Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fable of Heroes ( Luna x Jugger)

( Lol, I got no idea, I am just roleplaying. )

"You aren't boring me..." She blushed a little and looked up at him shyly, it appeared. "In fact, I kinda like it out here. I am actually get sunlight for a change." She smiled and showed off a slight coloring on her pale flesh. "Let's actually use this as a vacation, I'm sure we can find entertainment." She looked around for awhile, finally finding a small cave. "Hey! Nathan! I found a cave." She pulled out her pistol and walked into it, not really expecting anything to be in it.

"Not good." He called out to her when he saw her begin to head toward the cave. "Don't you know caves are pretty much the homes to dangers of the wild? Wolves, bears...Trolls...hobbes...bats...maybe even hollowmen." He smirked. "Should stay away from them unless its a last choice to run away from a greater danger, like balvorines or something."

She yelled out at him, "That's not making me feel safe!" She sighed and turned back around, heading deeper into the cave, "Hey, Nathan, it looks clear. Come on in and make ca-" -CRACK- "Fuck!!!!!" She screamed out and another CRACK of her pistol came out. She ran out and pointed again behind her, shooting at another hobbe that followed her. It pitched backwards, a gaping hole in its belly. At least another five were still behind it, all wagging weapons and roaring at her. She dropped her pistol and whipped out her sword, parrying the first swing at her. She sidestepped the second, right-crossed the third, and started to keep them at a distance, parrying and striking back when able.

Nathan chuckled and crossed his arms, watching as Sydney fought off some minor hobbes. "Having fun?" He said with a laugh, finally walking over, bringing out his war hammer, a new weapon he would bring along and try to get used to. Swinging it, he started to attack the hobbes, cracking the first one's skull open literally and getting it stuck on the hammer. Swinging it backwards, the body flew off the war hammer before it swung toward another, aiming for the stomach.

Stabbing quickly and efficiently, she cleaned up whatever Nathan had left behind. "Thanks....even though you did take your time." She cut off a piece of cloth from one of the intact hobbes and used it to wipe her sword clean. "Heh...that was terrifying and fun...." She smiled and dropped the cloth, sheathing her sword again. She walked over and picked up her pistol, reloading it. "The cave is clear now, I wonder if anything else is in it...there was just these guys huddled around a fire, so let's go see if they kept the fire up." She jogged back into the cave, following the dead bodies back to the end of the cave. "Ha! Success. Instant camp." She smirked and walked around. "Hello...what's this..." She opened a chest that was hidden behind crates of supplies, and looked in. Inside was a couple sets of female clothes...however...they were made of leather and looked skimpy..."What the hell?"

Nathan smirked. "You know...You have nothing else to wear. Your clothes are blood tattered and I heard hobbe blood is quite...disgusting after a while, in smell I mean. Smells like dead bodies burning with a raging fire, the scent of just...dead, toasting skin." He laughed. "Go on. Switch into some of those...They look to be your size, if not a little smaller...Heheh..."

She blushed hard and held them to her chest, turning to glare at him. "I...I brought an extra pair of clothes...but...I will keep these...." She mumbled, putting her pack down and pulling out a white blouse and tight black leather breeches. "If you don't mind....could you give me a little privacy?" She turned around and faced away from him, stripping out of her blood splattered shirt, reveal a little top that barely covered her breasts.

He crept up behind her and managed to sneak a hug to her, hugging her mostly-naked top, having her breasts lay along his arms as he held her close to him. "Hey now...You don't understand who you're talking to. I'm the prince aren't I? Isn't the advisor supposed to help the prince with all that he needs? I 'Need' you to do this for me." He snickered, wondering if she would do it.

She blushed hard, feeling his strong arms rub under her breasts, feeling them stick out further because of him. "Ummm....I...uhhhh.....f-fine....sir." She finally got out, stumbling over her words and blushing a bright crimson. She pushed him away and made sure he was turned away, before stripping down to her panties. "I...I can't believe I am doing this..." She mumbled, pulling on the leather clothing as best as she could. She nearly fainted from forcing it in, and to the blood rushing to her head. Finally, she turned around, the leather hand a strip that covered her nipples and some of her breasts, since it was just a thin strip across. Her belly, most of her legs, arms, and back were shown. Her but was covered, but it felt like a thong, and her crotch was mostly covered, except that was it...it showed full thighs and everything.

When he turned around, he smirked at how easily she gave in to him from just a simple mentioning of him being the Prince. She was usually so uptight, and here she was...wearing some tight leather clothing before him that showed so much of her body that he was slowly getting aroused. He moved over to her and brought her into his arms, feeling the leather against his bare arms. He could feel her breasts press against his chest as he looked down at her and smirked. "Your bosoms are so large...You really should show them off more."

She EEP'ed in embarrassment, and buried her head in his chest. "Don't say such things!" She also felt something poking against her crotch, and she looked down and saw his bulge. "Now I see why you wanted me to wear this....slutty...thing." She pushed away from him and crossed her arms over her breasts, also crossing her legs a little to cover up her skimpy area. "How long do I have to wear this....thing?" She asked, face still red.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Until I get bored. Or until you want to take it off...though I might not look away next time." He said with a laugh as he looked at her up and down. "Come now...Don't you wish to see me with more skin than clothes showing, like you show me skin moreover than clothes." He smirked and smiled, waiting to see what she'd do.

"I...ummm....that, would be fair...." She mumbled, blushing harder, and walked back to the fire, sitting down and relaxing a little. "I will wear this till I go to bed...then I will go back to the normal clothes." Her leather suit constricted around her, and she tried to breath by pulling the strapping away from her chest so she could suck down some air. Inadvertently, it also showed much more of her breasts then she would want.

Walking over to her, he hugged her from behind once more, having to use seduction to get her to fall for him rather than just let the moments with him slowly take her away. He kissed up and down her neck gently as he held her close to his body. "Oh come on Sydney..." He siad to her gently as he whispered into her ear. "You know you want this to happen...I'll show you all of it and more if you just admit to me what you feel about me."

She sighed heavily and looked down at the ground. " Fine....I...am attracted....sexually to you. That's it..." She said, standing up and wrapped herself around him, kissing him roughly and hard enough to surprise him. "There...." She pulled away and wiped her mouth. She recrossed her legs a little, and crossed her arms, "Just because I want you inside me doesn't mean I won't drop all decency..."

He laughed. "You surprise me, woman." He said as he sat down beside her and had his arm drape over her. "You don't have to 'drop all decency'. Just you admitting is enough for me." He chuckled lightly to her as he looked her up and down once more. "You really do have a nice body that I'll try and get to every now and then." He looked forward and watched the wood that would become their campfire. "Should I or you get started on the fire?"

"I guess I will." She stood up, pulling off his arm, and walked over to the fire wood, bringing it over to the little circle of stones, and dropped it in. She knelt down and started to light it....or try. She growled at how hard this little trick was, bending all her focus into it. Finally she grew tired, "There!" She held out her palm and flames lept out of it, starting the fire. "I'm just going to use magic to start fire now....your way is too labor intensive." She stood up again and went over to her pack, pulling it over, having to bend over a little to pull it.

His eyebrow perked up when he heard her. "What was that?" He said when he heard her say something slip from her mouth. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder gently. "Did I just hear you say something about using Magic? Since when could you use magic?" He questioned with a cocked head, wondering how long it would be that she kept this secret from him.

"Uhhhh.....awhile....why so excited? I just know a few things." She shrugged and finished moving her pack by the fire. "I'm going to start looking through a few of these crates, maybe we could find something of import." She didn't know why magic was such a big deal, it was just a handy fireball spell. She went over to the end of the stack and opened it up, standing up on her toes to peek inside. Food. 'Yummy, food!" She pulled the crate down and walked back to the fire, dropping the crate down and rummaging through it.

He watched her and waited for her to come down. When she was rummaging through the crate, he watched her ass as she looked through the crate and walked over, smacking her ass as he sat down beside her. "You sure do look nice in skin-tight leather though, magic girl." He said with a laugh as he looked to her. "I'm hungry...fix your king something to eat." He mused.

She eeped loudly and stood straight up, holding her ass. "You are NOT my king, you are my PRINCE. My ass would gladly thank you for remembering that fact." She blushed but kept her next thought to herself, that felt good. She wagged her butt a little, though not enough for him to notice she hoped. "But...thank you for the compliment." She admitted, then pulled out some venison and a couple metal rods. She poked her meat through with one of them and set it into the ground, letting the meat hover over the fire and cook.

He watched the meat cook in the fire as it was stuck against the metal rod. He let the warmth of the fire warm him, and remained silent afterwards as he leaned against the nearest object to watch the fire burn and cook the meat, feeling like something was off at the moment...For some reason, he was regretting ever having left the city, but he figured the feeling would pass later.

She yawned and laid down on the ground, feeling tired. She looked outside and say that it was nearing dusk. "Heh, must of been longer in here then I thought. "Hey, Nathan, can you clear out the dead bodies? It's starting to stink up the place." She smiled and leaned on her elbow, looking at him and showing off her curves.

He watched her curves and smirked. "Yeah sure." He said once he stood up and moved to start moving the dead hobbes deeper into the cave, far where they would not be able to be smelt by the living. Upon returning, he sat down beside her and laid his hand on her leg.

"Mmmmm? Can I help you?" She asked, feeling his hand and not sure what he wanted. She sat up and pulled the meat off of then rod and started to eat, wolfing it down in great gulps. She fumbled around and pulled her water-skin up and took a quick drink. It tasted a bit off, but she figured it was just because it had been sitting in a cave for awhile. His hand stayed on her leg, and just just ignored it.

Back
Top Bottom