Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

"Your fault for offering this to me baby." He said with a smirk as he sat there and enjoyed feeling her pleasure his cock with her boobs. "Come now. Do you think I'll be pleased with just this? More...come on...You offered. Don't worry, I said I'll return the favor for you my dear."

Sighing heavily, she leaned her head down and starting sucking on his cock. She purred around it, using the vibration to stimulate it further. "You better pay me good..." She mumbled out around his cock, still using her breasts to jerk it.

"Heh...I'll be sure to do something nice to you as well babe..." He said gently as he moaned out, feeling her lips on the head of his cock only making it much better. "You better be careful...I might just blow unexpectedly if you keep doing this so good."

She kept up the pace, jerking him roughly and quickly, using her drool and his pre-cum to keep her breasts lubed up. After a few more minutes of sucking and vibrations, mixed with her jerking, he finally cam all over face face, breasts, and chest. She had a near solid white layer across her face and released his cock to white it away from her eyes. "Damn...." She muttered out, slyly using her fingers to white his delicious juice into her mouth.,

"This is what happens when you keep me teased for so long." He replied with a smirk as he watched her begin to start licking up the juices he had given her. He smirked and used this opportunity to go between her legs and start to suckle and lick her pussy and clit to give her the returning pleasure that he promised her before.

She immediately yelped and started to buck in pleasure, never having felt this before. "Nathan!" She gasped out, continuing to buck repeatedly against his face, splashing his face with her juices that started to flow with his mouth. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, using it as a handle to keep bucking, inadvertently starting to pull hair out as she went harder.

He cried in pain as he felt her fingers begin to pull on his hair. He stuck his tongue into her pussy and groaned in pain, letting his tongue vibrate as she pulled out some of his hair as she continued. 'Shit...I might go bald cause of her...!' He thought in ihs head as he felt everything she was doing with her hand.

After not much longer, she orgasmed again, splattering his face with cum and forcing a good chunk down his throat. She shuddered hard before quickly releasing her hold on Nathan, collapsing in utter exhaustion and uselessness. She shuddered every so often, still mostly covered by thick spunk, her's and Nathan's.

He smirked as he looked to her and shoved two fingers into her sensitive pussy. "Come now...I'm not finished playing with your body." He said as he began to twist his fingers inside of her as they were as deep as he could go. "How good does it feel? Moan for me baby."

She remained quiet, shuddering and not acknowledging Nathan anymore. She was completed wasted on sex, and quickly fell into unconsciousness, slowly drying up as her pussy lost its stimulation.

When she fell unconscious, he frowned. "You're no fun...You said as long as I want until morning." He murmured as he sighed and moved to lay next to her. He smiled, his face going soft now as he looked at her sleeping face and leaned over to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Good night..." Nathan said with a smile before closing his eyes and falling asleep right next to her.

She awoke late next morning, feeling stiff and dried. Yawning heavily, she stood up, the dried cum cracking as her body moved. "Ew....what the hell..." Her head felt light and she felt like she needed a good long bath. "Last time I ever agree to do that again.." She looked around and saw that Nathan was gone. "Good, I can go get a bath...if I can find a river..." She shrugged on her night clothes and picked up her sword and a blanket to use as a towel. Crawling out, she said to Nathan, "I'm getting a bath...I will see you in awhile. Please don't follow me and try to fuck, I am too tired." Then headed out, wandering around listening for water.

"Yeah yeah alright. I think I've got enough out of you last night." He murmured as he watched her go off. He smiled as he sat back. "I never expected her to offer me something like that. She fell before I was even finished but...Meh...I wouldn't have fucked an unconscious girl." He said with a small laugh as he saw her disappear as she went to bathe. He sat back at the camp and began to pack up as he waited for her.

After awhile of stumbling around, she finally came across a little clearing with a pool of water in it. "Oooh, nice..." She smiled and immediately started taking off her clothes, tossing them onto the grass. She slowly slipped in, shuddering at the sudden cold. "Fuck! That's cold..." She squeaked out, and decided to scrub quickly.

Soon enough Nathan had everything packed and was bored that it was taking so long for her to get back from bathing. "Shit...I might as well go join her if she's going to take so long." He murmured as he stood up and wiped some dust off of his clothes before walking out toward the stream she was bathing in. "Hey. You don't mind if I bathe too do you?"

She jumped out of the water and wrapped her towel around her chest, covering up her naked form. "You can have it." She said, heading back to her tent to change. She slipped on her travelling clothes and rolled up her gear, smiling and shrugging it on.

He smiled and walked by her as he took the bath. He slipped inside and began to relax in the cold water as the hot sun hit his body. He closed his eyes and relaxed against the water bank and stayed silent as the cool breeze went through his hair.

After getting ready to travel, she leaned back against her pack and enjoyed the day, still feeling drained from last night. How much did he knock out of me in that one night, she wondered. She sighed and shrugged, it didn't matter, she had enjoyed it, they had made up, that's what mattered. She slowly started to drift off, not noticing the shadows that moved around at the edge of her vision.

Back
Top Bottom