Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

She smiled softly and scooted forward, sticking his finger into her mouth, softly sucking on it. She stretched out some, revealing more of her breasts as she continued to suck.

He soon pulled his finger out of her mouth and moved to start poking her nipple like a button once more. "Heh...you have no idea how much fun this is..." He said as he continued to toy with her nipple before he began to pull on it, pulling her breast with it until they slipped from his fingers. He watched as her breast jiggled whenever her nipple slipped from his fingers.

After several minutes of his playing, she slowly started to squirm. "Stop...mmmmm.....teasing me...." She mumbled out, reaching up to rub her eyes as she slowly started to come to. She wasn't yet fully awake, and her nipples were rock hard and aching.

"Why?" He said teasingly as he leaned down and placed his lips on her nipple, sucking it gently, nipping it and tugging it like he was doing with his fingers but he was switching between nipples this time. He didn't care if she was waking or not, the pain would more than likely be worth what was happening.

Yelping out loudly at the biting, she awoke fully and looked down at Nathan making love to her nipples. "Dear...*gasp* god Nathan...." She reached over and grabbed the dildo again, still covered in juices, and shoved it into his mouth when he went to switch nipples. "Out!" She yelled, eyes flaring, and kicked him away again. "Please hand me my food...and water..." She called out, sliding into some form of clothing.

He spit out the dildo and wiped his mouth clean of her juices before feeling her kick him off again. He fell back and rubbed his head and grumbled as he held his head. "Dammit girl, you asked me to do it." He murmured as he crawled out of the tent. "The food's done. Come and get it yourself." He said as he laid down near the charred remains of the fire and near the food, closing his eyes as he tried to forget what just happened. He had the air knocked out of him and he just wanted to sleep.

She crawled out wear a tiny skirt-like cloth wrapped around her waist and that fell to just below her crotch. She also wore a tight, cloth wrapping around her breasts, with the single holder over one shoulder. "I'm sorry for kicking you..." She said, sitting down next to him and feels bad. She reached over him, exposing her under breasts, and picked up her food, going back to sitting to eat it. She started to nibble it, enjoying the warm feeling in her belly. "You can join me in my tent for the night....if that will make it up to you..."

"No no...Its fine...I think I deserved it..." He murmured as he looked to her. He didn't look at her breasts and he watched as she ate before he closed his eyes again. "Just...had the air knocked out of me...Tired...sleepy...Gonna get some rest..." He murmured as he curled up more and tried to fall asleep. "Just go and sleep whenever...Don't worry about me..."

She frowned and sighed, finishing her food and picking him up. She grunted and started to pull him into the tent. "Gawh...so heavy..." She wheezed out, and finally succeeded into pulling him into her tent, before collapsing with him on top. "Close...enough....mmmmm...warm..." SHe mumbled before smiling and enjoying it.

He was heavily asleep as she began to pull him into her tent. It would not be moments until after she pulled him on top of her that he would awaken to see her below him. "You..." He murmured gently as he looked to her with a small frown and rolled off of her. "Why'd you bring me in here...?" He murmured, still half asleep and half conscious as he looked to her.

"Because I felt bad about abusing you...so this is me making it up." She got up and laid on top of him, pinning him under her. "Now shush...and enjoy..." She purred softly, and kissed him softly. She ran her fingers up and down his chest, rubbing against him.

"No no...stop..." He murmured, slowly trying to have her stop but he was unable to do so. He simply laid there and stayed quiet when she continued to start kissing and rubbing against him. "Seriously...We don't have to do this just cause you feel guilty..." Nathan murmured to her as he looked her in the eyes. "Don't do this out of guilt..."

"The letting you sleep with me in my tent was the guilty part. Now I'm just having fun." She smiled and unlaced his pants, sliding them off and taking off his shirt as well. "Come on, lets sleep in my bedroll." She said and got into her roll. She scooted over and made enough room for him. "We have a truce till morning...so if you can stay awake...you can do everything but sex to me."

"If thats the case...." He smirked and crawled into the bed roll with her and began to kiss her. He pressed his lips hard and firmly against hers as he began to massage her breasts, going back to play with he nipple again as he did so. "Don't be afraid to do things to me either..." He said gently as he smirked and leaned down to start licking her nipple with the tip of his tongue to tease her.

Moaning out softly, she sighed. "And here I thought you were about to pass out..." She groaned as he bit down softly and used her knee to rub his hard cock. "Mmmmmm, you love my girls....don't you?" She giggled and held his head against her breasts, and continued to use her knee to rub his cock, going faster and harder.

"Of course I do...I'm a breast man after all." He said with a smile as he kissed her breast now and looked up to her, his chin in her cleavage and smiling to her as he reached down and stripped himself of his clothes so that the two of them were naked. He rolled so she was on top, his cock in the folds of her pussy but not penetrating her. "Come on baby...make me feel good."

"I said no sex..." She said clearly, and moved so his cock wasn't near her entrance. She then smiled and reached down with her hands, fondling his cock and giving it jerks to stimulate it. "Enjoy it while it lasts...." shes giggled and leaned down, kissing his chest softly and running her tongue all over.

"It wasn't sex if it didn't go inside you, right?" He said with a smirk as he felt her begin to fondle and jerk his cock. "I know I'll enjoy it..." He said as he felt her begin to kiss and lick his chest. He reached over and pulled her close so he could begin to massage her ass as he looked to her. "Nice butt you got here..." He said jokingly.

She wagged it in response, lifting it into the air to provide a great view to him. She started to bite his chest all over, only softly and barely enough to piece the skin. Her jerking started to come harder and harder, while her free hand fondled his balls, squeezing and rolling them together.

He didn't warn her as he began to shoot his seed onto her hand. He only laughed a bit. "I guess thats one point for you...But now its my turn to get a point..." He said as he began to use his knee to begin massaging her pussy.

She groaned and started to jerk him off even harder, using both hands to do it. "Such a greedy bastard..." Her juices soon coated his leg and knee, and she leaned up to make out with him roughly. Her tongue slid into his mouth and started to french him eagerly.

"I may be greedy but I always return to my fellow people..." he said gently as he continued to rub her pussy with his knee as he made out with her, his tongue slowly going into her mouth to french her lovingly as he held her close to him.

Yelping suddenly, she arched her back, slapping her breasts into his face, and orgasmed. After her release, she collapsed on top of Nathan and started breathing hard, her sweat and juices mixing with his sweat. "Mmmmmm, damn...look like we can't do anything else..." She said sarcastically, " Night night.."She rolled off weakly, and tried to curl up.

"Wait a sec...You said I had you all night until morning came. I'm not finished." He said as he loomed over her and straddled her, placing his cock between her breasts. "Come on now. I'm ready for some fun." HE said as he mashed her breasts together to squeeze his cock. "Don't make me do all the work now."

She growled softly. "This better not last all night...." She sighed and held her breasts together, slowly working his cock between her pillows. She spit on his cock and and used that as lube to work even faster and even wagged her breasts, knocking his cock around.

Back
Top Bottom