Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf in labrynth

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
April ran through the woods everyday, it was a ritual, get up in the morning, slip into her tight shiny running shorts and mathching sports bra that hugged her curves, today was white shorts with blue stripes on the sides and a white sports bra with matching piping along the seams. April worked so hard to maintain her fit curvy body, and running through the woods seamed the best way. Pushing herself to run faster and farther each time.

This morning was going great, she ran with little effort, it was amazing, she usually was exhausted and having to use her every drop of willpower to continue, but today she ran down trails she hadn't ever noticed. Coming to an end, she looked around, stopping catching her breath, the path seemed to end, nowhere to go but back.

There were trees growing close around, almost entertwined. She noticed one huge tree at the back of the path had an opening, arched and about 5' tall, she didn't have to duck much to go inside it. Stepping in, she could see a light. She took another step and turned, the entry wasn't behind her, looking around, it was dark and hard to see. She pushed further into the tunnel that appeared before her, looking for a way out.

(I am looking for this character to encounter different oddities on her path to find escape. Originally thought of putting it in an open group type role play and having people enter and leave as it went on, but decided it may be too hard to monitor? So..I'll see where this leaves. I'm open to threads or PMs, send me a PM and we can discuss Ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom