Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ransom (Blair and Wolvenrogue)

Blair1216

Pulsar
megan-fox-bikini.jpg

Serena woke up in a strange, strange place... She didn't remember how she got there, or even where she was at all. The only thing she was sure about was that it must have been Saturday morning, for she still had her blue and white cheer leading uniform on from the football game the night before. She was cold, for her skirt was short, and her top bared her entire slim stomach and hips.

As her eyes adjusted to the light, she realized she must have been in some kind of basement, for the floors were cement and cold, and the wall were blank and dark. The only light came from the window at the very top of the room, and when she went to peer out of it to further investigate, she realized she had her hands tied behind her back to some kind of pipe behind her.

Panic started to flow through Serena, and she began to shake and whimper at the thought of how she had gotten here... After a moment, it was very obvious. She was kidnapped, and even when she started to scream at the top of her lungs, she knew no one would hear her. Not anyone who would help her, anyway.

tony-soprano-girl.jpg
Guido Girard was a professional enforcer for the mob. Already at age 45, he was wanted for several kidnappings, and thought to be involved in many murders but no one had been able to make anything stick, up until now when Arlo Murphy, Serena's father, and a major crimes division detective was dogging him day in and day out.

Guido had had enough of the Detective, and new just how to end the problem. He had attended Serena's college football game and as she headed to the locker room grabbed her and put a rag full of ether in her face. By the time the lovely coed had come to, she was securely handcuffed to a pipe in his old farm house basement.

Hearing the commotion, Guido came down the stairs. "You wanna be quiet? or do I have to give you something to scream about?" He looked over the young girl. Even in the dimly lit basement, she was stunning. He lifted her chin and kissed her roughly. "Yep! you could be a lot of fun, just keep makin noise!" He ran his rough hand down the soft curve of her body below her top and down to her hip. His hand traced the waistband of her wraparound skirt and finding the button tore it free of her body in a single motion he white low rise panties in clear view even in the dim light. He ran a finger along the top of the panty. "Yes" he said "give me a reason" you'll loose these too and then who knows?"

Serena immediately went still and quiet, squeezing her eyes shut when he kissed her roughly. She gasped in surprise when her skirt was ripped from her, and she turned her head to the side with a whimper. "God, why am I here?" she whispered, scared to get in trouble, but too defiant to keep quiet. When his hand went to trace her panties, her stomach jumped and she bit her lip, still not looking at him. "Where am I? Please... Just let me go...." Her shoulders shook and her dark hair fell over her face as she slumped against the pipe she was bound to.

She hated house a wet spot developed in the very middle of her panties. It made her feel dirty and shameful. This was was her father's age... Someone who had just kidnapped her, obviously at the football game, and handcuffed her in the basement. How could her body betray her in a situation like this? In her new thought of anger and defiance, she started to thrash against her bonding, pulling against the handcuffs hard enough to make her wrists bleed and her cries come out as whimpers of pain and fear. "I want to go home! Please! Just let me go! I won't say a word... I won't say anything. Just please!" She was crying now, tears forming in her eyes and sliding down her cheeks as she begged to go back to her comfortable home and life. Her heart raced at the fear of what could happen next...

"Your a wanton little bitch aren't you!" Guido said seeing the wetness soaking through her panties. "this is going to be more fun than I thought. Daddy will wish he never stuck his nose into my business. I wonder how he'll feel about a grandchild that looks Italian? Hmmm sweety? what do you think?" He hooked her panties and slipped them off her hipps and down her thighs and off. He brought them to his nose. "Oh yeah! your ready!" He dipped a finger in her tight pussy and tasted it to confirm. "Very nice!"

He unhooked her from the pipe and brought her back into another room and turned on the lights. The room was brightly lit and oddly furnished. There was a large padded table in the middle of the room with rings attached at several locations around its edge The walls also had rings as well as the ceiling.

Serena whimpered, and her crying went quickly from silent tears to desperate sobs. Trying to wiggle away from him, she bit her lip and tightly closed her eyes. When he mentioned her father, she knew exactly who he was and where he had brought her to. This was Guido Girard, the famous mobster who her father had been hunting down for years. In fact, this man was the reasons Serena rarely had a father around... Her father, Jason Carington, became oddly obsessed with busting the mob that had been terrorizing people's lives for a decades, yet he never managed to get even close. This drive him deeper into his work; his obsession, and farther from his family. But here recently, her father had made a break. He found and busted one of Guido's large "business" corporation, a building that was used as a coffee import warehouse for a cover, and raided it with his men. He found so many drugs, prostitutes and other shameful things that he could put Guido in the slammer for so long, his grandchildren would have to serve time... But some how, even after arresting a few of Guido's most notable men, he got out of the situation with ease. Because he knew how to cover his tracks, and he knew how to play the game... But even then, her father was that much closer.

"Oh, God," she gasped, feeling him touch her pussy that was obviously wet even in the dark basement. When her panties were ripped off of her, she let out a little scream, then went back to sobbing. "Please... Please... I know who you are, and you don't understand. I won't tell me father a thing! I swear! P-please... Just let me go... Don't do this...." She sniffed and begged desperately, letting her pride disappear for the time being.

When he took her to the brightly lit room, she big her lip and her shoulders shook as her bright blue eyes adjusted to the light. All she wore was her cheerleading sneakers, and her mid drift top that squeezed at her rather large breasts. She always had a hard time buying tops, especially cheerleading uniforms, that fit her breasts that were very large compared to her tiny frame. Her dark hair spilled over her face, and her mascara ran down her cheeks along with some glitter she had put on before the game. "W-why are you doing this to me?" she begged.

Guido attached leather wrist bands to her above the cuffs and slipped a rope through their D rings and then up through a ring on the cieling. He removed the hand cuffs and then using the rope drew her wrists over her head so that her arms were fully extended over her head. He tied off the rop and then stood in front of her looking her over. her pussy was glistening with her own moisture. He drew a large switchblade from his pocket and extended the blade. He held it to her nose and then in one quick motion drew the razor sharp blade down between her breasts cutting away the top. It fell open letting her large breasts spill out. He laid the knife on the table and began to roll and twist her nipples pinching them hard in his fingers.

Guido liked to hear her scream and when she rsponded to his pinching it was first with pain and later with the sounds of pleasure. "You little slut you," he smiled. he reached down and massaged her clit and watched as a thin stream of her juices started making a trail down her thighs. "God your hot"

Geting another rope and running it hrough a ringabove her head, he affixed it to an anklet and pulled her ankle into the air, forcing her to stand on one foot and spreading her soaking pussy wide open before him. Getting a chair , he sat in front of her. her pussy fully accessable, and tookout the switchblade and extended it s blade. holding its tip near the top of her slit.

Serena's body stiffened and she glared at him as he put her in the bonds. When he tore her top away, she let out a little scream and went very still, afraid to make a wrong move. Her eyes stayed on his, too scared to look away from him in case he decided to do something drastic... As he twisted her nipples, it was so rough, she yelped and jumped, thrashing against the leather wrist bands. But after a moment, his fingers started to give her a pleasure she had not yet experiences... The kind of pleasure that was only given in a situation you knew you should feel no pleasure at all. Of course, Serena was no virgin, but she had never been tied down and touched by a much older mobster, either.

"Please," she whispered, but she let out a moan toward the end, not being able to fight it anymore. Her nipples were rock hard, and when his fingers rubbed her clit, she groaned and felt her pussy brim over with her own juice, making it slide down the inside of her thighs. "Oh, God... No... No, please." Her pleas were tainted with the fact that her body was enjoying this much more than she wanted it to.

When he sat down, she looked down at him, staring into his dark eyes were her teary blue ones. When his knife pointed at her dripping slit, she bit her lip and tried not to move or scream, scared to do anything that would make him hurt her.

Guido guided the tip of the razor sharp knife over her wet pussy lips shaving them. "hold still!" he said, " you dont want any slip ups." Over the next 20 minutes, he expertly shaved her pussy naked, then wiped it with a damp cloth to remove the stray hairs.

"You look good enough to eat" he said" In fact, I dont mind if I do. He began licking at her newly shaved lips lapping up her juices. He ran his tongue along her slit and plunged in. As he did he reached up and began twisting her nipples again.

He could tell that her body was responding and comming close to the point of release. He teased her untill she seemed about to explode and then just stopped touching her, denying her satisfaction.

Serena nearly held her breath the entire time he shaves her, keeping her eyes on him and trying not to seem as if she were enjoying it as much as she really did. "Why are you doing this?" she whispered, then bit let lip hard enough to make it bleed. "Please... Atleast just tell me what you are going to do to me.... Are you going to kill me?" With that, her voice cracked, and her eyes watered heavily.

When his mouth came in contact with her pussy, she groaned, leaning her head back and trying hard to fight the pleasure, but failing. She felt her self getting even wetter on his tongue, and her nipples stood for him as he twisted them with an expert rhythm. She felt so exposed, her body hanging helplessly and naked in front of this man that hated her father with a deep passion. Violet had never felt so vulnerable, not knowing what he would do next. She repeated herself when she looked down at him, noticing that he was not going to keep on through her orgasm, but just tease her. "What are you going to do with me?"

"Daddy will call eventually," he said. " he will know who has you and why, and that's all I need. He will do what he should, but it wond help you any. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you my dear, the question is will you survive it? That my dear depends totally on you.."
He lowered her thigh from the cieling and then her hands, he layed her on the table and tied her spread eagle and face up. he turned out the lights, and she felt something almost like sand sprinkled on her belly. a moment later she felt what ever it was moving, crawling.

Serena screamed, feeling what ever he poured on her tunny start to move and crawl, spreading down her legs and up toward her breasts. "Oh, God... What the fuck is this?" she screamed, thrashing against the table and trying her hardest to pull away. She pulled so hard against her restraints that her wrists were starting to bleed, and she screamed with the fear of not knowing what was happening to her.

"Please stop!" she sobbed, "I'll do whatever you want... But please! Just stop!"

She felt desperate, as if she were giving up... But she was going to go crazy if he didn't let her go or stop what he was doing. "My father won't do anything!" she blurted, tears spilling down his face. "He's been obsessed with busting you for years! He can't even figure out how to touch you!" She shook her head, screaming at the feeling of whatever was crawling on her. Deep down, she wondered how much her father would even care, though she didn't dare say it out loud. She didn't want to seem more vulnerable that she already was. After all, after all these years, her father rarely even put forth half the effort to spend time with her than he did in his office.

"So you've had enough?" a voice asked from the darkness. "No more fighting?"...."complete obedience?" He asked. "there better not be any back pedaling of much worse will befall you!"

She felt the splash of ice cold water as it washed the crawling things away. A second later the light came back on. Your sure now that you will comply? he asked.

Violet felt the ice water splash on her, and she let out a scream at the instant rush of painfully cool liquid on her skin. When the lights came on, she was visibly cold, vulnerable, and broken down. Her teeth chattered violently as she looked up at him, her blue eyes glistening, and her nipples stood hard on her large, round breasts. "Y-yes," she said, nodding and letting out a little whimper. "Y-Yes, sir... I w-will obey." She wanted to cover herself, but it was impossible due to her bonds. All she could do was lay there, completely naked and shivering from the cold water in from on him.

"Remember, things can get better or a whole lot worse. Its totally up to you. Don't cross me!" Guido unbuckled her bonds and let her up, then handed her a towel. "Dry yourself off and follow me,"he said. He led the way up the stairs to the first floor of an old farm house. he led her to the kitchen. "Do you cook?" he asked. "I hope so because i'm hungry, and that makes me mean." "There should be plenty of food. Fix something. enough for both of us."

Guido went in the living room sat in an overstuffed chair and started reading the paper. He pretended not to be watching what she was doing. This was a test to see if she would do as she promised. If not, he would not break his word. There would be consequences.

Serena nodded shakily and towel dried her wet body off, then wrapped it around her. It only barely covered her ass and the tops of her thighs, but it was better than being totally naked, she thought.

When she was left in the kitchen, she stood there for a moment, almost to frightened to remember how to move... Slowly making herself walk tot he pantry, she grabbed a few things she new she could cook well. With parents who weren't around alot, she definitely knew how to feed herself. Boiling a pot of water, she cooked some pasta and sauce, the baked some chicken and vegetables in the oven. The entire time it cooked, she stayed by the oven, to scared to walk into the room where he resided. Instead, she waited the full hour, holding the towled around her until it was time for her to take the food out and fix their plates, then sat them down on the table in front of her.

Biting her lip, Serena walked into the room where he sat, and looked at the floor intently. "Your food is ready," she mumbled quietly, then turned and walked back into the kitchen and sat down at her smaller plate of food. She waited for him, scared he might hurt her if he didn't like the food or if she did anything else wrong that she didn't know about. She was frightened, but then yet, she had an odd feeling of wanting him to approve of her.

Looking around, she noticed they weren't in a very big house, but a cozier place she pictured in the countryside. That confused her, because with all his money, she figured he would have owned the largest mansions all over the world.

Guido walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "You have a few things to learn" he said. "First, when you adress me you may call me "sir". Second, You don't do anything without permission! For example, who told you you could wear that towel?! I said dry yourself! ITS NOT A FUCKING DRESS! take it off! NOW!" he waited for her to remove the towel. "Get a wooden spoon from the drawer" he said and took the spoon from her hand. "Now bend over the back of that chair!" He waited for her to comply.

Serena jumped and removed the towel, revealing her newly dry naked body to him. Walking over, she grabbed the wooden spoon, but jumped out of surprise as he snatched it from her and screamed for her to lean over the chair.

"Yes, sir," she answered, nodding. Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment as she turned around, leaned over the chair. She put her hands in the seat of the chair, so that she was bent over well enough to where she wouldn't get yelled at for it. Her ass was in the air for him, and she let her dark hair fall over her face as she bit her lip and tried not to cry out in fear of the lashing she new she was about to get.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," she said quietly, feeling her body tense under his glare. Never had she felt so vulnerable and frightened. She did not know what this man was capable of. In fact, she only knew a little about him through her father, but she had a feeling that she was going to learn alot about the highly wanted mobster.

The spoon was the perfect tool for his planned torment. He looked at her pouty pussy lips still wet as before. He dipped the bill of the spoon between them, making it gllisten with her juices. the standing to the side he raised it and took aim landing it perfectly on her tender labia, the wetness only increasing the sting. He repeated this tageted blow ten more times untill her body was shaking, and the heat from her tender skin could be felt at a distance . "Get up, sit down and eat your dinner." he said, knowing that her tender pussy would make sitting all but impossible.

Her submission was moving along nicely, he thought. She needed teaching, but her instincts seemed to be right, and so far that he could tell up till now, any disobedience was inadvertant. Besides being a good pupil, she was easy on the eyes.

Serena gasped, but didn't let out a scream as he spanked her pussy. Her teeth biting at her lip made it start to bleed a little on the inside, but that was nothing compared to the pain that the lashing he gave her did to her. She was whimper, despite herself, and only one pain filled tear slid down her cheek. After a moment though, she suddenly felt something very different from pain. Pleasure wracked through her on the last five lashes, and she had to keep herself from groaning. Though, he wetness sliding down her thighs gave that away. Apparently, even though she had never experienced it before then, Serena was easily turned on when dominated to the extreme. Her body made that clear.

Obeying his every word, she sat down and tried not to let out a sob at the pain she felt on her tender pussy. Instead, she tried to concentrate on the odd feeling of pleasure it gave her, and how there was a tell tale wet spot on the chair where she sat... As she ate, she stayed quiet, eating quickly, for she felt like she hadn't eaten in days. She barely looked up at him, even when she spilled some sauce down her naked breasts, and opted to take it with her finger and lick it off. It was odd eating naked, and she felt like she had to lick and clean up behind herself.

"Will I ever go home, sir?" she whispered, her voice soft and sweet, a hint of fear evident in the tone. She didn't look at him, but concentrated on the plate in front of her.

Guido ignored her question, and continued eating. I was nearing evening, and he had business on his mind. He had collections to make. For the moment, this girl, while a beautiful distraction was going to be a problem. He thought about just locking her up in the basement again, but he thought of himself as a fair man, harsh yes but fair, and she had been obedient to this point, so he took a chance. "Follow me" he said, and walked through the small living room to the bedroom of the small farm house. He opened the dresser drawer and took out a man's tee shirt. It was thin white cotton. Put this on, he said handing it to her.

Being October the air outside while not cold was in the mid to low 60's in the early evening most days and this day would be no exception. He opened the night stand and took out a pistol, which he put in a holster behind his back, and another pair of handcuffs. He went to the closet and got his sport jacket and put it on then put the cuffs in the pocket. He combed his thinning hair and put on a hat.

Serena nodded quickly and slipped the shirt on. It only fell to right below her ass, giving her a nice, unwanted breeze between her legs. With it being a chilly October evening, she certainly wanted something more than a thin white shirt on... But nonetheless, she was relieved he let her cover herself. As she stood, she bit her lip and pulled all of her dark hair over one shoulder, and her blue eyes watched him gather his things and get ready. With his pistol and hat and coat, he looked the part of a mobster that she always pictured, except much more brooding and dangerous. In fact, this demeanor, for some odd reason, made her look at him differently. The darkness and professionalism made him sexy... She knew this was wrong, for he was as old as her father, but it was different... And odd feeling that none of her football playing, jock boyfriends she had through high school gave her.

"Where are we going?" she asked, quietly. "Sir..." She bit her bottom, pouty pink lip and stood in front of him with the thin shirt. Her hard nipples were very prominent, and the dark areolas surrounding them could be seen through the thin material with ease.

"Don't ever ask that question again!" he said, "You don't want to know." He offered her his arm in a strangely gentlemanly way and led her out to the car. As they walked the wind caught her shirt blowing it up and exposing her several times. He put he in and cuffed her ankle to the seat. He drove the old ford to one stop after another each time leaving her in the car alone and returning with a paper sack which he put in the trunk.

After four hours, he parked the car in an abandoned department store parking lot. After 5 minutes a Black Bently limosine pulled up and a young man got out. Guido talked to him a few minutes and the opened her door and released her ankle and pocked the cuffs. he walked her to the Limo and let her in, getting in after her. The young man drove away with the old Ford.

They drove into the city, and then through a huge wrought iron gate The driver let them out and he again took her arm and walked her through a palacial mansion, and reaching an elevator they rode to the 4th floor. He took her into a large room with a sewing machine, a table, and many mirrors, as well as an easy chair. He sat down and had her sit in his lap. A minute later, a man looking very much like a taylor came in.

"Here is your project John" Guido said.

The tailor, John, walked in wearing a nice, fashionable navy suit, his white shirt underneath unbuttoned at the stop. He was very obviously Italian and young, maybe 25, and he was very energetic. Violet looked up at him from where she was sitting in Guido's lap and bit her lip, feeling embarrassed from how exposed she was in the thin shirt.

Smiling at Guido, John walked in and shook his hand casually. "Nice to see you again, Sir," he said, then looked at Violet. "Mmm, yes, she will be easy to work with." Reaching down, he took Violet's had and pulled her up, making her stand on a little short stool that made her his height. As she stood before him, he slid the shirt off of her, exposing her nakedness. Violet's nipples went hard at the feeling of the cool air around her, and she bit her lip in order to not gasp and get in trouble. John smiled and lightly ran his hand along her figure, but in a way that clearly said he was only doing it to observe her measurements. He knew better than to get touchy with his Boss's girl of the moment.

"She's ravishing," John said, tilting his head to the side and looked over her body. "What do you want me to put together for her? And by what time? I had no idea you were coming home tonight, sir, or I would have prepared properly..." Huffing, he turned to his boss and smirked, acting as if Violet was mute. "So where did you find this one?" Normally, men wouldn't be so blunt with Guido, but John had known him for years. They were atleast able to have conversation, for John had proven himself long ago.

Violet looked over her shoulder at Guido who was sitting behind her, her dark hair falling over her shoulder and down her back sexily. She tried not to break down in fear, or cry again. She didn't want him to be angry at her, and right now, it was obvious that he was not the only one around that could hurt her.

dress

"Well John I'm looking for an evening dress, something with bare shoulders and a long reveal up the thigh. As usual she will not be wearing anything else so keep that in mind. You know my tastes pretty well, He said.

He settled back into the easy chair to watch John work.

John was an artist at what he did and within 2 hours he had her dressed in a beautiful gown. It flowed down from her breasts and cascaded onto the floor like a waterfall.

"John you are a master artist, and I bring you the finest canvasses available." he said

He took her hand in his and helped her down off of the podium offering her his arm he led her from the room across the hall to a beauty salon. Where the helped her out of her dress and sat her naked at a hairdressers station.

Once in the salon, they cut her hair and styled it, leaving it long but curling it down her back. The applied makeup to her face, dimming her big blue eyes with eyeliner and mascara, light pink blush on her cheeks, and blood red lipstick on her pouty lips and sprayed a sweet Snelling perfume all over her naked body. The maids smoothed lotion on her body, not shy of running her breasts and thighs as Guido watched.

When finished, she looked exotic and while still young, she looked much more sexy than innocent. Serena didn't say a word the whole time, not until they zipped the black dress back on her, the slit going up her thigh. And of course, they didn't allow her to wear panties beneath it. It bared her shoulders and cleavage up top and hugged her curvy hips and ass. The maid put a pair of pear earrings in her ears, and slipped a pair of red pumps on her feet, accentuating her long legs.

"what am I getting dressed for, sir?" she asked, looking up at him for the first time, dressed like an absolute vixen. She didn't feel the same... But she didn't hate it. Especially when a few of Guido's men walked by and gave her a looking over. It was wrong to feel this way, she knew that. But she couldn't help but enjoy looking his way for once.

Sorry for the typos... I'm on my phone. Lol

Back
Top Bottom