Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Serena grinned and put her head on his shoulder, feeling warm and light from the wine she drank at dinner. As he carried her, he kept his arms fastened around his neck. She felt so bonded to hi
, that she never wanted to let him go, even if she was feeling quite sleepy from the long day they had.

When they laid in bed, she yawned and slid off her robe, then went under the covers naked. Feeling no longer confined to the fluffy robe, she snuggled next to him in the bed, her head resting his chest and her arm draped across his stomach.

Guido's hand drifted down to her naked thigh, and slowly ascended until it met her moist sex. He rolled to his side, kissing her passionately as his fingers gently parted her nether lips. Letting his fingers play there until they were wet and slippery, he penetrated her with his thumb, and let his middle finger slide down and gently circle her tight anus. He repeated this motion several times, until her Rosebud was slick with her juices, and then pressing gently he slipped the tip of his finger inside and wiggled her gently letting her become accustomed to the invasion. He looked in her eyes waiting to see how she would react.

Serena groaned and bit her lip as he played with her, feeling herself get wet and her nipples go hard because of the pleasure he gave her. When he slid a finger in her tight rosebud, she let out a gasp, still feeling quite sore the past night. But soon her hips were rolling and movig with the rhythm of his fingers, and she leaned over and bit his shoulder. Soon, her pussy clamped around his finger and she let out a loud, desperate moanagainst his shoulder as she came to orgasm with just his fingers.

By this time, Guido was hard and that she spasmed on his hand, and her orgasm began to subside, he pulled his fingers from her sopping pussy and lifted her onto his chest. As she straddled him with her thighs, the tip of his hard cock rested gently against her wet lower lips, inviting her to engulf it. He took her breasts into his hands and massaged her nipples.

Serena smirked. She was tired, but she couldn't help but love that he couldn't get enough of her... It made her feel wanted, attractive, needed... It felt amazing. So despite how sleepy she was, she slid down on his cock and through her head back in pleasure, a deep moan escaping her lips as she did so. Her hands went to his, pushing the harder against her breasts as she slowly ground against him. Her cries were shameless, not having a care in the world if someone could hear them, whether it was a maid or a guard. "God, Guido," she breathed, and one of her hands went down to his chest for support as she fathered speed.

As she slipped over his cock Guido's body shivered in response. She felt so wonderful wrapped around him. They wer in the full throws of their lovemaking when shots rang out and the glass windows of the suite shattered. Guido rolled quickly to the floor behind the bed pulling her with him. he shots continued for more than a minute. Almost totally destroying the suite.

Guido held her tightly, covering her mouth. Be quiet he whispered, as they waited for some one to enter. Guido pulled his 9 mm handgun from under the bed and waited. Hearing footsteps, Guido stood up and fired two quick shots, hitting the assassin in the head. "stay here" he said. Guido slipped on a robe and walked out to see who had shot up the room. It was Serena's father.

Serena let out a scream when she heard the gun shots, but Guido's reflexes were fast, and she was on the floor and against the back wall in what felt like a heartbeat. Holding on to him tight, her heart was racing, and she never felt so scared in her life. During all of this time with Guido, the only thing she slightly feared was him, and even that was only if she didn't cooperate... But this was different. Maybe he was right. Maybe all of this was more dangerous that she thought...

She was shaking when he left her, and she wanted to scream out for him to stay, not being able to see over the bed, but he was too quick and she knew she needed to obey his orders to stay quiet. When he walked out of the room, she immediately feared for him. How could she fear for a man who had taken so many lives? Who lived a life the way he did? She wasn't entirely sure how she was so scared for his safety, but she was, and it was obvious how attached she was to him now.

When Guido saw that it was her father who had just shot up the room, and who you just killed he felt something, that he had never felt before after killing someone. He had always been a cold ruthless killer, but now he felt pity, not for the man he killed but for the daughter he had left behind. His heart ached when he thought of what he now must do, tell young woman that her father was dead and that everything she had lived in a previous life was now gone. He had done his best warn her of the possibility but nonetheless, he felt certain, that when he told her of her father's death it would break her heart. He walked slowly back to where she lay and sat on the bed and pulled her up and into his lap. The holding her close to him, told her, that it was her father who had just killed.

Serena at first didn't believe him, looking up at him with her big blue eyes full of confusion. Surely he was joking... How could her father had found them, and when had her father become so violent that he would shoot down the suite? But after a moment, she remembered that Guido was not a joking man. Shaking her head slowly, her face went from confusion to sadness. Her young eyes teared up and she started to sniff before full on sobbing. No, she wasn't that close to her father, but she still loved him, and knowing he was dead gave her an immense amount of sorrow. Deep down, she was always the little girl who wished her father paid her more attention, and now she would never get that.

"Oh my God," she whispered, visibly shaken and in utter shock. "Guido, please... My father can't be dead.... I never even told him good-bye..." She pressed her face to his chest and started to cry, no longer able to speak. She couldn't believe this was happening. So many emotions were running through her mind. The man who killed her father was cradling her, and for some reason, she was not angry with him. She understood he was defending her, and now, he was all she had left.

Guido just held her. He hadn't meant to kill her father, but the man had nearly killed both of them. Still it made his heart ache to see the girl grieving as she was. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her across the hall into the guest bedroom and laid her on the bed. He walked back across and got the to carry robes put one on himself, and carried the other across the hall and wrapped Serene in he turned down the bed and tucked her in. He sat beside her and rubbed her back, until she had cried herself to sleep. He then walked across the hall again and got dressed. Picking up the phone he summon the Butler and had him call his maintenance staff to repair the damage room and deal with the body. He then went next door to the guest room, and sat in the chair reading a book, and waiting for Serena to wake up.

Serena woke up the next morning, her cheeks and satin pillow damp from her crying through the night. Her eyes opened, and she saw him sitting in the arm chair with his book. Something about the scene comforted her. The fact that she had never seen him do something so casual startled her, then made her feel better. He was no longer a scary man to her, but a lonely, yet powerful one.

"Morning," she said, sitting up. Her face was pale, and she felt like she was going to be sick. Last night had effected her in a big way. She held the blankets over her chest as she looked over at him, and she willed herself not to let herself cry. "Can I go ahead and take a bath?"

"Certainly" he said "I had your clothes washed and put in the dresser while you slept. Do you want to have a funeral,' he asked or should we just attend the one the police will surely put on? I had them come and take care of his body last night while you slept. They said that he was working on his own, and had been taken off of my case. They are treating it as a break-in and won't be prosecuting me, so will be in no danger we attend the funeral."

Serena felt her body go numb, and she had to swallow to prove to herself that she was not paralyzed. "We can't go to me father's funeral, Guido," she said, shaking her head and standing up from the bed. "I'm a missing person, remember? And not only that but... I'm not sure I can face my mother." Her face went ghost white, and the thought about how upset her mother must be ran thought her mind. Her mother would have thought it was all her fault, especially that it was obvious that Serena went from being kidnapped by her father's enemy, to willingly being with him.

Turning for the door, she let the maid draw her bath, and she soaked in it for more than an hour before getting up and getting dressed in a little purple dress, similar to the one she wore the day before. The maid curled her hair and before putting on her make up and spraying her with perfume. Underneath her dress, she wore a pair of black stockings and garters that he packed for her.

Walking across the floor, she wore no shoes, her feet and legs only covered in the silk black thigh high stockings, and she gently sat in his lap. She didn't say anything, but stayed quiet and looked over his shoulder at what he was reading.

Guido set his book down, and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Don't worry about your mother, I'll see that she's taken care of. You're all dressed up, and you look very nice, would you like to go out this evening?" He hoped that she would say yes, and give him the opportunity to help her forget the pain that she was feeling. Of the 80 people so far that he'd killed in his life, this it been the hardest for him, even though in this case it was totally justified and self-defense. Here her father's fellow officers had agreed. The man was out of line when he shot up the house. We don't desperately wanted to make Serena feel better, but for the first time that he could remember he didn't know what to do.

Serena sighed and rest her head on his shoulder, draping her legs across his lap. "I just want out of this suite," she murmured softly. "Can't we go to one of your other places?" Her fingers played with his shirt as she looked down, wondering what he would say. "Maybe... Maybe I can meet some of your partners. Like at that first party you brought me to? After all... Shouldn't I get used to being around the mafia?" She shrugged and looked up at him with a curious expression. She thought that maybe a dinner party with his 'family' would help, for she started to feel like her only hope for a happy life was to immerse herself into his lifestyle and be at his side, especially since he was all she had now.

Guido gave her a half smile. "I guess you don't remember" he said. "I'm an orphan too, not that that I'll ever miss my parents. We really only have each other, you and I. But if what you want, is to be seen with me, that can be arranged". He walked her out onto the beach, then picked her up into his arms, and carried her out onto the dock. Walking to the gangplank, they boarded his yacht. Taking out his cell phone, he called the captain on the bridge, and headed set sail for St. Thomas. They walked out of the back deck, and set in deck chairs by the swimming pool, and then he got an idea.

"Have you ever shot a gun? He asked. Would you like to try it?

Serena smiled softly when he said that they had eachother. That meant, to him, she wasn't just another captive. She wasn't just another whore - she was his. And now that he said it out loud, that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be seen with him. When it came to his mafia, she didn't know what to think. From the last party, it was obvious that these men were bachelors, and their involvement in organized crime was not just fun and games, except when it came to woman and luxuries. So, being her stubborn self, Serena didn't want to be one of their "luxuries". She wanted to be seen as a permanent.

"No," she admitted, her cheeks going red to his question about her shooting a gun. "I... uh... sure."

She bit her lip and looked up at him, wondering why on earth he would think about that. What did she need to shoot a gun for?

Guido took her below decks and down a luxuriously carpeted stair case, and down a long passageway. On the left side he opened a door to a beautifully paneled room in which lierally hundreds of guns of all descriptions were on disply some in cases, some hanging on the walls, others just out on the tables.

He took took her to a case in the corner of the room iwhich all the guns were small, and light weight, many had either white or pink grips. It was perfectly obvious to anyone who looked that these were ladies guns, made for self defense and made to be concealed or carried in a purse. "pick one you like" he said."They all shoot about the same".

Serena bit her lip and looked at all of the guns. They scared her just by looking at them. It was intimidating, and it took her several minutes to even reach out a let her finger tips graze the handle of one. It was the smallest one there with a white handle, and even it made her nervous.

" Um, this one," she said hesitantly, looking up at him from where she stood.

Guido took it from her, and opening a drawer took out a box of shells and then lead her back outside to the deck. he loaded the gun, and then aiming out over the water squeezed off a round. The gun fired with a loud report. He smiled and handed it to her, and said "Here you try it. " He helped her get her grip right and then wrapped his arms around her and helped her to hold it. "Pull the trigger " he said.

With her back pressed against his chest, Serena pulled the trigger and squinted her eyes against the loud sound. When it finally died down, she grinned a little and lowered the gun, looking back at him. "That was... I don't know," she said, smirking. "I'm not sure I like it."

Leaning over, she placed it back on the table and turned around in his arms. Her eyes locked with his, and for a split second, she saw a normal person behind the mafia boss. It was deep within, and she knew that he wasn't going to change, but it comforted her to know there was something inside him that could possibly care for her more than anyone else every did.

In all his dealings with women, Guido had never dealth with a girl so sweet and innocently submissive. She wasn't a manipulator like so many of the others, and didn't seem to be after anything but love and protection. It endeared her to him.

He closed his arms around her and pulled her to him. He kissed her gently and walked her up to the next higher deck. There a table was set with candles, and wine glasses and a wine bucket. he pulled the bottle from the bucket and poured them each a glass. They settled into the couch that surrounded the table, and he cuddled her into his arms as they watched the boat move down the coast, and out toward an island in the bay.

Serena cuddle to his chest and sipped her wine, trying not to think of the death of her father or the danger that awaited them. She tried to focus on his arms around her and how warm and protecting he felt... It was something new to her; having this older man lust for her, yet protect her from harm.

"What's going to happen next?" she murmured, looking up at him and sipping her wine. The wine made her feel a little more at ease. " Your taking me where ever your going, right?"

Guido pulled her lips to his and said "of course I'm taking you with me. You see the island out there? I have another Villa on the beach, and out there we won't be interrupted by any cops. I'm going to throw you a party. How does that sound?" He hugged he tight and kissed her again. "are you hungry? what would you like to eat?"

"A party?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, "For what?" She giggled and kissed him back, sighing happily. "It sounds like something that could take my mind of things. Who would be at this party?"

Crawling up in his lap, she drank the rest of her wine and leaned her head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride. "Anything sounds good right about now," she said, feeling her stomach rumble and growl from not eating since the evening before.

Back
Top Bottom