Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never Gonna Give You Up! (Cosmic and DarkenedKnight)

Cosmic

Super-Earth
kinnichi the vampyur was a ninja with great powers. she liked to help other people and do good things for them and stuff. when she heard about the bad things the new pirates were doing in the carribeean she got mad and wanted to kill them all. she knew this was probably a bad thing, even bad people shouldnt be slaughtered, but what they were doing made her very mad. she was hiding out in the underground part of the ship, waiting for the captain ready to attack.

SCAR!V
f28d837df71998091674b0c.jpg

DEMON KING!v
sampleaf1d0e4a8fc34e437.jpg

Scar was the last pirate with the legendary blood, so he was the only true air to the thrown of king of pirates. This meant he was the only one who could save the world from the demon king. A long time ago, the king of the pirates banished him to the 'away' world where he got ass raped for being evile. The demon king got mad and raped the punisers till he got free again. It took a long time in the human world though, and the king of the pirates had died. He had two suns though. These two sons became ninja and pirate, they hated each other, but the profisee said that the brothers had to work and love together to banish the demon king if he came back. Lots of time passed and they had lots of children because they fucked a bunch of women. They became the clan of ninjas and the troupe of pirates that everyone feared. Eventually th law killed all the pirates except for two crews, one who loved the demon king and wanted to suck his cock and th other who was commanded by scar. They fought all the time because thedemon king was evil and captian scar was good.So the had to fight. Anyway, captain scar walked into the undergrownd submarine office he dug to be alone in and knew that a ninja was there. He was really horny and was hoping the sexy ninja would cum to him so they could be together and have sex. It was the only way to save the world. "Hello ninja. I have been expecting you. Please don't fight me, kay! I kno we only met a second ago. But we have to fuck. It is the only way to save the world from the demons." He said, as he fell inlove with kinnichi."you maybe a vamp. But love can heal the world." He kissed her and felt he pawing his big penis like she wanted him. "I have a really powerful sword, but it is useless with out you." He was so horny he couldn't stand it. He pulled his trousers off and showed her his sword. it was big and hard, its veins popped and pulsed as he let her kiss it. "You are really good at sucking my cock. Its like we were meant to be." He smiled as he came in her mouth. "I know you love me, we have to fight the demon king together. Marry me!" He yelled in a manly voice and he gave her a big ring to show her how much he loved her.

Sorry, I forgot. This is Kinnichi
1bd6c08f84eeeba64e63ab8c9b616e10.png

kinnichee new that he luved her. she coud taste him in her mouth, still and her shiny new ring , was just the prefect size for her hand. but help him save ,the world! pirates were evil weren't they? they killled lots of people and did bad things, unless these were the good pirates she heard about. "well she thought. "they must be the good kind cause he loves me, so much and wants to marry me"
she kissed him hard still playing ,with his big veiny penis. "I came to kill you but since you are a good guy I won't. I love you to and you make me so horny, all I want to do is keep sucking on this big hard sword of yours and drink up all the delishus cum!' she exclaimed happily ,before kissing her love hard on the lips, her tongue ,swurling in hismouth. "I'll marry u bt I want you to lick my cunt first. youre cum makes me so horny." she thin took off the fishnet clothes she was wearing and started to 69 with scar he was so good eating her out she was nearly screaming as she sucked on him. when they both came really hard she stopped and got up and pulled her clothes. "lets go save the world now!" she laughed, cum still on herface.

Scar was very fucking horny as he pushed her onto the bed and licked her slick vagina. It tasted so really good. He licked and licked and licked it. Over and over and over and over, he fucked her pussie with his tung as he licked her wet pussy. "Oh ninja! You are so sexy! he smiled as he fucked her mouth with his very huge dick. "You feel so good! And you taste really good to!" He came in her mout like never before. It was like he poured a load of whale cum in her mouth...it was to much cum and he pulled out and covered her pretty face.
"I never came like this b4! It means you must b my solemaite!" He said as he draggedher out of his room to his priest.
"Oh! So you want to be married! This is lovely! The world is saved!" The guy said as he showed them their vows.
Kinnichi looked so happy at being maried to her one love!
It was like a dream cum true.

kinnichi swallod his lode best s he could letin g him see all the heavie ssticky cum on her fase. "I luv u so much babii!" she exclaiamed licking h er lips in joy. "U fuck me so good." She went in front ofthe priest with her luver and waved her hand.

"I do. No need to talk about stuff." she gigggled wrapping her arms around scars neck and kissing him hard with lots of tunge. "we can't waist time on the wedding my luve. we hav to go save the world and stuff. we should go to Mrbeiow, the land of the evil mermaid beasts. Their is lotsof evil there. she said.

and so they started to head off to the island but they're was a loud thud near the front of the ship and screaming. "I wonder what that is/" she said heading tothe sond It was anopther pirate! it was Koumori the knight piarate of the sear attacking the ship. "Oh no we are under a attack." She exclaimed.

Koumori was a haf bat half man pirate that sucked the blud of men and made them the soulless warshipers of the daimon king! He took great plesure at stealing skars womens and making them preggers. He has already made 50 women have his baybies and thrown his famile in scars face.
"You have another woman fro me? How nice! I bet she will make a good MILF! YOU KNO THAT YOU DICKIE IS TOO SMALL TO MAEK HER CUUMM LIKE SHE NEEDS!" He yelled loudly, the bulge in his leather pants was obvious to all who could see him. "Sir! What do we do? He is so manly and endowed! He make me want to be gay!" One ov his nobl crue asked searchingly as he waited to his order.
"I say, fir the guns! ALL OF THEM!" HE BELLOWED MADDLY AS HE PULLED OUT HIS SWORD!
"SHALL WE FIGHT LIEK MEN!" HE GROWLED AND LEAPED OVR TO HIS ENEIES SHIP AND KILLED ABUNCH OF GUYS.

Back
Top Bottom