'm fine, Guido, trust me." She gave him a half smile before looking back at the dog and stroking it head softly. Honestly, she knew exactly what was wrong with her now... It all added up. She had not had a period since the week before Guido kindapped her, she was slowly gaining weight, and she was sick to her stomach atleast once a day. But what good would it be to have a baby in a lifestyle like this? She chose to live in his dangerous life, but she did not want to bring a child into it, did she? And what would Guido think? He's be furious, or maybe even disgusted. Would if he lost interest in her while she had a swollen belly? She couldn't handle the regection if he were to wander about, leaving her pregnant and lonely, knowing she was not on his priority list... No, she couldn't handle upsetting him. She would rather deny it, hoping it would go away... Although, she knew it would not. This was a baby, not a bad dream.

~~~~~~~~

Later that night, she was sleeping next to Guido, her arms wrapped around his stomach, cuddling next to him like usual. They were sound to sleep, resting amongst the few hours a day that they could just be normal people, holding each other. She wore nothing to bed, knowing this pleased Guido. And honestly, she had gotten used to the lack of clothing over the past few months.

As Guido laid there, with Serena's soft warm body tight to his back he lay thinking, and still a bit worried about her aparent long term illness, it dawned on him that in the two months or so they had been together, she had never had her "time of month", and they had had sex every single day. Guido didn't know much about medicine, but he had been around enough women to know that wasn't right, and in fact he was surprised he hadn't thought of it earlier. He had heard women talk about morning sickness, maybe that explained it. Then he thought about being a father. When he had been younger it would have scared him, but now the idea appealed to him. After all, he was a man of means and could easily afford to support a child. It would mean a different role for Serena, that of mother and matriarch, but there were plenty of women willing to be used as eyecandy for the benefits it provided. He was happy that Serena would not need to do that any longer, despite how skilled she was at it.

Finally, in the wee hours of the morning he rolled over and faced her. He kissed her gently and rubbed her back. When her eyes opened and she looked at him, he smiled at her, and quietly said, "your going to have a baby, aren,t you?"

Serena looked at him, her blue eyes soft and sleepy. What he had asked startled her, and she bit her lip, scared to give him a straight forward answer. She was frightened... Frightened of what would become of her if she were to bear his child. Would she be put on the backburner, always left with the baby? Would she be constantly surrounded by guards, going through everyday life, only seeing Guido for a few moments a day? Would he lose all interest in her? But what was worse was the thought of what would become of the baby...

Her blue eyes welled with tears, and she sniffed, then started to sob. Covering her face with her hands, she laid on her side facing him and cried, giving him a subtly nod. Her whimpers were soft and scared, not knowing what to do or say. She was going to have a baby; a heir to the maife.

"Why are you crying my darling?" he asked, his smile bigger than before. "You have made me very happy. You couldn't give me a better gift if you had tried. Someone to carry my name." Guido had hoped that it was a boy, almost assumed it in fact. He hugged her tight. Now you are the Matriarch of the family, and at such a tender age! Don't worry. It will be very good ! Very good indeed! This is a time for celebration! we must be married soon."

Serena hugged him back, sniffing and crying into his shoulder silently. She felt so much better now. Relieved, in fact. Maybe everything would work out... Maybe this baby would be a blessing after all.

" I love you," she whispered in his ear, her tear stained cheek brushing against.

Taking his hand, she rest it on her belly; their baby. Her fingers laced with his, and she felt a bond stronger than ever with him, knowing they shared a being... It took her breath away.

"I'm scared," she admitted.

"Don't be scared, my love. You will be protected, and I couldn't be happier. I love you too. Just rest and take care of our baby. There is nothing more important you can do. In the morning we will take the boat back to the island, and be married there next week. Its a wonderful sae place for a family. "

Serena bit her lip, holding herself close to him, her hand still tangled with his, resting on her belly. She sighed, feeling a rush of relief toward his response. There was hope for them, and nothing could make her feel more safe than his acceptance to their baby. Being young, having a child already frightened her, but have the baby with a highly dangerous mob boss scared her to death. The only thing that could comfort her was the assurance she would be cared for, not left alone.

-------

The next morning, Serena was standing at the loading dock, watching their luggage being boarded on the boat. A solemn expression covered her face at the sea breeze blew her hair about. Guards surrounded her, and something told her that her and Guido were not the only people who new about her pregnancy. The security was tighter, and they didn't allow her to carry a single bag. She simply watching, leaning against the rail and looking out at the water. Her little blue sundress swirled around her effortlessly as she waited for Guido to emerge from the house.

Guido met with his business team before leaving for the island with her. When he had finished, he packed his briefcase, and walked with his bodyguard out to meet her on the dock. They got safely on board the yaght, and went to their stateroom. They pulled away from the dock and were out to sea about 20 miles when the boat shuddered. and then the ngines came to a stop. The boat was earily quiet, and a man armed with an assault rifle and wearing body armor burst through the door.

He kept the rifle pointed at Guido's head and grabbed Serena and left the room. "you'll be hearing from us" the man yelled as he dragged Serena from the cabin. He pulled her out on deck and then into a basket, and she was lifted by a helicoptor from the deck of the boat.

Serena screamed, kicking and thrashing against the man. Her heart was beating so hard she felt as if it would burst from her chest. "Guido!" she screamed desperately. "Guido, please! Don't let them-"

Thrown into the basket, she hit her head, knocking her unconscious. She was lifted into the helicopter, her body in a small bundle int he bottom of the contraption. It was Bianchi that was in the helicopter, waiting for her arrival.

-------

Serena woke up in a bedroom, slung across the width of a large bed. Her eyes opened slowly, adjusting the light, and for a moment, she did not realize she wasn't on the island with Guido. Slowly sitting up, she put her hand to her head and looked around the room.

"Hello?" she mumbled, biting her lip in fear.

As the man backed out of the cabin with her Guido was up the moment the gun left his head. He recognized the kidnapper as Bianchi's enforcer. "that scum!" he said. "that gutless scum!" taking a man's woman! I 'll kill him with my bare hands, but first I'll personally nail his jewels to a stake.!"

Guido summoned his guards and chewed them out severely for the security breach, the orderd the boat back to port. He was certain where she was and was expecting the phone call when it came, demanding half of all of Guido's business.

Serena peered into the room, hearing footsteps approaching the other side of the door. In fear, she pushed herself all the way to the head board, her knees to her chest. When they door opened, it was Bianchi, and her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she spat, attempted to defend herself. She hugged on of the pillows from the bed to her chest. "What do you want with me?"

Her voice shook as she stared down the young man, clenching her jaw.

"Relax....I don't want you, though....your pretty good looking....what i really want is you boyfriend's money and business. Your just a means to an end. Looking at you, I can see why Guido let you get under his skin. Very unlike him, and costly, very costly indeed."

"He will pay a pretty penny to get you back safe, and I intend to see that he pays to the full.
In the mean time don't even think about escape."

Serena looked at him wide-eyed, shaking her head. "I'm not worth such a thing," she argued, hugging the pillow tighter. "No, he could never give up his business just for me. I wouldn't ask him to do that..."

Her face had worry etched across it, suddenly realizing that she was in the same position that was in a few months ago. She was a black mail; a way for a man to get his way.

"Couldn't I give you something more?" she asked innocently, her eyebrow arched. She lay shaking on the bed, not believing what she was propsitioning him with. Had she lost her mind? It was either this, or watch Guido throw his life away for her.

"Your a clever girl toa point" he said, 'and definitely beautiful, but I'm no fool Guido wont pay for used goods. Besides, he is pissed enough already. No thanks! this is strickly business, and I'm not ending up like Costello."

He walked out and satisfied that she wasn't leaving, left her alone. There were less painful ways to die.

~~~

Guido had hired a helecopter and they had gone after her. Guido's pilot was homimg in on the transponder built into her huge engagement ring. They knew exactly where she was.

Serena bit her lip and stood from the bed, walking over to the window and peering out. How could such a pleasant morning turn into such an awful one? Wrinking her forehead, she sat on the window will and hugged her knees to chest. If Guido didn't find her, she would be stuck with Bianchi... And what would happen to her baby? Her heart beat rapidly increased at the thought of the baby inside her being harmed. Resting a hand on her belly, she let out a deep breath.

A guard walked in to the room and gave her a sly look, looking her figure up and down.

"I've been hired to keep an eye on you," he said in a deep voice, walking over to her and resting a large hand on her thigh. Slowly, he raised her skirt up. Serena was too mortified to move. "Of course, I'm not positive that's the only thing I'll be doing..."

Bianchi came back into the room and saw what the guard was doing . He drew his stiletto switch blad and threw it at the guard arm hitting him perfectly. " get your hands off the girl! You want to get us both killed? That's Guido Girards fiance'! You have a death wish?!"

~~~~

The helicopter was closing in fast on the building where Serena was held. once they knew which building it was Guido had the helicopter vere off and land several blocks away. to avoid suspician the simply flagged down a cabby. "Whatever happens, I want her unharmed, I don't care what we have to do!" he said. "Be very careful." The cab pulled up in front of the building, and Guido and his men got out and entered the building.

Serena jumped at the sound of Bianchi's voice, holding still and keeping her mouth sealing in order to keep herself in ass less trouble as possible. She was already a pawn, a way to just get Guido. The last thing she needed was to anger hima nd get herself hurt in the process. With a subtle, hestiant movement, she slipped out of reach of the Guard and went back to the bed, sitting at the foot of it with her knees drawn up to her chest. With her position, the tops of her stockings and garters were visible under her skirt, something she was too nervous to think about.

Bianchi was about to leave when he saw the huge ring on her finger, he didnt mind pissing off Guido by stealing the ring so he took the ring from her finger, and put it in his pocket then left her with the guard. He went to the underground garage, and got in his limo and took off to his office. Guido was tracking the ring and and saw it leaving the building and he had his men go after it. "They're moving her" he said.
~~~~~~

The guard saw her stocking tops and creamy thighs and descided that he would have her. He looked at her with lust in his eyes. He kicked off his shoes, and stripped off his pants , his now hard cock on display. he walked over to her as she cowwered in the corner, and grabbed her ankles.

Back
Top Bottom